Sold Ch. 02

Story Info
Lord Allen begins preperation for his ultimate slave.
8.5k words
4.24
28.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

This is one chapter out of s BDSM book. Even though there is not much actual bondage etc. this chapter is building plot to show the reader that the husband and wife are a loving couple. The hard core BDSM material will be well worht the wait. Feedback is always welcome and wanted.

As Allen lay next to his sleeping wife he looked over at the alarm clock. Three fifty three am. Before he had a chance to roll back over and fall asleep, there was a bright flash of lightning and a deep roar of thunder. The thunder seemed to roll on and on, sending Allen into his fondest memories of his wild love making sessions with his wife.

Looking over at Colleen, The sheet was covering only one leg as she slept on her side. The dim light and the flickering of the lightning enabled him to see his wife's breasts as they hung down. He knew of his wife's passion for thunderstorms so quietly he slipped out of bed and tip toed to the sliding door that leads to the balcony.

Allen pulled the curtain aside slightly and peered out into the darkness. There was another bright flash of lightning and another roll of thunder as Allen watched the wind blowing the trees violently. Glancing back at his wife, Colleen remained motionless as she slept heavily. The rain suddenly began pounding against the sliding glass door. Memories of their wild fuck sessions in the rain suddenly turned Allen on. His cock skyrocketed upward and his heart began to pound wildly. Reaching for the door lock, Allen flipped the lever, causing a soft metal clanking sound.

Suddenly Allen pulled the door open. He raced to the bed and grabbed his wife by the wrist and began violently pulling her across the king size bed. Dazed and startled, Colleen screamed, as she couldn't see what was happening. Allen grabbed her naked body and began dragging her toward the now open sliding door.

"What the fuck," Colleen screamed as she struggled to free herself.

Just as fast as Allen woke his wife, he had her out in the thunderstorm. Suddenly there was a bright flash of lightning followed instantly by a loud thunderous clap of thunder. Allen pushed his wife to the edge of the balcony overlooking the back yard and forced her to bend over the railing. Colleen screamed as the cold rain beat down on both of them as she was forced to bend over the railing, looking strait down at the ground.

Leaning in, Allen pushed his cock into his wife's cunt. He could feel how dry she was and she screamed in pain as he tried to force his way inside her. Allen tried to push into her again and again, each time, nudging a little bit farther. Finally, Allen thrust even harder. Colleen screamed and her pussy flooded, causing Allen to slide all the way in until his balls were pressed against her rapidly swelling mound.

The thunder rolled and the lightning struck incredibly close as the rain began to fall in torrents. Colleen's screams became muffled in the thunder as Allen held her firmly by the hips and slammed his cock in and out of her with authority. As Allen stood behind his wife fucking her, he began to slap her rain soaked ass.

"OH FUCKING GODDDDDD!!!!!" Colleen screamed, as she finally was able to hold on to the railing around the balcony.

Allen showed his wife no mercy. He knew that she became one with the storm, as her body responded like thunder and lightning. Never in his life did Allen ever come across anyone like Colleen who becomes so incredibly turned on during a storm. There was just something about the electrons in the atmosphere that turned her into a hot insatiable wanton slut.

Allen began thrusting his member in and out of her like a piston in a car engine. Colleen continued to scream out in pleasure as she hung half way over the railing. Finally, after Allen slapped his wife's ass one last time, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back over the railing.

Colleen had been fucked so hard that her knees gave out. She fell to the wooden floor of the balcony in front of her husband, which was exactly what Allen wanted anyway. Still holding Colleen by her hair, Allen stared down into her eyes as he forced his swollen wet cock into her mouth.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of lightning and an instantaneous roar of thunder. Allen stared into Colleen's eyes as he began force fucking her mouth. Allen watched his wife's face as the lightning revealed that she was unable to stare up into his eyes because of the driving rain that stung their bare flesh. He watched as his cock slid in and out over and over until finally he began fucking her face with incredible force.

Allen felt his toes begin to tingle as every wet hair on his neck stood on end. Allen began gasping for air desperately as another flash of lightning yielded yet another near instantaneous clap of thunder. The rain was pouring down on both of them, as Allen could hold out no more.

Grunting and thrusting, Allen began to cum. The waves of the rain falling on them were just as intense as the waves of passion and fire that were running through both Allen and his wife. Colleen tried to look up into her Lord's eyes as he began to cum in her mouth only to be unable due to the driving rain. As Allen held his wife's hair in his clenched fists, he began to fill her mouth with his hot cum.

Again lightning and thunder shook the balcony. The wind blew the unclenched portion of Colleen's hair as Allen finally finished cumming. Not missing a beat, Colleen swallowed every delicious drop of her Lord and Master's cum.

Still clenching his wife's beautiful locks of hair in his hands, Allen slowly lifted his wife up to a standing position. They embraced while the torrents of rain washed over their passion filled bodies. Their lips met and their mouth's opened as they kissed with passion much like the storm. Hungrily, Allen accepted some of his own cum as Colleen passed a snowball to her husband. He tasted his own warm sticky juices as he kissed his wife as forcefully as the storm was raging. Suddenly, Allen scooped his wet naked wife up in his arms and kissed her passionately as he slowly stepped toward the open sliding door.

Allen carried his wife across their bedroom and into the bathroom. The glass shower door was open and Allen carried his wife through the threshold and into the shower. Allen bent down and laid Colleen down on the tile floor of the oversized shower. Not only was there a shower inside the glass encased room, there was also a bathtub. Allen reached over and turned on the heat lamps on which were inside the recessed light fixtures in the ceiling. Suddenly there was a warm glow in the shower, which helped to warm their drenched bodies.

Allen could see the smile on his lovely wife's face as he reached up and flipped the hot and cold levers all the way up for the shower. Suddenly, Colleen squealed as ice cold water rained down over both of them. Within seconds, the water was warm and Allen dropped to his knees at his wife's feet.

Allen locked eyes with Colleen as he reached down and lifted her foot to his face. He could see the look of lust and satisfaction on her face as she smiled at him because she knew what she was about to receive. Allen could see that her nipples were stiff and solid as her 38DD breasts hung down toward her sides.

There was nothing soft and romantic in the air tonight. Just like the passion on the balcony in the storm, Allen began to feverishly suck Colleen's long slender toes into his mouth. He watched as his wife closed her eyes and leaned her head back even farther as he began to suck on her big toe. Slowly, Allen bit down and began to slowly pull back; scraping the skin and the flesh of her big toe as his tongue gently slid along the underside.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!" Colleen screamed out as she agonizingly placed her hands over her face and began to tremble.

Colleen began to moan even louder as Allen began to snake his tongue between her toes. Slowly, he began to work his way across her foot, sucking each and every beautiful toe into his mouth one at a time. As with her big toe, Allen scraped each one with his teeth, eliciting the same carnal moan as the first one. By the time Allen wrapped his lips around her little toe, he was watching his wife's pussy humping up and down, against the water from the shower that rained down upon her.

"Oh God Lord Allen," Colleen moaned as she tilted her head up and gazed longingly into her husband's eyes as he slowly pulled his lips off of her foot.

Pushing her legs apart, Allen quickly crawled between his wife's splayed legs. He could see her glistening swollen pussy as the shower rained down upon them. He placed his hands on her thighs as she once again lowered her head to the floor knowing full well that she was about to receive a major tongue-lashing. Not wasting any time, Allen plastered his mouth on his wifes pussy.

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" Colleen screamed as her back arched and her hips lifted off of the floor, bringing her husband's face up with her.

Again, Colleen buried her face in her hands as her hips began to involuntarily gyrate. She fought with all of her strength to keep from cumming for fear of punishment. As she writhed beneath her husband, Colleen began to feel the quiver and quake in her stomach as it felt like there were a million butterflies in her stomach that were trying to escape. Her breathing was beginning to come in short but heavy gasps as her heart began to feel like it was skipping beats.

Allen continued to devour his wife's beautiful cunt. His lips remained plastered to her pussy even as her hips continued to undulate. Rapidly, Allen began to flutter his tongue as far as he could into her pussy extracting as much of her sweet nectar as he possibly could. The warm feeling of her slippery pussy juice caused his cock to ache as he began to grow hard for a second time. Just as Allen thought his wife was about to cum, he pulled his mouth from her and leaned back.

"Please Lord Allen, please let me cum," Colleen begged as she struggled to pull her head up enough to look down at him.

Allen just smiled and gazed into her lust filled eyes as the shower continued to rain down upon them, growing cooler as time went on.

"Not yet," Allen said softly as he once again lowered his head as he slipped his hands under her hips.

Using his hands, Allen lifted Colleen's hips up slightly. He could smell her pussy as her juices flowed freely with the water from the shower. The heat lamps above them were warm and soothing as Allen once again lowered his face between her spread legs.

"OH FUCKING LORD AND MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Colleen screamed as Allen began to flutter his tongue across Colleen's pink puckered asshole.

It didn't take long before Colleen began to tremble and quiver. Allen continued to lick his wife's sphincter as the water from the shower ran over his tongue. Pushing harder, Allen felt her asshole begin to relax. Colleen began to thrash wildly on the tile floor of the shower as Allen finally pushed the tip of his tongue into her. Just as Allen knew she was about to cum, he removed his mouth and leaned back.

Again, Colleen began to beg her husband to let her cum. The water was now almost completely cold but she was still comfortable as the heat lamps warmed her naked body. As she lay there before him, she continued to writhe in ecstasy as incoherent babble continued to flow out of her mouth.

Sensing that she could take no more, Allen climbed up to his knees. He reached under her knees and lifted her legs up and placed her soft sexy calves on his shoulders. As he leaned forward, Colleen slid across the floor a bit until her head was in the corner against the edge of the tub and the wall. Allen pushed her a bit further until her neck bent and she could move no more.

Allen pushed his member into her sopping wet hole in one quick motion. Once he was all the way inside her, he stopped moving and stared into his wife's nearly completely closed eyes. He could see the devotion; the love and the lust that she had as he remained still and completely buried inside her.

"You may now cum," Allen said softly as he gazed down into Colleen's eyes.

Without even moving a muscle, Allen could feel his wife begin to cum. She began to tremble and shake as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He could feel her pussy squeezing and sucking at his cock, as he remained lodged deeply inside her.

"OH GODDDDDDDD," Colleen moaned nearly incoherently as she tried to move her head while she tightened her legs around her husband's neck.

Suddenly Allen began to power fuck Colleen. His hips slammed into her with incredible force as she began to cum even harder. As she remained completely helpless beneath her husband with her head cocked in the corner, she was unable to move as her husband relentlessly fucked her.

The now cold water rained down on Allen's back as he leaned over his wife even further, pushing her knees into her shoulders. He could feel her cumming continuously as his pelvis continued to slam into hers and his cock continued to slip in and out of her pussy like a piston.

"Ughhhhhhhahhhhahhhahhh," Colleen moaned out continuously as her pinned body shook uncontrollably. Allen was now jack hammering her. As the cold water sprayed down upon them, Colleen was helpless as her bare feet flipped and flopped over her head as she continued to cum. Just then, Allen pulled out and quickly crawled up and straddled his wife's waist as he lowered her legs to the floor.

"God yes," Colleen moaned out as she watched her husband begin to stroke his cock in her face.

Colleen's eyes were glazed over as her mouth slowly opened. The cold water splashing in her face didn't deter her from watching her husband achieve nirvana. Just then, Allen began to grunt as he gazed down into his lovely wife's eyes.

"Ughhhhh, Ughhhhh, Ughhhhh, Allen moaned over and over as suddenly stream after stream of hot sticky cum began to coat his wife's face.

Colleen remained pinned to the floor but her tongue still managed to catch some of her husband's spunk. As she stared up into Allen's eyes, she could feel the burning sensations on her breasts as the last of his orgasm dribbled onto her breasts and nipples.

Allen remained kneeling over his wife as his now half-limp cock remained in his hand. He admired his beautiful wife, as her face remained coated with cum. Their eyes lingered together for what seemed to be an eternity as the icy water of the shower rained down upon them. The only thing keeping them from freezing were the heat lamps that glowed and warmed them.

"I love you Colleen," Allen said as he reached down and wiped some of his own cum off of Colleen's cheek before slipping his finger into her mouth.

Hungrily, Colleen began to devour her Lord's finger as she sucked hard on it as her tongue cleaned all of his cum from it. Removing his finger from her mouth, Allen again wiped up some more of the remaining cum from her other cheek before sliding his finger back into her mouth. As Colleen stared up into her husband's eyes, she sucked on his finger as though she was giving him head.

"I love you to Lord Allen," Colleen said as Allen slowly withdrew his finger from her mouth.

Slowly, Allen climbed off of his trapped wife and stood up. Colleen remained laying on the floor as she watched her husband towering over her. As she waited for her husband to help her up, the cold water began to wash away the remnants of Allen's cum from her cheeks.

As Allen remained standing over his wife, he gazed down into her eyes. Waiting a bit longer as if he was the lion waiting to kill his prey, Allen finally reached down with his hand to assist his Slave and wife. Colleen slowly lifted her arm and slipped her hand into Allen's and he pulled her up to her feet.

Reaching for the water taps, Allen shut off the hot and cold water even though cold water was all that flowed from the tap. Allen watched as his wife, with wobbly legs, walked over to the towel rack. She took her towel and walked over and stood under the warm heat lamps. As she toweled off, Allen took his towel and joined her under the lamps.

"Finish drying and go back to sleep," Allen said to his wife as he reached out and dried off her lower back with his towel.

"Yes Lord Allen, I am so incredibly tired, I need to get some rest," Colleen said as she turned, stood up on the tips of her toes, and kissed her husband softly on the lips.

Allen watched his naked wife walk over to the towel rack and hang up her towel. She walked over to the glass door and paused momentarily as she looked over her shoulder at her husband. Finally after a short pause, Colleen turned and walked to the bed.

Allen hung up his towel and turned off the heat lamps before walking into the bedroom. It was still dark but he knew where he placed his robe. He reached into the partially opened closet and reached for his robe. Glancing over at the clock, it was now almost five thirty. He tied the robe around his body and walked over to the edge of the bed.

"I'm going down to the office," Allen said as he bent down and kissed his wife on the forehead as she cuddled under the sheet.

"O.K.," Colleen whispered as she turned on her side and drifted off to sleep.

Allen walked out of the room and down the hallway to the stairs. He paused for a moment, as it was completely silent. Placing his hand on the railing, Allen slowly descended the stairs. As he made his way across the house, he reached his office. He opened the door and walked through total darkness until he reached his desk. He turned on the small brass lamp and the green glass shade lit up. Allen walked behind his desk and sat down.

He just sat there for a moment as he replayed in his mind what just happened. A smile crept across his face as he remembered the look on Colleen's face when he gave her the facial. Looking over at the digital clock, it was only five forty five. Again he drifted off only this time to what transpired earlier down in the dungeon.

Never in his wildest imagination did Allen ever think that any buyer would request that his newly purchased slave leave everything behind. Mr. Henderson though, was different. Allen didn't really care though since she did net him three quarters of a million dollars. Never before has a slave sold for such a price. As he sat there, he wondered if one million would ever be attainable. As Allen sat there thinking, he began wondering what he could do to break the one million-dollar mark.

Allen reached for the switch on his computer and turned it on. As the computer began to boot up, he began to think about that unheard of price of a million bucks. As Allen sat there thinking, he began tapping his fingers on his desk.

"Maybe if she is flawless and eighteen when I train the next one," Allen mumbled to himself as he sat there pondering his next move.

Finally, his computer was ready and Allen just stared at the screen. He wanted to surprise his wife with a nice cruise and vacation but he wanted it to be a surprise. Finally, Allen reached for the keyboard and pulled it in front of him. He began searching various resort web pages with no luck. He wanted something nice but not ultra elegant. Basically, he wanted to go and have fun and relax without having to impress anyone.

Page after page, Allen searched for something that he liked and that he could go on soon. Each page yielded nothing of his liking. Disgusted, Allen pushed the keyboard away. His thoughts drifted back to Tamar and how long it took to train her. She took a little longer to train than the other previous five slaves but she did bring in considerably more money. Again, Allen began to ponder the million-dollar question.

"Maybe an eighteen year old virgin," Allen said softly as he closed his eyes and envisioned a hot young slave.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers