Sold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

They both continued to lay in the sun silently for a while. Not a word was said as they each took turns turning over to avoid being burned. Finally after a long silent spell, Colleen leaned up on her elbows and looked at her husband.

"Oh no, I don't like that look on your face, you are up to no good. Every time I see that look on your face, you get yourself into some kind of trouble," Allen said as he leaned up on his elbows to look at her.

"I know what I'm gonna do with your sister," Colleen said with a shit eating grin on her face.

"I'm afraid to ask," Allen said as he noticed how incredibly long and hard his wife's nipples became.

"I'm gonna invite her to my next party in a couple of weeks," Colleen said as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Absolutely not! There is no way I am going to let you invite my sister to one of your sex toy parties," Allen said as he leaned back down onto his back and closed his eyes.

"Come on, it will be fun, maybe that will be just the thing to loosen her up a bit, who knows, maybe she'll buy something," Colleen said as she noticed her husband's cock begin to stir slightly.

"Stop talking about my sister like this and no, you cannot invite her to your party, I forbid it," Allen said as he rolled over onto his stomach.

Again there was a long stretch of time where it was silent. As they lay there in the sun, they both became lost in the sounds of the nature that surrounded them. The wind occasionally caused the wind chime to make its unmistakable sound along with the leaves rustling in the wind. Suddenly Allen realized that it was getting late and he leaned up and looked at his wife.

"You better go take a shower, Carla will be here soon," Allen said as he watched his wife turn her head and look over at him.

There was another pause where Colleen just closed her eyes like she was sleeping. Allen pulled himself up and stood up before extending his hand down to help Colleen up. Colleen slipped her hand into her husband's and he pulled her to her feet. She stepped into her stilettos and placed her arm around her Lord and Master's back.

Together Allen and his wife both walked to the house. Just as they were about to open the doors, they swung open, Slave Julianna pushing one door open while Slave Alexandria pushing the other. Both slaves stood there holding the doors open as Allen led his wife into the house. Once inside, the two slaves closed the doors.

Allen watched as Colleen walked across the floor to the stairs. He just loved the way she swung her ass when she walked in stilettos. As she ascended the stairs, she disappeared from sight.

"And you two know your assignments?" Allen asked both slaves as they stood on each side of him still clad in their French Maids' uniforms.

"Yes Lord Allen," Slave Alexandria said softly as she gazed into her Lord and Master's eyes.

Looking over at Slave Julianna, Allen watched her nod her head as she answered, "Yes your Lordship, I understand completely."

Allen quickly walked from between his two lovely slaves and walked to his office. He unlocked the door and walked over to his desk. Still naked, Allen sat down and began scribbling his request list for what he wanted his slaves to pack for his wife. As he scribbled on the paper, there was a knock at the door.

Looking up, it was Slave Alexandria. She was standing in the doorway holding his robe, the robe that he left by the pool.

"Lord Allen, would you like your robe or should I launder it?" she asked as she held up the robe for him to see it.

"Please wash it," Allen said as he returned his attention to the pad he was scribbling on. As he continued to jot down words, he could hear Slave Alexandria's heals clicking on the tile floor as she walked toward the laundry room. Allen wrote down a few more words and set down his pen.

Allen flipped the note upside down and got up from behind his desk. He quickly walked over to the door and closed it on his way out. He made his way up the stairs and then into his bedroom. As he entered the room, his lovely wife was sitting at the vanity fixing her hair.

"Do these clothes meet your approval to be out with your sister?" Colleen asked as she stood up and turned around to face her husband.

Allen inspected his wife closely as he knew that his sister knew nothing of their different lifestyle. Allen always went out of his way to make his house appear normal whenever his family came over. He nodded his head giving his wife the green light that he approved of the button down white blouse and the short denim skirt she was wearing. Even her shoes, white Keds and white socks met her husband's approval.

Allen quickly slipped into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt while Colleen was finishing her hair. Glancing over at the digital clock next to the bed, Allen realized that it was only a couple minutes till twelve.

"Let's go down to meet Carla," Allen said as he walked over toward the door.

Colleen fumbled through her purse to make sure that she had everything she needed before finally walking to her husband. She stepped up on the tips of her toes and kissed him softly. Looking into his eyes she felt so alive and so loved.

"I love you Allen," Colleen said softly as she leaned into him a little harder.

"I love you too Colleen," Allen said as he leaned down and kissed his wife softly on the lips.

Allen pulled the door open just in time as Slave Alexandria and Slave Julianna walked past on their way to their own rooms. They knew that whenever Lord Allen's family came over, they had to go to their rooms and remain unseen and unheard. Allen and Colleen stepped into the hallway and Allen closed the door.

Together they walked down to the main floor of the house. As they made their way toward the foyer, there was a knock at the door. Allen turned the knob and opened the door allowing his sister to step into the foyer.

"Hi," Carla said softly as she stood before her brother and sister-in-law wearing a long pleated skirt and an over sized long sleeve sweater.

"Aren't you a little warm in a sweater?" Colleen asked Carla as she gazed up and down her apparel before looking up at her husband.

"I'm fine, in fact, I might look for a new top while we are out," Carla said as she reached up and wound her short reddish brown hair in her finger.

"And I can help you," Colleen said with a smile on her face and a chuckle in her voice.

"We can find something that will match those green eyes of yours," Colleen said as she reached out for the door and pushed it open.

Colleen walked out first and Carla looked over her shoulder at her brother who smiled and nodded at her. Allen gazed into her beautiful green eyes before bending down to whisper in her ear.

"Have her back by three. She still has no idea about the surprise I have for her," Allen whispered softly in her ear, noticing the sweet smelling perfume that she was wearing.

"No problem," Carla whispered back as she turned and walked out to meet Colleen at her car.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers