Solitary Cafe: Frappe W/ Xtra

Story Info
A woman desperately craves a creamy seasonal beverage.
5.7k words
4.8
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's around here somewhere!" The athletic blonde frowned up and down the boardwalk as she glanced up at every sign she could see.

"Val, we've been at this for over an hour!" The short young woman behind her whined. "I've got to head back in a little while, can't we just swing by one of the many other coffee shops in the area?"

Valerie shook her head, "I'm telling you, Becca, it's worth it."

"How good can it be?"

Val attempted to remember the flavor and shuddered, "Amazing... like no other drink I've ever tasted."

"Did it have cocaine in it?" Becca stopped in front of her friend and eyed her with concern. "I've never seen you get so worked up over anything, let alone a dumb coffee."

"It wasn't dumb!" The blonde almost shouted. She realized how crazy she must have seemed with her aggressive body language and too defensive tone, and she sighed, "Anyway, I can't seem to remember where the place was, so let's forget about it."

Becca stopped and faced her friend with a look of concern, "Val, are you okay? I mean, really okay?"

Valerie laughed, "Yeah, I'm fine. Look, why don't you head out; I'm gonna stick around here for a little while and find some other place to have a drink."

The shorter woman huffed and shook her head, "You sure? you're being kind of psycho all the sudden; I'm not gonna see you on the news later, am I?"

Valerie laughed once more, "No, I'm good. I'll text you later, maybe we can get dinner after you're finished with work."

Becca gave her friend a final, scrutinizing look before pursing her lips and turning away, "Okay... I'll talk to you later then."

Valerie watched her friend walk away, and within moments she was mostly alone on the boardwalk.

The last week of summer was always an interesting study. Those that loved the fall and winter usually relished the transition, but Valerie was an avid lover of summer, and the transition always bummed her out a little.

The tall blonde was a professional tennis player and part time model for a sports clothing company. She always felt best during summer, and she disliked indoor matches almost as much as she disliked rain.

Currently, on the boardwalk she was pacing down, it was neither hot nor cold as late afternoon sun struggled to break through the late September gloom. Weather aside, the young woman was feeling far more morose than her situation warranted, and she felt a little lost as she glanced over the various shops that were closing early.

Months earlier, the very same boardwalk had literally been bursting with locals and tourists. Anyone who could get a spot on the boardwalk was guaranteed some foot traffic, and Valerie loved the feeling of being surrounded by so many people. She loved the beach and spent as much of her free time during the summer months there as she could, but it always made her incredibly sad to see how quickly all of the vibrant action went away with the heat.

None of this was what was making her so unhappy, however. Sometime in June, she'd come to the boardwalk and happened upon an out of the way, isolated cafe. The cafe was located a good distance away from the boardwalk, and strangely, there didn't seem to be anyone around it. There was an adorable v-board style sign that depicted a bright, classy looking rubber duck, and it was so peculiar that Valerie's curiosity had gotten the best of her.

Upon entering the cafe, she was taken back immediately by how much larger the interior seemed than the outside, but she didn't have much time to reflect on it because she was greeted immediately.

"Hi there, welcome to the Solitary Cafe!" A sweet voice graced her ears.

So much of the memory was muddled, even though it was only a few short months before. Valerie stopped walking as she looked down and remembered what she could of the experience, but every time she tried to recall it, the exact details seemed to elude her. She remembered that she'd ordered a frappe, her favorite drink, and the girl working behind the counter had flashed her the most adorable, most scintillating smile she'd ever seen, "Blended drinks are my specialty; I'm so glad you stopped by today!"

Somehow, Valerie could remember the girl's words, but she could scarcely remember what had happened between the time she ordered the drink and the time she walked out with it. The girl... whoever she was, had captivated her in more ways than one, and Valerie had left with a feeling of exhilarated nausea that was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"You like your coffee very sweet, yes?" the barista's voice echoed in her head as she tried hard to recall the conversation.

It was true, Valerie enjoyed overly sweet beverages, but the way that the girl working the counter had said it was almost like she knew, like Valerie had been there many times before. Valerie, of course, could only agree with a nervous smile, and the next thing she knew, the baristas hands were flying down a bar of various powders and syrups.

The rest was a total blur, and Valerie was left standing outside of the cafe. She held up the drink she'd been given and examined it closely. It was perfectly blended and layered, and she'd never seen a frappe with so much body and texture. She remembered hesitantly bringing the straw to her lips and taking a sip, then...

"The best drink I've ever had in my life," Valerie muttered to herself as she kicked a rock down the rugged, weathered pier. She looked up at the sky and chuckled to herself as a small breeze blew her hair about, "Maybe I am crazy," she told herself. The whole experience had been completely surreal, and the more time that passed the more she felt the memory slipping away. There was something about the cafe worker that made her heart pound fiercely, and the feelings that the barista had incited in her were wildly and disturbingly romantic.

"Whatever," Valerie said as she stretched languidly. Her whatever didn't sound convincing, but she told herself that she needed to get over it, or Becca might actually see her on the news. It was crazy to go wandering around a sad boardwalk looking for a mysterious, random coffee shop that probably didn't exist anymore. Properties surrounding the coast were overpriced and volatile in their growth, and business were constantly shutting down and reopening all over the place every week.

Valerie wandered back heading in the direction of her parked car. On the way, she spotted a coffee cart, and she approached it slowly, "Excuse me, are you still open?"

The man working the coffee cart was perhaps a little older than she was, and she smiled widely, "I was just about to close up, but if you want a drink I can fix one up for you."

Val smiled, "I don't suppose you can make a coffee frappe?"

The man frowned slightly, "I'm all out of ice for the day, sorry. I can make a mocha if you want."

Val smiled sadly, "That's okay, I really appreciate it; thanks anyway."

The young man working the cart blinked, obviously upset that he'd lost the opportunity to make a drink for a beautiful woman, "Kinda cold for a blended drink anyway...right?"

She shrugged and maintained her smile. The breeze had definitely picked up, and the sun was being further darkened by the gathering clouds, "Yeah, I guess so. Have a nice day."

"You too," the man working the cart waved at her, and the two parted ways, both with the same look of disappointment.

Valerie could almost see the parking lot when something strange happened. The boardwalk ended abruptly on her right side, and a sandy, paved path twisted around a plant shrouded fence. At first, she thought it might be one of a hundred concrete paths that would lead to a less than pleasant beach restroom, but something told her that it wasn't.

She glanced at the parking lot that was still some distance away and she could see her car among the dozen or so that were there. She pressed her lips together and shook her head: she'd always been a sucker for her own curiosity, and it had always gotten her into trouble. She figured that it wouldn't hurt to at least peek around the fence and see where the path led, and she definitely couldn't remember seeing it there on her way up to the boardwalk with Becca.

She took a few steps forward and eased her head around the fence, fully expecting to see some sort of keep out sign or random utility room.

It was none of the above, but instead, there was a v-board at the end of the path with a drawing of a classy rubber duck.

Val's heart leapt up into her throat, "What?" She breathed as she blinked away her doubt. It had to be the same place, but it was nowhere near where she was certain she'd found it before. She reminded herself that it was quite probable that they'd just changed locations, but the logic did nothing to quell the rush of nervous excitement that had risen in her.

"I wonder if they're open," she said doubtfully as she moved forward.

"Hello, welcome back to the Solitary cafe; good to see you again!" She was greeted immediately upon entering.

Valerie's mouth dropped. Everything about the inside of the building was exactly the same as before, but how could that be possible? The building seemed so much smaller from the outside, and yet, the same booths and tables were there, as well as the endearingly placed rubber ducks and rubber duck themed art. It was as if everything had stopped when she left, and her return had brought time back to the themed cafe.

But, if everything is the same as before, then the girl...

She shifted her eyes towards the counter and inhaled sharply as she saw the girl behind the counter.

"It's Valerie, right?" The girl waved at her in the most adorable way. "It's great to see you again."

It was her. She was dressed differently, but there could be no mistaking it."Yeah..." Valerie walked toward the counter nervously,"I can't believe you remember me," she said lowly as her heart began to thud in her chest.

"We remember all of our clients," the barista smiled widely. She was a small, petite girl with short braided hair and glasses. For some reason, she was dressed as a maid, only her skirt was slightly shorter than what would have been considered acceptable for the vocation. Regardless, the pro tennis player had hoped that she was hyping up to barista in her head, but the coffee girl was looking a thousand times more desirable to Valerie than when she had first seen her. "It's a frappe, right?"

"What?" Valerie looked as lost as she felt as she stepped closer to the counter, "Oh! Um, yes... that's the one," she smiled strangely and laughed nervously as she crossed her arms. She remembered my drink order too. But that wasn't quite right, she realized. When she'd come in the first time, the girl had guessed her order simply by looking at her, and Valerie had been thoroughly impressed.

The thought inevitably led to thoughts of the drink itself, and Valerie tried to still her trembling.

"Fantastic," the barista pulled a cup from a stack, "I'm assuming you want a large size? Go big or go home, right?"

"Yeah," the blonde smiled weirdly, wondering if the whole thing was a dream. She glanced at the cup as the girl set it down on the counter and she blurted a sentence out before she even knew what she was saying, "With extra drizzle!" Her face turned pale as she realized that she didn't even know what she was asking for, but she wanted something extra, and she didn't really know how to order what she wanted, let alone admit it to herself.

"Extra drizzle?" The girl cocked her head with curiosity. "Like, extra chocolate?"

Valerie's face went hollow, but she was already too far gone to back out, "Um, you know... the, um... your special... house sauce? Whatever you added to it the last time I was here."

The barista cosplaying as a maid smiled, "Ooh, I understand. So, you want extra?"

Valerie nodded, too exhausted to make eye contact.

"How much extra? We always want to make our drinks to exact specifications." The girl's eyes were greenish blue and piercing.

Valerie thought she was going to pass out from her own embarrassment, "D,double?"

The barista's eyes widened before she smiled slowly, "Ah, I see. I think I can do that." She Grabbed the cup and pulled a red marker from her apron, "Feel free to wait at the bar, I'll get that out to you as soon as I can!"

"Thank you," Valerie teetered to the bar on shaky legs and leaned against it to support herself. The smooth, polished bar sat directly against the side of the staff area, and she could see the espresso machine along with all the other accessories that went along with it. Sitting on the bar beside her, there was a rubber duck dressed as an astronaut, and it smiled nonjudgmentally at her as she tried to figure out what was happening.

What did I ask for? She wondered distantly as she hung her head, And why? The drink had been so perfect before, if she were in her right mind, she never would have even thought about modifying it in any way.

The order didn't seem to bother the barista in the least, and Valerie looked up to see the girl flip the empty cup up into the air, "Let's get it started!" She said excitedly as she caught it fluidly and set it down on the counter in front of her. "Some people use straight syrup to make their frappes, others use powders," the barista explained out loud as she dipped a measuring cup into a glass jar, "I like to use both."

Valerie watched the girl's hands move and she heard light piano jazz playing distantly somewhere. She realized that the music had been playing since she'd arrived, but she was just then registering it consciously. Her eyes played over the girl's shape shamelessly as the barista made her drink, and she was too mentally drained to tell herself to stop. She'd always considered herself straight, and she'd never even thought about being with a woman until she'd met the mysterious drink mixer, but enough time had passed to where she was able to convince herself that it was a fluke. She realized something else, as well: she had no idea what the barista's name was, yet she was completely enamoured with her.

"I probably forgot to mention it before, but my name is Madeline," the barista said cheerfully as she moved the cup over to a large pump container full of rich chocolate syrup. "Most people call me Maddy."

For one second, Valerie was shocked, then she realized that there was no reason for her to be. Whether the girl had read her mind or it was just a simple coincidence, there was something entirely otherworldly about the place. Something about the entire atmosphere was different than the outside, and for another fleeting moment, she had the sensation that she was in some sort of odd space that was far removed from Earth.

"It can be difficult to find a balance between too slushy and too thick, which is why it helps to use a mixture of powders and syrups," Madeline spoke again, and her voice was as gentle and intoxicating as everything else was about her. She carried the cup over to a stainless steel hatch built into the counter and slid it open, "Now ice," she shivered with a smile as she reached into the freezer and pulled up a scoop of small ice cubes that were shaped like thimbles, "Brr," she chuckled as she slid the ice into the cup and closed the freezer door, "I'll bet some people have been telling you that it's too late in the year for blended drinks: ha!" The barista threw her head back and laughed once, "Baloney. You can have a cold drink anytime of the year, just like you can drink a pumpkin latte in the spring or drink a hot coffee in the summer. It's got less to do with the temperature outside and more to do with the temperature inside," she explained as she reached into a small fridge below her and pulled out a glass container of milk. "By inside I mean, your internal temperature. Some people are hot all the time, some people are cold, and some people go back and forth," she continued her quiet yet passionate monologue as she poured the milk slowly over the ice. "I think you're the kind of person who's hot all the time, even when it's freezing outside, and all you want is to cool down a little."

Valerie watched the milk slide between the ice and nodded in agreement, but said nothing.

Madeline put the milk away and moved to a stool that was standing next to the register side of the counter, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, it just means you understand yourself better than most people."

Small memories of her previous visit were beginning to come back to her, and Valerie's eyes widened as she saw what Madeline was doing.

"And who do those people think they are, telling us when and what we can drink?" Maddy giggled as she produced a large hair tie from her apron and grabbed the hem of her short skirt.

Oh my god, Valerie froze as she remembered.

The cosplaying maid hitched up her skirt and wrapped it tightly around her waist before tying it up at the small of her back. She was completely naked underneath it, and Valerie could see everything.

Maddy had a penis.

"You don't have to worry about that kind of gruff treatment here," Madeline smiled reassuringly as she finished tying up her skirt.

Valerie couldn't keep her eyes off the girl, and she gawked openly. Not only did the barista have a penis, but she had a vagina as well. She could see the girl's perfectly formed, smooth lips tucked right beneath her cock, and though it appeared that Madeline didn't have any testicles, her member was already twitching and hardening by the second.

What... is she? Valerie's asked herself inwardly. She was beyond fascinated, and her body's response to the sight was a hard, fearful tingling that could only be sexual in nature.

Madeline dug into her apron once more and produced a bright purple, silicone sleeve. She looked down and eased her cock into it gently, "We put a little of ourselves into every drink we make," she said softly as she turned and sat down.

Valerie was beyond stupefied as the barista began to masturbate. Now that she was seeing it again, she wondered how she could have forgotten, but then, she might have forgotten about it for the sake of her own sanity.

In any case, the sight of the hermaphroditic girl jerking herself off was too erotic. Valerie's career had left little room for a successful relationship, and her love life had been nonexistent for far too long. Her entire body tingled needfully as her eyelids grew heavy, and without a second thought the pro tennis player slipped her hand into her jogging pants and found her already engorged clit.

The barista wore a look of pristine concentration as she stretched the toy over her member slowly and deliberately. Her cock was uncut, and her foreskin was peeled back with every downstroke, exposing her dull pink cockhead, which was already glistening with precum.

Valerie whimpered softly as she leaned against the bar and pressed harder into herself. She was incredibly wet, and her eyes jumped over the girl's form hungrily. Never in her life had she lusted so hard for anyone, and her head span as she moved her finger over her delicate clit, over and over again in tiny, hard circles.

Madeline licked her lips as she sighed, "I try very hard to be professional... but sometimes..." she moaned softly before she bit her bottom lip, "It's quite difficult." Her dainty fingers began to move faster, and Valerie noticed that small blue butterflies had been painted onto the girl's fingernails.

Faster and faster the barista's hand pumped, until all the blonde could see was the girls swelling cock head poking in and out of the toy. Seconds felt like hours as Valerie pressed down even harder onto her slick clit, and she moaned openly, no longer able to keep herself. There was nothing socially acceptable or normal about what was happening, and so she gave in completely and began to rock her hips down onto her hand.

12