Sold In To Slavery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer didn't hesitate at all.

"I hope it's me," she said calmly. "I can't wait to bite through his cock like a piece of grizzle."

The mother nodded, then gently pushed her daughter away and looked her in the eyes.

"In the mean time, we play along. We make it look like we have accepted our fate. Understood? We do everything he says, without hesitation. We want him to let his guard down."

"I understand, Mom. I get it."

Summer walked over to the nightstand. There was a bounce back in her step. She picked up one of the blue disposable razors.

"I don't know about you, Mom, but I'm starving and Captain Dipshit says we have to shave before we can eat. Who do you want to do first, me or you? I'm apparently going to need some help with my ass crack and taint," she laughed.

It only took a few minutes for the two women to help shave each other. It was awkward, but not overly traumatic. They both tried to keep the process as clinical as possible. When they were done, they checked each other over, then did their make-up and hair, pulling their auburn locks back into tight matching pony tails.

Finally, they attacked the fridge. Turkey and Swiss on rye never tasted so good.

Both women surreptitiously watched the clock on the wall as they ate and drank their waters sitting on the side of the bed. When the hour was almost up, it was the mother who spoke.

"Summer. We need to talk about the elephant in the room. We need to defuse the situation," she said evenly.

"What do you mean, Mom?" asked Summer warily.

"I want us both to be prepared for what he's going to make us do. Let's be calm and objective about this."

"Okay," said Summer guardedly.

"We've both already been raped. It's awful, but it's true, so that Rubicon has been crossed. I'm afraid we will both be raped many more times before this is over."

"Right. I know," said Summer softly.

"But the point is we're still here, honey. It didn't kill us. The world didn't end. We can handle it."

"I guess so," replied the daughter glumly.

The mother turned to her face daughter on the bed. She reached up and held her face in both hands.

"Honey, this man thrives on degrading and humiliating women. The next thing he's going to do is make us have sex with each other. It's going to happen and there's nothing we can do about it."

"I know," whispered Summer and tried to look away.

Her mother held her face firmly and looked in to her daughter's eyes.

"We can't stop it from happening, but we can control our own reactions. We can rob him of some power over us by taking the dread out of it. Right now."

"How?" Asked Summer, curious now.

"By talking about it and realizing it's no big deal," said the mother earnestly.

"It's not?" asked the daughter hopefully.

Madeline paused and released her daughter's face.

"Can I speak frankly, Summer? Just between us girls?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Honey, have you had your pussy eaten before?"

The daughter looked away.

"Yes, by a couple of boyfriends. They weren't very good," she added unnecessarily.

"I have too. Many times. Some were good, some were bad. I even performed it on another girl in college and I rather enjoyed it."

Summer looked up at her mother in absolute shock. She seemed genuinely scandalized, which seemed quaint and almost humorous given their current circumstances. Her mother had to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"My point is that good or bad, giving or receiving, eating pussy is not a life-changing experience. A simple mechanical sex act doesn't define who I am. So, I ate a pussy. Who cares?"

Her daughter paused to let her mother's words sink in.

"Right. I can see that," she finally said thoughtfully. "If you look at it that way, it's doesn't seem that important."

"Exactly. A person is defined by their heart, mind and soul, not by their genitals."

Summer hesitated for a few seconds.

"Okay, so what does this mean for us?" she asked her mother haltingly.

The older woman put her arm around her daughter's shoulder and pulled her close to her on the bed.

"It means we are both going to eat a lot of pussy over the next few days and that's okay. Don't hesitate, don't agonize over it. Don't even worry about it. Just do it. It won't change who we are or how we feel about each other. Are we clear on this?" she asked smiling.

Summer smiled back at her mother.

"Crystal, Mom, " she said firmly. "If he wants to see some kind of sick dog and pony show, we'll give it to him, but we're not going to let the bastard see us squirm."

"Exactly, Summer," she resolutely. "Believe me, that will take a lot of the fun out of it for him."

The mother looked up at the clock.

"So, we're good, you and me?" she asked softly, holding up her right hand for a fist bump.

"One hundred percent copacetic, Mom" said the daughter with a grim smile, reaching out and tapping her mom's fist with her own.

It was an expression they often used over the years to indicate that everything really was going to be okay, despite the challenges and vicissitudes of the moment.

Madeline cleared her throat and looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's almost time, honey. Remember what I said. We play along, we wait for our moment, we do as we're told. Don't give him any excuse to hurt us."

"Okay, Mom," said Summer. Her voice sounded stronger now.

Madeline turned and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"Be strong, Summer. No matter what happens, don't forget how this is going to end. Keep it at the front of your mind at all times. It will help you get through it."

Summer turned to face her mother. "That we are going to be free?"

The mother stared at her daughter for a long moment, then took her by the hand and looked up at the ceiling.

"That he's a dead man. You have my word on that."

No further words were needed. The women waited in companionable silence for the final few minutes to pass. They stared at the heavy steel door in the concrete wall, alone in their thoughts, but united in their resolve.

They would survive.

12