Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave's first experience.
1.3k words
33.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

I looked around the room. Damn them. Only three hours ago, I had been walking down Rodeo with my best friend Angie and now… I shook my head to rid myself of the thoughts. If I don’t think about it, it isn’t happening, right? Shutting my eyes, I leaned back against the iron bars with hope that I would soon wake from this nightmare.

But, when my eyes opened, I realized it was reality, not a horrible nightmare. The room was still very dim-lit and I had to strain my eyes to see two other cages near me. Angie sat in one, staring at her bare feet in deep thought, while a young woman I didn’t recognize sobbed softly in the other. What was going to happen to us?

I heard a creak and immediately knew the door was opening. Light poured in and I blinked, squinting my eyes against the light burn it caused. A tall, thin man stepped through the doorway and looked at us with amusement on his lips. I opened my mouth to speak but shut it again when I saw there was an older man standing behind him with curiosity. They both entered and neared our cages.

“These are the only pups I have left,” the thinner man spoke. I looked up at the two of them in fear. The other man stood over six feet with raven black hair. He had broad shoulders and looked well fit, intimidating me more.

“How much they going for?” the stronger man asked. I looked over at Angie and saw tears dripping down her cheeks and suddenly, I felt angry. Who were these men and what were they doing with us?

“Three a piece sounds fair,” the thin man replied as he went over to the strange girl’s cage and tapped on the iron, shaking her up. She squealed from fear and backed away from him as far as the bars would allow. “What’s the matter, little pup? Scared?” he teased the girl. I glared at him and bit my lip. “You have reason to be!” he shouted, shaking her cage again.

“Leave her be!” I finally shouted at him, the anger rising from the depths of my soul. Both men turned to me immediately. I saw the thin man was angry and immediately, I shut my mouth and glared up at him.

“A pup that speaks without permission?” he questioned me, walking slowly to my cage. He placed his hands on my cage and shook it gently to scare me, but I continued my glare. He turned to the other man with a sigh. “I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to excuse me for a moment while I punish this one.”

My heart skipped a beat as I stared up at him wide-eyed and decided I’d chosen I bad situation to stand up for someone. I watched as he unlocked my cage and opened the door. I felt a painful tug on my head as he grabbed a handful of my waist-length red hair and pulled me toward him, out of the cage. My first instinct was to run, but a tight tug stopped that and I fell to my knees obediently.

He half-dragged me to the other side of the dark room and showed me a wooden horse I hadn’t noticed before. I turned a little to see Angie staring at me with fear, shaking her head subconsciously. I gave no struggle as he bent me over the horse and shackled my ankles and wrists to each leg of it. It didn’t take an experienced person to know I was about to get beaten, and I heard the strange girl howl in tears. The leather beneath my pelvis was cold through the thin thigh-length gray dress that had been forced onto me when I was first captured and I suddenly felt determined not to cry, no matter what this man did to me.

He lifted the short skirt to my back and I immediately felt very exposed, a chill lifting goose bumps on my bottom. I bit my lip as I turned my head a little and saw him walk over to a wall filled with paddles and whips. Fear seemed to trickle up and down my spine as I watched him grab an oak paddle and return to my side.

“For that outburst, you will receive twenty. Count them,” he ordered, causing my heart to stop in my chest. Suddenly, a streak of fire swept across my bottom as I heard a loud smacking sound. I refused to shout out and just clenched my teeth, breathing in deeply as he struck me. I wasn’t sure how I would take another nineteen without crying, but I was determined to try. “Count out loud!” he shouted.

“One!” I shouted.

“One, what?” he shouted back, slapping the back of my thighs with that horrid paddle. I thought for a moment.

“One, Sir!” I shouted back. He said nothing, which made me wonder if I had responded correctly. Suddenly, I heard the smacking sound again and another streak of fire spread across my upturned cheeks.

“Two, Sir!” I cried immediately, using my counting as a form of release. He seemed to realize what I was doing and brought the paddle down on the exact spot he had just hit. “Ah!” I cried. “Three, Sir!” And again, on the same spot, where bottom meets thigh. I couldn’t respond at first, as the air seemed knocked from my lungs. Finally, in agony, I cried out, “Four, Sir!” It continued like this until I reached “Ten, Sir!” and he stopped.

“That was half of what was promised. I’ll give you two minutes rest before the second half,” he told me. I was grateful and stayed there, weeping quietly but trying my best not to let it be known.

I noticed him walk over to a shelf in the corner and return, but I ignored it until I felt a couple drops of a cool liquid trickle on my backside. I felt his fingers rub these drops into my sit-spot softly and he went to return the bottle to the shelf. The cool liquid suddenly felt good on my bottom and I was thankful he gave it to me.

Without notice, the paddle smacked down on my bottom again and I screamed. My whole backside seemed to light into flames as he kept the paddle raining down for the remaining half. I was sobbing, tears streaming to the floor beneath the horse as he finished the last two smacks, each to a thigh. He dropped the paddle to the floor after and immediately, I felt his fingers reach below my bum to the moist area I normally kept hidden well. His fingers found my shame and I felt him spread some of the wetness up between my cheeks.

“A naughty little pup for getting excited during a punishment,” he gently scolded me as he continued rubbing the wetness up and down that area. I felt his other hand spread my cheeks as best it could and suddenly, his fingers tapped my rosebud firmly, causing a sharp pain. I cried a little harder as he continued it for a minute before stopping and turning around to the other man. “This one goes for forty-five,” he told him from nowhere. I wasn’t sure if I should be angry for being treated this way or honored that I was more expensive than my friend and the strange girl.

“Sold,” the mysterious man whispered as he looked at me. My punisher walked over to him and I turned to watch as he put his arm around his shoulder and led him from the room to talk business. Realizing I was going to stay in position until they freed me, I continued to sob, grateful for the chill in the room to cool my backside down.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Negotiating My Prenuptial Agreement Former cheerleader turns the tables on a doctor & his lawyer.in Loving Wives
Signing up to be a Sex Slave Ch. 01 Voluntarily becoming a sex slave, what could go wrong?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slave Ch. 01 Naive young woman finds herself sold as a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lesbian Sex Slave She's forced to be a lesbian slave for a day.in BDSM
More Stories