Sold Into Slavery Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
209 Followers

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and removed my gag. I happily opened my mouth, tasting his cum, my ass, and a little blood. I licked and sucked his cock with vigor. What can I say, I like what I like, as sick as it sounds. He patted me on the head, and said to me, "you have done well my little one. You now know some of the things that I am capable of. I know you hated and yet enjoyed some of what has just occurred. If you fail me, you will feel only pain the next time. Pain ten times worse than you just felt. I will whip you, and beat you until you understand. Now if are a good pet tonight, while I cannot promise you how your new owners will tend to you, I will tell you that I will never harm you physically again. If you obey your new Master, I'm sure he or she, will treat you with kindness."

"Thank You Master" I replied. "After what just happened, I promise I will be good." Although part of me enjoyed my painful and wonderful experience, I really didn't want a repeat performance any time soon.

sinnndy
sinnndy
209 Followers
12