Soleil School of Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire body had locked up, her every muscle clenched and vibrating as the orgasm ran through her like a freight train. As she started to come down, Rose let her get one breath and then stuck her little finger into Alice's flexing asshole and sent Alice into orbit.

Alice went rigid a second time; she saw only white as her eyes rolled back in her head. A second massive orgasm right on top the first was almost too much for her. Alice was slightly out of practice with her magic and now she was paying the price. Rose absorbed all the energy she could from Alice's epic releases and then she screamed into Alice's still twitching pussy as John rammed the slightly too long and definitely too wide cock balls deep into her flowering pussy.

The scream was one of delight as it caused Rose to have her first orgasm of the night and sent Alice again into convulsions as the third orgasm of her night hit her with all the subtly of a transport truck. Alice passed out in response to the overload of her sexual system. She would still collect the energy of the other two having sex and that would bring her around faster.

John had a hold of Rose's hips and was pounding the fairy for all he was worth. Rose had given up trying to eat Alice out and settled for letting John drive her nose into Alice's clit on every in thrust. She grunted at his every stroke and held on for the ride. She could do nothing less. She knew John was a very powerful mage and was glad to be on the receiving end of one his fucks. That was the reason that she had positioned her ass towards the door.

She raised her head slightly and settled for brushing her chin across Alice's clit with each movement, her nose was getting sore. John had a hold of her hips and he was pulling and pushing her like she was a toy for his use. Rose felt her second orgasm rapidly building and she fought it, she wanted this to last forever. John cheated however and reached down with one hand and pinched her clit hard. With his other hand he slapped her ass cheek. Rose screamed in delight and squirted her cum all over John's groin and the bed.

John kept fucking Rose through her ejaculation and then focused his magic on Alice. He brought two magical mouths to her nipples and had them start sucking and teasing them. Alice purred in her dream state, relishing the love her over sensitive nipples were getting. John did the same to Rose and she cooed in delight.

John slowed down his movements to a gentle leisurely fuck. He was preparing for the next assault. When he heard Alice starting to stir, he launched the next wave of his attack. With a quick thought, exact duplicates of his enlarged dick were introduced to both women. Alice got three; one for each hole, Rose got two, only for her unoccupied mouth and ass. Both women jerked and tried to scream at the sudden intrusion on all three of the holes, but John used that instant to suddenly accelerate his attack. The phantom cocks copied his rhythm perfectly, matching him stroke for stroke, depth for depth and angle for angle.

Both women tried to wave him off, but he could see that they were loving it too much to really want him to stop. He could feel their delight at being taken this way and he was going to give it to them.

"You said that you wanted to make this a special occasion," he said to his wife as her looked into her lust clouded eyes. "That is what this is going to be. I took the extend potion before I came home when you told me about the letter."

Alice looked on in fear and Rose lifted her head sharply and glared at Alice. They both knew what that potion did to someone like John. He couldn't cum now until he had satisfied a harem full of women, and they were it. Alice started thrashing at the pummeling cocks and Rose began to drive herself harder against the pounding John was giving her. It was going to be a good night for all of them.

12