Soldier Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

+++

Well, that could have gone better, thought Dylan. Louise drove in silence, her face set and expressionless, her knuckles white with the way she was gripping the steering wheel.

It had all started out so well, and had just rapidly gone downhill. Dylan grinned; he'd never known Lou to fly off the handle like that, and made a mental not to not wind her up too much in future!

When they'd arrived back at their old home, things had started out affably enough, lunch and small-talk, before Harry asked them what they planned to do next.

"We worry about you, both of you, and what this could do to you if it goes wrong for you. Suppose you break up, or one of you meets someone else? Have you thought what that would do to the other?"

Dylan was just about to say something, that Louise was the one for him, and that he didn't want anyone else, ever, when Louise spoke up sharply.

"I will never desert Dylan, and I resent you implying that the possibility even exists; you don't know me well enough to say something like that, and I'll thank you to keep your opinions on the subject to yourself! I love Dylan, and he loves me, end of discussion!"

Jane spoke up. "Louise, how can you and Dylan love each other ...that way? He's your brother, this is just not right!"

Louise's eyes narrowed dangerously. 'Oh Shit' thought Dylan, 'here it comes!'

"Not right? How bloody dare you! Dylan and I have been together through thick and thin, we are all we've ever had, and he's the best man I know; whether or not he's my brother, he's the only man for me, and if you can't accept that, then I suggest you keep your damned opinions to yourself!

Harry raised his eyebrow. "Hey, now just a minute young lady, don't you...!"

Louise rounded on him. "And you, just where do you think you get off telling us how to live and who to love? You're not our parents, you're not even close family, I never grew up with you, or even heard of you until I was 14 years old, a whole life already before you ever came on the scene, so don't...ever...tell me what to do! Feindio eich busnes eich hun ffycin! Ni all pam eich bod yn deall hyn yn hyn yr ydym am?" (Mind your own fucking business! Why can't you understand, this is what we want?)

Harry stared in consternation at her livid face, at the tears glimmering in the corners of her eyes, Jane staring in wide-eyed shock at her outburst, and held up a placating hand. "I think we need to..." before Louise interrupted him. "I think we need to go, now! Come on Dylan, I knew this was a mistake, these people will never accept us, they've said their piece, everything's has been said that needed to be said, let's go!"

With that, she stood up and stalked out of the house, leaving Jane crying and Harry looking shell-shocked.

Dylan spoke first. "I'll talk to her, calm her down, I promise."

"I wish you would," replied Harry, "we really need to talk about this as a family!"

Dylan looked at him curiously. "Talk about what, Harry? She pretty much covered everything, and we're happy as we are, we're not going to change what we do or who we are to suit other people's opinions, so the best way you can help us, if that's what you want to do, is to leave us to our lives; it's the one we've chosen."

He followed Louise out to the car, finding her already behind the wheel, engine idling, tears running down her cheeks. He slid in next to her, and reached across her, turning off the ignition and handing her a tissue from the glove box. She dried her eyes, and looked at him.

"I knew this would happen, fucking sanctimonious pair of..." Dylan put his finger on her lips.

"No they're not, they're just concerned for you, for both of us, give them a chance, Lou, they can't understand now, so maybe they just need some time, eh?"

Louise set her jaw. "No, fuck 'em, if they can't accept us, then that's just too bad!"

Dylan grinned, and Louise looked sharply at him. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," he replied, "I just thought it would be me going ape-shit, not the quiet one!"

Louise laughed despite herself, and switched the ignition back on. "It's a long way home, Dyl, let's get started!"

They arrived back in Leicester just after 6 o'clock, neither of them paying any attention to the black car parked across the road from the flat, only a momentary a flicker of déjà vu disturbing Dylan as he looked up and down the road on exiting the car, but dismissed it as nothing important, although something made him sweep up and down the road again before following Louise inside.

She looked at him strangely. "What's up Dyl, Spidey-Senses tingling?" she joked, Dylan shaking his head. "No, it's nothing...nothing at all, just..." He shook his head to clear it and pulled her closer to him.

"Lou, Harry and Jane weren't telling us what to do, they were just concerned, and giving them a broadside like that..."

"Too much?" she asked in a small voice.

"Too much." He agreed. "Maybe a call tomorrow, try and mend a couple of fences, eh?" Louise nodded. "OK, I will, I just lost my temper, I dunno, I've never done that before, it just seemed that they were judging us, and I wasn't in the mood for that. I'll call tomorrow, apologise, I said things that hurt them, that I shouldn't have, and I am sorry, really!"

Dylan kissed her. "Just remind me not to wind you up, OK?" and watched as she grinned her old grin.

She held him and kissed him back, Dylan feeling himself harden as she held herself close, and she noticed too, gently grinding herself against him as they kissed, his hands slipping down to cup and squeeze her buttocks, savouring the firm tautness, the delicious firmness, the springy feel of her cheeks as she undulated slowly against him, rubbing his cock with her mound, her lips and tongue playing with his.

She broke their kiss to lead him to the bedroom, once they were in there she turned to him again, kissing him lightly as she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his jeans, slid it down his arms, enjoying the feel of his hard-muscled shoulders, his solid chest and stomach as she fumbled with his jeans.

Dylan meanwhile was busy unzipping her skirt, Louise giving a wriggle when he'd done to let it drop to the floor as he tugged her top over her head. Dylan's hands came up to unhook her bra, and she shrugged it off, wriggling off her panties to stand naked in front of him. She grinned at him and turned him round, pushing him backwards onto the bed and lifting his legs, yanking off his jeans in one fluid movement. Dylan grinned at her. "Whatever happened to romance, eh?"

Louise grinned and slid up alongside him, her hand running up and down his torso, enjoying the feel of the plume of surprisingly soft and downy black hair running down the centre of his abdomen and outlining his chest and abdominal muscles. His cock was bulging out the front of his shorts, and she playfully grabbed hold and squeezed it as she licked his neck, his throat, nibbled his ear, before kissing him deeply, her tongue fencing with his.

Dylan reached down and took hold of her buttocks again, pulling her closer to him, his need for her almost overpowering as she slid her hand inside his shorts and wrapped her hand around his hardness. He lifted his hips and slid his shorts off, gathering Louise into him to lick and nibble at her protruding nipples, rubbing gently between her thighs all the while, feeling her lips swell and moisten as her juices began to flow, signs of her arousal.

She sighed and rolled onto her back, Dylan's fingers still gently rubbing and stroking her pussy as he suckled more intently at her nipples, making her gasp and arch her back as he aroused her. Now Dylan moved between her thighs, his head dipping down as he planted soft, gentle kisses up along the inside of her thighs, alternating, one to the other, nibbling softly with his lips as he kissed her sensitive inner thighs, Louise writhing and holding his head in place as he teased and tormented her, never coming into contact with the swollen labia, kissing the apex of her mound, under the little patch of pubic hair, softly lapping at the inside of her thighs right next to her swelling labia.

Louise was in a whirl of arousal, and Dylan spun her faster and faster, never touching her most secret places, letting her mind stimulate her, playing her, feeding her fantasies about what he would or could do next. Eventually he could resist her no longer, and slid his tongue along the periphery of her swollen and parted labia, her scent filling his nostrils as he licked and lapped at her succulence, her taste fresh and strong and heady. Her head snapped back at the first encounter, orgasm already billowing through her, her back arching and her mouth opening in a silent scream, as her over-stimulated vulva reacted to the light touch of his tongue and blew hot, electric tendrils of orgasm through her entire body.

Dylan swirled his tongue around her gaping pussy, licking and probing around her clitoris, feeling the hard little bead slick under his tongue, as she writhed and shuddered, her whole world one long roll of pounding sensation and jittering nerve endings, and when he sucked the little bead and rubbed it with his tongue, she screamed as the orgasm that ripped through her jolted her into shuddering convulsions of ecstasy, hands clawed into the bed to give her purchase as her body arched off the bed, her eyes rolling back in her head with the intensity of her release.

Dylan continued to lap at her, moving his tongue across the entire area, but lapping more and more insistently at her tight little hole, licking her anus and pushing his tongue tip onto her, and she lifting her hips to meet him, his hands sliding around her firm buttocks and pulling her to him as he probed deeper and deeper into her dark recess, tasting her as he rimmed her, his saliva lubricating her anus to allow his tongue ever further into her.

He reared up over her, and lifted her ankles, pushing her legs up as high as he could, leaning over her to put his cock at the entrance to her tight hole, her knees level with her shoulders as he slid himself slowly into her, her anus stretching to accommodate his girth, until suddenly her ring allowed his head in and he slid all the way into her.

"Oooh God, Dylan, Oh God, yes, like that, yesss, yesss!" she intoned, until her knees were over his arms, pressing her breasts flat against her rib cage, his cock buried to the hilt in her warm, tight anus.

Dylan began to withdraw, and her eyes snapped open at the sensation of his cock rubbing along her anal tube, her hands linking around his neck, keeping him in position over her as he pumped. She began to pump back, the acute sensations whirling in and around her as he rammed his cock into her arse, jamming himself in as far as he could go, the only sounds the slap of flesh, his gasps of pleasure, and her sighs and inarticulate moans as they fucked in such a primal and taboo way.

Dylan was almost there; the incredible tightness of her anal tube was almost too much to take, and Louise was approaching a mid-shattering orgasm as her cervix, her rectum, all responded to the pounding from his fat cock buried deep in her arse.

"Lou...I'm coming...!" he gasped, and his cock swelled and erupted inside her, filling her insides with his hot spunk. The feeling was too much for her, and her orgasm broke and ripped through her, her swollen, over-stimulated cunt spraying his midsection with her ejaculate as she squirted over him, the sensation only spurring him on, and with her cervix convulsing and fluttering against him, adding to and extending his orgasm. Louise screamed in release as her climax whirled inside her, her rectum tightening and squeezing around his cock, milking him as the sensation rolled more and more waves of orgasmic pleasure through her.

He let go of her knees, and she dropped her legs onto the bed, her muscles still twitching and shuddering as the aftershocks of her volcanic orgasm ebbed and died away. He withdrew from her and slumped over onto his back, heartbeat thundering and ears roaring, breathing laboured.

As their breathing returned to normal, Dylan turned to her, kissed her tenderly, Louise gently stroking his face as she kissed him back, smiling as he touched her nose with his fingertip.

"thank you Soldier-boy, where did you get that from?" she asked him teasingly.

"I'm a British soldier; we have special training!" he said, and smiled. After a while he chuckled quietly. "What?" said Louise.

"Did you see the look on poor Jane's face when you swore at her? I thought she was going to have a haemorrhage! She looked like a chicken trying to lay a square egg!" he chuckled, and Louise giggled guiltily. "I was wrong, I know. I'll call her tomorrow, see if I can apologise!"

+++

They spent Sunday in bed, resting, playing, watching television, Louise enjoying her weekend, knowing she had a heavy week coming up. By evening, Dylan was getting restless.

"Come on , Lou, get some clothes on, I feel like buying my girl a drink, we've been cooped-up in here 24 hours now, I need to stretch-out a bit, that pub was nice, I'll treat you. Last chance for a treat, darlin', I need to start job-hunting tomorrow, call that number Johnnie Walker gave me, see what happens!"

As they stepped out to the car, once again the feeling of déjà vu hit Dylan, that sense of something of familiar. He stopped and looked around carefully, analysing his surroundings, his mind placing familiar objects and landmarks, trying to see what it was he was seeing, remembering a black car outside yesterday, and the day before that, and somewhere else. Why was he remembering that car? What was it about the car that was spooking him? He tried looking at it sideways, certain he could see someone inside, and turned to look at it full on, making as though to cross the road. The car pulled away from the kerb and sped away as soon as he stepped in its direction. What the fuck is going on here? Was he under surveillance? Why? He had no more military value, why would anyone want to keep tabs on him?

Shaking his head, he walked back round the car and climbed in.

"Something wrong, Dyl?" asked Louise, and he shook his head. "No, just...odd, I dunno, probably nothing..."

They arrived at the pub and parked up, Dylan sweeping the road up, and down, half expecting to see that same car parked there. "Get a grip, lad!" he told himself, going inside. As he went in, the black car crept around the corner and parked across the road.

They ordered their drinks and went into the saloon bar, to sit at a booth, and were chatting and laughing when Louise noticed two men on the other side of the bar looking at her and sniggering to each other, and when one of them caught her eye, he raised his glass to her and blew her a kiss. She immediately looked away, not liking the way he was staring at her.

"Dylan, drink up, let's go, please!" she whispered to him. He caught the urgent note in her voice, saw the worried look in her eyes, noted the way her glance flicked at the two men across the bar who were now staring openly, insolently at her.

One of the two grinned at Dylan, and sauntered over, put his beer glass down on the table between them, and leered into Dylan's face, blowing a gust of beer breath over him.

"She's a pretty one, mate, she any good, you know..." and he pantomimed sucking a large penis. Dylan's arm moved like a striking snake, his hand enveloping the man's scrotum in a vice-like grip, standing in the same move to curl his free hand around his head as he gasped in pain, grabbing the man's face with his thumb in the corner of his eye.

"Make another move, and you get to wear a patch like mine, fuck-face, the only difference between us will be, I'll still have my eyeball. Now do you want to walk away, or do you want to be a eunuch with a white stick?" asked Dylan, almost conversationally.

"So...So...Sorry, mate, it...was...all... a...misunderstanding...shit!

Dylan let go of him, watching him hobble away curled over in pain.

"Dyl, let's go, the landlord's called the police, we have to leave!" hissed Louise, dragging him towards the exit. As they hurried out they heard the sound of a police siren in the distance. Just then the black saloon that had been shadowing them earlier screeched up to them, and a door popped open.

"Get in Dylan, move it!" ordered a voce from inside, and Dylan pushed Louise inside, slid in and slammed the door as the car wheeled away from the kerb. He looked back to see the lights of a police car coming around the corner behind them as they drove away at normal urban speed, doing nothing to attract attention.

"Thank you, and who are you and how do you know my name?" asked Dylan, "In a minute, Dylan, just got to make a pickup, couple of friends of mine..."

They rounded a corner, and another, and Dylan realised they were approaching the pub again, from a different direction, two familiar looking characters waiting by the kerb; the two men from the bar.

As the car pulled up, one of the men jumped in the front passenger seat, the other climbed into the back; the man Dylan had manhandled in the bar.

The driver of the car spoke up. "Dylan, I'd like you to meet Sergeant 'Mitch' Miller, and up front here, Corporal 'Scotty' Moore, they work for me." The two grinned at him, shaking hands and winking at Louise. He went on. "My name is Mike Bruce, and I used to be with your mob, until an injury put me out; ditto Mitch and Scotty. Johnnie Walker told me about you, I hear he gave you my number, but I thought I'd look you up first. I'm pleased to finally meet you!"

Dylan was a little confused. "If you wanted to meet me, why not just call me, why all the theatrics in there just now?"

Matt laughed. "Dylan, we look over all the prospects we hear about, evaluate them before we ask them to come and work with us – fewer than one in thirty gets an offer; we had to see whether you were one of the thoughtful, restrained ones, or one of the kill-crazy loonies who get turfed-out of the mob these days, the ones who get to like the job a little too much; a lot of those guys end up as merc's working in Nigeria or The Congo, or causing fucking mayhem in Central America; they're welcome to them, I don't need head-cases like that."

Dylan was beginning to understand he'd just had a job interview, but for what?

"Look...Mike, I'm a little slow on the uptake today, so could you tell me just what the fuck you're talking about? What prospects? For what? A job? Where?"

The car pulled-up outside the flat, parked-up and Mike, Louise and Dylan got out. They trooped into the sitting room, and Dylan asked Mike to take a seat, he and Louise sitting on the sofa.

"First off, let me introduce myself properly. My name is Michael Bruce, formerly Captain Michael Bruce, 22 SAS. I now work in a middle-eastern country for a company that manages all their well-heads, pipelines, drilling rigs, gas platforms and refineries. The country in question is one of the biggest oil producers in the world, and their petroleum industry is their sole national revenue stream, so they demand the best protection possible for their production facilities; this is where people like me come in."

"We provide consultancy and damage limitation, as there are numerous other states and individuals who would love to see the world's crude oil prices rise if our client's output falters for any reason. I need people like you; people who know exactly how to cause the kind of trouble we have to be most vigilant against, who can think on their feet, remain calm, collected, and in control."

"If you decide to throw in with us, your primary role would be to out- think and second-guess those who would seek to disrupt the flow of petroleum – it's that highly-trained tactical brain of yours we need, and we will pay well for it. I heard what happened on that patrol, how you were blinded, but you still managed to locate the enemy position and return fire by hearing alone, you let your training do the thinking when it needed to, and it's that kind of control we need.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers