Sold into Prostitution Pt. 01

Story Info
A man takes over a woman's debt.
1.9k words
4.08
51.6k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw Candy, dancing at the strip club, it was if I was alone with her and she was dancing only for me, I couldn't take my eyes off her as she danced around and held onto the dance pole. She was gorgeous, her eyes sparkled as she smiled and her long brown hair swayed in the air with the movement of her body. Her firm breasts were just large enough to fit in the palm of someone's hand and her nipples were hard and poking out as if she was freezing cold. Her hips were just wide enough, for her to have the perfect thigh gap between her legs, her wet outer cunt lips were opened slightly, showing off the pink entrance to her hole.

When I waved the one hundred dollar bill in my hand at her she smiled and squatted down in front of me giving me a clear view of her bald cunt.

As the music stopped, she whispered, "Would you like me to give you a private lap dance?"

When I replied, "I would love that."

She stepped off the stage still naked and took my hand in hers and led me through the crowd of men, who were reaching out to touch her naked body as she passed them and led me towards the back of the strip club. Inside the small room she had me sit down on the couch, as she started to dance in front of me, this time her dancing was a lot more provocative, her fingers of one hand were pulling on her nipples and the fingers of her other hand were inside her wet cunt. I watched as she fingered herself, soaking her fingers in her juices and then sucked on her wet fingers before returning her fingers to her cunt.

After fingering herself and sucking on her fingers several times, she asked, "Do you want me to suck on your cock?"

"Yes please, oh fuck yes, please suck on my cock," I blurted.

Candy giggled, "Are you going to take your pants off?"

I quickly stood up and undone my pants belt and pushed my pants and underwear down to around my ankles. She smiled at me as she saw my hard cock pulsating in front of her, she then pushed me back down onto the couch and knelt down in front of me. When she wrapped her hand around my cock, I closed my eyes and softly moaned.

Then when I felt her mouth wrap around the knob of my cock, I opened my eyes to see her slipping her mouth all the way down the shaft of my cock until her chin was resting against my pubic hair.

"Oh fuck that feels so good," I moaned.

With my cock still in her mouth, she looked up at me with her sparkling eyes and then began moving her mouth up and down on my cock as she held the base of my cock in her hand. My chest was rising and falling with each breath and bob of her head, she was sucking my cock and using her tongue to massage the knob of my cock each time she lifted her mouth up. I reached out and ran my fingers through her long brown hair, moving her hair to one side so I could watch her mouth sliding up and down on my cock.

Most of the females that I have had sucking my cock had always been in a rush to make me cum as fast as they could. This young woman was different she was taking her time and was enjoying sucking on my cock as much as I enjoyed having my cock in her mouth, there was no way that I couldn't stop myself from cumming.

"I'm going to cum," I screamed.

Candy took all of my cock deep into her mouth and left it there as I started to shoot my hot cum into her mouth, she swallowed each load and kept sucking making sure I had finished and she had all of my cum. With my cock becoming soft in her mouth she lifted her mouth off my cock and looked up at me with a beaming smile.

"Did you enjoy having me sucking your cock, were you satisfied?" quizzed Candy.

I nodded my head, and handed her the one hundred dollar bill, she took the money from me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. When there was a sudden knock on the door, she threw a robe over her naked body and opened the door and spoke to someone.

"They want me to dance for the customers again," Candy muttered.

Then after I had pulled up my pants and underwear and had done up my pants, she gave me another kiss, this time she kissed me on my mouth and lasted longer, only breaking our kiss when there was another knock on the door.

"I have to go... I hope you can stay and watch me dancing," she chirped.

"I will... I love watching you dance," I flirted.

I followed her out of the room and sat down at the front of the stage, as soon as she stepped onto the stage the music started and she started dancing, swinging her body around the dance pool. When she rubbed her cunt up and down the dance pole the murmurs and the gasps for breath from those watching was easily heard above the music. I watched her hang upside down on the dance pole letting everyone watching her see her bald cunt.

When she moved around the edge stage of the stage giving each of the customers a close view of her cunt, I was waiting for her to stop in front of me, her eyes lit up when I waved more money in front of her face, she gave me a smile and winked at me and nodded her head in the direction of the room. I stood up and moved back from the stage and waited for her at the entrance to the backrooms.

As soon as the music stopped and Hayley climbed off the stage and headed towards me. I watched as several men reached out and groped her body, one man even pulled her onto his lap before she was rescued by one of the club staff. When all the lights came on the customers knew it was the end of the night and closing time for the strip club, after finishing their drinks they started to leave the club.

By the time she met me at the entrance to the backrooms she was giggling, she gave me another beaming smile and led me by my hand to another room this one was much bigger and had a shower in the corner and it was easy to see it was her change room.

"What do you want from me?" Candy inquired.

"I want you to come with me to my hotel room and spend the night with me," I exclaimed.

"I'm not allowed to go home with the customers," Candy blurted.

"Don't worry about your boss... everything has been taken care of," I replied.

"Are you sure?" Candy asked.

"Yes, Hayley I'm sure," I replied.

"How do you know my real name is Hayley?" she nervously asked.

"As I said, everything has been taken care off and I've spoken to Steven, your employer," I said.

"You spoke to Steven about me... what's your name?" Hayley asked.

"Yes I have spoken to Steven and you can call me Mal," I replied.

I watched as Hayley step into the shower, she was no longer giggling and looked confused as she began to wash her body as if she was doing a wet striptease and when there was a knock on the door, Hayley yelled, "Can you open the door and see who it is for me,"

When I opened the door, I saw it was the strip club manager, Steven, holding three glasses and a bottle of champagne, I said, "Come on in, Hayley is having a shower."

As soon as Steven came into the room and I had closed and locked the door behind him, he put down the bottle of champagne and glasses.

Hayley yelled, "Who was it?"

"It's Steven," I replied.

As Hayley stepped out of the shower, Steven handed Hayley a towel and then sat down beside me to watch Hayley drying herself.

"Steven what are you doing here?" moaned Hayley.

Steven looked at me and chuckled, "You haven't told Hayley... have you?"

"Told me what?" roared Hayley.

"Mal has bought your contract from me... you are now working for him," chuckled Steven.

"What about the money I still owe you?" squealed Hayley letting the towel fall to the floor.

"You now owe Mal the money... you will be working for Mal from now on," blurted Steven.

As Hayley stepped closer to us, I watched Steven reach out and pulled Hayley onto his lap and ran his hands over her naked body, squeezing her breasts and twisting her nipples. When he ran his hand between Hayley's legs, she opened her thighs wider letting Steven's fingers rub over her bald cunt and when he pushed his finger deep into her cunt, she let out a gasp as she looked at me.

"Mal, you don't mind me fucking Hayley one last time, do you?" asked Steven.

"No, not at all... I'm sure Hayley doesn't mind you fucking her do you, Hayley?" I said.

Without answering and still looking at me, Steven lifted her off his lap and up onto her feet, he then stood up and lowered his pants and underwear down around his ankles and stepped out of them. He was now naked from the waist down, with his hard fat cock sticking out in front of him. When he bent Hayley's naked body over an armchair she didn't resist or complain. He then took hold of her hips and drove his hard cock into her cunt in one thrust. Hayley looked at me with surprise and confusion on her face as Steven slammed his cock in and out of her cunt again and again.

"Hayley's cunt is nice and tight... I'm sure she will make you plenty of money," chuckled Steven.

A few minutes later he grunted and started filling Hayley's cunt with his hot cum. When he had finished and had removed his limp cock from her cum filled cunt, Hayley laid there in the same position bent over the armchair.

Steven looked at me and asked, "Do you want to fuck her... or are you going to wait?"

"I will wait till we're at the hotel," I replied as Steven started filling three glasses full off champagne.

As Hayley sat up, Steven handed Hayley and me a glass of champagne and raised his glass and said, "Cheers and here's to a successful transaction."

I lifted my glass and replied, "Thanks again for doing this for me."

"What's going on, what transaction, what have you done?" Hayley squealed.

"I have just sold your debt to Mal, you're now working for him and have to do what he asks... unless you want to go to prison for theft," replied Steven.

Hayley looked at me and nervously asked, "Does that mean I can't dance at the club anymore... what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to dance privately and entertain the men I introduce you too... and of course fuck me whenever I want," I blurted.

"You want me to be a prostitute?" Hayley cried.

"Yes, that's the idea... you have already been fucking for money," I grunted.

Hayley sat there thinking about what to do or say and took a large gulp from her glass of champagne as she started to realize that she had just been sold into prostitution.

**************