Sole Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my hands from the mattress, and I moved them to the backs of Dill's thighs, and spreading them apart as wide as they would go, I pinned her legs down to the bed with my outstretched arms, putting all my weight on them. Then, I lifted my knees from the mattress, and I began slamming myself into her as violently and as fast as I could. This wasn't romantic, and it wasn't lovemaking. It was fucking, pure and simple, and I knew that it was going to make me cum quickly!

Dill opened her eyes, and a look swept across her face. I couldn't tell what emotion it was - Terror? Passion? Pain? Lust? And then she started screaming at me, urging me on, leading me to the conclusion she desired, "Cum on my face! Cum on my face! Shoot that big fucking load on my face! Come on, Billy! Come on! Fucking cum for me! Cum for me! Cum for me! Cum for me!"

The seventh "cum" must have been the charm. I pulled my slathered member from her, I crawled up her chest, and straddling her boobs, began jacking off my engorged prick a foot in front of her face!

Then, I felt my balls tighten, and a surge of electricity ran the length of my cock, and with a grotesque grunt, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shot my first rope toward Dill's gorgeous face!

Its trajectory was low, and it landed with tremendous force just below her chin, and quickly rolled down her neck and pooled in her deep crook there. The second rope followed higher, over her face and into her light brown hair. The third one was the biggest. It shot diagonally across Dill's face from her right cheek, across her nose, to her left temple, and into her hair on the left side of her head. The last four or five ropes were less powerful and were aimed toward and most of them received into Dill's now open mouth!

I kept stroking myself until I'd squeezed every last drop of cum from my fat prick! Dill meanwhile leaned forward, and licking her tongue around her lips and chin, gathered my spunk on her tongue and swallowed! "Oh Billy! You have such incredible cumshots! I just love watching them, and your cum is so sweet! I love how it tastes!" She smiled at me lewdly with my cum dripping from her neck, chin, cheeks, and hair.

I bent down to kiss Dill's lips and I could smell the earthy muskiness of my cum all over her face. I had really enjoyed cumming the way I had, found it incredibly erotic and sensual, but I wasn't sure if it was right exactly, if this was the way to treat the woman that I'd been pining for for over a third of my life. I mean, was this any way to behave toward a woman that I really and truly loved, even if she had asked me to behave that way? "Dill, are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Okay with what, Billy? You mean you cumming on my face?"

"Yes. I mean, I don't know if it's right. I don't want to debase you in any way, Dill. I'm not just throwing words around when I say 'I love you,' and I don't know if that's how you treat someone you love!"

"Debase, huh? If you're so worried about people being 'debased,' how come you liked it so much when I shot about a gallon of god-knows-what all over your face? I believe your words were, 'I don't care what it was! I wanna make you do it again!'"

She had me there. There was no denying that I was being hypocritical. "Touché, Dill, touché." I smiled at her to tell her I realized that I was wrong, but she wasn't done.

"Billy, when two people love each other, each of them should be willing to do anything and everything to please the other person. I knew you wanted to do that! I could tell that you did! I suspect most men do! So, if I love you, it's something that I can give to you to show you how much I love you. And Billy, it would be one thing if you didn't show me the same kind of consideration, but you do, you always have, and I think it pleases you just as much to show me how much you love me. I don't call that 'wrong;' I call it - what was your word? - 'great!'"

I found that towel that we'd used to clean up the mess Dill had alluded to, and gently, lovingly, I wiped my cum from her face, neck, and hair. Then, I lay down beside her, and wrapped my arms around her.

It had been quite a day - a real whirlwind of emotions - shock, awe, and surprise; shame, embarrassment, and regret; heartfelt honesty and truth, reconciliation and understanding; passionate sensuality and eroticism; and finally, peace, happiness, and satisfaction.

We got up and took a shower together, and then Dill cooked me a wonderful steak dinner! Then, we sat and watched the sunset from the patio, drinking wine and talking, before going back to bed to make love.

I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow or the day after that, but I'm not really concerned with those kinds of petty things anymore. I'm pretty sure everything will work out no matter what happens.

Life has a crazy way of balancing itself. A long time ago, I met a pretty girl, and I fell for her, and then she broke my heart, but because of her, I met another pretty girl, and I fell for her, too. And then she broke my heart, and then when I thought I could never find love again, I rediscovered the only girl in the world who could mend that broken heart!

One step forward, two steps back, two steps forward, one step back. That's the way it goes, I guess. It's kind of a dance, improvisational most of the time, but a dance just the same! And like most dances, when all is said and done, you end up right back where you started!

So I'm done worrying about the future. I'm just going to enjoy things as they are right now. And right now? I'm lying in bed with a beautiful girl who is in love with me, in a beautiful house overlooking a beautiful lake, and I don't have to go back to my not so beautiful job for another three weeks! Things are pretty sweet!

1...345678