Sole Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Billy. I thought you still wanted me." She had this look of sadness and regret on her face, like she couldn't make up her mind.

"It doesn't matter whether I want you or not! I can't have you!" And with that, I unlocked the door, opened it, and then slammed it behind me. I passed someone I didn't know on the stairs as I scrambled down them as fast as I could.

When I got back to the kitchen, I didn't even sit down. "Dill, let's get out of here, now!"

She had a look of utter confusion on her face, but she stood up immediately, grabbed her jacket, and we went out the side door. When we got outside, it was cold. Then, she turned to me, held me around the waist, and asked, "What's wrong, Billy? What happened?"

"Your sister..." I was going to tell her the whole thing, and then I thought it would be better for her if I was a bit more discreet. It was a decision that I would come to regret. "Jesus, what the hell! I can't believe her." We started walking. She didn't ask me anything more about it. I think she already knew. She, more than anyone, knew how jealous Jane could be. I put my arm around her. I wanted her now more than ever.

When we got back to our place, it was just before midnight, but I wasn't going to wait a second more, and I sensed that Dill felt the same way. We'd already waited far longer than we should have - waited because the specter of Dill's only sister cast such a long shadow. I took her to my bedroom and lay her down. My heart was pounding through my chest.

When I started undressing Dill, I almost felt bad. She looked so good in that outfit that it almost seemed sacrilegious to take it off. But by the time I had removed her heels and stockings, that flowery skirt, and the top that clung to her breasts so insistently, what I found underneath was so erotic that I seemingly got hard instantaneously.

She wore a white, mesh teddy through which I could see both her shapely breasts and her neatly trimmed brown bush. "Jesus, Dill! Why have you been hiding yourself from me?"

"Well, for one thing, attracting boys' attention can sometimes get you in trouble! So I guess I've been a little conservative lately." But with me clearly excited by the sight of her, she wanted to capitalize on the moment.

Do you like it?" she asked, reaching to undo my belt buckle. "I hope so, because I bought it for you!" Before I had a chance to answer, Dill dragged my jeans down to my knees, pulling some of my underwear with it, so now the head of my fully erect penis was sticking out the top of my shorts.

When she saw it, she giggled, "I guess I've got my answer!" She reached out and began caressing the length of my stiffness on the outside of my shorts. "Looks like you need to buy underwear that's a size larger, Billy! This pair can't contain you!"

Then, she leaned forward and began licking the backside of the exposed head of my cock - the most sensitive part - and I let out a long, low moan. "Let's get these things off you so I can see everything you've got. It seems like you've been hiding something from me too, Billy!"

Soon she had my shoes, socks, jeans, shorts, and shirt removed and I lay down next to her on the cool sheets. We started kissing each other with tremendous fervor; we were both on fire - frenetically kissing, licking, nibbling, and rubbing every piece of the other's flesh that either of us could find. It was almost symbiotic the way we each worked our way around the other person, somehow not disturbing each other's frantic movements.

I had my hand between Dill's legs and was running my finger up and down her vulva through the mesh teddy, while I blew my hot breath on a pair of really large, wide, pink areolas that jutted from her modest-sized breasts.

In the meantime, she was kissing and nibbling at my neck and ears, while one of her hands stroked the length of my hard pole and the other kneaded my balls. When she felt the tip of my cock getting wet, she extricated herself from my embrace, and finding my leaking hole with her tongue, she began coaxing more and more of the slimy fluid from me. "Oh, you taste good! You have so much fluid trickling out of you!"

I wanted my own taste. So rolling onto my back, I pulled Dill on top of me with her legs straddling my head, and I moved my face to the mesh crotch of her sexy suit. There were two snaps at the bottom, and when I released them, the two ends of taut fabric parted, exposing an overly excited wet slit, sandwiched between a tight, puckered asshole and a damp, brown bush that sparkled with the juices that were leaking from her kitty.

I drove my tongue deep into the top of that seeping hole, and when I jabbed five or six times at it, it began to gape open lewdly, and simultaneously, Dill emitted a loud and sensual groan. Then, I moved my fingers to her wetness to spread her plump lips apart as I ran my tongue up and down their length. A potent mixture of her arousal fluids and copious amounts of my saliva began leaking downward, engulfing her clitoral hood with its shiny coating.

In the meantime, Dill was busy with my fat cock, running her lips up and down its length, concentrating for a minute or two only my engorged head, then taking me entirely into her throat, gagging a little until her lips were touching my balls, before sliding her head back so that she could breathe. I could feel a fat load building in my balls each time her wet lips found my scrotum.

It almost seemed impossible, but both of us were giving as good as we were getting, and it seemed that our levels of excitement were building at equal increments. At the rate we were going, it appeared we would reach our climaxes together.

Then, I made the decision to make her cum. I moved one of my hands to her ass and with two fingers each plying her separate, round globes, I inserted my thumb into her slick pussy. I delved deep to find her elusive inner button. At the same time, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and clamping that wet blanket over her sex, I enveloped her clit hood and lolled my tongue back and forth across it in front of my lower lip. I could feel her hard button emerging from its hood, as the flat of my tongue washed back and forth across it.

With my cock deep in her throat, I heard a deep, guttural shriek escaping from far inside her, and she instinctively began to grind her pear-shaped ass against my face, while her whole body shuddered on top of me. But rather than forgetting about my cock while her pleasure grew, she redoubled her efforts to bring me to climax.

Now, instead of just taking me deeply into her throat and releasing me, she held the distended head of my spear as far in her gullet as she could, bobbing her head back and forth while her lips never lost contact with my balls. And now I too began moving instinctively, thrusting my bulbous head into her throat like a battering ram.

We both reached the point of no return simultaneously, announcing our intentions, not with words, which could not be formed by our overworked mouths, but by throaty rumbles and animalistic grunts. Dill began slamming her ass backwards into my face, and when she did, she released my pulsing rod from her throat. We both screamed our release together, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

My cum erupted from me, shooting upwards with more strength than I had ever experienced at that point in my life. Dill later told me it shot a full four feet into the air, two massive spurts that fell back to earth in white puddles that coated her shoulders and the light brown hair on the top of her head! My last few jets, though less powerful, soiled her beautiful face with ejaculate - from her forehead, across her cheeks and lips, and down her chin.

At the same time, her own orgasm shook through her like a train rumbling across the tracks, headed toward some hedonistic station where it took a half a minute to grind to a thundering halt against my messy face.

Somewhere in the distance, I could hear a mixture of celebratory sounds: the strains of Auld Lang Syne, the pop and crackle of fireworks, the raucous squeal of noisemakers, and the cheers and merriment of holiday revelers.

Dill heard it too, and soon she slowly crawled off me, turned around, and bending low with my cum dripping from her face, she kissed me delicately. "Happy New Year, Billy!" she cooed softly. Then, she lay down next to me, kissing me sincerely, oblivious to the sticky messes on both our faces.

"Happy New Year, Dill!" I responded pensively. I thought about the holiday for a few brief moments. It was the 19th New Year's celebration of my short life. And every year since I was eight or nine, the dawn of a new year signaled a time of hopeful reflection - an optimistic yearning for another new year that might bring untold joy, happiness, and love. That didn't usually happen, but it never seemed to stop me being optimistic all over again. And besides, after the last six months, I figured things could only get better.

I pulled some tissues from the box on the night stand and I wiped my garish cum from her face, hair, and shoulders. Then, I cleaned my own face as well. We lay together in each other's arms, but after only a few minutes, Dill's hand found my softening cock, and she began to stroke it again. She made it clear that she was far from finished with me. After some gentle caresses, my cock began to respond to her tender treatment.

"Billy? Will you make love to me?" She asked so meekly, in such a docile, almost submissive way that I found myself feeling sorry for her.

"Of course I will! There is nothing in this world that I would rather do. There is no place I'd rather be than inside you, Dill." I meant it too.

She smiled at me, but she looked as if she was close to tears. "I need to have a man inside me that I know actually cares about me." I was stunned when I heard her say that. I hadn't thought about it until now. My suspicions were that she had only had one lover in her entire life, and, in the saddest, blackest irony, he had ruined it!

"Dill? There hasn't been anyone else?"

She shook her head no. Then, her tears started falling, and she began sobbing quietly. I held her closer, stroking her hair and kissing her gently all over her beautiful face, tasting her salty tears. "Sshhh, it's okay, Dill. He can't hurt you anymore. "

It occurred to me that I had an awesome responsibility. That it was up to me to restore her faith in humanity, not to mention the entire male population. I had to wait for her now; I couldn't rush her. And when she was ready, I knew I had to be as tender, gentle, and as romantic as I could be.

After maybe five minutes, Dill regained her composure, and again she started stroking me. I almost tried to stop her when she released her head from my gentle caresses and began kissing her way to my thickening penis, but then I thought better of myself because I knew what she needed. She wanted me inside her, and she needed me to be fully erect before I entered her. This was the best way to get me hard fast.

Dill's oral was much more reserved, restrained, and romantic now. She was concentrating on the head of my cock. There was no deep throating, no copious amounts of saliva, no lewd thrusting on my part. Instead, she was licking with the tip of her tongue around the sensitive crown of my head. And soon she had me fully erect and ready to satisfy her.

"Dill, let me enter you now!" With all of the emotional drama that had just occurred, I forgot to ask her something really important. I, too, was excited, and I wanted to be inside her as much as she wanted me there.

"Okay, baby, I'm ready for you. Make love to me, Billy!"

So I climbed between her legs, placed my engorged head between her lips, and began to slowly push myself into her wetness, while I held her tightly, kissing her lips, cheeks, ears, and forehead. It took me at least a minute until I was in her to the hilt, and once I was, I lifted myself onto my outstretched arms and began moving carefully in and out of Dill's taut pussy. I wanted this to be sensual.

As I hovered over her, I watched Dill's face carefully to gauge her reaction to our lovemaking. She was staring deeply into my eyes, and soft groans purred from her throat as I increased my rhythm. Then, she bent her knees, and pulled them to her chest, so I could enter her more deeply. I picked up on her cue, and my thrusting, though it wasn't frantic or aggressive, grew in speed, and soon I was burying my length into her fully.

And now her face gave her away. Dill was intermittently biting her lip, then tilting her head back with her mouth agape, before rolling her head back and forth ecstatically. Her breathing was shorter now, and she was moaning with every stroke, much more loudly than before. She closed her eyes, and let the passion wash over her.

With each thrust, I was parting her fluffy lips until my root made contact with her shimmering pubic mound, her light brown bush growing more saturated with each stroke. And her pussy was leaking more and more arousal; I could see its gloss coating my thick member every time I withdrew my length from her seething hole. And now my own bush was dripping with Dill's fluids, and a dark, wet spot was growing on my bed sheets.

And now Dill grew more vocal. "Oh Billy, you feel so good inside me. I'm really close. Make me cum, Billy! Please make me cum!" and then she reached for my hips, and began to pull me into her on every down stroke. She was controlling the rhythm now, and she had my hips thrusting faster and faster until after a couple of minutes I was moving in and out of her at breakneck speed.

Dill was lost in ecstasy. She was mumbling, making sounds, but not forming words. Whatever they were, they grew in cadence, volume, duration, and pitch as my stroking continued - "Oh... ugh... ah... oma... ughh... ohh... ahh... oohhh... oommaa... ughhh... aahhh... oohhh... ughhhh... aaahhh... oma... oommaa... ooommmaaa..."

Finally, I thrust one more time as deeply as I could, and Dill was gone, "Aaaaaahhhhh!!" She grabbed my ass and pulled me against her and held me there tightly, as she ground her throbbing clitoris against me, while her orgasm swept through her entire body.

She was bucking up and down, arching her back, throwing her head from side to side, and squeezing my ass with both hands so hard that she left nail marks on my butt cheeks. Eventually, her shuddering slowed, and after 30 or 40 seconds, it finally abated.

When Dill opened her eyes, she was smiling really sweetly. "Oh Billy, that was so good! Thank you!" Then, she realized that I hadn't cum, and she didn't want to deny me the pleasure she had just felt. That was the way that Dill was; she usually thought of others first, and even when she was pre-occupied with her own enjoyment, she always remembered me. After I withdrew my wet pole from her, she started stroking my hardness again.

"Oh baby, I forgot about you! You haven't cum yet! I want to make you cum! I want you to cum inside me!" This was potentially a landmine, and I knew I had to tread lightly, considering what had already happened to Dill.

"Are you sure Dill? I'm okay. I already came once, and you saw how hard I came!"

"No! No!! I want you to cum inside me! I need to feel it! I need a man to cum inside me! I need it, Billy! I want you wash any trace of him away! Then I'll be done with him forever! And I know you need to cum, Billy! You're so hard! You're so big and hard! I want this beautiful cock to cum inside me!"

My head was spinning. There were so many substantive psychological issues at play in what Dill was saying, but on a much more simplistic level, I didn't want her to end up pregnant even though I would never do to her what that asshole from Chowchilla had done. I had forgotten to ask before, but now I did. "But Dill, are you safe?"

"Yes, Billy! Don't worry; I'm safe! I'm on the pill! I learned my lesson! I'll never let that happen again!" It is a wonderful thing to have a woman beg you for sex, but even more wonderful for her to beg you for your cum. It had never happened to me before. But I found it truly confounding that I had tried to talk Dill out of it! Even in this bizarre and delicate situation, what was I thinking? Still, she seemed desperate, and I needed to know that I wasn't taking advantage of that desperation.

"Okay, Dill! I've already told you how much I want to make love to you. I just want you to be sure. I don't want you to have any regrets."

"I won't have any regrets!"

Then I started thinking selfishly. "I want to take you from behind," I said. I knew that it would turn me on a lot to pound her pear-shaped ass.

"Yes, please do it now!" She got to her knees and turned around, presenting that sweet ass to me. First, I just want to touch it, so I ran my hands over both of those round globes, caressing the entire surface of her soft butt for several seconds. Then, I lay my fat prick in the crack between her cheeks and started moving back and forth tantalized by that butt crack. Her cheeks were so soft, and they were stroking and caressing my length sensually.

But I knew I was teasing her, and when she looked back at me with a kind of pleading look that was telling me to stop messing around, I had to enter her. So, I placed my engorged head at her gaping, wet opening, and the second I did, she slid her ass back into me, impaling herself on my fat erection, making a loud slapping sound when her soft ass hit my thighs. "Oh my god!" she groaned. "I can't believe how big you are inside me! Start fucking me! Now!"

But try as I might to begin a rhythm, Dill was already moving against me so frantically that it was impossible for me to take control, so I just let her do all the moving. She was slamming back against me, and with every backward jab from her ass, she was grunting lewdly. I tried to guide her with my hands, but she wanted it faster than I was suggesting. Finally, I just caught her sweet ass with my hands, and stopped her motion. "Baby, let me thrust into you, okay?"

She didn't say anything, just looked back at me again with that look of wanton desire, and I started moving. I began building my rhythm, and as I sped up the pace, my thrusting became more and more aggressive.

I was pounding Dill now, not worrying any more about gentle and romantic lovemaking. She had asked for my cum, and I was bound and determined to give it to her, and I was going to shoot as much of it as powerfully as I could.

Now, my hips were slamming her haunches, and my pounding was eliciting tremors from her sweet ass, ripples that moved across her butt cheeks, like earthquake waves rolling over the planet's surface. Each thrust produced a garish slapping sound, and now I was the one grunting, rhythmically, "oh... oh... oh... oh... oh... oohh... oohh...oohh... oohh... oohh... ooohhh... ooohhh... ooohhh... ooohhh... ooohhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh..." as I was fast approaching my orgasm.

I was so consumed with my own climax that I hadn't realized how close Dill was to achieving another of her own. Soon, she threw her head back, and her body became a kind of rag doll that my thrusts tossed to and fro, seemingly having lost some of her muscle control. And then she slumped forward onto her face and tits, and the orgasmic shudders began to wrack her body, and she screamed a loud and feral squeal, and now I was gone.

I let loose an animal grunt, and instantaneously my cock began pulsing inside Dill's now gushing pussy, spurt after spurt so powerful I knew she could feel each one going off inside her, like a cannon unloading its charge in that tiny canal.

I shot so much ejaculate that my continued thrusting was forcing it to squish and squirt out of her pussy! If my job was to wash away the memory of the jerk who had impregnated Dill, I had given her a thorough dousing.

1...345678