Solemate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,767 Followers

I was shocked by her response. And maybe I was a little jealous, but at least I was her only footslave, as she so eloquently put it.

"So.. did you enjoy hearing your big sister get her pussy eaten?" she asked.

Again my only response was to nod.

"Yeah, I bet. Did it get that big cock of yours hard?" she said in a low seductive voice.

I nodded. I realized now that she was trying to tease me, and it was working, my cock was rock hard.

"Good." she replied simply. She then stood up and walked to her room, leaving me alone with a hard cock.

I then raced back to my room and stripped off my clothing. I laid in my bed and began frantically jerking off to the images of me worshiping hers and Tiffany's sexy sweaty feet, and the thought of Tiffany eating Andrea's pussy. After jerking myself off to completion, I cleaned up and fell asleep not long after.

I woke up on Saturday around noon to the sound of someone entering my bedroom. As I quickly woke up startled, I found my sister sitting on the end of my bed, looking at me.

"Good afternoon bro." Andrea said, as if waking me up in such a way were completely normal.

Now, had it been anyone sitting on my bed watching me sleep like that, I would've been pretty freaked out.

"uhh, hey sis?" I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm here." she said.

"uhh, yeah." I said.

"Well, I just got back from my run and saw that mom wasn't here and you were still asleep. So I just thought I'd come and wake you." she replied.

"okay..." I said, still a little confused on the why.

"Because, I just got back from a long and hard run, and my footslave was in here sleeping all afternoon rather than doing his job." she responded, now sounding more commanding.

With that, before I could even respond, not that I really had one, Andrea spun around on my bed and set her feet across my lap as I sat up. Andrea then laid back on my bed, as I began taking off her running shoes and extremely wet sweaty socks.

Once her socks and shoes were removed, she flexed and wriggled her toes on my lap. Her barefeet were red all over, showing the signs of her run. And their intense odor filled the room. I lifted one of her barefeet to my face and took a giant whiff of that familiar sweaty odor, her foot was moist to the touch. And the odor gave me an instant hard on.

I then began my usual routine of kissing and licking all over the sole of her foot, while my sister moaned in response. I ran my tongue from her heel up to her toes, taking in the scent and taste of her sweaty foot. I kissed the balls of her foot, then began licking in between each of her toes. I then wrapped my lips around her big toe and began sucking on it. Andrea moaned and reached a hand into her shorts to touch herself. I wanted so badly to at least see her pussy, but alas she kept her shorts on while she rubbed herself. So I just focused on the task at hand, sucking on her toes and cleaning all that sweat from her foot. Once I finished with one foot, I set it down and went to grab the other one to give it the same treatment. But I was interrupted when we both heard the garage door opening outside.

"Shit! Mom's home. Oh well little brother, I guess you'll just have to finish this up some other time." Andrea said, she then grabbed her discarded socks and shoes and left my room.

I sat there, alone in my room as I heard my sister practically sprinting upstairs. I was practically devastated that I didn't get to finish with her feet, my cock aching in my boxers. Soon after that my mother came walking into the house. Mom didn't stick around for long, she had only come home to shower and change clothes, apparently she had plans. It wasn't uncommon for mom to have plans on the weekends.

After mom left I waited in my bedroom, hoping Andrea would come back so I could finish what we started earlier. As I sat at my computer desk browsing the web, I then heard Andrea coming downstairs. But it wasn't for the reasons I had hoped.

"Hey, do me a favor." Andrea said as she opened my door and stood in my doorway.

"Sure, what do ya need?" I asked, thinking I already knew what she wanted, my cock already beginning to stir at the thought of worshiping her feet again.

"I need you to get lost for a while. I'm having some people over." she responded.

Wow, not what I was expecting. I was now basically being kicked out of the house for the day, because my sister was having company over apparently.

"Okay... and why do I need to leave for that exactly?" I pressed.

"That's my business, just do me this favor and I'll make it up to you." she replied, now using her commanding tone.

I still couldn't help but wonder what she was hiding, but I decided not to press it any further. After all she did promise to make it up to me, I was just dying to know what that meant.

Within the next hour I had showered, gotten dressed and left the house as my sister had requested. I didn't have a car so I was forced to just walk. I spent another hour or so just walking around our sizable neighborhood. As I walked the heat got to be too much and I decided to just head back home. When I finally arrived back at my house, I noticed a couple of cars in the driveway, cars that I recognized, but from where? While standing outside, I could hear the sounds of people out in the pool. Getting a little suspicious I made my way in the house and went straight to my mother's bathroom that overlooked the pool area.

I carefully peeked between the window blinds and nothing could have prepared me for the sight that awaited. There were about 5 girls grouped together, they were kissing and groping each other's bodies. My cock immediately began to harden as I stared in shock at the sight before me. Was my sister hosting some kind of lesbian orgy or something? I asked myself. I continued watching through the blinds and that's when I remembered where I recognized those cars in my driveway from. They were girls from my school, members of the volleyball team to be more specific. What the fuck is going on, I thought. Then I remembered, there's typically 6 girls on a volleyball team, where's the 6th? I wondered. I looked around, and what I saw next got my blood boiling. There was my sister laying on a lounge chair closer to the house, almost out my sight. And stuck in between Andrea's legs, surely eating her pussy, was Sam. My girlfriend, Sam, she was the 6th girl. My arousal turned to anger and confusion. I couldn't believe it, my girlfriend was eating my sister's pussy. I felt betrayed, not only by Sam, but by my sister.

I couldn't watch anymore, so I just retreated back to my room. The more I thought about what I saw, the more angry I became. I was contemplating how I should confront my sister. I now know first hand just how dominating my sister could be, so I was certain she was the one to blame in this situation. After some time, I started to cool off and I began to formulate a plan of how to deal with this. I had decided that Andrea's days of dominating me were over, no matter how much I enjoyed worshiping her feet. Now it was time that I take control. A little while later, all the girls had left and my sister had come back inside and head to her bathroom for a shower.

I waited until I heard her get out of the shower and go upstairs before I made my move. I knew mom would be out pretty late, so I had plenty of time to confront my sister. I left my room and made my way upstairs, when I got to her door, I didn't knock, I just opened it and walked right in. She looked startled, she had just finished putting on a tank top and pulling on a pair of panties.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" she exclaimed, trying to cover her panties.

"Oh well, I just thought you should know I happened to catch that little scene out at the pool earlier." I said, with a cocky smile on my face. Andrea looked shocked.

"That? That was just a team building exercise." She replied, with a smile, masking her surprise.

It was obvious she was trying to regain the upper ground.

"Yeah, if by team building you mean lesbian fuck party." I countered.

"I take my coaching very seriously." she said, raising her tone.

"Oh, is that why my girlfriend had her face shoved halfway up your slutty cunt?" I retorted.

Andrea twisted her face, I could tell she was offended by that last remark. Had I not been so enraged on the inside, I would've felt bad and immediately apologized, begging her forgiveness. But this time I was fuming and I was simply calling it as I saw it, my big sis was being a slut.

"You little shit!" she exclaimed standing up off her couch to come at me.

I simply stood my ground and grabbed her, I then pushed her back down onto the couch. Now despite my sister being bigger than me and being reasonably athletic from all those years of volleyball, I was still stronger, and judging by the look on her face after I pushed her so easily, she wasn't expecting it either.

"You can just stay seated, we're not finished yet." I said, now using my own commanding tone.

Andrea recognized my tone well, it was one she had mastered.

"Oh, so my little footslave thinks he's in control now." she said, arrogantly amused.

She then defiantly stood up once again, trying to assert dominance. In response to her arrogance I grabbed her again, but this time I turned around and pushed her down onto her bed. In one swift motion as fell to her back on her bed, I quickly got on top of her so I was straddling her hips and pinned her arms to the bed. She tried to fight but like I said, I was stronger.

"Don't get me wrong sis, I love your feet. Licking your sexy feet and sucking on those delectable toes were some of the most enjoyable experiences. But I was never your slave." I said.

As I straddled her my cock hardened and pressed against her panty clad crotch.

"So what? Now you're gonna force that dirty cock of yours in your big sister's pussy? It wouldn't surprise me, after all I know how much you've wanted it. Well, I won't be so easy a target." she said, trying to fight once again.

She was right, I did want it. Andrea mustered all her strength and managed to get me off her. We wrestled for control on her bed, we rolled around for several minutes, until finally I had the upper hand once again. This time I had her on her stomach pinned against the bed.

"Don't worry sis, I wouldn't dream of sticking my dick in that slutty cunt of yours. I've got something much better planned." I said, practically ripping her panties off.

As she tried to fight me to no avail. I lifted her up enough to remove her tank top. Now she was completely exposed to me for the first time, but I didn't have time to admire her nakedness. I used her tank top to bind her wrists behind her back, I bound them loose enough not to hurt her but still tight enough that she wasn't getting free. Then as she wriggled violently and opened her mouth to curse at me, I shoved her discarded panties into her mouth. I then pushed the bulge of my pants against her buttcheeks as she moaned into her panties in protest.

"Ya know big sis, I'll still worship your sexy sweaty feet anytime you want. But tonight, you're mine. Tonight, I'm in control." I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

I then quickly removed my shirt and pulled off my pants and boxers, so I was just as naked as she was. She looked back with widened eyes and moaned into her panties once again. I then grabbed Andrea and moved her down so she was bent over her bed. I assumed the position behind her and began pushing my hard cock between her thighs. I could feel just how soaked her pussy was, she was leaking her musky juices all over the place. Despite her protests, she was clearly just as turned on as I was. I rubbed my member along the outside of her dripping snatch. I was delighted to find an ample mound of pubic hair just above her slit. I've always liked my girls unshaven. I continued to rub my hard cock along her soaking wet pussy, careful not to penetrate. I was just looking to get to some natural lubricant for my real prize.

Sufficiently lubed up I then spread my big sister's huge asscheeks, revealing an immaculately clean pink puckered butthole. I aimed my cock at the entrance of her hole and began pushing the tip inside. She was tight, but her asshole soon stretched easily enough to accept more of my shaft. Andrea moaned again into her panties, but this time it was no moan of protest, rather it was a moan of pleasure.

"mmhmm... you like my cock in your tight asshole, don't ya sis?" I whispered in her ear. "This is your punishment for making my girlfriend lick that slutty cunt of yours." I continued.

I now had my full length buried in her tight asshole, I could feel her anus muscles rapidly contract and relax on my shaft. It felt incredible. She continued her pleasured moaning so I removed the panties from Andrea's mouth, so she could speak.

"Yes little bro, I've been a bad sister, dominating your girlfriend like that. I need you punish my asshole." she said in a low solemn yet sexy tone.

Punish her asshole is just what I began to do. I began thrusting my hips back and forth, drilling my full length in and out of her tight asshole with enough force that she whimpered and moaned from the pain and pleasure.

"ungh.. fuck.. You like that sis? You like my big cock in your ass? Tell me what a slut you are." I said while furiously pumping in and out of her.

"mmm.. fuck.. yes I love it bro. I'm such a dirty slut, I love being fucked in the ass! ...oh god! Back in highschool I used to sneak into the boys locker room and let the whole football team have their way with me, then I would make my volleyball team mates lick the boys' cum out of me." she said as I steadily pounded her asshole.

Holy shit, she really is a slut, I thought. I never expected her to reveal so much. Though I did demand she tell me what a slut she is, so I suppose I got exactly what I wanted. Either way, this revelation didn't slow me down, in fact it aroused me further and encouraged me to continue drilling my cock into her ass. She moaned and cried out in pleasure as I thrusted in and out of her tight asshole.

"That's so hot sis, but now you're my slut." I said as I rammed into her with reckless abandon, feeling an orgasm fast approaching.

"Yes, I'm your slut! Now hurry up and fill your slut's asshole with your cum!" she exclaimed.

As if on cue I began shooting my load in my sister's ass, filling her with my hot sticky cum. She moaned from the sensation of my hot cum deep in her anus. Within seconds I was drained and breathing heavily. I let my softening cock fall from her ass and I collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"Oh my god, your cum feels so good in my asshole." Andrea said.

As I continued to catch my breath all I could manage was a nod. Then suddenly Andrea's phone began to ring, she answered after the first ring.

"Hello? ...Oh hey Tiff... You're already almost here? ...No it's alright now's a great time, just let yourself in and come on up."Andrea then hung up and put her phone away.

"That was Tiffany, I had told her to come over earlier. I was gonna have her make me cum, of course I never anticipated being fucked so good by you lil bro." she said.

"Should I leave before she gets here then?" I asked, figuring it'd be best that her friend not catch us in such a compromising position.

"No, stay. I want you to see what I got planned next, but we'll at least put our clothes back on." she said, reaching for her panties and tank top.

I couldn't wait to see what she had planned. As Andrea slipped her panties back on and pulled her tank top on over her ample breasts, I found my own clothes and began putting them on. As I put on my last piece of clothing I could hear the sounds of Tiffany making her way up the stairs. I then took a seat on the couch as the door opened.

"Oh? Hey, didn't expect to see you in here." Tiffany said as she walked in, clearly surprised to see me considering what she had come over to do.

"Hey Tiff, you know the routine, get over here." Andrea said immediately.

"Really? With him here?" Tiffany said, sounding hesitant.

"Yeah, why not? Besides, he's been dying to worship your feet again." Andrea replied.

She was right, I was dying to worship Tiffany's feet again. They were by far the sweatiest feet I'd seen. Not only that, but I noticed that Tiffany just so happened to be wearing the same boots as she was the last time.

"Oh well, ok. I mean I did really like having my feet worshiped. And again I've been on my feet all day, wearing these damn boots." Tiffany said, relenting with little fight. God damn, my sister had her trained.

"See all the more reason, you know how much he loves sweaty feet now." Andrea said.

Tiffany then sat on the bed with Andrea, they began kissing while I watched with a hard on quickly tenting in my pants. She then removed my sister's tank top and began caressing Andrea's massive jugs, pinching her nipples. Tiffany then moved down and began kissing and sucking on Andrea's tits.

"mmm.. well what are you waiting for little bro?" Andrea said.

I then got on the floor next to the bed where Tiffany's legs were hanging off. I quickly removed Tiffany's boots, anxious for the odor to fill my nostrils. Once again her socks were soaking wet with sweat and the odor was even stronger than it was before, which I didn't think was possible.

"Oh, they're probably especially bad today, I haven't showered since yesterday, so there's surely some residual stink on them." Tiffany said, scrunching her face as the odor filled the room.

I began removing the sweat soaked socks, meanwhile Tiffany had started pulling down Andrea's panties. With her socks removed I took hold of one foot and began caressing it, admiring its beauty. It's deep arch and short delectable toes capped in a black nail polish. It felt hot and moist to the touch, and the odor it gave off caused my cock to twitch uncontrollably in my jeans. I then looked up to see what Andrea and Tiffany were doing, Andrea had gotten on her hands and knees and was spreading her asscheeks for Tiffany.

"Now then my loyal slut, you're gonna lick my asshole." Andrea said to Tiffany.

"Yes, captain." Tiffany said, as she moved her face closer to my sister's puckered freshly fucked asshole.

So that's what she was planning, I thought. My sister was gonna have Tiffany lick and suck my cum from out of her ass. Damn, that's hot, I thought. As Tiffany began licking Andrea's anus with gusto, I turned my attention back to her extremely sweaty feet. I began planting kisses along her heel and arch, moving up to the balls of her foot before returning to her heel. I then began to lick her heel, tasting her hot sweaty skin. As I continued to run my tongue all over Tiffany's sole, I could hear her let out a moan as she continued licking my sister's cumfilled asshole.

"Oh my god! Andrea, there's cum in your ass! I can taste it!" Tiffany pulled her head back, shocked at her discovery.

If only she knew what had been going on just before she arrived, I chuckled silently to myself.

"Yeah, I know, why else do you think I wanted you to lick my ass. Now hurry and finish cleaning all that cum out." Andrea replied with a smirk, looking back at the shocked Tiffany.

"But whose cum is it?" Tiffany asked.

"Whose do you think?" Andrea replied, looking directly at me as I continued licking Tiffany's sweaty foot.

"Oh my god, don't tell me... You let your brother fuck you in the ass?" Tiffany exclaimed in surprise.

"Don't judge until you've tried it. Now get back to work, slut." Andrea countered.

Tiffany, without question, did as she was told. Meanwhile I had moved onto her sweaty toes with my tongue, I licked between each of her toes, completely entranced by the taste and smell of her hot moist sweaty toes. I then took her big toe in my mouth and began sucking on it. She continued to moan into my sister's ass whilst I sucked on each of her toes one by one.

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,767 Followers