Solemate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes I had completely cleaned the sweat from her foot, so I grabbed her other foot and began giving it the same treatment. I inhaled the sweaty odor of her foot as I licked from her heel to her toes. Meanwhile Tiffany had finished licking and sucking all of my cum from my sister's ass and switched to making out with one another whilst fingering each others pussies. My cock was rock hard as I sucked on each of Tiffany's sweaty toes, the smell and taste was so intense I swear I could've cum again without even touching my cock.

When I finished, Tiffany's foot was soaked in saliva just like her other one. I just sat there still with a raging hard on, watching the hot action in front of me. Andrea and Tiffany tongue kissing as they fingered each others pussies, each of them moaning in desperation. Now that I could see Tiffany's pussy unobstructed, I noticed how hairy it was. It was even hairier than Andrea's, seeing her massive bush of dark pubic hair caused my dick to harden even more. Then Andrea broke her kiss and began speaking.

"Y'know, Tiff, my brother just worshiped your feet real good and I'm sure his cock is hard as a rock. Why don't ya get down there and take care of that for him?" Andrea said, still rubbing Tiffany's extremely hairy pussy.

"What? You're not serious." Tiffany said in protest.

"I'm dead serious. Now get down there and suck my brother's cock, you slut." Andrea said in her commanding tone.

Without any further hesitation Tiffany obeyed. She got down on the floor with me just as I was pulling down my shorts and boxers. In seconds Tiffany's mouth had descended upon my now exposed rock hard member. I let out an involuntary moan as soon as I felt her wet lips wrap around my shaft. She used her tongue to lick up the precum that rapidly leaked from the tip of my dick. Then she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking my cock like the slut my sister had called her.

"Look at what a cock hungry slut she is, little brother." Andrea said, as Tiffany furiously attacked my cock.

Andrea began rubbing her pussy as her friend went to town on my hard member. I was in heaven, and there was no way I would be able to hold out for very long. Even after shooting a load in my big sister's big round ass just little while ago, I was ready to cum again and felt like I could shoot off at any second. Tiffany's expert cock handling skills and Andrea rubbing her pussy as she watched had ensured this.

Tiffany's hot wet mouth bobbed up and down on my swollen cock with reckless abandon, I tried my best to keep from cumming. But it was to no avail, the floodgates were about to be unleashed.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I said with a guttural moan as I began to shoot rope after rope of hot semen into Tiffany's expert mouth

Tiffany's eyes went wide as her mouth was suddenly filled with my cum, then she closed her eyes as she began to swallow the entire mouthful. I relaxed on the floor spent, as Tiffany continued to gently work my softening cock, making sure she squeezed out every drop of cum she could get.

"Holy fuck his cum is good! You really should try it sometime, Andrea." Tiffany said, raising her mouth off my now soft cock.

"Sounds like a plan..." Andrea said with a wink, looking directly at me.

The End.. for now.