Sold by Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then," the girl said, standing there in her superb youthful nakedness, "if you don't want to love me, or even say you love me, I'll make you do it." She turned to her husband:

"Bobby, could you hand me my whip..."

And without saying a thing, the man handed the girl a big heavy whip, a curled snake of dark leather.

Anna was suddenly swamped by terror.

The girl took the instrument of torture, uncurled it and slowly raised it close to Anna's face.

In spite of her fear, Anna watched it approach as if in trance. To her mesmerized eyes, the gruesome leather so close to her, seemed to acquire a strange cruel beauty. With horror she realized its pitiless danger.

"Oh my God!" was all she could think as black terror grasped her mind.

"Kiss it!"

Caught in a stupor between fear and fascination Anna tried to. But she could not bring herself to touch the snake with her lips.

However, the luring smell of young leather caused something inside her to shatter to pieces and fierce arousal suddenly shot through her body.

She kissed the whip...

Not once... not twice... but three times...

"Good!", the girl cried happily, "Very good. Good girl! Now say your love me!"

But the ambivalence of her excitement and the extreme fear it fed, brought Anna back to reality. She wasn't going to say that. And she just managed to shake her head.

Without loosing sight of the girl with that threatening whip, she tried, from the corner of her eyes, to watch the two men on the couch. But they surely would not come to her rescue. They had become an audience...

"Kiss me...! Kiss my mouth... kiss my breasts... kiss my cunt...!"

The words hit Anna like punches in the stomach. How could she! She was no lesbian, whatever those butterflies meant. Maybe that girl was, but she wasn't... would never be! And thus she remained standing there, frozen in fright. Like a statue, not even shaking her head.

Now the girl's dark eyes began to glow like fire, and slowly a big smile curled around her lips...

A blur in the air...

The whip hit!

It wrapped tightly around Anna's middle, taking her breath away like an angry wind. The first fraction of a second she thought it didn't really hurt. But then the tip, with a smacking sound, buried itself in the midst of her belly. And that really hurt! Much more than she expected. The leather pulled her almost off her legs, beautifully curving her back like an archer's bow. But she remained on her feet, although shaking in pain and biting her tongue.

She could stand it.

Silence.

The girl now slowly put a warm hand on Anna's hip, holding her steady. Then she pressed the whip into her face. And very slowly, emphasizing every single word as if she was lecturing a child, she spoke: "I said kiss me, now kiss my cunt!"

But Anna shook her head, again signaling a clear 'No'. She just couldn't.

Almost immediately the whip curled up and hit again with that unique clear sound of leather meeting flesh.

A horrible pain gushed through Anna like an electric shock. The whip had cut into the whole of her front. It felt like a blunt knife gutting a furrow through the field of her skin, from just below her delicate throat along the soft valley between her breasts, across the slope of her belly, down to her exquisite mound. A dreadful scream burst from Anna's lungs. She sagged, fell and hit the floor with a thud.

Lying there, her body jerking with her hands still bound behind her, and her face flat on the carpet, she cried in loud long drawn out wails.

Nobody spoke for a long while. And Anna's cries gradually diminished to sobs. The young nude girl, her whip still in one hand, bent over her victim, her full breasts hanging down like big ripe pears.

"Lick me girl!" she said, "I want your mouth between my legs. It'll make you love me!"

But all Anna could do was weep: "Nooooo.... Nooooo.... God help me...!"

Her tormentor pushed the whip up against Anna's chin, lifting her teary face.

"I said 'Kiss me...,' slut!"

"Nooooooooo!!!!"

Almost immediately Anna regretted her rebellion...

This time the whip bit her straight between the legs, slashing directly into the sensitive flesh of her female entrance.

It felt like being fucked with a hot iron ...

Delirious screaming filled the room. The pain burned for a long time, leaving Anna crying like an abandoned child. She had never been whipped. This was her first experience, and it was far worse than she could ever have imagined. How long would she be able to hold out and withstand this vicious girl?

"Get up and suck me... whore...!"

Still able to think vaguely in terms of resisting, but in mortal fear of another whipping, Anna succeeded with great effort to rise to her knees, looking up pleadingly at her young tormentor.

But the girl didn't wait for an answer. She just smiled and heaved the whip again with a heavy swing.

It hit straight across both Anna's breasts!

Drowned again in horrific pain, Anna collapsed back onto the carpet, shaking wildly... screaming her lungs out... howling like a beast shot by a hunter... her face a sea of tears...

Her brain stopped working. All she could think was "Stop!! Let it stop!!"

"Suck me!"

Anna heard it, like a stretched out hand, a way out of the red hell she was in, like a savior's voice.

But she could not get hold of herself and failed to get up on her knees again. The pain and the fear of another lash of that whip was too overwhelming. She shook and trembled as if in a fever, struggling in vain to get her body to obey. But with her hands tied behind her all efforts to push herself up to her torturer failed. Her body just kept squiggling on the floor, mindlessly crying... crying... crying...

But she was helped. The girl with grabbed her by the hair and forced her up. Anna's brain began to scream inside her skull: "FOR GOD'S SAKE... NO MORE PAIN...! NO MORE PAIN...!"

And that's when she saw the girl raise her whip again...

"NOOOOOO!!!... PLEASE NOOOO!!... HELP!!... HELP ME!!!... I'LL DO IT!!... I'LL DO IT... PLEASE STOP!!!...." she screamed.

The whip hovered in the air... "Say you love me...!"

But Anna was beyond reason. Her body, her head, her mouth... they all failed at this crucial moment.

The whip flew down. With her vision blurred by tears, Anna saw it come straight towards her face!

"NOOO!!!" her brain screamed. "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

In blind panic she opened her mouth, but only animal like shrieks escaped.

The whip missed by an inch...

In a resounding explosion it came down on the carpet.

There was a short moment of absolute silence, as if the world had come to a complete stand still. And then it crashed all over Anna: she had been broken. That's why her tormentor had not hit her. She must have understood! She had pity! Suddenly Anna felt overjoyed, unbelievingly grateful that the girl had stopped hurting her, now even caressed her, stroking her sweaty hair... and her neck and her back... Anna burst in tears again and she heard herself babble incoherently.

And the girl, this young blossoming girl, standing over her in her beautiful nakedness, now stretched out a kind hand and gently pushed up Anna's chin. And Anna looked into those large dark eyes. They suddenly seemed shining with trust, making her want to weep like a helpless little girl... wanting her mummy... a mummy to be cuddled, to be happy with... a mummy that consoles, that would shield her from the angry world of pain... a mummy with warm and big inviting breasts to sleep in, with swollen nipples to drink from... to suck... and she opened her mouth...

Someone fumbled at her bonds. The leash was clipped loose, her hands released. She was suddenly free!! In utter gratitude she flung herself towards the girl, grabbing her well formed ankles in an embrace of desperate thankfulness.

Together they fell to the ground.

With great eagerness now, wanting to find a way to thank this girl that had become so kind, Anna crawled between the young thighs before her, and pressed her mouth into the mushy flesh of what turned out to be a very moist cunt.

And sucked and sucked.

"Yes girl... yesss... suck me... that's what I want."

It wasn't anymore an order, but words spoken in a wave of passion.

And Anna, now so happy to oblige, pushed her tongue deep into girl's cleft, licking up its sexual moisture, which tasted like a strong cognac... with traces of a woman's urine.

She kept suckling. It calmed her mind.

She let her tongue caress the warm insides of the girl's love tunnel. And when she found the little bulb, swollen between its folds, she gently mouthed it and sucked, causing the girl's loins to arch up high. Immediately Anna was locked by the reflexive force of strong thighs pressing around her head, pushing her face firmly into a wet and hairy world of flesh and sex.

Thus imprisoned Anna felt those soft loving hands again, tenderly fondling her back, her sides...

"You're so nice," the girl moaned, "now make me cum please!"

So Anna set her self to suck the girl even more ardently... Until the thighs locking her head fiercely cramped, and the girl exploded in all directions, her whole body jerking deliciously below her, convulsing in a long drawn out, and obviously very gratifying orgasm.

***

It took a while before the girl calmed down a little, and could speak again to Anna who, recuperating from nearly being choked, had been lying patiently with her head on the soft belly of her former tormentor.

"Come on up here... climb up sweetie." the girl said, and she pulled Anna upward by her armpits, high enough to bury her mouth in hers. Then she pushed a thigh up between Anna's legs. "Fuck me," she whispered, "fuck me on my leg!"

And Anna, her mind blank now, and happy as a child, embraced the lovely warm girl under her, and slowly began to move her loins, sliding her by now moist crotch faster and faster up and down the tout flesh of the thigh she was given to ride.

She orgasmed with a mind shattering force that tore through her like a wrecking thunderstorm.

After she had kindly let her come back to the world, her beautiful former tormentor once more pushed Anna's head up a little with both hands, and closely looked into her eyes.

"Now say it girl, say you love me."

And Anna, curling up in the warm receiving body of this young strong girl, having found a new home, kissed the girl on her mouth and softly breathed: "I love you... I love you... I love you... I love you..."

The girl smiled broadly, and rolled Anna off her body, pushing her onto the carpet. Leaving her there, she began to put on her clothes.

"You're right", she said to Jack, who had been watching Anna's passionate conversion with interest and great amusement. "She's a quickie. A little force and a little reward and I've got her to love me. It's really nothing." She put her bra on and looked at her husband. "I like her", she said, "great whipping flesh and nice screaming. I think you like that too, don't you?" Then, addressing their host, she added, as if wanting to explain: "Bobby is not as sadistically inclined as I am, but he loves to fuck a women that's been whipped." She laughed, "Right Bobby?" Her husband nodded. "I love you dear," he said smiling back at his wife while she put on her heels, "as usual, you're right, and very much so."

When the girl was fully dressed again, Jack bent down on his knees next to Anna who, with her eyes closed, seemed still to drift in blissful quietness. He clipped the leash back on and tied her wrists again.

Then he looked up at his guests, a question in his eyes.

The couple briefly looked at each other. Then the man, putting his arm around his young wife's shoulders, said: "We'll buy her,"

"It's a deal then?"

They both nodded.

Rick smiled, poured some more wine, and the three of them drank on it.

"We don't have a place for her like you have," the man said, his arm still smug around the girl, "but we made a large cage in our bedroom. She should fit in."

Jack shrugged. "Whatever," he said, "just keep her fed and healthy. Like a big dog." He laughed. "But I tell you," he added, "she'll give you more fun, a lot more..."

The girl laughed. "No doubt about that," she said.

Jack smiled down at Anna, and with a napkin wiped some moisture off her face. She didn't visibly react. "If you get tired of her you can always try to sell her again," he said. "But don't wait until she's run too much mileage," he warned, "with a worn-out cunt she won't sell easily."

"We'll take care of that when the time comes," the man said, " I suppose we could still use her as a maid in the house by then, don't you think Aliza?" "Yeah," the girl replied, and with a little evil smile she whispered: "If she lasts that long..."

They all laughed, finished their wine and shook hands. Her price had been agreed upon before.

***

Before they took her up for transport, Jack for a moment looked down upon Anna, as she still lay naked, bound and curled up on the floor. He had fucked her body long enough, and tonight had been quite a grand finale. He was happy with the evening.

And it seemed to him that Anna too was happy now. After being whipped so beautifully she had bonded rather nicely with her new owner.

And indeed, feeling bathed in the warm waters of a new love, Anna had already mentally taken her leave. She looked forward to life in a cage....

12