Soldier Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Louise pulled herself closer to him, resting her head in the crook of his neck, happily running her finger over his chest and arm, tracing the lines of his muscles, kissing him in little pecking motions as she absorbed the reality of the man she had with her.

"Dylan, this is your home from now on, OK? When you get leave, or get stood-down, this is where you come, OK?"

Dylan was happy to agree. Much as he liked and was grateful to Harry and Jane, he'd never felt like he was at home, but here, with Louise, this was home.

He pulled the covers over both of them, wrapping his arm around her to pull her into himself, making sure she knew he was claiming her for himself.

"From now on, Lou, home is wherever you say it is; when my enlistment is up, I won't go back; even though they put the arm on you to re-enlist, eventually they let you go. I don't know what I'll do then, but I've got 5 years to think about it, maybe you can help me work out what to do next; I trust your brain, baby-girl!" Louise looked at him closely. "Dyl, I know two things you can be for me." She said softly. Dylan cocked an eyebrow at her. "What's that, then baby-girl?"

Louise smiled, almost whispering, "How about husband and father?"

Dylan looked thunderstruck. "Lou, you mean you and me, you know...really?"

Louise laughed softly. "Yes Dylan Lewis, you and me, you know...really! It's not such a bad thing. In 5 years, you'll be 25; I'll be 24 and qualified to train for surgical, if I want, or I can go out and become a GP; plus, it also means I can take a break, have my babies, go back and take up where I left off -- if you don't mind being a house-husband for a while! I don't want to start a family in the middle of medical school; the family commitment means I'll never be able to finish, but once I qualify, we can begin our family. You and me, Dyl. You're all I want in a man, you always have been, and I'd better be all you want!"

Dylan thought for a second; the idea of having a family with Louise, of making babies with this beautiful girl was powerful and attractive. He knew he loved her more than anything in the world, and she loved him equally strongly; could they really be a proper family, a mum/dad/baby-type family?

He remembered the unspoken question. "Louise Ceinwen Lewis, you are everything I want, all I will ever need, and the only place I will ever go. When I wake up in the morning I see your face, and when I lay down to sleep at night, all I hear is your voice. I would be honoured, and ecstatically happy, to wed you, make babies with you, live with you forever."

Louise looked at him searchingly, tears starting from her eyes as Dylan made his declaration of love for her, saying the things she had subconsciously longed for so long to hear him say, echoing her own feelings for him. She reached for him, and he was there, pulling her close to shower her face with kisses, caress her body, and hold her against him and feel his warmth.

She looked pensive for a second. "When I was a little girl, my favourite song was an old nursery-rhyme we used to sing in school. "Soldier, Soldier, won't you marry me, with your musket, fife and drum?" she sing-song'd at him, tears on her cheeks.

She wiped her eyes, pulled Dylan close by his ears, and twinkled up at him. "Dylan Thomas Taliesin Lewis, it's not a Leap-Year, but I'm going to ask you anyway; Soldier-Boy, will you marry me?"

Dylan grinned at her use of his embarrassing full name. "Yes, Louise Ceinwen Enfys Lewis, I will marry you, and make you my wife. Byddaf yn eich priodi, and-a Mi fyddai'n Dy garu di am byth, Cariad Louise!" (I will marry you, and I will love you forever, darling Louise!)

Louise smiled and answered him back in Welsh, tears glimmering in her eyes again; "and-a Dwi'n Dy garu di yn wastad ac am byth Dylan!"(And I love you, always and forever, Dylan!)

They lay back, luxuriating in the feel and warmth of each other, content to hold, touch and feel. Dylan knew he would never be tired of caressing and exploring this beautiful girl, of kissing and tasting her, and revelled in the massive surge of love and protectiveness he felt for her. Louise was feeling the same emotions, tinged with wonder. Dylan had gone away a boy fresh out of school, and come home tall, grown, a man of the world, the only mate or lover she would ever want, and her hands explored and discovered him as his roamed over her, touching, pleasing her, making her hot, making her ready.

His cock grew firm and solid against her, and she pumped him gently as she kissed and stroked him. His own fingers slid around her buttocks, teasing them apart, stretching her anus in a way that made her gasp and giggle, to rub against her slit from the rear, making her moist and ready. She rolled onto her back, Dylan's fingers trailing down her flat belly to swirl in her pubic hair before slipping into her moist slit, one finger slipping in, rubbing and teasing, followed by another. As he frigged her, she continued pumping his cock, both hands working on him, squeezing his balls as she handled his cock, their mutual masturbation drawing sighs and light moans from each other as their arousal climbed.

At last, Louise slid down the bed, swapping ends to slide her lips over the end of his now fully erect cock, sealing her mouth over him as she slowly bobbed and sucked, cheeks hollowing with the effort of stimulating her man's cock, his cockhead swelling and engorging even more as a result. Dylan intensified his efforts inside her pussy, sliding his fingers over and around her clitoris, spreading her lubrication over it as he gently rubbed it in time to her sucking motions, finally pulling her over and onto him, her thighs on either side of his head so that she was now lying flat on him, and as she sucked and licked at his cockhead, he speared his tongue into and between her swollen labia, once again tasting her as her juices flowed over and around his tongue.

His probing tongue finally found her engorged clitoris, and as she sucked him, he sucked and licked at her, making her squeal around his cock as she orgasmed again, the vibration almost too much to bear. Now Louise began to suck harder, her throat vibrating as she moaned, an endless series of mini-orgasms rolling through her, the sensation finally too much for Dylan. With a deep groan, he came, sperm pumping into her mouth as his cock swelled, twitched and pulsed, Louise sucking steadily, avidly swallowing each jet as it splashed into her hot, hungry mouth, her own orgasm approaching as he licked and sucked at her vulva, feeling her orgasm building in a series of waves. Suddenly he thrust his tongue into her anus, holding her buttocks apart to increase penetration. She shrieked as she came, a massive orgasm ripping through her, her thighs tensing and buttocks flexing under his hands as her body shuddered in the throes of her orgasm, waves of pleasure coursing through her as she shook and trembled, her heart thundering in her chest, her ears popping and crackling with the force of her climax.

At last, she slumped back down, as her climax died away, her muscles twitching in reaction, to lie on him, eyes closed as fatigue set in, a small satisfied smile on her face. Eventually, she stirred, moving off him to slide up next to him and lie in the crook of his arm, Dylan holding her close as sleep finally claimed them.

They woke as the early evening sun slanted through the window, dazzling them into wakefulness. "Dyl what time is it?" enquired Louise sleepily.

Dylan checked his G10 watch. "Almost Seven, Lou, got plans?

Louise jumped up. "Dyl, I've got a Fresher's mixer at 8, get up, I'm supposed to attend! Hurry up, you're my date tonight, get a shower and get dressed, come on!"

They shared a quick shower, then Louise quickly pressed a shirt for him and slid on a simple pullover summer dress while he shaved, finally brushing her hair and quickly doing her face. In 40 minutes they were walking into the auditorium, Dylan noting the looks Louise was getting from the male students, pride and jealousy mixing evenly.

"Calm down, Dyl, it's just a mixer, I'm not dancing with anyone here except you!" she whispered, slipping her arm through his and piloting him over to the knot of lecturers and registrars who'd be her mentors for the next five years. After introducing him as her fiancé, and exchanging a few pleasantries with each of her tutors, they slipped off to one side, content to watch the other students as they attempted to connect with each other.

A couple of the bolder ones asked Louise to dance, but she always politely refused, until Dylan asked her why.

"You can dance if you like, Lou, you're not making any deathless promises to anyone here! Besides, you're coming home with me tonight!" he grinned, surreptitiously sliding his finger down the crease of her buttocks and flicking her anal bud through her thin dress, making her gasp and grin happily.

"OK, Dyl, but if that's the case, then I think you should ask one of those half-dressed turbo-skanks over there, the ones undressing you with their eyes -- they look like nice girls!" she grinned slightly maliciously, and Dylan was forced to pinch her arse, making her grin again.

He was uncomfortable at the thought of getting on a dance floor. A man who could run a parapet 50ft off the ground, at night, in Meindl desert boots, wearing a 50lb pack and carrying a Minimi machine-gun, he felt awkward and un-coordinated on the dance floor, afraid of twisting his feet and landing on his arse like some limp-wristed RAF muppet, so he avoided dancing as much as possible. Louise solved that for him by pushing him in the direction of the slightly predatory gaggle of girls, saying "Go, ask someone, you'll like it, they're all practically sweating Oestrogen at you!"

He asked one girl, who jumped at the chance to dance with the big hunky guy, but after the number was over, Dylan beat a hasty retreat, sweating and terrified. Satisfied that he'd at least made the effort, Louise danced with a couple of the med students, one of them attempting to get her in a corner for some free-style groping, but a quick knee put paid to that, and the sight of her capable-looking boyfriend watching them cooled the other would-be Romeos off quickly. Louise did insist he dance with her at least once, and they slow-danced, Dylan loving the way she fitted so perfectly against him, moulded herself into him so well.

After an hour or so, Louise put down her drink.

"OK Dyl, I've mixed enough, you danced, I danced, let's go home, I'm hungry and I want to play with you!" Dylan grinned, this was more like it!

When they got home, they ate the rest of the cold cuts and salad from lunch for supper, and sat watching TV for a while, Dylan still absorbed in Louise's features. At last, he could take it no more, and reached over to the remote, turning the TV off. Louise immediately slid over and hoisted herself onto his lap. "I thought you were never going to get started, Dyl!" she grinned at him.

Dylan started to kiss her, and then pulled back as he remembered something.

"Lou, let me up a sec, I've got something for you, something from me -- and mum as well. Wait here." He went into the spare bedroom, and dumped his kit out of his duffel bag, looking for the little package he carried everywhere with him, found it inside some rolled up clothing. He knelt on the floor next to the couch and took her left hand.

"Lou, this is from me to you, as a token of the ring you'll wear one day." With that he slid onto her ring finger the delicate gold 'Claddagh' ring that had belonged to their mother, which their father had given to him to give to his fiancée one day, making sure the point of the heart pointed toward her finger tip, signifying that she was now engaged.

"Thank you, Dylan." She whispered, tears in her eyes as she examined her engagement ring. "Come here, I want to thank you properly!"

Dylan slid back onto the couch, Louise hopping back onto his lap and putting her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, seriously. Dylan responded in kind, the two of them twined together on the couch, enjoying the sensation of being so close, so uninhibited with each other.

Louise squirmed around until she was sitting astride him, and looked into his eyes, grinning, her lip caught between her teeth. She leaned forward, kissing him lightly, and began sliding her panty-clad crotch over his groin, Dylan's cock responding almost immediately. Now her kissing became more serious, her hands on the back of his neck as she ground her crotch against him, bearing down on him, making him hard and ready. His hands slid up under her dress, cupping her firm round buttocks, his fingers sliding into the sides of her panties, feeling her heat and moistness. He began to push back up against her, matching her rhythm, each of them dry-humping the other. Louise began to breathe faster, her face flushing as Dylan worked her up, his hard cock ridged in his jeans, sliding along her moist slit, the crotch of her panties slowly soaking through as she frotted herself against him, their lips glued together as their tongues fenced and darted together.

Dylan gently rolled her over onto the couch, lying next to her as he slid his hands back up under her dress and into her panties, pulling them down past her knees and tugging her dress up. Louise stopped moving against him to help him pull off her dress, leaving her in just her brassiere, her panties around her knees. She shrugged off her underwear completely, leaving herself naked on the couch. Dylan stood up to pull off his shirt and tug his jeans down, kicking off his shoes until he was wearing just his shorts. Louise pulled him close and tugged them down allowing his cock to swing free, and held her arms out to him, beckoning him onto the couch with her.

As he moved onto the couch, she slid her legs apart, inviting him to lie between them, to mount her. Dylan moved on his knees between her outstretched thighs, his cock fully erect, the head swollen and angry looking, and moved up so she could position him at her entrance. When she smiled and nodded, he slowly pushed forward, sliding into her tight hot pussy, Louise hissing as he filled her up, arching her back at the sensations radiating from their joined sexes.

He began to pump his cock into her, going slowly at first, letting her get used to him again, gradually speeding up as her arousal climbed and her movements against him became more pronounced. Her hips began to pump in time to his thrusts, rising up to meet him as he pumped into her, grinding herself into him, her breathing quickening and her eyes rolling back as her climax approached. She came with a loud hissing groan, her pussy walls clenching and rippling along his length, her breath coming in short staccato bursts. She slumped back, head lolling as her exertion took its toll, Dylan still sliding himself into her.

"Baby, get up, please, turn over sweetheart!" he whispered as he kissed her, backing himself out of her. Louise wriggled round, to lie on her stomach, and Dylan pulled her back toward him, setting her on all fours. Now he aimed himself and slowly pushed forward, sliding his cock back into her, rearing up to hold her by the hips as he pumped into her. He slid his hands round her ribcage, finding her lovely small breasts, squeezing and rolling them in his cupped hands, twirling and rubbing her stiff nipples as he pounded into her. Louise gasped under the assault, pushing back against him as he pushed forward, her nipples on fire as he manipulated them, his lips soft and warm as he kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders, between her shoulder blades. She reached under herself, found her clitoris, began to rub and caress herself, frigging as he pumped her, her climax building again. Dylan sped up, his own climax not far, stimulated by the sight of her smooth elegant back and his cock sliding between her lovely shapely buttocks, the sound of her gasping and calling him. Louise came first, her orgasm slamming into her, making her scream with the force of her release, her cunt walls sucking and clenching at his cock. The sensation was too much for him, and came with a deep, heartfelt groan as he shot stream after stream of sperm deep into her, coming like he never had before, emptying himself into her body, the feel of his spunk shooting into her setting off another wave of orgasmic pleasure in her.

They both collapsed, winded, from the sheer exertion, the strain of such an explosion of sexual release, Dylan almost paralysed with the strength of his climax, Louise in no better state. They lay still, unable to do more than lightly nibble and kiss, feather touches, until they could recover some of their strength.

At last, Dylan stirred. "Lou, shall we go to bed? Or do you want to spend the night on a couch?" he grinned.

Louise stroked his face, smiling up at him. "Darling, I'd love to spend the night here with you, but this couch is not where I want to wake up with you. Let's go!"

They made their way to the bedroom and dropped into bed, too tired to do more than hold each other as they fell asleep.

+++

Dylan woke with a start, his early morning reflex kicking-in, and lay quietly, enjoying the sight and feel of Louise against him, her face serenely beautiful in repose. At last, as if aware of his scrutiny, she stirred and opened her eyes to smile happily at him. "Baw'r da, milwr!" she grinned, Dylan smiling back at her as he kissed her gently on her lips, her forehead, the tip of her nose. "Good morning to you, too, baby- girl!"

She stretched and asked him what he wanted for breakfast, but Dylan had had his breakfast instincts comprehensively destroyed by army food, so he plumped for coffee and toast, Louise throwing a Tee-shirt on to quickly make some. After they'd finished breakfast in bed, she asked him what he wanted to do.

"Lou, I've only got a 5-day pass, all I really want to do is chase you around the flat!" He grinned. The real reason was a little more prosaic; all of his pay went into an account set-up by Harry to help pay her expenses at Medical School, although she wasn't aware of it. He was actually stony broke, but didn't want to admit it to her. The way he saw it, he was investing in her future, so it was worth it.

"Come on, Dyl, let's go into Birmingham and take a walk through The Jewellery Quarter, I love that place, all that money!" she grinned impishly, and he grinned back; how was he going to tell her he didn't have the money for the train fare?

He fished out his empty wallet from his jacket pocket, made a show of looking through it, grinned sheepishly at her. "Lou, I don't have enough on me just now for the train fare, could we leave it 'til later?"

Louise's eyes narrowed, and she snatched his wallet from him, looked inside. "Dylan, there's nothing here, no ATM cards, nothing. Where are you going to get money from? How? You don't have any money, do you? Where's your pay, what have you done with it?" her voice suspicious and demanding. He knew this Louise; this was the Louise that could see right through him.

"Look Lou, it's not important. I don't need money, the army feeds, clothes and houses me, so I don't need any. Just leave it, OK?" he asked, face reddening.

"Dylan Lewis, you will tell me the truth this instant, do you hear me!" she demanded. "Where is your pay, what have you done with it, and what do you mean, 'you don't need money'? Everyone needs money, even if only a little, but you say you can get by with none at all. What's going on here, what is it you're not telling me?"

Dylan was trapped; he couldn't lie to Louise, he never could, she could see right through him; he'd have to come clean. "Lou, it goes into a special savings account, Harry set it up. It's being invested; for you, for Med School; you need it more than I do. Like I said, the army takes care of my basic needs, so that means I can take care of yours."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers