Sold in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm subsided I collapsed forward onto my stomach, my face down at his calves, and as the feeling and control returned to my muscles, I realized that there was a warm pleasant tickling in between my toes. He was suckling on my feet, and I fought the reflex to pull my feet away. Relaxing instead, I enjoyed the pleasure of his tongue massaging my toes and feet. I surprised myself again as I found myself licking his toes and sucking on them like little miniature cocks. Was this part of the act, or had I stepped out of the bounds of proper behavior for a whore? I wasn't sure anymore. His feet were clean from having showered, but I still imagined how depraved and debased I was, licking the dirty feet of a strange man who had paid me for sex. It alternately excited and disgusted me, the revulsion so strong that I actually imagined the revolting odour of dirty feet in my nostrils, and yet the stench actually excited me! "Finger fuck me" I commanded, and I felt first one and then two of his fingers part my lips. He used his thumb to rub my clit as his fingers thrust in and out or my cunt, the wet smacking sound filling the hotel room as he sped up his pace, timing it with what I realized was the unconscious motion of my hips as I thrust my ass back to meet his fingers. An orgasm began to surge from my cunt as he put yet another finger inside me and the pressure on my lips and clitoris increased. The sound of my moans were stifled by his toes, as my lips locked onto both his feet and his fingers.

As I left his room a half an hour later, he went to his briefcase and accessed a zippered pocket, handing me another $300 in US currency that he had hidden there. He kissed me like a boyfriend at the end of a date, and I felt a surge of wetness preparing my pussy yet again for the possibility of a fucking. But it would have to wait for my husband!

After I exited the room, I took the elevator the four floors down to our room, letting myself in and seeing my husband sitting in his hotel robe on the bed, watching TV. His eyebrows arched as he saw the slutty outfit I was wearing. "What have you been up to?" he asked. I walked up to the bed and leaned down, kissing him and jamming my tongue into his mouth. I knew he would recognize the taste of another man's sperm coating the inside of my mouth, and if not that he would know the taste and odor of my cunt all over my lips and face. I sensed the moment of his recognition that I had been having sex with another man, and he eagerly responded by kissing me harder and searching my mouth with his tongue. I saw his hardening cock emerge from the folds of his robe, and without pause I straddled his legs, pulled my panties to the side, and started to ride his erection.

I whispered in his ear as I fucked him, telling him that I had sold my body for money, that it was all for him, every dollar, and that I had whored myself so that he could have all $5000. He pulled back to look at me when he heard the amount. "What have you done? What did you have to do for that much?" he asked, a look of dread in his eyes. I gave him an evil smile. "Do you really want to know? I'm not sure you do..."

"Tell me," he growled.

"I can do better than that," I said, in my most sultry voice. "I have it all on film..."

12