Soldier Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers

Dylan knelt up, pulling her in front of him, her back to him, urging her onto all fours, and pulling her into him to allow him to probe her most intimate places with his tongue. Louise sighed and murmured in contentment as he licked and probed into her pussy, feeling her outer lips swell as she became more aroused, feeling the flow of her juices step-up as her excitement rose, her strong, sweet musk surrounding him, filling his senses with her, and he licked, sucked and lapped at her, driving her ever higher.

She dropped down to rest her face against the bed, her rump still held high, immobile, in Dylan's strong hands, holding her tight against his mouth as he feasted on her, probing, licking, tasting. Louise was slowly going mad with desire; Dylan licked and probed her pussy, her anus, flicking one switch after another, and her need for him, already deep and aching was becoming almost unbearable, her desire to hold him deep inside herself almost impossible to contain. Coupled with the very real sensations bursting through her as he teased and nibbled, sucked and licked, was the almost overwhelming desire to hold him as he ploughed her, rammed her and filled her with his seed, empty his body again and again of his creamy man-milk, take every inch of his cock again and again, as his woman and mate.

"Now, Dyl, please...!" she gasped, "Anything you want, Dyl, just do it now...!"

Dylan slid her down onto her front, parting her legs and shuffling between them, Louise reaching blindly behind her for him, taking hold of him and guiding him up to her swollen, gaping slit. He put his weight on his elbows on either side of her, sliding his hands under her ribcage to cup her breasts, and slowly slid his distended cock into her wet pussy, one long, slow glide, feeling her velvety inner walls clasp at him as he invaded her, her well lubricated pussy soft and hot and moist around him, a velvet glove for his throbbing steel-hard cock.

He began pumping into her, his rhythm slow and unhurried, finding his pace. He was glad she'd already made him come once; he'd be able to last now that she'd blown the froth off, so to speak.

As he pumped, he squeezed and rubbed her nipples, kissing and biting her neck and shoulders, nibbling her earlobes, licking the nape of her neck, all the while whispering to her how he'd missed her, how he'd thought of nothing but her, and what he'd planned to do with and to her once he came back to her; Louise responded by sliding a hand under herself to find her clitoris and rub herself gently as he rammed his cock into her, her mind whirling with the imagery he was giving her, the sensations radiating out of her womb sensitising her entire body, his touch feeding that sensitivity further until she was nothing but sensation and sexual energy crackling through every part of her.

She came like a thunderclap, her entire body convulsing as the gigantic orgasm pulsed and blasted through her, making her feel like electric bolts were shooting through her fingertips, her fingers and toes curling with the force and magnitude of it, and she screamed in release, body stiff and breath short as she shuddered with the waves of pleasure crashing through her. Her vaginal contractions milked and sucked at his cock, and Dylan had to literally disassociate himself from the incredible sensations he was feeling; he had something he wanted to do, and he had no intention of coming just yet.

As her climax passed, Louise relaxed under him, feeling his cock still hard and meaty inside her, she realised he hadn't come yet, and looked back over her shoulder at him, reassuring herself that he was OK.

"Dylan, are you OK, baby, you didn't...what about you, baby, was there something else, darling?" she asked, concern in her voice.

Dylan whispered in her ear "you said anything?" and she nodded. "Anything you want baby, however you want, my gift to you!"

He backed his cock out of her, edging her thighs further apart with his knees, and slid his finger into her tight anus, making her gasp. He pumped his finger a few times, withdrawing it to slide it through the syrupy lubrication seeping from her pussy and then pushing it back inside her puckered little hole, working it around, Louise's eyes tight shut as she tried to relax against what she knew was coming. Dylan slid another finger into her now, pumping the two in and out, relaxing her ring as a precursor to what he wanted to do.

"Are you ready for this, baby?" he whispered, Louise nodding, eyes now open, anticipation warring with apprehension. Dylan slid his cock into her pussy once again, covering himself with her lubrication anew, then withdrew and placed his cockhead at the entrance to her anus, and began to push forward slowly. Louise pulled her cheeks apart, stretching her anus open as far as she could, eyes opening wide and her breath coming in gasps as his fat cock pressed inexorably forward, slipping into her tight hole millimetre by millimetre, Dylan already feeling the extreme tightness and constriction around him as he slid further into her anus. All at once her ring seemed to relax, and he slid into her up to the hilt.

"Oh God, Dylan, it hurts, Oooh! My fucking Christ, slowly, that hurts!" gasped Louise, her hand reaching behind her for him, Dylan leaning down to kiss her gently as her hand touched and caressed his face.

He remained motionless until she stopped gasping, then slowly began to withdraw, making her cry out again. "Ooooh God, Dyl, slowly, please, be careful!"

He continued slowly easing back, her cheeks hollowing as she blew her breath in and out, getting used to his girth in her tightest hole.

When he pumped himself back in, the resistance was less, and Louise seemed to feel it less, just a sharp intake of breath this time, the way back in less constricted this time, and he was able to withdraw and pump in again more freely, his cock sliding easier into her, Louise murmuring and starting to push back against him. He slid his hands under her, fondling her breasts and caressing her hard little nipples, making her push back harder against him.

He began to speed up, pumping his cock into her tight little bum hole as hard as he could, Louise bucking and humping under him as the feel of his cock inside her and the sheer erotic charge of such a depraved, taboo act began to act on her, her breath coming in gasps as her nipples tingled with his manipulation of them, her hand seeking out and rubbing herself, frigging her clitoris as she felt another climax building.

She came with a muted scream of release, waves of orgasmic pleasure rippling through her, emanating from the cock buried deep in her arse and her convulsing cervix as she rubbed and petted her engorged clitoris. The sinewy flexing of her anal tube was too much for Dylan, the contractions in her vagina rippling in her rectum, separated by only a thin membrane, and as her shuddering cervix beat against his cock in the gloriously tight confines of her arse, he too climaxed, his cock swelling in the constricted space to what felt like impossible dimensions as he shot jet after jet of hot spunk deep into her tight velvety anus, groaning out loud in the extremity of his climax, her rippling rectal tube milking his cock of every drop of his creamy cock-milk.

He slumped down on her, drained of all strength, tired beyond his ability to describe, utterly exhausted by his exertions and the emotional charge of reunion with his Louise, wanting now nothing more than to gather her into him and sleep, secure and at peace for the first time in weeks.

+++

When he awoke, he was alone, but he could smell cooking, and his stomach rumbled as he remembered his last meal had been a pre-packed BLT somewhere over the Alps.

He climbed out of bed and padded in his bare feet to the kitchen, Louise unaware of him as she stirred a pan of something that smelled delicious. She felt his stare on her, and turned, her beautiful smile breaking out as she took in the sight of him, stark naked in the kitchen.

"Dinner will be about 15 minutes, OK, baby?" she smiled.

"Smells delicious, what is it?" he grinned back

"We're having Vietnamese pork, prawn and coconut curry, jasmine rice, and cucumber salad, and there's some dairy ice-cream in the freezer for dessert. If you want a shower, do it now, dinner should be ready by the time you're finished."

After his shower, they sat down to dinner, the first properly cooked meal in weeks – army cooking is filling, but that's about all that can be said for it, and the smells from the kitchen while he showered had been driving him crazy.

Dinner done, Louise asked him if there was anything he particularly wanted and the one thing he'd been dreaming about for weeks (apart from her, of course) popped into his head.

"Lou, can we go to a good pub, I'm dying for a pint of Theakstones XB!" he grinned. Louise smiled back – with no pubs or alcohol in Iraq or Kuwait, his and every other squaddie's tongues must have been hanging out!

"Of course, Dyl, there's a good pub about 5 minutes away, get dressed and we'll wander on down there!"

They left home and climbed into the car, their gaze flicking over without really registering the nondescript black family saloon with tinted windows parked across the road or the vague figure inside with the compact video camera, or thought anything of it as the car pulled away from the kerb a little way behind them as they drove off.

They walked into the saloon bar (most traditional pubs in England are split into the Saloon Bar and the Public Bar, the Saloon Bar usually has the seating booths and tables, the other one has the open bar counter and the dart boards etc.) and Louise took a seat while Dylan ordered drinks and took them back to the booth.

"It's been a long time since I had one of these, Lou, thank you darlin'!" he grinned as he tipped his glass at her and took a long, blissful swallow, burping contentedly after his long pull on his beer. "God that went down right!" he grinned, sipping happily at his beer.

Dylan was oblivious to the looks he was getting from some of the other girls in the bar, too engrossed in his beer and his study of Louise's features, but she could see the looks, and she smirked, that little smile that said. "You can look all you want, but he's leaving with me!"

After a while, Dylan noticed. "What are you smiling at, babe?" he asked.

"Thinking about what to do with you later, soldier-man!" she grinned back, and suddenly his beer seemed so much less important. Knocking it back, he asked Louise if she wanted another drink, and when she declined, they hustled outside, Dylan in a rush to get home. In their haste, neither of them noting the black saloon car parked across the road, the same car that had been parked outside the flat earlier that evening.

As soon as they walked in the door, Dylan grabbed her, pulling her tight to him, kissing her wildly as she rubbed and undulated against him, grinding her pussy against his solid erection, his hands roaming over her buttocks, squeezing and moulding them, pulling them apart so he could slide his fingers into the warm cleft to massage her anal bud and rub against her tight little rosette. He spun her around, his hands going to her breasts, to squeeze and fondle them, tease and pull her nipples into hard points as she ground her buttocks against his cock bulging inside his jeans.

"Dyl...bedroom...not here...!" she gasped, and he relinquished his hold on her firm breasts to allow her to lead him into their bedroom. As they entered the room, he spun her round again, sliding his hands up her skirt and hooking his fingers in the waistband of her tight little panties, and slid them down, enjoying the feel of the silky material slipping down her smooth thighs and past her shapely buttocks.

Louise tugged at the waistband of his jeans, pulling his shirt up as he unzipped her skirt and tugged it down, leaving her naked from the waist down. Louise meanwhile had unbuttoned his jeans and was pushing them down, her lips never breaking contact with his as they stripped each other. Dylan pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it, standing before her in his shorts, his erection tenting the front, and her hands quickly moved to feel his size, his hardness, his readiness for her.

Dylan helped her unbutton her blouse, and quickly unhooked her bra, pulling her to him so he could suck and nibble her protruding nipples, still hard from his manipulation of them. He kissed down her belly, Louise standing with her hands on his shoulders, head back and face flushed as he licked and kissed and teased down her body, dropping to his knees to dip his tongue-tip into the dimple of her navel, making her shiver, before kissing down to the little trimmed patch of golden-brown peach fuzz, finally sliding his tongue into the front of her slit, teasing her clitoris in its little hood. Louise gasped and thrust her mound into his face as he pulled her into him by her buttocks, his fingers curled into the shadowed recess of the cleft between the two shapely globes.

Her scent surrounded him, strong and feminine, engaging with him and luring him in further, his tongue now probing along her slit as her labia swelled and opened under his tongue. He lapped at her with his flattened tongue and then poked his tongue tip inside her, drawing a quick intake of breath, before her sighs of pleasure resumed.

Louise backed towards the bed, Dylan shuffling forward to keep contact with her, until she sat and then slumped back onto the bed, Dylan rising up on his knees to part her thighs and lick and suck her vulva, probing deeper with his tongue, licking at her now fully emerged clitoris, the little pearl slick and dewy with her secretions, and Louise jumping and quivering every time his tongue rubbed gently across it.

Dylan licked from her clitoris to her little pink hole, strong, forceful laps at her vulva and anus, licking her juices as they ran and dripped over her crotch, tasting and sucking, licking and teasing. Louise began to come in short, pulses of pleasure, thrusting her vulva against his mouth as her orgasm built, each pulse taking her higher, until she was writhing in ecstasy, gasping as the waves of pleasure crashed through her, until, when he jammed his tongue into her anus again, she screamed as her climax bolted through her, shocking her down to her fingertips, her juices spraying out of her, coating his face and neck, the muscles in her neck corded as she spasmed, her back arching off the bed as the extreme pleasure rocketed through her.

She opened her eyes to see him standing in front of her, fully naked, his erection held in one hand. She sat up, smiled and nodded, took hold of him and dipped her head down to slide her lips over the end of his fat cock, savouring the fresh taste of him as her head slowly bobbed back and forth, her tongue delighting him with its swirling motion over the sensitive glans, her hand pumping him in time to her sucking, while her other hand cupped and massaged his heavy balls, lightly scratching the underside of his scrotum as she sucked him.

Dylan began an involuntary fucking motion, as though he would fuck her mouth, and Louise smiled as she sucked harder, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked and licked, her hand squeezing him, the pleasure mounting until, at last, as her tongue rubbed into the hole in the tip of his cock, he could hold back no longer, his cock swelling as he came with a heartfelt groan, holding her head as he shot long, satisfying spurts of his spunk into her mouth and down her throat, her throat working to swallow the quantity of semen he shot into her hot and willing mouth.

At last his cock stopped convulsing, the stream of spunk dried up, and she licked the last of his ejaculate from the head of his cock and took him from her mouth.

"Thank you Lou, that was amazing!" he panted, Louise hugging him around the waist and resting her head against his chest, hearing his thudding heart as his heartbeat started to slow down to normal.

Dylan moved away from her embrace to climb onto the bed, pulling her to lie against him, his hands around her buttocks as he pulled her in close to kiss her deeply and tenderly.

Louise smiled at him, running her fingers through hi short curly black hair. "I've got a full day tomorrow, Dyl, so I won't be back until about six, can you keep yourself amused until then? There's satellite TV now, so you can watch TV if you want, the freezer's full, or there's a chip shop round the corner. I'm sorry baby, but I have to be in class all day, but we'll do something special tomorrow night, OK?"

Dylan just grinned. "Lou, all I want is for you to finish medical school, so however long you need to be away tomorrow is fine by me. Besides, we have to go and see Harry and Jane on Saturday, I'm trying not to think about that!"

Louise looked indignant. "I know we should be grateful for them taking us in, and I am, but this is none of their business; when you said once that they were hardly family, you were right, and they have no right to judge us, so we listen to what they have to say, but if I don't like it, I'm leaving!"

Dylan thought she'd never looked so appealing as right now, with her eyes flashing and her cheeks reddening, and the feel of her was maddening and arousing; he could feel himself getting hard again. Louise felt it too, grinning and grinding herself against hm. "Oooh Soldier-Boy, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" she teased, wriggling and rubbing herself against his nearly fully-erect cock, Dylan pulling her closer by her shapely little bum cheeks, nibbling and nuzzling her neck, her chin, her lips, feeling her hard nipples poking into his chest as he squeezed and massaged her buttocks.

He rolled onto his back, taking her with him, Louise pushing herself upright so she was sitting astride him. Dylan grinned and reached out to fondle and play with her breasts and nipples, twirling and pulling gently on the firm rubbery tips, making her gasp and giggle, and she reached behind herself, taking hold of his stiff fat cock and slowly sliding herself down on it, penetrating herself at her own pace. When he was buried in her to the hilt, she began a slow, undulating up and down motion, riding him in slow motion, grinding herself against him on the downstroke, rubbing her clitoris against the wiry mat of pubic hair at the base of his cock.

Dylan began to pump up to meet her stroke, thrusting himself into her as she thrust herself down on him, the two of them in perfect synchronisation as they pumped and pummelled at each other. Louise came first, her orgasm hitting her like a wall, making her gasp and sob in release, slumping over onto him as her pussy pulsed and clenched around his girth, and he responded with a guttural groan at the muscular spasms massaging his cock, his cock spraying her inner recesses with the last of his sperm, the fourth time today, and the last, he was utterly drained now!

Louise rolled off him to lie in the crook of his arm, kissing him gently. "Thank you Dylan my darling!" she whispered, sleep already trying to claim her, and the last thing she remembered was Dylan pulling the covers over both of them as she burrowed down against him.

Saturday found the two of them heading up to North Wales to hear what Harry and Jane wanted to say to them regarding their relationship. Louise was feeling jittery, even though she was determined to face them down if need be. Dylan was more pragmatic. His attitude was that it was none of their business, he and Louise were going to see them because Harry had asked them to come, and they could say their piece, they were owed that much; if they started criticising him or his Louise, then they could shove their opinions up their arses.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers