Sole Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

"I've got something to show you," she said, smiling. "I got dressed up for you!" She stood up, and taking another drink from the flask, she passed it back to me. She stood next to the bed with her blouse unbuttoned and slid her long, sexy boots from her legs. I could see that she was wearing stockings underneath her jeans.

Then, in a sensual striptease, she unbuttoned the jeans, unzipped the zipper and agonizingly slowly, she slid them down her legs, revealing a red, lace garter belt, tiny matching thong, and black, thigh-high stockings. Then, she slipped her silk blouse off one shoulder and then the other and let it slide off her arms and to the floor. Now, I could see her big, creamy tits pushed upward and outward by a red, lace bra that matched the rest of her lingerie. I started getting hard.

"What do you think?" she asked seductively. "Do I look sexy?"

"Oh my god, Jane! You look unbelievable!" But then I realized there was just one thing wrong! "Jane, honey, will you do one more thing for me, please?"

"What's that, lover?"

"Will you put your boots back on?" I pleaded.

She smiled enticingly. "Oh, you like my boots, huh?" and she quickly slid them both back on her legs, and climbed back in bed with me. I was all over her. I kissed her everywhere. Her sexy mouth, neck, shoulders, breasts, and down her creamy, slender waist.

When I got to her garter belt, I could smell her sex, and it was driving me mad with desire. Try as I will, it's an aroma that is hard to describe: a delightful mixture of her perfume - Yves Saint Laurent Opium; a sweet floral scent, almost like wet grapes; a tangy musk; and an earthy saltiness.

Soon I was kissing my way around her lingerie - the garter belt, the thong, and down the garters to her stockings. After I spent a good ten minutes priming her, Jane was breathing quickly, and soft moans were beginning to escape her throat. Suddenly, I stopped. This was our first time together, and I didn't want to take her to some place where she wasn't completely comfortable. "I want to taste your sweet pussy," I said politely. "Is that okay?"

She giggled. "You didn't need to ask that! Did you think I'd say 'no'?" And then she answered me by reaching down to her tiny thong, and bending both of her knees, she lifted her hips from the bed, slid the thong past them and then down her legs and off. Her pussy lay before me in the dim light, glistening with her juices. I decided not to ask any more questions!

I have always loved eating pussy, and I think I am pretty good at it! Not that I had had that much experience at that time, but I am proud to say that every woman that I have ever tasted has managed at least one orgasm before I was through with her. Jane would soon be added to the list.

I started with the fingers of my left hand, running two of them the length of her wet opening, spreading her lips farther open and eliciting a flood of arousal that began to glisten as it clung to her light brown bush. Then, I used the same two fingers to wrap around her clit hood, and squeezing them together, I began sawing them back and forth over her now protruding little nub. As I did so, she let out a loud and extended groan.

Then, while I continued the action with my fingers, I attacked her pussy with my tongue, first running it up and down her lips, before shaping it into a spear with which to tongue fuck her kitty. Then, I really went to work.

First, I inserted one and then two fingers into her seething gash. "Oh god," Jane moaned. For a couple of minutes, I just slid those digits back and forth as deeply as I could into her dripping hole, but then, instead of moving in and out, I began to press with significant pressure downward on the bottom of her sex.

This elicited three incredible retorts from Jane. She began writhing and bucking against me, and simultaneously she let out a loud, sensual growl, "Oh my fucking god; oh, it feels like a huge cock inside me. Oh my god, this is gonna make me cum!" I wanted to remind her that we were on an all-male floor, and that the neighbors could almost certainly hear, but I was just too aroused to care. Then a second later, a rush of fluids poured out of the bottom of her pussy, leaking down her taint, pooling in her dimpled ass, and rolling like a river onto the blanket beneath us.

I knew what I needed to do to get her off. So, as my left hand fingers pinched her clit hood together, easing her swollen button from its demure jacket, and my right hand fingers spread her gushing hole open, I went down on her clit with my wet lips and tongue.

For a few seconds, I danced around her distended knob with the tip of my tongue, as she rubbed herself against me. But as excitedly as she was grinding, I never stopped my oral and manual ministrations. In fact, instead my lips engaged her clit as well, sucking her sensitive glans into and out of my mouth, while I used the tip of my tongue to stab at it.

"I'm... go... I'm... go... go... ing... I'm... go... ing... to... to... I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Jane screamed, loud enough for the whole floor to hear. She was out of control now. As her climax rumbled through her body, every inch of her began to spasm, from her toes to her head. She clamped her slender thighs around my head, and grabbed clumps of my hair with both of her fists, twisting my head back and forth against her sex, grinding her pussy on my face so zealously that I was soon coated from forehead to chin in her juices.

She didn't release her grip on me for several minutes, as tremors continued to wrack her body. She was breathing really heavily now, and it took her a long time before she could speak. "Oh, Billy! What did you do to me? Oh, my god, I'm still shaking!"

Then, she looked down at me between her legs, and the passion overwhelmed her. She pulled my head toward her face, and when she saw my defiled countenance, I could tell she felt really bad. "Oh my god, baby! Look what I did to your face! My cum is everywhere! Oh, I'm sorry! It's time for me to take care of you! I'm gonna pay you back!"

I wasn't about to argue. So, I lay back on the bed, and she began to undress me - my shirt, shoes and socks, then, my jeans and shorts. I was fully erect after having watched her orgasm so violently, and so now Jane crawled between my legs and began to attend to my rock hard cock.

At first, she just grasped it tightly at my root with her hand, and when my bulbous head became even more engorged, she began to rub it all over her - her cheeks, tongue, and lips. Then, she wrapped her mouth around that mushroom head, and adding her other fist to my shaft on top of the first, like she was dueling with herself to see which team would get to bat first, she started sucking me, sliding her lips down until they made contact with her fist.

Between the tight grip of both of her hands on my shaft, and the strong suction of her lips on my head, my glans was turning purple and so bloated that I had never seen it appear so thick. I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

She was also using as much saliva as she could to coat my distended glans, and when she began bobbing up and down faster on my scarlet knob, increasing her speed and suction, I reached the point of no return. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I grunted.

And when I made my announcement, Jane released her lips from my cock head and returned to rubbing it all over her face. As she did, I let out a groan that made her own screams sound tame, "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My dick erupted, spewing thick ejaculate like a fountain all the way up to her blonde bangs and the closely cropped hair on her temples, onto both of her cheeks, all over her nose, lips, and chin. And instead of trying to escape my pulsing jets, she invited more and more of it to coat her.

We were both a mess now. Our faces looked like we'd just left a pie eating contest! Neither one of us cared. I pulled her dripping face to mine, and we began kissing each other wildly, as if the sight of the other's visages, coated in cum, made each of us that much more excited. I knew that both of us could taste our own cum on the other's lips.

Thank god we had put a blanket down on the mattresses. It was catching all of the excess that dripped from our faces, hands, and bodies. Jane reached over to the chair where she had hung her jacket and fished a bandana out of one of her pockets. We both cleaned ourselves up as best we could, and then Jane found her flask, and we each took a long pull from the slender container.

I spoke first, "My god, Jane! I have never cum so hard! You got me so excited!"

"Oh, Billy, you shot so much cum! I guess that little session in the botanical gardens got you primed for a big explosion, huh! Let's finish this cognac, and then I want you inside me, okay?"

So we rested for 15 or 20 minutes, leisurely sipping the cognac, whispering softly in each other's ears, and kissing the sweet, fragrant liqueur from each other's lips. I had never been completely naked in front of a woman for such a long time, and Jane, who was still wearing her lingerie, stockings and knee-high heels, was equally unabashed lying next to me.

I was starting to feel the cognac working, and I could tell that Jane was as well. As soon as we finished the last of it, she began stroking me, slowly and purposefully, until I began to get hard again.

And we started kissing again, this time much more slowly, without the urgency that we had felt earlier. Jane was a nice kisser, and we were both paying attention to every inch of each other's bodies. When I got to her bra, I gently pulled her breasts from the lace cups that held them.

They were spectacular - soft, creamy white globes, with nice-sized, wine-colored areolas that encircled her fat nipples. I paid special attention to them, running my tongue and lips over them, kissing and squeezing them, and repeatedly sucking each one into my mouth. I could tell that they were particularly sensitive, as Jane started moaning and slowly and sensually twisting her hips while I paid homage to them. All the while, she kept stroking me, making me harder until I was almost as excited as I had been earlier.

Then, I reached for her pussy again. She was still extremely wet, and even though I had not yet entered her with my manhood, her flower was fully in bloom, with her slender lips spread wide open. Again, I entered her with my fingers, opening that warm, dripping cauldron as wide as I could with three digits. We were both moaning loudly now, and it was time for some lovemaking.

I climbed between Jane's stocking-clad thighs, and she wrapped her suede boots around my hips, as I entered in one, slow, deliberate stroke. "Ooohhh," she purred, "you feel so good inside me. Make love to me, Billy! I want you to cum in my pussy."

I went slowly - first because I was in no hurry now, but also because Jane's warm, wet pussy was so tight and inviting that I was afraid I would cum again too quickly. She just looked so incredibly sensual lying there beneath me. Her sexy, red outfit was so pretty in the flickering light, and with her black stockings and boots wrapped around me, she was pulling me deeper into her tight canal.

And those tits! As I increased my pace ever so slightly, they began swaying up and down, as I pushed into her as deeply as I could with each stroke. Jane's nipples were hard and erect now, and the look on her face could not conceal her rapidly approaching climax.

My shaft was disappearing into the wet folds of her pussy until my root was grinding against her aroused clitoris. I began to feel my balls tighten, while Jane's breathing became ragged and labored. Neither one of us was going to last much longer.

As much as I wanted to postpone my orgasm for as long as could, Jane was just too sensual for me. She was talking to me now quietly, dreamily, moaning between almost every word, "Oh... Billy... oh... your... oh... your cock... oh... it feels... so... good... in... oh... inside me! Oh... I... oh... I... I want... you... oh... I... want you... deeper... oh... deeper... inside me!" And then, she bent her knees, and with her arms she pulled them astride her magnificent tits, so that my next stroke slid a half an inch deeper into her. "Ooooohhhhh! Fuck yeah... ooohhh... Billy... you're... oh... your so... oh... big! Oh... Jesus!"

I adjusted my arms so that they held her legs in place, and she moved her hands to my chest, and started rubbing it as she slid them slowly, enticingly down, down, down until she wrapped her slender fingers around my balls. "Ooohhh... give... oh... give... me... oh... give me... your... oh... your hot load! Billy... oh... shoot... oh... shoot... your... your cum... deep... oh... deep... in... my... pussy!"

I had no chance! Her words sent me over the edge, and a few seconds later, I started groaning rhythmically, "Oh... fuck... oh... fuck... oh... FUCK!" And with the last obscenity, I slammed one last deep stroke as far into Jane's tight pussy as I could reach and began spurting jet after jet of cum into her. I could feel my engorged head pulsing with each successive rope.

And then Jane too was over the edge, sending herself crashing toward her climax with her own words, "Oh... Billy! I can... I can... feel... feel you... shooting... shooting your seed. Oh, baby, I'm cumming on your cock! I'm cumming on your cock! I'm cumming on your fat cock!"

I could feel her pussy contracting around my erection, milking even more of my ejaculate from me, and then Jane started convulsing again, arching her hips up into me, so that my tip was pushing against the spongy tissue of her cervix. We were locked together like that for a long time, both of us lost in a dream world.

And that's where I would stay! When I tried to, I was unable to withdraw my shaft from her pussy, because she held me inside her with a vise-like grip. I fell next to her on the bed, our genitalia still interlocked, and we lay there side by side, both of us unable to speak.

As we slowly emerged from our afterglow, I kissed her again hard on her lips, and she wrapped her arms around me. The close room smelled of sex, the musky aroma of pussy juices, semen, and sweat. I had no energy, except to lift another blanket from one of the desks and spread it across us. We both fell asleep.

When we woke up in the morning, we kissed each other goodbye and returned to our separate dorm rooms to shower and prepare for that day's finals. We agreed to meet again that night after studying for our last finals scheduled for Friday.

When I got back to the room that night, Jane was already there. Without having discussed any of this, she surprised me with dinner - Chinese take-out from a restaurant downtown. And I, seeking to repay her for the cognac from the night before, brought two bottles of red wine that I had bribed a junior from down the hall into buying for me at the liquor store. We were symbiotic somehow, and I was thinking that this was some kind of sign that we were meant for each other. But not for long.

This would be our last night together for awhile. Jane was moving into a flat off campus with Darcey Potter for the summer. She was going to summer school. I was headed back home where I had already secured a summer job at the Veteran's Administration Hospital. Still, I knew I would have a number of opportunities to drive up to see her.

We sat eating Kung Pao chicken on paper plates and drinking wine from plastic cups, and we talked for a long time, making plans for the summer. In two weeks, my parents were leaving town for the whole weekend, and I had the house to myself, so Jane agreed to drive down to visit me. And two weeks after that, I told her I would buy tickets to see a band she liked up in the City. I would pick her up, and we would spend a night in a hotel together.

When we were done, eating and drinking and dreaming, we climbed into bed, into crisp sheets that Jane had brought from her dorm room, and we made love - for hours, every way we could think of. We knew we wouldn't see each other for awhile. The next morning I kissed her goodbye, and we each returned to our respective rooms.

I finished my last final on Friday afternoon, and then I went back to Muir Hall to clean up any messes that we might have left there. Except for the unmistakable scent of sex everywhere in the room, it was clean; we'd carried all of our food and drink containers out of the room each morning when we left. So I moved the beds back to their respective sides of the room and placed each mattress where it belonged, and then I dropped the keys off in the RAs mailbox and went back to my own room.

It took me an hour to load my clothes, stereo, CDs and records in to my car, and then I drove home, daydreaming about Jane the whole way. I talked to her again a couple times each week for the next two weeks, and I gave her directions to my house.

Two weeks later, on Saturday morning, Jane's little Toyota pulled up in front of my parents' house, and along with Jane, a pretty, slender brunette got out. After we kissed in the front yard, Jane introduced me to her sister, Dillon, or Dill, as she was called, for short. I had no idea Dill was coming with Jane.

Dill was the same age as I was, a year younger than her sister and her only sibling. She and Jane had grown up on a ranch just outside a small town in the San Joaquin Valley. Their father was a writer, who had published a whole series of historical examinations of different aspects of life in the valley in pictorial form. Odds were if you lived anywhere between Stockton and Bakersfield, one his books was probably sitting on your coffee table. He was something of a minor celebrity in those parts. Besides his writing, he and his wife ran a peach orchard and a horse farm.

The first thing that I learned about her was that next fall Dill was planning to start school at Poly. When I asked her why she hadn't entered college the previous year, as I had, she looked nervously at Jane, and then back to me, and answered, "It's a long story, but if I'm going to tell you, why don't we go inside?" So as we sat at my parent's dining room table sipping iced tea, she proceeded to unravel a sad yarn that I was shocked to hear, especially from someone that I barely knew.

It turned out that Dill had gotten pregnant the summer before her senior year of high school by her boyfriend who was the only person she'd ever slept with. When she told him, he not only refused to take responsibility, he wouldn't even listen to what she had to say. He never spoke to her again, but was more than happy to spread lies about Dill's supposed promiscuity with anyone else who would listen.

She was alternatively purported either to have been knocked up by one of the football players from a rival school, no one knowing for sure which one, because she had supposedly fucked the entire team in a gangbang that was so debauched that it became the stuff of local legend; to have been impregnated by an old, mentally ill man that wandered around their town talking to the voices in his head; or to be the baby mama of the creepy, science teacher at their high school who was suspected of spending the better part of every class trying to look up the skirts of just about every girl in school.

The only thing left for Dill was to tell her parents what had really happened, and that was made even harder because her parents were Polish Catholic and morally opposed to premarital sex, not to mention abortion. That probably didn't matter anyway. The former was water under the bridge, and as far as the latter was concerned, Dill had already made up her mind that she was going to have the baby.

After spending the Fall Semester growing physically larger before her teachers and classmate's eyes and more morally debased in their minds, she had dropped out of school in January, before the beginning of the final semester.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers
123456...8