Soldier of the Glades Ch. 03

Story Info
Something haunts these glades.
1.1k words
4.45
13.7k
2
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of his firm lips pressed tightly to her own was enough to send frightening shockwaves of dread laced with the strong headiness of arousal to the very heart of her essence. All the while his large hand continued to play havoc upon the sleek softness of her upper thigh. Stroking her heated skin with an unwarranted violence. Those frigid fingers finally finding their mark. Pausing briefly at her entry before forcibly entering her. Her body being impaled upon two thick fingers, his knuckles digging uncomfortably into her velvet encased mound.

She felt like heaven. Heated him with such a fire that he had yearned for what was an infinity of time. In the same instance his kiss deepened, his tongue assaulting her own. Nearly choking her with it's depth which it was lodged into her slender throat. It felt almost as if he were trying to fit not only two fingers into her heated depths, but his entire hand. She wasn't sure she could take this kind of agonizing pleasure much longer. A whimper of pain filled desire murmured from the deep recesses of her throat to tremble into his own mouth of icy coldness.

Her sweet warm honey was dripping down her inner thighs, coating his fingertips in their sticky heat. His gaunt knuckles bumping furiously into her pelvis, bruising her tender flesh. Marring it's perfection. Her clit was enflamed and swollen with her inner heat. Every jolt of his hand only seemed to stimulate it further, bringing a hiss of sound to her assaulted lips.

Just before she thought she was going to pass out from her vicious assault he withdrew those bulky fingertips from her sopping wet body. She could feel her hot juices trickling down between her thighs as she tried to clamp them closed. That delicately smooth skin flushed a pretty pink and burned with her embarrassment at being aroused from his cruel treatment. And to her uninvited delight, his voracious appetite had not even begun to get sated.

Having disengaged the fly of his uniform pants and discarded them about his ankles, he pulled her flush against him. Those firmly muscled arms of his lifting her so she could wrap those sweet little legs about his narrow hips. His hands digging into the vulnerable flesh of her thighs as his frigid staff stabbed at the entrance of her impassioned body. The icy coldness of his stiff rod a complete contrast to that of her fiery heat. Her milky wetness making it a bit easier for him to enter her due to his above average mass.

She wasn't even sure she was going to be able to take something of his size and girth. The head of his arctic cock nudged harshly at her tiny opening just before his hips thrust cruelly against her own. Seeming to rip her apart she thought as she cried out in slight pain. Stretching her too quickly with his first severe lurch into the core of her searing body. It felt as if he was literally ripping her apart. His fat prick pushing so deep that she sensed him all the way in her womb.

She let her head fall back upon the tree, arching her back and pushing him even deeper. Loving and hating what he was doing to her at the same time. Conflicting pain and pleasure was making her head swim as she nearly screamed her delighted frustration out into the shadowed night. He in kind throwing his head back and looking to the dimly lit sky. A smurky grin upon those handsomely carved features and a deep rumbling groan falling from his thin yet sensual lips.

Pt.4

Several minutes passed as those lean hips of his continued to slam into her own. She could feel the impending climax building inside herself. Her tight little love box contracting in on itself. Tightening as she neared the edge of her pleasured precipice. A scarlet red flush painting itself all over her supple body as humiliation flooded her consciousness. Gooseflesh peppered the entire expanse of her silken skin, marring it's marble smoothness. Her once leaden arms finding their way about his thick muscled shoulders as she buried her sweet little face in the crook of his neck.

He could feel those tiny oval shaped nails digging into his upper shoulders and he loved it. The intensity of her orgasm was beyond him. The feeling of her tight cunt gripping his swollen cock like a silk gloved hand was just to much. His thrusts increased to a hard pounding and upward grinding as his cruel assailment on her intensified. That tiny pussy milking him as she herself came. Soaking his hard cock in her warm honey. He could feel it running down his upper thighs as she convulsed in utter gratification.

Her loud moans of blissful release could be heard echoing throughout the sinisterly black forest. Tears of shame dampened those thick golden flecked lashes and sorrow filled those shimmery embers of emerald, yet he wasn't finished. Her tears fell over his shoulder and slid down his muscular backside, tickling and teasing their entire way to the earthen floor. Small mumbled gasps escaped that lovely mouth of hers and fell on deaf ears as his strokes became more violent.

Nearing his own climax he buried himself one final time into her being. Seemingly piercing her soul with which he forced himself so cavernously deep. His thick frigid fluid pumping into her warm body, flowing into her and forcing it's way into her womb. Feeling the bitter chill of his cum inside her was so shocking she nearly passed out. Those large hands gripping her tender thighs and bruising them with their wickedness as he held her stonily to him. His prick pulsing and giving a few last jerks inside her, draining what was left of him inside her.

When he was finally finished, he let himself slither out of her sopping slit. Her cunt leaking his viscous fluid mottled with her own sticky juices trickling down her inner thighs. Her eyes held firmly shut for fear of what she might see. The insides of her thighs literally bruised and the center of her body aching with the pleasured pain of their scandalous frivolities.

Things were just to complicated for her mind to fathom. As he pulled away from her, one would have been able to see the look transfixed upon that handsome soldier's face. A look of remorse and degradation, but only for a fraction of a second. Lifting one of those large hands to cup the side of her angelic face his entire ethereal body began to flicker and disintegrate into the night air itself.

* I have a few ideas to continue the story, if you would like to read a pt. 5&6 and so on, leave some feedback to let me know. Thank you for reading : ) *