Sold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening his eyes, Allen again slid the keyboard in front of him. He began searching more web sites looking for the perfect vacation. Suddenly his eyes opened wide and he sat up strait in his chair. As he read the description of the cruise, Allen knew that he found what he was looking for.

Quickly, Allen began typing all of the relevant information. He had to enter all sorts of information before finally getting the chance to double-check everything that he had entered. As he scanned over what he just typed, he found no errors.

Allen reached down and pulled open the drawer of the filing cabinet. He quickly pulled out the file from his credit card company and opened it. He pulled out a document that contained his credit card number and began to type in his number. Again he quickly double-checked to make sure that he entered the number correctly before finally submitting all of his information.

Immediately he noticed he received e-mail so he checked to make sure that it was a verification notice from the cruise line. Sure enough, when he opened it, the message confirmed his purchase of the cruise.

Allen leaned back in his chair, as his eyes remained transfixed on the computer screen. Even though he was looking at the monitor, his mind again drifted to the possibility of a million-dollar slave. Visions of hot young eighteen-year-old slaves began dancing through his mind. Somehow, deep down in his mind, Allen knew that he had to begin training the ultimate slave in order to reach the one million-dollar mark.

Glancing over at the clock, Allen noticed that it was six-fifteen. He reached over and picked up the phone. He placed the receiver between his ear and shoulder and reached out to push the button for extension ten. He pushed the button and heard the long beep in his ear. Just then, the other end of the phone was answered.

"Yes Lord Allen, what would you like from me?" Julianna asked softly with a slightly dry voice.

"Please bring me a cup of coffee, I am in my study," Allen said as he continued to relax back in his chair.

"Yes Lord Allen," Julianna said softly, "Would you like me to make a cup for Mistress Colleen?"

"No, she is asleep," Lord Allen said as he slowly lowered the receiver to the phone and hung up.

Allen sat there patiently just staring into the now blank computer screen. As he sat there, he began thinking once again about the possibilities of a million-dollar slave. Having sold five previous slaves before Tamar had netted Allen a very nice income. In fact, they paid for the luxurious mansion that he now lived in. But still, not one slave has ever sold for as much as one million dollars.

Allen took a deep breath as he began thinking about the slaves that he had trained and sold. Diane, Brooke, Kimberly and Celia only sold for a combined total of nine hundred and seventy five thousand. But the last two that he trained and sold were different. Tracy and Tamar combined for over one point three million. Allen knew that he was onto something big, now he just had to figure out what it was and how not to screw it up.

As Allen sat there at his desk thinking about how he was going to train his ultimate slave, he heard the sound of stilettos walking in the hall. The clicking sound grew louder as he knew that Julianna was bringing him his cup of coffee. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Enter," Allen called out as he watched the gold handle begin to turn on the door before slowly opening.

Allen gazed longingly at Julianna as she slowly approached his desk with a cup of coffee in hand. He quickly scanned the very first slave he ever trained from before he was married to make sure she was dressed properly.

"Stop," Allen called out to Slave Julianna, as she was midway between his desk and the door.

Allen scanned down her front side as she was dressed in her correct uniform. The French maid uniform was flawless. The white trim looked incredible against the black material as it covered her well-toned and well-tanned body. Even in the dim light Allen could see the defined muscles that she had developed since submitting to him as his slave. Allen's eyes became lost momentarily in her ample cleavage that was evident in the low cut front of her uniform. Her thirty eight-D breasts looked magnificent, as the very top edges of her areolas were visible just above the ruffled white trim.

Allen snapped out of his gaze as the steam that was rising out of the coffee cup that she was holding caught his attention. He quickly scanned down her front side to her legs, again noticing how incredibly toned she was. As his eyes dropped lower, his gaze fell upon her incredibly gorgeous feet. Again, part of Slave Julianna's uniform are the stilettos on her feet. Already at five feet seven, Slave Julianna towered in the six-inch stilettos, making her appear dominating, something that she wasn't. Her well manicured, well-polished toes looked absolutely perfect as she stood before her Lord and Master. The thin black strap the crossed over her foot and the thin black strap that wrapped around her ankle gave her feet definition that any photographer would love to take pictures of. Just then, Allen's eyes lifted up to Julianna's eyes.

"Lift your skirt," Allen said softly as his eyes slowly lowered to Julianna's hips.

Holding the coffee cup with one hand, Julianna reached down and lifted her skirt for her Lord and Master. She waited for her owner to finish his inspection as she exposed her crotchless panties to him. She watched as her Lord lifted his eyes to hers and spoke.

"Please bring me my coffee," Allen said softly as he was proud of his slave for being in proper attire and being ever so particular about it.

Julianna walked to the front of the desk and sat the coffee down on a coaster that Allen had set out for her. After she set the cup of coffee down on the desk, Julianna took two steps back from his desk and knelt down. She bowed her head as was required of her causing her brown hair to hang down, covering the sides of her face. As she knelt there, she waited for her Lord to issue his next command.

"You may look up at me," Allen said softly as he watched his twenty-seven year old slave lift her head and stare into his eyes.

As Allen looked into Slave Julianna's green eyes, he again thought about the possibilities of a slave selling for a million dollars. Slave Julianna continued to kneel before her Lord and Master as he continued to gaze into her beautiful hazel yes. Allen thought back to college when he trained her. At that time, she was a virgin and she was eighteen. As he sat there, Allen wondered if Julianna was trained today at eighteen and a virgin, could he possibly sell her for a million bucks?

"I want you to get Slave Alexandria and report back to my office at eight o'clock," Allen said as he gazed longingly into Slave Julianna's eyes.

"You are to bring her here and kneel in the same spot as always," Allen said as his gaze dropped to his slave's cleavage and the tops of her areolas.

"May I ask you a question Lord Allen?" Slave Julianna asked as her head tilted slightly while staring back into her Lord and Master's eyes.

"Yes you may," Allen said as he glanced over to the clock to see what time it was.

"Is..." "Is..." "Is..." was all Slave Julianna could utter as she looked down at the floor, as she remained kneeling before her owner.

"What is it, spit it out," Lord Allen said as he looked down at the top of his slaves brown hair.

"Is Tamar gone, did you auction her off?" Slave Julianna asked as her head lifted and she stared into Lord Allen's eyes as tears began welling up in her own eyes as if she already knew the answer to her own question.

Allen sat there for a moment waiting to see if a tear was going to trickle out of his slave's eye. As he waited, he quickly thought about his answer. Realizing that his slave regained her composure, Allen gave her his answer.

"When you return with Slave Alexandria I will fill you in on what happened," Lord Allen said as he gazed into his slave's eyes.

"You may leave," Allen said as he pulled his eyes from his slave and looked at the computer screen as he pulled the keyboard in front of him.

Without looking at his slave, Allen could hear her standing up before walking to the door. The door opened before she slipped through it and closed it. As Allen continued to look at his computer, he could hear Slave Julianna's stilettos clicking as she walked away from his office. Just then, it was again totally silent.

Again, Allen's thoughts returned to the possibilities of a million-dollar slave. He began thinking back to all of the previous girls he had trained. As he sat there he tried to compare and contrast the girls compared to the last two, Tracy and Tamar. As he sat there thinking about them, the only coincidence that he could come up with was that both Tracy and Tamar begin with the letter T.

Allen shook his head and looked over at the clock again. It was now just after seven and he knew that his sister would be awake. Reaching over for the phone, Allen picked up the receiver and dialed her phone number.

As the phone rang, Allen continued to work on his plan to surprise his wife. He needed his sister to help him out with something so he could have Slaves Julianna and Alexandria complete the other part of his plan. Just then, Carla answered the phone.

"Hello," Carla said in her normal casual voice.

At first, Allen began chatting with his sister about several things. They caught up on things that were happening in their lives because they just didn't spend a lot of time together. Being five years older than Allen, Carla was married and lived about ten miles away. Finally after a nice long chat, Allen decided to ask his sister if she could help him.

"Can you do me a favor?" Allen asked of his sister as he sat there hoping that she would indeed help him.

"Well, that depends on what you want," Carla said as she grew curious as to what her brother might want.

Allen paused briefly as he made sure that the words were going to come out right. He took a deep breath and told her his plan.

"I am taking Colleen on a cruise and I want to surprise her. I want to know if you can take her shopping for the day so I can pack her stuff up and surprise her," Allen said as he waited with great anticipation for what his sister would say.

"I can do that," Carla said on the other end of the phone, "What time should I come get her?"

"Make it twelve o'clock," Allen said as he grinned and smiled because he knew that his plan would now come off without a hitch.

"I'll be there," Carla said with excitement in her voice.

"I hate to cut you short, but Ken is getting ready to leave for work and I have to go say good-bye to him," Carla said just before hanging up the phone.

Allen hung up his receiver and leaned back in his chair. Looking at the clock he realized that he talked to his sister for a considerable amount of time. Slaves Julianna and Alexandria were due in his office in about twenty minutes and Allen once again went over his game plan in his head.

"Remembering that Slave Julianna brought him a cup of coffee, Allen reached out and picked up the mug. He made a disheartening look on his face as he realized that the coffee was now completely cold. Allen became so lost in his plan and the possibilities of a million-dollar slave that he forgot to drink his coffee. He took a sip and set the mug back down, as he was not a fan of cold coffee. Looking over at the clock, it was nearly eight o'clock.

Again, Allen could hear the sound of stilettos clicking on the tile floor outside his office. This time, he could hear both sets of stilettos as the sound grew louder. Just then, the clicking sound stopped and Allen knew that both of his slaves were standing right outside his office door.

Looking over at the clock, Allen watched it flip from seven fifty nine to eight o'clock. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Enter," Lord Allen called out as he stared at the doorknob.

Allen watched as the handle slowly turned and the door opened. Both Julianna and Alexandria walked into Lord Allen's office, closed the door and walked toward his desk.

"Stop," Allen said softly as he gazed at Slave Alexandria.

She too wore the required French maids' uniform. Allen noticed the nicely ruffled white lace that outlined her uniform as everything appeared in place. Looking at her cleavage, she too showed just the top edges of her areolas as her thirty six-DD breasts hung freely under her uniform. Scanning down, Allen noticed that her skirt was neatly ironed and that the hem just barely covered her ass. Allen scanned down her well-sculpted legs that were slightly longer than Slave Julianna's to her well-defined feet. Her feet were encased in the exact same pair of stilettos that Slave Julianna wore. Lord Allen noticed that Slave Alexandria's toes were French manicured and polished as Slave Julianna's as they looked delectable in her open toe stilettos.

Looking up, Allen gazed into Slave Alexandria's eyes he was drawn to her long thick lashes. Her dark almost black cat shaped eyes sparkled in the dim light as her long thick black hair appeared shiny and looked perfect. The bright red lipstick on her full mouth made her face look incredibly desirable. As Lord Allen sat there inspecting his other slave, a slave he acquired from his wife before they were married, he noticed how they looked so alike.

"Slave Julianna, lift Slave Alexandria's skirt," Allen said softly as his eyes fell from Alexandria's eyes to her hips.

Instantly Slave Julianna reached over and lifted her sister slave's skirt. Again, Allen feasted his eyes on her crotchless panties, as her shaved pussy was completely visible. Allen nodded his head and Slave Julianna slowly lowered her uniform.

"Proceed, Allen said softly as he watched both of his Slaves walk a few more steps closer to his desk before kneeling down in front of him.

Both slaves bowed their head down as their hair covered part of their faces. Allen waited a moment as he gazed down at both beautiful slaves.

"You may look up at me," Lord Allen said softly as he watched both lovely slaves lift their heads slowly.

"I know you have many questions so I will tell you what you need to know. Slave Tamar has been auctioned off. She was sold to the highest bidder yesterday who has since taken her away from here. Other than that, you do not need to know anything else. Is that understood?" Allen said as he gazed back and forth from Slave Julianna to Slave Alexandria.

"Yes Lord and Master," both slaves said simultaneously.

"The reason that I have summonsed you is because I have a project for both of you. This is a plan of mine and it has to be pulled off without a hitch or else there will be consequences," Allen said as both slaves continued to look at him without even blinking an eye.

"I am taking Mistress Colleen on a cruise and vacation. We will be leaving tonight. I called my sister and she will be arriving at twelve o'clock to pick her up and take her shopping. This will get her out of the house for a few hours. At this time you two will be given a list and will pack her luggage for the vacation. Are these instructions clear?" Lord Allen asked as he noticed a slight look of confusion on Slave Alexandria's face.

"When will you give us the list of what you want packed?" Slave Alexandria asked inquisitively.

"When Carla picks up Colleen and they leave, I will escort both of you to our bedroom where I will then give you the list," Allen said as suddenly Alexandria seemed to understand completely as she nodded her head.

"You both are excused to go work on your chores," Lord Allen said as he sat back and watched both Slave Julianna and Slave Alexandria stand up and walk toward the door.

The door closed and Allen listened to the sound of their heels grow more distant until it was completely silent. Allen sat back even farther in his chair as he smiled, as he was soon to be on vacation with his lovely wife.

After waiting for a few minutes, Lord Allen decided to go out by the pool. He locked his office and walked across the house to the beautiful double doors that led to the back yard. Along the way, Allen could see Slave Julianna as she was on her knees scrubbing the floor in the half bath located by the double doors. Allen pushed the doors open and stepped out into the well-manicured and well-designed yard.

Allen walked over to one of the lounge chairs and gazed out into the large yard. Everything was in perfect order as he took a deep breath and took off his robe. He dropped the robe onto the cement deck and stood completely naked as he dove head first into the refreshingly chilly water.

After swimming several laps, Allen climbed out of the pool and positioned his chair in the sun. He lay down and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the warm feel of the sun on his naked body. As he lay there, he once again began thinking about the possibilities of a million-dollar slave.

Lord Allen became lost in his quest for the perfect slave until he heard his beautiful wife call out to him. Looking up to his bedroom balcony, Allen saw his gorgeous wife looking down at him. She waved as she stood there with her bare breasts glowing in the sun. As Allen waved back at his wife, she turned around and disappeared.

Moments later, Allen heard the double doors open and he heard the sound of stilettos clicking on the concrete deck. Looking over, Allen watched as his naked wife walked to his side. She stepped out of her stiletto sandals and dove head first into the pool.

Lord Allen watched his wife swim several laps. He admired the way her golden skin reflected the sunlight, causing her body to glimmer. Finally, she climbed out of the pool and walked back to her husband.

Allen always loved the effect cold water had on his wife's breasts. Her nipples were rock solid and stuck out close to three-quarters of an inch. They stuck out so far in fact that the hoops hanging from them were able to swing back and forth because they were pushed so far away from her breasts.

Colleen pulled a lounge chair next to her husbands and lay on her back. Allen could see that her shaved pussy was still a little swelled from the intense fucking that he gave her earlier. The sunlight shimmering off of the golden ring that was hanging from her hood caught his attention.

"Carla will be picking you up at twelve and taking you shopping," Lord Allen said as he gazed at his wife's huge breasts as they pointed toward the sky.

"Gee, what's the occasion?" Colleen asked as she shaded her eyes with her hand and turned her head to look at her husband.

"I think that you need to get out and have a little fun," Allen said as he rolled over onto his stomach, turning his head and looking at his wife in the process.

"I'm sorry honey, and it's nothing against your sister, but how in the world do you expect me to have fun with such a prudish person?" Colleen asked as she too rolled over onto her stomach.

"She's not prudish," Allen said as he reached down and hooked his pinky finger around his wife's pinky.

"Just look at the way she dresses, she always wears such over sized clothes and never seems to enjoy herself. Hell, she might as well be a nun," Colleen said as she squeezed her Lord and Master's finger.

"Well, maybe you could go out with her more often and loosen her up a bit," Allen said as he enjoyed the warm rays of the sun beating down on his naked back side.

Maybe if I get her drunk," Colleen said as she chuckled.

"I know she has to have a body under all of those frumpy clothes she wears, maybe I'll buy her a new outfit," Colleen said as she gazed into her husband's eyes.

"Just don't chase her away," Lord Allen said as he looked into the house through the double doors and saw one of the slaves working on the floor.