Sold to Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
In a role reversed world, a man is sold to slavery.
4.5k words
4.46
68.9k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura descended the stairs leading to the club entrance, holding her husband Tom's hand as he followed behind. The club's name was written in bright neon pink letters above: "Midnight Pleasures". Below it was a large emblem displaying a bright red pair of lips, curved in a smile.

Squeezing her husband's hand, Laura turned to meet his eyes. He gave a loud gulp. He was pale.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked quietly.

She gave a soft smile, trying to reassure him. He was too nervous to speak. After all, he was about to be sold into slavery.

Slowly, Tom nodded.

Technically, he had no choice. As a man, he was his wife's property. And he had always understood his place quite well; in public, in the house, and especially the bedroom. But Laura had always tried to be gentle and loving as an ideal wife should be.

Unfortunately, times were tough. The recent economic downturn had forced them into the inner city, where they struggled to get rent paid. Laura had gotten a job at a local diner, but for a man like Tom there were few options.

Midnight Pleasures stood out as one. In these times, many women lacked the income to support a husband. Clubs like this provided services they couldn't find in their bedrooms. And Tom had a body to dream for. 22 years old, 6', and toned, he caught the eyes of ladies everywhere he and Laura walked, especially on hot summer days when he wore shorts and a t-shirt. Beyond that, he knew how to please a woman, whether with his tongue, hands, or above-average cock.

Laura opened the door and walked in, dragging Tom with her. The room inside was warm and filled with the scent of lavender. On the couch to the side two young women sat, staring at them. One eyed Tom and licked her lips. Laura squeezed his hand again and pulled him closer. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Was this really their only option?

She and Tom approached the reception desk, where a young women with dark hair sat. She wore a long red dress, and bright lipstick. Her name tag displayed "Jenny". She smiled.

"Would you like a standard playtime, or a private room?" Jenny asked.

"I'm actually here to follow up on phone conversation we had," Laura replied. "I'm Laura, and this is my husband Tom."

Jenny's eyes widened. "Oh, I see. In that case, most of the paperwork should be in order. I'll call over someone to take your boy to his quarters."

She pressed a button under the desk, and then looked back up. "I know we discussed the terms of our contract over email, but should we go over it again just to make sure there's no confusion?"

Laura glanced at her husband. Her poor Tom was staring down at his shoes.

"Sure," she said, nodding.

Jenny quickly outlined the terms of their agreement. Tom would be under their custody full time. Laura would be allowed to spend nights with him, though this would normally range from 2 am to noon. Due to her work schedule, this meant she'd only be able to visit him once or twice a week. In his service, Tom would not be subjected to any treatment that would cause bleeding or visible bruising. He would not be ingesting any urine or feces, nor be made to have sexual contact with other men. These terms considerably reduced the amount Laura would be paid, but it was still more than enough to match her current job.

Another woman entered the room from a red curtain. She had dark skin and wore her long hair in a pony tail. She was dressed in a leather corset and skirt, and wore tall high-heeled boots. She stared at Tom.

"You will know me as Mistress Natalie, boy," she said. "Though you will not be speaking unless talked to. Is that clear?"

Some of the girls at the couch giggled. Laura's heart sank. Why did this have to be so public?

"Y-yes, Mistress," Tom stammered.

"Then strip," Mistress Natalie ordered.

Laura gasped. Tom turned to her, his eyes widened in shock. Laura was too stunned to say anything.

Mistress Natalie stepped forward and grabbed Tom by the chin. "She has loaned you to our possession, boy. You take orders from us now. I'm not going to ask again."

His face blushing, Tom silently began removing his clothing. The girls on the couch cheered.

"I didn't know the reception area had a show too," one of them quipped.

Tom stopped once he was down to his underwear.

"Did I tell you to stop, slave?" Mistress Natalie demanded.

Laura wanted to look away, but she forced her eyes on Tom. He needed her reassurance, especially now. Slowly, Tom removed his underwear, exposing his shaved genitals. Several of the girls at the couch cheered.

"I see you groom him well," Jenny said.

Laura blushed. She didn't deserve credit for that. Tom had a good habit of keeping himself clean and well-shaved.

Mistress Natalie walked to a cabinet beside the desk and unlocked it with a set of keys. She pulled out a metal collar and a leather leash.

"You may kiss him goodbye now," she said, turning to Laura.

Laura held back tears. It would be a week before she could see him again. She couldn't imagine how terrified and nervous he was right now. She embraced him tightly and gave him a deep, lengthy kiss, staring deep into his eyes as they started to fill with tears. Then, she forced herself to let go.

Mistress Natalie stepped forward and clasped the collar around Tom's neck. Without a word, she turned around and led him through the curtain.

"I'm sorry," Jenny said. "I understand it must be tough. We try to make the initiation tough for the new boys so that they don't get complacent, but he's in good hands with us. You don't have to worry."

Laura nodded. She understood, but that didn't make it any less painful. She looked up at the receptionist.

"Would it be possible to add something else to the contract?," she asked. "There's something that would make me feel better about this."

Jenny smiled. "As long as it isn't too unreasonable. We do like to keep our boys well disciplined."

The tension in Laura's chest released a bit. This had been on her mind for a while, but she hadn't had the heart to suggest it to Tom's face. "I think it shouldn't be too out of line..."

***

Tom stumbled after Mistress Natalie, tears streaming down his face. He was a natural submissive, always letting Laura have him as she desired, but exposing himself like this in public and being treated like a pet was already pushing him to his limits.

He followed Natalie to a dimly lit room lined with shelves full of chains, robes, and locks. Several iron rings were attached to the floor and walls. From the ceiling several long chain hung with various lengths. Natalie detached Tom's leash and instead locked one of the ceiling chains to his collar. She then walked to the other side of the room.

Tom instinctively followed, but after only two steps his collar dug into his throat. Natalie chuckled as she glanced back at him. Tom let out a whimper.

Standing directly under the chain put no pressure on his collar, but his state of bondage nonetheless made his breathing heavy. Natalie took her time choosing an assortment of locks, chains, and other devices Tom couldn't make out in the lighting. Finally she returned.

"Spread your arms and legs," she said.

Tom obeyed without a sound. One by one, Natalie clipped steel cuffs to each of his ankles and wrists. She pulled his hands behind his back and locked a short chain cuffing his hands together. She then ordered his feet together and attached a chain connecting his ankles. Finally, she unlocked the chain from his collar and attached the leash once more, tugging on it for Tom to follow.

The chains at his ankles were long enough for him to follow without much difficulty, but to Tom that didn't matter. They represented a state of bondage he couldn't escape without permission. He couldn't run, spread his legs, or even put on a pair of pants without Natalie unlocking them. He was utterly dependent on his Mistress.

His cock stirred. He blushed, hoping she couldn't see. How could he actually be enjoying this?

Natalie first led him to a restroom, where she made him relieve himself. It took him a long time, as he felt nervous even peeing in front of Laura. Finally, when he was done, she led him to a brightly lit shower room, lined with white tiles. The wall in front was covered in a mirror, allowing Natalie to stare hard at him without even turning around. In the center stood a drain, at from the ceiling there was a large faucet. Along the side were a pair of knobs, as well as a large set of bottles presumably filled with soaps and lotions. At the bottom and middle of the walls were another set of iron hooks. Mistress Natalie unchained Tom's ankles, only to spread them apart and chain them to rings along the floor. She then did the same for his wrists, chaining them to two more rings along the wall leaving his arms and legs spread out in an X position. His leash was removed.

She stood behind him, and whispered in his ear. "If you make a sound, you'll regret it."

Tom gulped. In the mirror, she turned around and left him alone, closing the door behind. He shivered as a droplet of water fell from the faucet on to his naked back. He pulled on his chains. They were long enough not to strain his limbs too much, but didn't even give him the freedom to wipe off the droplet.

His cock hardened again. Although he was alone, he turned a deep shade of pink. Despite all the humiliation and bondage, he was being aroused. Or perhaps because of it. Instinctively he tried to touch himself, only for the chains to once again come in his way. He stared at his own helpless form, hanging his head down in submission.

The door opened, allowing a draft to tickle his sides. A young Asian woman entered, wearing only a bikini swimsuit and placing a large black bag on the ground. Tom gasped as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, standing on her toes to look at his reflection over her shoulder.

"The name's Mistress Christine," she said, whispering into his ear. "We're going to have you cleaned up well for tonight." She giggled, her eyes in the reflection falling on his rock hard cock.

She reached to the side and turned one of the knobs. Warm water fell from the faucet, enveloping them both in a gentle blanket of rain. Tom let out a long sigh, closing his eyes. His cock twitched. This wasn't so bad.

"Enjoying this, boy?" Christine asked in his ear, squeezing his body.

Tom opened his eyes and moaned at the sight. Mistress Christine was so beautiful in her almost-naked boy, her wet hair plastered along both of their backs. Something was dripping from the end of his cock. He couldn't tell if it was precum or water.

"Yes," he whispered. If this was what his stay would be like, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

Christine grinned and reached her hand back to the knob, turning off the water. Then, she twisted the other knob. The shower returned, but this time it was frigid.

Tom screamed, shaking violently in the shock. Christine laughed, and stepped out of the water. The lowered the water, still keeping Tom under the drizzle, but keeping the water quiet enough for her to talk. Soon, Tom managed to keep himself still, but his penis had become flaccid in the cold.

"If you're a good, obedient boy, then you'll be rewarded," Christine said. "But for now, you'll have to settle for this."

She squeezed some of the soap from the bottles to her hand, then lathered over Tom's body. He quivered as she washed his sides, under his pits, over his thighs, and around his chest. He loved showering with Laura, but this was different, no matter how attractive Christine was.

After applying the soap, Christine turned off the water. She then opened the bag and pulled out a small bottle and a metal butt plug. Tom widened his eyes.

"Please no," he whispered.

Christine frowned. She slapped his ass cheek and turned up the cold water for a few seconds, before stopping the faucet again.

"We're not off to a good start," she said. She put the plug and the lube on the floor, and pulled out a ring gag. She forced it around his head, stretching his mouth open in the ring. Then she pulled out a rubber dildo and fitted it through the ring. With a twist, it locked into place.

Tom whimpered as he felt the large phallic object stretch his mouth. It didn't quite reach his throat, but his jaw ached from being forced open like this. He watched through the mirror as Christine squeezed a drop of lube into her fingers, and then placed them against his ass.

Despite him clenching at first out of nervousness, she quickly managed to force her way past his sphincter. She giggled.

"This isn't the first time you've played back here, is it?" she asked.

Tom blushed. He had never told Laura, but sometimes when he was alone at home he would penetrate his own ass, usually using just one finger, occasionally two.

Christine was stretching it much more, though. She now had four fingers pulling apart his asshole. Tom felt the cold head of the plug touch it. He winced and closed his eyes. Slowly, she forced it inside. Against his will, Tom began to harden once more.

The base of the plug finally reached his sphincter, and Christine let go. It would be staying in place for a long time. She packed the lube into the bag and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's time for your session," she said. "Mistress Natalie will take you."

She left the room. A minute later, Natalie entered. She grinned, eying the plug and the dildo gag.

"Filled from both sides," she murmured. "Get used to this feeling, boy."

Wordlessly, she put him back in his previous position, hands chained behind his back and ankles loosely tied together. She led him on his leash through a cream-colored hallway, until they reached a door with the name "Exhibition Room" written.

He followed her inside to see a raised bench in the center, with a set of stirrups underneath. In front of it was another mirror. She lay him face down on the bench, unchaining his ankles and attaching them to the stirrups. She kept his arms cuffed behind him, but wrapped his body with a set of leather straps emerging from the bench's side.

Tom squirmed as he stared at his helpless, tied down body in the mirror. In his position, his penis was exposed just below the bottom of the bench. Natalie gave him a light spanking, and slowly caressed his back.

"Are you ready to be used?" Natalie asked.

Tom could only blink.

Mistress Natalie smiled. "That's right. It doesn't matter if you're ready. You're tied down and there's nothing you can do about it."

The door opened and to Tom's shock the two girls from the reception area before entered, giggling.

"Now this was worth the wait," one of them, a blonde with short hair said. Her companion, a dark haired girl with wide eyes, nodded.

Tom blushed and tried to avoid their gaze. Natalie pulled out a remote and showed it to the girls.

"The bench is state of the art," Natalie said. She pressed a button. The bench started to bend back. Tom shivered nervously as his head slowly tilted up, but the straps held him in place. Natalie pressed another button, and the bench started rising, bringing his to eye level with the girls.

The dark haired girl stepped in front of him, staring him in the eyes. He tried to look down, his eyes ending up on her breasts, mostly exposed by her low-cut dress.

"What's wrong, boy?" the girl asked, grabbing his face. "Can't even look a woman in the eyes?"

A pair of hands was gripping his ass cheeks from behind. Tom squirmed. The black haired girl started caressing his hair.

"You look so cute with that gag in your mouth," she said.

"You can try taking it off, you know," Mistress Natalie said.

The dark haired girl giggled and unclasped the gag's buckle. Slowly, she pulled it out, her eyes widening as she saw the dildo that emerged.

"OMG," the blonde girl from behind squealed.

"Wow," the dark haired girl said to Tom, holding the dildo halfway into Tom's mouth. "You really like sucking cock, don't you."

Tom shook his head furiously.

"Liar," she said, jamming it all the way back in. She slowly started pulling it back out, staring Tom in the eyes as she did so. Once it was almost out, she stopped and began pushing it back.

Helplessly transfixed by her gaze, Tom stayed in place as she fucked his mouth with a steady rhythm. His jaw sore, he allowed it to smoothly enter and exit by wrapping his lips cleanly around.

"Look," the dark haired girl said to her friend. "He's sucking so passionately. He's such a natural."

Tom tried to ignore her. But a different interruption happened from behind. The bench buzzed, and returned to a flat position. His face and ass were now both at the level of the girls' breasts. The blonde girl pulled on his plug, and soon began fucking him with it. For a minute, the two of them worked in a rhythm, pushing in and out of his holes at once.

At first he grunted in discomfort, but soon pleasure started washing over him. There was a beauty in this, being helplessly violated by two beautiful girls. His cock twitched. He desperately tried to him the bench, but he was tied so tightly that it only touched air.

"Get out of the way," the blonde girl said. "He can't see me."

The dark haired girl made a face, but fastened back Tom's gag and stepped out of the way. He now saw both of the girls staring at him through the mirror. The blonde girl giggled as she continued fucking him with the plug, now pushing it in and out faster. He moaned as the other girl ran her hand through his hair.

"I'm so wet right now," the blonde girl said. She turned to Natalie. "Is there anything else we can use on him."

Natalie smiled and handed her a large strap on dildo. The blonde girl raised her skirt and fit the strap-on over her panties, as her friend tilted the bench forward and lowered it. Now, Tom's head was nearly at the ground, staring at the dark haired girl's stiletto heels. He looked up at the mirror and squealed into his gag. His as was at the level of the blonde girl's strap on.

Roughly, she removed his plug and forced her dildo in. He screamed, tears forming in his eyes. She pulled on his cuffed hands and thrusted hard into him. It was agony, but as he looked up at the scene his cock began dripping with precum. The fire in her eyes as she had her way with his helpless ass was an incredible sight. She didn't hesitate and she didn't go gentle. She looked forward with determination, no longer grinning or trying to catch his eye. He was hers, whether or not he wanted to be.

Suddenly she stopped, and the bench returned to the flat level. The dark haired girl unlocked his gag. She raised her skirt, exposing her white panties to him.

"Let's see if you can eat pussy as well as cock," she sad, sitting on the bench in front of him and pulling her panties down under his chin. She scooted forward, and pushed his face into her pussy.

In the darkness of her skirt, he couldn't see much, but with his mouth and tongue quickly felt his way to her clit. He began eating her out, as her friend resumed her fucking. She moaned as he rolled his tongue through her folds, sucking on her juices. Soon, she screamed in orgasm. She stepped back.

Tom saw his face in the mirror, coated in the dark haired girl's juices.

"My turn," the blonde girl said. She unfastened the strap on, but left it in his ass as she exchanged places with her friend.

Tom started pleasuring her. She was much more active than her friend, grinding her pussy into him as he sucked and licked. From behind, the dark haired girl began fucking him. At first her thrusts were slow and uneven, but soon she got the hang of it, laughing as Tom squirmed.

They continued for several rounds. Tom lost track of how many orgasms he delivered to the girls. Finally, they called it a night, leaving his ass sore and his face soaked.

12