Solnara & the Orc Raiders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

As the chieftain continued brutally fucking her, a warmth began spreading through her body, starting with her clit and radiating outward. She couldn't believe it, but she could feel an orgasm approaching. Each of the orc's thrusts caused the ridges and veins on his shaft to rub across her engorged clit and she knew she was going to climax soon.

"Oh Hanali, yes! That feels so good!" She screamed as the tingling in her clit increased. "Fuck me!"

Solnara looked into the orc chieftain's face and saw him grinning in satisfaction, as she began to writhe in the throes of an orgasm. She could feel her juices pouring out of her, and could hear the squelching sound of the dick slamming in and out of her sloppy, wet pussy. As the feelings of intense pleasure consumed her, she lost touch with reality for a moment. She didn't notice the chieftain withdrawing his cock from her pussy and positioning it at the entrance to her butt. Solnara's orgasm was still wracking her body as the head of the chieftain's dick entered her with an audible pop.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she screamed incoherently at the incredibly intense mixture of pleasure and pain. As the chieftain slid more of his dick up her ass the feeling of fullness caused Solnara's orgasm to gain strength and she thrashed back and forth on the cock skewering her behind. Her pussy, still gaping open from the recent intruder, spasmed continuously, and a small stream of her cum trickled out, dribbling over the chieftain's dick, which he was now thrusting vigorously in and out of her ass.

"My god! She can take my whole dick up her ass!" the orc chieftain screamed in pleasure and amazement. "This is unbelievable!"

Without looking, Solnara knew that he was right. When he thrust forward, Solnara could feel his pelvic bone smashing into her pussy and clit and his balls slapping against her ass. The feeling of this massive cock up her was amazing—she had never felt so full. She realized that a part of her was enjoying this massive cock and the humiliation of being used in front of the orc raiders.

The chieftain continued thrusting deeply into her ass, and Solnara could feel the beginnings of another orgasm. She shook with pleasure as her ass was stretched and reamed thoroughly. As her orgasm swept over her, her muscles clenched and spasmed uncontrollably, causing the chieftain to begin cumming deep inside her bowels. She could feel the hot jets of his orcish sperm coating her insides and filling her with his cum. Each time he pushed inside her, Solnara could feel her butt gape open as cum, displaced by his enormous dick, was forced out of her, flowing stickily down her ass and pooling on the ground beneath her.

Finally the chieftain pulled out of her abused hole and, exhausted, stumbled over to her face.

"Clean it!" he said, shoving his dick roughly at her mouth.

Repulsed by her own filth coating the shaft, Solnara knew better than to refuse. Meekly, she began tonguing the huge dick, tasting the salty, bitter mixture of orcish cum and elvish gunk. Growing impatient with her tentative ministrations, the chieftain grabbed her head and roughly forced his cock into her mouth and back and forth across her lips. When she had cleaning him to his satisfaction, the chieftain pulled his dick from her mouth. Collapsing onto the ground, Solnara was relieved that her torment for the night was done. Her body was sore all over, and she could feel small puffs of air blowing up her gaping asshole as cum continued to dribble out.

"Well guys, enjoy," the chieftain muttered as he walked away.

As the twenty orc raiders closed in on her, Solnara realized her night wasn't close to being over.

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers
12