Sole Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been carrying these... these absurd trinkets... around with me for... for 11 years now, not because... they have any real value, but... but because the only place... the only place they have any... any value... is on the ears of the girl... the girl that I love... the girl I consider the most... the most beautiful person... the most beautiful person... in a world that... that is very... very rarely beautiful." She was crying now even harder than I was.

"I've been carrying them around... hoping... praying... that some day... some day... I would find her... again... I'm not... I'm not... carrying them around... for one second longer... because I'm not hoping... I'm not hoping anymore... to find that girl... not anymore... not when she's standing... standing two feet in front of me!" She wrapped her arms around me, and we cried together like that, but I have no idea how long. It could have been 10 minutes or two hours. I have no clue.

When we both had the courage enough to break our embrace and look into each other's eyes, we kissed for five more minutes as half a dozen horses and riders trotted past us on a trail leading into the woods. Finally, Dill looked up at me smiling and holding the box of earrings out in front of her, she said to me, "Billy, would you be so kind as to put these on my ears?"

"I would be honored, my dear!" I said smiling. And so after Dill removed the earrings she was wearing, I very carefully put the studs through her piercings, and added the clutches to the backs of her delicate lobes to hold each of the studs in place. When I was finished, she looked at me and smiled and then she pulled my face to hers and kissed me with more passion than she ever had before. When our lips parted, she said quietly, "I love you, Billy!"

"I love you too, Dill. I never stopped loving you!"

Then, she smiled at me for the longest time without saying anything and after a few minutes she changed the subject, "Billy, are you dead set on camping tonight?" she asked sort of timidly.

"I don't know. I guess I don't think I have a lot of other options at least around here. I don't think there are a lot of hotels, are there? Why, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, Billy Maxwell, there's a quaint little place just up the highway a few miles called the Kaminski cabin. How would you like to stay there tonight? You can be my guest!"

"The Kaminski cabin? Where is the Kaminski cabin, Dill?"

"On Huntington Lake, about 20 miles from here."

"I think I'd like that, Dill, but then I'd be just as happy to have you join me in my tent! If you want to know the truth, Dill Kaminski, wherever you're going, I'm following you!"

She smiled warmly, gave me another hug, and then Dill grabbed a bag out of her truck. She asked the owner of the stable if she could leave her truck and horse trailer there for a couple of days. Before we left, she called her editor and told him she wouldn't be coming in until the following Monday.

Then, Dill climbed in with me, and we went back to Camp Edison. I tore down my tent and threw my camping equipment in the trunk of my car. We hit the highway headed higher into the mountains. It took us about 40 minutes to get there, and when we drove up to the house, I was more than impressed.

"Wow! Dill, you led me to believe this was a cabin! It's a lot more than that! It's incredible!" I got out of the car to stare admiringly at a massive log home with windows everywhere.

The house was even more impressive on the inside than it was on the outside. It featured huge cathedral ceilings paneled in knotted hickory and floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the lake. But the best feature was a massive stone fireplace that was bigger than the dorm I lived in back at Poly!

I also couldn't believe how well kept it was. When I asked Dill about that, she informed me that a service came in every couple of weeks to clean, and that a rental agency sometimes rented it out for a week or so at a time. Lucky for us, there were no rentals scheduled for the next two weeks.

The place had everything we needed. A freezer filled with meats, fish, breads, and vegetables, everything sealed to prevent freezer burn. A pantry stocked with all of the dry goods that we could possibly need, a gas grill on the deck overlooking the lake, and all of the cooking utensils required to prepare sumptuous feasts. Dill pulled some bags containing a few steaks and some assorted vegetables from the freezer and set them in some cold water to thaw.

It was hot, so we donned our swimming suits and went down to their dock which was 50 feet below the level of the patio deck. We took a quick dip in the cold water, and then lay down on the dock to warm ourselves in the sun.

Dill had grown into her body, since I had last seen her. Her breasts were larger, though she still had a tiny, slender waist that was poised above that superb pear-shaped ass. Unlike her college days, Dill now had a dark tan, and she looked like she spent a lot of time outside, maybe hiking or rock climbing. Her arms and legs were really toned. She had certainly taken care of herself.

But it was her face that had changed the most. I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was! It was as if any tiny awkwardness that had marred her adolescent features had given way to mature perfection. The one exception were those eyes, the brilliant blue orbs with the tiny dark dots were exactly the same. Now, those beautiful eyes were staring at me, staring at my body, lusting for me!

It didn't make any sense. How could a woman so beautiful be alone? How was it possible that for 11 years no one had won her over? I knew it was probably an obnoxious thing to ask, but I was confident that I she was mine again, so I tried to think of a tactful way to ask the question. "Dill, was there ever anyone you were serious about, I mean, since me? Anyone you were in love with?" I tried not to sound as if I was prying into something that was none of my business.

"No, not really. I mean, I dated a few people, but I never fell in love with any of them." She sounded as if my asking hadn't bothered her, so I probed further.

"Dill, I don't want to sound crass, but I don't understand that at all. I mean, you're so beautiful; how come no one... didn't any men fall for you? I mean, what kind of an idiot would let you get away... I just don't understand!"

She smiled at me, almost laughing, but somehow understanding that I was saying something really serious. "Billy, I think that somewhere in that awkward question there must be a compliment!"

"Damn straight there is!" I retorted.

"I didn't say that no men had fallen for me. I said that I didn't fall for any other men. And Billy, do you want to know why I didn't fall for any of them? I didn't fall for them because I was in love with someone else! And I kept thinking that someday he would come back! And guess what, today it finally happened!"

I rolled onto my side, and I kissed her. "You've been waiting for me? All this time?"

"Yes, Billy, all this time! And I don't want to wait any longer. Let's go back to the house and make love, okay?"

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

So we climbed the steps back to the house, and went inside. Dill led me to a huge master bedroom, with a king-size bed, and she told me to take off my wet suit and lay down on it. I handed my suit to her, and she went into the bathroom to hang both of our suits up to dry. "I'll be just a minute. I have a surprise for you," she called to me from inside the bathroom.

I was lying back on the bed on a pile of pillows with my legs spread and my half flaccid dick in my hand. Dill already had me excited with anticipation. When she came out of the bathroom, my mouth fell open.

She was doing this sexy, stripper walk, taking her time coming toward me, and she wearing this unbelievable outfit - a pink, satin Merry Widow corset and thong, with matching thigh-high pink stockings! When she got to the bottom of the bed, she mounted it and on her hands and knees, crawled toward me agonizingly slowly, slithering her way between my outstretched legs.

When her face was finally about a foot in front of my dick, she looked into my eyes and smiling devilishly asked me, "Do you recognize this outfit?" It looked really familiar, but I couldn't place it. I know that Dill had never worn it before when she was with me.

"No, I don't think so, but I don't think it really matters one way or the other. Look at me, I'm hard already!" I said, with amazement. My dick was standing at attention.

"I think it does matter. Don't you remember giving this to me?"

I thought back to those Valentine's Day gifts I had given her. I had picked this out for her to wear the night of the fateful Valentine's Day party! But why did she have it now? It seemed really odd that she carried lingerie around with her when she was selling horses!

"You're not the only sentimentalist around here! Apparently some people drive around with diamond earrings in their cars, and other people carry lingerie in their travel bags! I've been waiting 11 years to wear this, Billy, carrying it with me every time I went anywhere on the off chance that one day I would run in to you! It finally happened!"

It was an incredible story, and it just seemed like it was too unbelievable to be true, but then again, I guess my own story about the earrings didn't seem real either. "You've never worn that before?" I asked.

"It didn't seem right to put it on for anyone else," she said. "It still fits me don't you think, although my boobs are bigger now!" Staring past my throbbing cock, I could see her tits hanging there, spilling out of the underwire cups, and I saw she was right, the cups couldn't contain her big breasts. It only made the whole scene that much more erotic!

"Jesus Christ, come here!" I said desperately. I was so horny now, I couldn't wait any longer, but my request came a second too late. Dill was already taking me in her wet, warm mouth, while she began stroking me with her other hand. I was afraid I was going to explode in her mouth before I'd even had a chance to re-explore her beautiful body!

But she lingered for only a minute or two on my fat cock, before straddling my hips and sliding that tiny pink thong over my erection until she knelt before me with her tits in my face.

I began kissing her all over her chest and shoulders, blowing my hot breath on the underwire cups that were barely containing her plump breasts. When I pulled those cups down to release them, her creamy tits fell out presenting themselves to me with those fat, pink areolas that I loved so much. Her tits revealed a distinctive tan line that started just an inch or two above the areolas.

One by one, I took her wide pink knobs in my mouth, sucking, licking, and nibbling at one while I fondled both tits with my hands. I think that over time, her breasts had grown even more sensitive than they had been when Dill was in college, because now she was breathing faster, and I heard small, girlish moans coming from deep in her throat.

Soon, I dropped my right hand from her breast, and move it downward to the tiny strip of fabric that covered her sex. I ran two fingers up and down that little piece of satin, and Dill's moans grew louder. So I slid the thong to the side, and maneuver my fingers to her wet opening.

At first, I just ran my digits back and forth, tracing the shape of her pussy lips with the tips of my two fingers. Then, without warning her, I slid them both inside her, and Dill gasped. I moved slowly, but I knew what I was looking for, and I knew where to find it inside her now gushing pussy.

After I had found her g spot, I gently caressed it for a few brief moments, but I didn't want her to cum on my fingers. So I pulled the tiny pink thong down Dill's tanned legs, and once it was below her knees, I slid it off her legs. Then, I grasped her ass, and pulled her toward me until I had spread her knees so they were astride my head.

Now I could smell her sex, breathe her tantalizing aroma in, remembering how its tangy zest and floral bouquet mixed so sensually with its lush, fecund earthiness. I reached my arms between her legs, forcing her to spread her thighs farther open and supporting her weight now on my biceps, and I grasped her bare ass cheeks and pulled her dripping gash onto my mouth. I held her to my face with my hands cupping her beautiful soft cheeks.

When I ran my lips and tongue up and down her fleshy labia, they spread open, wider, and a flood of arousal began leaking from Dill's excited slit. She was really wet now, and her moans had turned to incessant, sensual groans. I sensed that she was really close to cumming.

And then she started talking to me, talking in a way she never did when we'd been in bed together all those years ago. Her language was lusty and profane, "Oh eat my pussy, Billy! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum all over your face! I'm really close, Billy! Make my fucking pussy cum; make it cum, Billy!"

That was easy! I hadn't even touch her clit yet, and I knew that the second my tongue did, it would push her over the edge, but then I wanted her orgasm to last, to come in waves, that kept crashing to shore, over and over again. So after I lashed her clit several times with the tip of my tongue, I sucked her whole clit hood into my mouth and began pulling her glans in and out of my lips! Simultaneously, I drove two fingers back into her leaking pussy and found her inner switch again. She let loose a scream that was loud, lewd and continuous, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

When it hit her, it hit hard, really hard, and then her orgasm hit me! Dill starting squirting uncontrollably, four or five big spurts that splashed my entire face! Her explosion sent spray all over the pillows, the headboard, and the bedcover; it even shot over the edge of the bed to the carpeting!

And then after the fluids stopped flying, Dill commenced to grinding her sex against my head, twerking her pussy up and down my face from my forehead to my chin! She ground herself against me like that for a long, long time, I don't even know how long! And all that time, her whole body was spasming, vibrating in uncontrolled tremors, until finally, mercifully she rode out her climax and collapsed on top of me.

When she was finally able to speak, Dill was both stunned and amazed. "My god, what just happened? Billy, what did you do to me? I've never done that before! That was unbelievable! I don't even know what you call that! Was that an orgasm? What was that?"

Then, she looked down and saw me and the bed, the pillows, the bedcover, and I could tell she was embarrassed, "Jesus, what did I do to you? My god, Billy! Look at you! You're a mess!" She crawled off me, and went to get a big towel. Then, she gently wiped all of her fluids off my face, and off the headboard, and dabbed up the rest that had soaked into the pillows and onto to the bed.

Finally, I spoke, "I don't care what it was! I wanna make you do it again! My god, Dill! That was great!"

"Are you sure, honey? Are you sure you liked that?"

I was hard as a rock, so I pointed at my erection, "What do you think?" I said sarcastically. And the second she saw it, she dove for it again! Began sucking and stroking it and slapping it against her face! She starting taking it in her throat, like she had so many years ago, the first time we made love.

I had shot the two most powerful loads of my life those two times she made me cum that night, and nothing that I had done since, even the other times Dill brought me off, could even compare. Now, she was throating me again, and I was quickly approaching a similar conclusion.

But I wanted to be inside her, and I knew she wanted me there as well. So, I gently lifted her head from my stiff cock, and pulled her face to mine. "Dill, honey, I want to be inside you!"

She smiled knowingly. "Oh Billy, yeah, I want you on top of me! You fuck me so good when you get on top of me and ram that big fucking cock of yours really deep into me! But, Billy, I want to see you cum this time! I want to see how powerfully you can shoot that big load! I want a cum facial! Will you cum on my face, Billy, please?"

I couldn't believe the way she was talking. Dill never talked like that before! She was always a little demure and reserved, but I can't deny it, it was really turning me on to hear her say all of those dirty, slutty things. I would never have imagined it, but it seemed that 11 years of pent-up lust had turned her into this raving, sex maniac!

It just seemed so at odds with my vision of her. Despite the fact that we had had really explosive, erotic sex, I always tried to be romantic around her - to talk to her in sensual ways, to use romantic words, and most of time, Dill was the same way. She almost always said "make love" instead of "fuck," and she always talked about me "being inside her," instead of using cruder and more graphic terminology. I just couldn't imagine her using phrases like "fucking cock" and "big load" and "cum facial."

But I wasn't about to argue. I, too, had 11 years of pent-up lust, and I knew that when I released it, the results would be explosive. So, I crawled between her legs, and slowly, I eased myself into Dill's slippery lips. She was still so tight, and after I entered her fully, I marveled at how much my manhood seemed to fill her up. Then, I built a rhythm - long, slow down strokes, followed by quick withdrawals that left only my engorged head between the meaty folds of her lips. I held her around her tiny waist as I penetrated her.

I was really turned on - there was Dill lying before me, the picture of sensuality, her tits - that had now grown to at least C cup proportions - pushed up by the pink cups of her Merry Widow and sporting those dick-hardening, fat areolas; then the corset cinched tightly around her waist before giving way to garters that stretched tautly to pink stockings that gripped her sexy tanned thighs. In between the garters was her wet pussy, framed by that neatly trimmed, light brown bush. It was something to behold!

I could tell Dill was getting excited too, and I remembered that it was in this position that I first made her cum with my cock. I also remembered that she really liked it when I penetrated her really deeply, so I parted her legs, bending them at the knees so that I could hold them up with my outstretched arms that now rested on the bed at her sides, just below her tits.

Now, I could really thrust into her, and as I increased my rhythm, I was burying my thick root so far into Dill's sweet pussy that my pubic hair brushed her clit on every stroke! Dill was going cum again; that was obvious, but I wanted her to get there before I did. So I tried to hold back just a little bit, slowing my pace even though my thrusting was every bit as deep as before.

Dill moved her hands to my chest, and she was caressing me with them while these really sensuous, feminine cries escaped her. "Oh yes! Oh my... oh yes, my god, yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my... oh my... oh my... oh my god, yes! Jesus! Yes! Yes! Yes!" And then she reached the point of no return, and announced her intentions, "I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!"

And with that, she started swinging her head back and forth, pounding it against the mattress, screaming at the tops of her lungs. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I could feel her pussy convulsing now around my cock, and I felt a flood of juices pouring out of her effervescent chasm.

Her hands had moved to my hips, and now she started gouging my flesh there with her fingernails. She actually drew blood! And when I saw a little trickle of it rolling down my haunches, something was triggered in me.

1...345678