Sold Couple

Story Info
A couple wants to spice things up.
6.9k words
4.04
28.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig's POV

At the time, it seemed like a good idea. My name is Craig and I was 27 and Sherry was 26 and she was a stay-at-home wife. My wife Sherry is a knockout. She has a baby face, a great body and oh so good in bed. But, in spite of all that, I thought we should "spice it up." One night, it was a Tuesday; I suggested to Sherry that we visit a bondage club on this upcoming Saturday.

I said, "There is one over in the next city, it would be a 2 hour drive. They say it is something special."

That was my first mistake, I did not check out the Club at all. Not what kind of bondage club it was or what, if any, special events they have going on.

I went on and said, "I could be your Master and you could be my Slave."

Sherry loved the idea. She really got into it. The next morning, I went to work and told her we would talk about it later.

Sherry's POV

When Craig told me his idea, at first I was a little shocked. I thought our sex life was great but he said he wanted to "spice things up." All night long, I kept thinking about it.

"Being a Slave for a night might be fun," I thought.

In the morning, after Craig left for work, I tried to keep busy. But Craig words kept coming to me, "you could be my Slave."

Finally, I thought, "If I am going to do it, I'm going to do it right."

I knew could get bondage gear at the Adult Bookstore downtown. I drove downtown and parked in the store's parking lot. I sat in my car for about 10 minutes while I got up the nerve to go inside. When I entered the store, I saw a young female Sales Clerk, 3 men and two other women. None looked to agreeable. Well, I shouldn't say that. The Sales Clerk was a real looker.

I walked up to counter, leaned over it and said to Buffy, the Sales Clerk, in a soft voice, "My husband and I are going to a Costume Party this Saturday and he wants us to go as Master and Slave. You know, to "spice things up." What would I need to get?"

And she replied in a louder voice than I would have liked, "Oh, he wants you to be his Slave does he, sounds kinky and hot. I can help you, follow me."

Everyone in the store looked over at me and laughed. I was so embarrassed.

As she led me to a display, she said, "You should probably start to get into the character now. Address me as "Mistress."

"What?"

Buffy turned to me and said, "Call me Mistress or leave."

It was so embarrassing, but I replied, "Mistress, please help me be a good Slave."

"That's better. You must obey all commands."

Buffy chose a Collar and leash, handcuffs, leg irons, a strap to go around my middle, chains to connect all the restrains, a ball gag and a paddle.

She said, "This will do to start. You and your husband can add to your collection later."

I could tell Buffy was enjoying this and that she was thinking of something.

After a moment, she said, "We should see how it all looks on you. Strip little Slave."

"What? Out here?"

"Yes Slave. Obey all commands, remember. And call me Mistress."

I looked around, and all were watching me.

I thought for a moment, and then said to Buffy, "Yes Mistress. I will obey."

And I took my clothes off and soon I was standing, in the store naked in front of 6 strangers.

Buffy had a big smile on her face and she said, "Damn girl, you are something. I may just keep you for myself."

"Thank you."

Then she proceeded to put all the gear on me. I was collared, my hands cuffed, my ankles put in the leg irons, chains connected to all, and a leash on my collar. And with the middle strap on and connected to the cuffs, I could not move much. I was at the mercy of Buffy.

She then led me up by the counter and said to the other customers, "Isn't she just precious?"

One of the guys said, "Hard to say from this far away, bring her closer."

Buffy said, "Why sure Sir."

And started to lead me to him but I held back, that is when one of the women customers slapped my ass and said, "Obey Slave. Move."

When we got to the man, Buffy said, "Please, feel her up. Touch any part of her."

He reached out and rubbed my left breast. Then he lean over, sucked on my right nipple while he rubbed my mound. Soon he started to finger me and a got wet.

He stopped and said, "She's getting wet. What a Slut."

Buffy led me to each customer and let them feel me all over. To tell the truth, it was a rush.

She then brought me back to the front and said, "Would any of you like my Slave to suck on your dicks."

All three men stepped forward, but the woman who slapped my ass, said, "Me first guys. The little bitch can eat my cunt."

I serviced both women and sucked off all three of the men.

Then Buffy said, "Ok, bring your purchases to the front. The store is closing."

None of the customers bought anything and they left. Buffy locked the door and turned to me and said, "Now my Slave, it is just us."

She walked up to me, started to finger me and asked, "Does anyone know you came here?"

"No"

"Good, you're coming with me."

Buffy took a bunch of photos of me and copied my DL. She left me standing there, rang up my purchases and closed down the store.

She called someone but I couldn't hear what she said. Buffy put all my cloths and purse in a bag. And said, "Well, we're all set."

And she started to lead me out the door.

I said, "Buffy, I'm naked. I can't go like this."

Buffy said, "Yes Slave, you will."

And she forced me through the door.

As she locked the door, she said, "It will be a few moments, a friend is coming."

A number of people walked by and stared at me. It was so embarrassing but also very exciting. Soon the friend showed up.

Buffy said, "Hey Dotty."

"Hey Buffy, is this the Slave Girl."

"Yes, pretty isn't she."

When Dotty reached me, she kissed me hard, fondled me and fingered me to orgasm. And Buffy got it all on her phone. Buffy then handed Dotty my car keys and said, "Follow us."

Buffy lead me to her car and sat me down it in.

I asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Buffy said, "You'll find out Slave."

We soon stopped in front of a beauty salon. Buffy got out, walked around and let me out of her car. Dotty drove up and parked. Buffy then led me inside.

A voice said, "Hey Buffy. Hey Dotty. Who's this?"

"Hey, Sharon. This is my new Slave, Sherry."

"What do you want done?"

"I want her clean shaven. And her hair styled. Make her look as young as you can."

Sharon locked the door and said, "No one else in here."

I was led to the back, the bondage gear was removed and I was ordered to sit in a chair. When I did, I was laid back, my arms were strapped down and my legs put into stirrups, and strapped into place. I was now totally exposed and vulnerable. Sharon proceeded to shave me and when she was done, she ate my pussy. But did not bring me off. It was so frustrating, to be so hot and not be able to do anything about it. I begged.

I said, "Please, let me come."

Sharon said, "Not yet sweetie."

She then styled my hair. When it was done and I looked into a mirror, I could not believe what I was seeing. I looked like I was 18.

I said, "WOW."

And Sharon said, "I did good, didn't I."

I was let out of the chair and all the bondage gear was put back on me. Buffy paid the bill, with one of my credit cards, and said to Sharon, "Thanks Sharon."

"Bring her back to me."

Buffy led me back to her car, put me in, got in and said, "Here's the deal, Sherry. I have photos of your day and everything you have done. I have copied your DL and I have all your contact info. I made a copy of your house key made. You are my Slave now. I will be discreet but you must obey. Understand Slave Sherry."

"Yes Mistress."

"If I call, obey."

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok, here are your car keys, your things are in your car, go home as you are. Send me a selfie of you at your front door. Obey Slave or all will know what a Slut you are. The keys for the locks are in your purse."

"Yes Mistress."

"I won't bother you again till next week. I'll come to your house on Wednesday and we will begin. Understand Slave Sherry."

"Yes Mistress."

I got out and walked to my car, Dotty was waiting for me. When I got close, she grabbed me, kissed me hard and fingered me.

Then she said, "Be good Slave. I'll see you again."

I got into my car and drove off. I could not believe what just had happen. Now I had a Mistress but part of me was excited by the idea.

I thought, "What will Craig think?"

I checked all around and didn't see anyone. I got out of my car and ran to the front door and took the photo. And quickly got inside. I then sent Buffy the photo as per her orders. I started to walk farther into the house, when Craig entered the room and he said, "Oh my god, where have you been?"

"You won't believe it."

I told him everything that had happened. When I finished, he sat quietly for a moment and then said, "So, you have a Mistress. Do you want one?"

"Well, I don't want those photos to get out. What will our friends think?"

"I guess I have to share you with Buffy."

"Do you mind?"

He looked at me and said, "You are pretty hot in those chains. You been a naughty girl and you need a spanking."

And he pulled me over his knees and spanked me, not too hard. But, boy was it hot.

Just then the phone rang, I answered, "Hello Slave. Have you told your husband?"

"Yes, I just did."

"Put him on."

I held out the phone and said, "Its Buffy, she wants to talk to you."

Craig took the phone and said, "What is it Buffy?"

"I am ok with sharing my Slave with you Craig. Do you mind if she is my Slave."

"No, do what you want with her."

"I am coming to your house on Wednesday morning at 10am, be there and we will talk."

"Ok, see you Wednesday."

I thought, "This is getting out of hand."

Craig hung up the phone and said, "You look like you're 18. You wanted to "get into the character" didn't you? Ok, from now until the Sunday morning, consider yourself as my Slave."

I said, "Yes Master."

He then said, "You will stay, as you are. Remove the bondage only when you shower."

"What if someone comes to the door?" "You will answer just as you are and you will obey whoever it is. But you must stay in the house."

"Craig, that too much."

"No, Slave. Obey, or I'll call Buffy and tell her you are being a bad girl."

I thought, "Great, now my own husband is blackmailing me. But, I said, Yes Master."

I fixed dinner and we watched some TV. When we went up to go to bed, Craig said, "Slave, sleep in the other room."

"What?"

"You heard me. But come quickly if I call for you."

"Yes Master."

The next morning, Craig was at work, it was around 11am, when the door bell rang. I froze. I did not want to answer the door, naked and chained like this.

But, I thought, "I wanted to experience Slavery, so, here goes."

I walked to the door and said, "Who is it?"

"Hi, my name is Mia and I'm selling cookies for my High School Band."

I thought, "Oh great. I'll act like nothing is unusual."

And I opened the door. Mia's eyes got as big as saucers.

I said, "My name is Sherry. What kind of cookies?"

She mumbled something and I said, "Come on in."

We sat down and Mia had not taken her eyes off of me.

I asked again, "What kind of cookies do you have?"

Then she said, "Why are naked and chained? Why do look so young? Are you a Slave Girl?"

I replied, "Well, sort of. My husband and I are going to a bondage club for the first time this Saturday and I thought I should get comfortable with it all."

"I see. So he is giving you orders?"

"Yes"

This was a smart girl, I know that from her next question, "Did he give you orders about people coming to the door?"

I answered truthfully, "Yes, I am to answer the door, as I am; and I am to obey any order given to me."

Mia got this big smile on her face, "Really. Stand up."

I stood up. She then proceeded to take several photos of me, in difference poses.

She then made a call and said, "Hi, Becky. I'm at" and looking at piece of mail, she gave the address, "come over here quick. And bring Sally."

I said, "Wait a minute."

Mia slapped my ass and said, "Be still Slave Girl."

Within 20 minutes, the two girls, Becky and Sally, came to the door and rang the door bell.

Mia said, "Answer the door Slave."

When I opened the door the two just stood there and stared.

Finally, Mia came up and said, "Come on in."

They walked in and Mia said, "This is Sherry. She wants to know want it's like to be a Slave, let's show her."

They three young girl giggled. Then Mia led me upstairs and the girls took off their clothes.

They each lay down and Mia said, "Slave, eat our pussies and get us off."

I did as ordered, I brought off the three eighteen year old girls to orgasm. Then, they laid me on the bed and explored my body, touching me everywhere, sucking on my nipples, fingering me and eating me out. I had a massive orgasm. Then, I was ordered to eat them again.

Well I was engaged, Craig walked into the bedroom and cried out, "What the hell is going on?"

He scared everyone. I tried to explain but he would listen.

Then Mia said, "It's your fault. You gave her the order to obey anyone that came to the door. She did."

Then she said, "Let's go girls."

And they stormed out the door.

Craig looked at me and said, "You really like this don't you Sherry?"

I replied, "It is exciting. But I think this is enough."

"Are you forgetting about Buffy."

"No, but let's keep it as only her. Ok."

"Deal."

And then we made love. It was wonderful. We agreed I did not have to wear the gear. We would save for Saturday.

But that morning, I decided to wear it all because, I liked it, it felt good to wear it. As I was picking up, the door bell rang.

I started to run up stairs to remove the gear, but then decided, "What the hell" and I walked over to the door, and I did not ask who it was, I just opened the door. It was Janice, a neighbor from across the street.

I said, "Hello Janice."

She said, "Hi" and looked me up and down.

She said, "Difference look for you, isn't it."

"Yes, do you like it."

And I flirted with her and said, "Come on in."

When she had sat down, I said, "Let me explain. Craig and I are going to a bondage club tomorrow night and we thought I should get into the character."

"Oh really."

"Yes, and he gives me orders too. Orders that I must obey."

Throwing caution to the wind, I said, "For instance, I am to obey anyone that comes to the door."

Janice sat there for a moment and then said, "So, if I gave you an order, you would obey it?"

"Yes."

"Interesting."

"Yes, isn't it."

I stood up, turned away from her, bend over and looked back at her and said, "Is there anything I can do for you Janice?"

She smiled and said, "Take me to your bedroom Slave."

We walked up to the bedroom and Janice made me eat her out to orgasm and then we made love. It was great. Afterwards, as she was leaving, she said, "Can I come back and treat you like a Slave?"

"Yes, any time."

When Craig got home, I told him all about it and we both got so hot, we made love in the Living Room.

Later we talked and Craig said, "So, if we keep this up. You're my Slave, you're also Buffy's Slave, possibly Mia's Slave and possibly Janice's Slave. You are going to be a very busy Slut."

I smiled the biggest smile. And he could tell I loved this.

I said, "Buffy is coming over on Wednesday at 10am, right? I'll call Mia, I have her number, and I'll call Janice."

Craig said, "Do that but put the phone on speaker."

I smiled and said, "Yes Master."

I called Mia, "Hi Mia, its Sherry."

"Hi."

"Could you come over to my house this Wednesday at 10am please?"

"For what? Your husband was pretty mad."

I smiled, "He is over that now. It was the shock of seeing me eating you all out."

"Ok, why? What's it about?"

"I have a Master, a Mistress and you're a possible Mistress for me too, if you want."

"Wait. So I can order you around and stuff?"

"Yes Mia. Just come next Wednesday, you all can work out how to share me."

"WOW. Share you. You really are a Slut aren't you Sherry?"

"Yes Mia. Or should I say, Mistress Mia?"

"Yes, I'll be there Slave Sherry."

And I hung up.

Craig had a big smile and he said, "This is such a turn on. You're now a Slave to a, what is she, 18, such a turn on."

I said laughing, "Now look who getting into it."

I then called Joyce, "Hi Joyce, it's Sherry."

"Oh, hi Sherry. Or should I call you Slave Sherry."

"Yes Joyce. That's why I called. Please come to the house next Wednesday at 10am."

"Ok, why may I ask?"

"I have a Master, a Mistress and you're a possible Mistress for me too, if you want."

"You mean I would be your Mistress?"

"Yes, one of them."

"Count me in. Is Craig ok with this."

Craig spoke up, "Yes Joyce. I want you to use my wife."

"Ok. I'll be there."

I called Buffy and told her what I had been up to. She laughed and confirmed she would be here on Wednesday.

Craig's POV

I listened in to Sherry's calls to Mia and Joyce. It was such a turn on to hear my wife talking to other women like that. I had to agree. Sherry looks smoking hot naked, in chains and with her hair done like that, she looks like she's 18, a very fuckable 18 at that. It's like fucking a 18 year old. Which is what I did, I took right there in the Living Room.

The next day, Saturday, Sherry took a long bath and got ready. The Club as about 2 hours away so I wanted to leave around 6p or so and arrive around 8p.

That morning Sherry came down the stairs carrying something, and said, as she handed a bag to me, "In all the excitement the last few days, I forgot I bought this for you."

I opened the bag and pulled out what was in the bag. It was a bondage outfit for a man. I said, "I'll feel silly in this."

"Oh, wear it. Have some fun."

"Ok."

Soon, I was dressed in this ridiculous outfit and Sherry was nude and had on all the bondage gear. I got her a coat to wear on the way and got one for myself. We walked out to our car, got in and we were on our way. As we drove, I could tell that Sherry was very turned on.

About 30 minutes out, I said "I have a surprise for you at the club and I have it all planned out."

Her eyes were shining so bright. Sherry was so excited. I did not have a plan; I just said that to turn her on some more, add to her excitement. I was just going to play it by ear.

We drove in to the Club parking lot, parked and we got out of the car. I considered keeping the coats on until we got inside but then I decided to add to Sherry's night by walking up without the coats.

I walked over to Sherry, looked her in the eye and said, "Are you ready Sherry?"

Her eyes were so bright, I could tell she was so excited, she could just bust. "Yes, I'm ready."

And I grabbed the leash and led my Slave to the door. As we get closer to the door, I noticed a group of women at the door, just standing. As we got to the door, I let Sherry go in first. As I tried to follow, I was roughly pushed back and I let go of the lease.

Sherry's POV

I felt the leash on way back and knew that Craig had let go of it. Before I knew it, someone else grabbed the leash. She stopped me, got in front and led me through the crowd. She walked very slowly and everyone pawed my body. I had my nipples pinched, my tits grabbed, my ass slapped and was fingered. It was great. I thought this was part of Craig's plans.

At one point the woman leading me, turned and asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm 26. Why?"

"You look like you're 18, you're going to very popular."

12