Soldier Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behave yourself otherwise..."

Raising his hand he lightly spanked her ass revelling in the feeling he got from her startled reply.

"Yes."

Hearing the sudden shout Phil turned to look at the two of them scowling at Sarah as she smirked at him. Whispering in her ear Shaun said. "Now do as I say and behave your self tonight."

"But I'm always a good girl Shaun."

"Behave, now." He replied giving her ass another quick spank, his voice suddenly hard and intimidating.

Sarah sat in the front sulking and Phil sat behind her his face like thunder. Mike and Shaun just looked at each other and hoped it would get better.

The taxi stopped in front of the pub and they all piled out. Paula was waiting outside for them looking stunning in a short black dress and matching shoes. Her tanned legs went on forever and she received several admiring glances from men walking past.

Leaving the girls to each other the three brothers walked into the bar.

Shouts and cries went up as the large group of men at the bar saw Phil and Mike.

"Phil you tosser what fucking took you so long."

"Mike get your lazy ass over here and get me that fucking pint you owe me." The guys shouted.

Testosterone induced greetings ensued and Shaun watched as the two girls walked away from them and over to the ladies toilets. Quietly he slipped to the bar and ordered his first pint before lounging against it to watch the scene in front of him. Mike and Phil soon became the centre of the large group of men.

Bloody squaddies, he thought. All they were interested in was booze and women.

Ordering another pint he was surprised to see Phil wander over. The two of them got on but he never felt comfortable in Phil's company. Shaun preferred to spend time with his computers unlike Phil who liked his sports. His temper was unpredictable and his over protective attitude towards Sarah always grated. The girl was eighteen and over the age of consent but he did agree that bringing her out tonight was a recipe for disaster. All this testosterone was bound to spill over and for some reason he knew that there was going to be trouble before the end of the night.

"Where's Sarah?" Phil asked.

"No idea. She was with us when we came in but she disappeared as soon as she got in the pub. I think she may be in the toilets with Paula. You know what that pair are like when they get together." Shaun shrugged as he spoke.

"You don't give a rat's arse either do you?"

"Listen Phil; just give the girl a break will you. Girls will be girls."

"Not all girls are my sister and not all girls scream to be fucked. What the fuck happened to her?"

"She grew up or didn't you notice that."

"You know, that mouth of yours is going to get you in some serious shit." Phil almost growled.

"I'm being serious. She grew up. One minute she was Sarah the next minute she was Sarah with tits. There isn't anything you or I can do about it."

Spotting a mate Shaun took his pint and wandered over leaving Phil by the bar. Downing his drink Phil scanned the bar trying to spot his sister.

Sarah and Paula emerged from the toilets and made their way over to the bar. Standing waiting to be served they looked around the room to see if they knew anyone. Instead all they saw were Mike and Phil drinking with their mates. As they talked Sarah felt a warm breath on the back of her neck and somebody trailing a finger down her spine. Not daring to turn round she stood stock still and hoped it would carry on. The breath got closer and closer to her ear and a deep velvety voice whispered gently.

"My weapon is well oiled and fully loaded. Would you like to pull the trigger?"

Gasping loudly Sarah spun round and stood face to face with the guy she had fucked that afternoon.

"Oh my god it's you."

Her words were almost drowned out as his mouth descended on hers. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pressed her body against his wanting to feel him against her. Deep inside her body she could feel the stirrings of desire and her naked pussy responding. Her nipples became hard as they rubbed against the material of her dress. On her back his hands stroked the soft skin at the top of her ass and inch by slow inch she could feel his hand descending inside her dress. Her pulse quickened and gasping into his kiss she pushed her pelvis against his harden. The kiss became deeper and she could feel a trickle of moisture leave her pussy and trail its musky scent down her inner thigh. Holding on to him she curled her nails into his shirt feeling the toned body underneath it. Pulling his shirt out of his trousers Sarah raked her fingernails across his back and heard him growl deep in his throat. Overwhelmed with lust she pulled harder at his shirt feeling his own hands pulling up the hem of her dress. Quickly she unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers as she felt him lift her up. Opening her legs she wrapped them around his waist and was lowered on to his hard cock. Moaning loudly she threw back her head and growled a deep guttural noise that was echoed by Jay.

Slamming her back against the bar Jay plunged his cock deep inside her warm and very wet pussy. Feeling her legs around his waist he fucked her eager body. Grasping her large breast in his hand he swore at his inability to taste them instead Jay bit and suckled on them through the material.

Sarah moaned and meowed in his ear spurring him on to fuck her harder. Each gasp and groan brought him closer to cuming and he fucked her harder still feeling her juices trickle out of her wet pussy and down onto his balls. Slamming into her he knew he was going to cum soon and he bit her nipples even more. Sarah could feel herself cuming as Jay rammed into her leaning back she almost screamed as she felt Jay shoot his cum into her.

Suddenly she felt him dragged from under her and she fell, banging her head against the wooden floor. Dress still raised she lay on the floor looking up into the furious face of her brother.

"What the fucking hell do you think you are doing?"

"I was enjoying myself."

"Is that what you call it? Damn it girl I should..."

Phil was inarticulate with rage as he looked down at his sister. Turning round he raised his fist and hit Jay squarely on the jaw knocking him onto the floor.

"You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

"For fucks sake what was that for."

Standing up Jay fastened his trousers and stood facing Phil.

Shaun and Mike were holding him back as he tried to get at Jay, his face contorted with anger. Glancing at the two other brothers Jay could see the controlled anger of Mike but it was the look on Shaun's face which surprised him the most.

Shaun stood holding Phil back with a look of dark lust glowing in his eyes. He had stood by the bar and watched as the squaddie had taken Sarah and he had wanted it to be him instead. Looking on he could see that the two of them were oblivious to the rest of the world. He was rock hard in his trousers as he watched Sarah get fucked against the bar and glancing round he had seen other squaddies watching, he had hoped that they all wanted to do her as well.

Letting go of Phil he walked over and helped her stand up.

"I told you to behave yourself. Now you will be punished."

12