Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers

We stood back to let him enter the house and there he explained more fully. "She's ill – nothing serious because she has suffered like this before."

"You mean that you have driven a hundred miles just to tell us. Why didn't you phone or send an Email?" my wife wanted to know.

"That would have been too easy – too much like a cop-out," he explained. "You would be bound to assume that were had lost interest or probably got a better offer. Putting myself out a bit like this was the only way to prove that this is genuine."

"Delores might still have got cold feet and put you on the spot," I found myself saying, rather ungraciously.

"But she didn't. After seeing your photo, she was desperately keen to meet you in the flesh. Both of you," he added looking significantly at Julie.

This visibly pleased her. "I bet you could do with a drink after that long drive. Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?"

"I wouldn't say no," he told her gratefully. "Coffee please, black, three sugars."

While Julie disappeared in the direction of the kitchen, I led him to the lounge and seated him on the settee before taking an armchair facing him. In person he looked less menacing than on the photographs. He was about a couple of inches shorter than me but must have outweighed me by a considerable amount. This was muscle rather fat as evidenced by his chest and also his rather thick thighs where the material of his pants was drawn tight. His hair was very black, short and curly, in fact rather Italian and his face looked pleasantly friendly when he smiled.

"You have got a nice place," he remarked looking round.

"We like it. What is your house like?"

"It will be fine when it's finished. At the moment we have got builders in. They have been working for a month and there is another two to go. I am pleased to get away for a night."

There was a bit more polite inconsequential conversation and the Julie arrived carrying a tray containing three mugs. She gave Hank and me ours then taking her own mug in her hand she said, "I'll give Dolores a ring to let her know you have arrived safely and say how sorry we are that she is unwell."

"There is no point – Dolores isn't at home," Hank said quickly. "Look, I had better explain properly. From time to time her period comes on unexpectedly and it gives her a lot of pain. So whenever it happens, she goes round to her mother's to be looked after properly."

OK – so the bloke deserved refreshment before starting his return journey but I wanted him gone. Suddenly I could understand those ancient kings who executed messengers who brought bad news. I could taste the bitterness of disappointment in my mouth and the man's continued presence in my house only served to increase my irritation. Apart from anything else, I had been nursing a persistent stiffiy all day and was anxious to be alone so that Julie could do something about it. My wife was sitting at the opposite end of the settee to Hank and they were chatting about something but, preoccupied by rage, the words failed to penetrate my brain. So, in an attempt to bring this meeting to a close, I flamboyantly emptied my mug in one gulp and placed my mug meaningfully on the floor. It had no effect because both Hank and Julie seemed unaware of me.

Hank had leaned back looking settled and perfectly at ease, while Julie sat forward her face alight as she chatted animatedly. I saw the way that he was looking at her and my guts knotted in anger. I have looked at women in that way myself so I knew what he was thinking and what he wanted to do. 'Not tonight buddy' I thought, not if I was to be denied my side of the bargain. For the first time I was pleased that Dolores had given back-word because now, I did not want Julie to be screwed by this man under any circumstances.

Then, to my amazement, Julie jumped to her feet. "Whatever am I thinking about," she cried. "There is a perfectly good meal all ready to be eaten and it is a shame to waste it. As you do not have to dash back, will you share it with us?"

My choked attempt at protest could not drown out Hank saying,"I would love to."

Julie turned to me and with a happy smile said, "Be a love Alan and get the table ready while I start to serve."

I followed her towards the kitchen and when out of earshot of our guest I hissed, "Why?"

"Because it is the decent thing to do," she whispered back. "The poor man is driving 200 miles to let us know nicely – do you want me to send him all that way back hungry? Anyway, he seems a nice pleasant guy. What is your objection?"

"I just don't like him, that's all."

"You are biased because your dream woman failed to turn up. You'll get your chance next week if you don't put him off now. Don't spoil it," and with that put down, she flounced away into the kitchen.

I returned to find that Hank was standing. "Is this OK with you?"

"Yes," I said shortly.

He was not reassured. "If you're not happy about it then we can scrap the whole thing."

"No – it's fine," I said – but only because I feared my wife's reaction had I sent him away."

Hank put his arm round my shoulder and said confidentially, "I'm glad for Dolores sake because she was really cut up that our big night fell through. She made me promise to re-schedule for next week if it was possible. Let me tell you – she has got the real hot's for you."

"Has she?" I asked more than a little pleased at this news."

"She's over the top. To tell you a secret, I almost pulled the whole thing myself when I saw how she reacted to your picture. I don't mind a bit of swapping if it will keep her happy but I don't want to risk losing her to anybody."

I started on the task that my wife had allotted me feeling more than a little mollified. I had been mentally building Hank into some kind of satyr and yet the poor chap was as jealous about his wife as I was about mine. My own opinion of myself had also risen considerably. If a peach like Dolores was crazy about me then I must have something special. Roll on next weekend. It was going to be heaven.

Julie had excelled herself because the food was delicious and this affected the conversation which became relaxed and pleasant. I say conversation but it was mainly a dialogue between Julie and our guest. I only spoke to ask a question about Dolores and although Hank answered me he only gave the bare fact that I had requested without elaboration. "How old is she?" I asked. "I say that she cannot be much older than twenty-two but Julie believes that she is much nearer to thirty. Taking an average, I am guessing twenty-six."

"You have got it spot on. That is what she is, twenty-six," he said before turning back to my wife with another of his merry quips.

I did not think he was particularly funny but Julie seemed to find his anecdotes amusing enough. I must mention that the room was L-shaped with the dining area in the upstroke with the rest devoted to sitting comfortably. Now the food was finished Julie got up and walked to where she had preciously sat on the settee, we two men followed and resumed our former positions. Actually, I was about to sit when Julie smiled sweetly at me and said, "Perhaps you would like to do the drinks."

"Of course," I said, knowing that I had neglected my usual duty. "I'll put the percolator on for some coffee."

"I think I'd like something stronger. What would you like Hank?" my wife asked and it was not until that moment that I realised that she intended we should still put him up overnight.

"Hasn't Hank got to dash off home?"

"Not really, he is only going back to an empty house. Anyway, I'm enjoying this evening too much to stop now," she told me firmly and then turning back to Hank she said, "Alan has some rather special whisky. It's got a nice smoky taste, would you like to give it a try."

"No – beer is fine for me. Anything you've got."

That was a relief because I rationed that delightful nectar even to myself, only allowing myself to savour a small glass about once a month. It was certainly too good to waste on a heathen like Hank. At the drinks cabinet, I extracted a bottle of beer and held it up. "Do you want a glass?" I asked churlishly and when he declined, I tossed it too him deliberately making it awkward to catch but he grasped it easily. I did Julie her usual glass of white wine and made myself a whisky and ginger but using a bottle of cheaper spirit. When I returned carrying the glasses, I noticed that she had moved nearer to Hank along the settee.

I sat silently watching for a while. Hank was sprawled back with his legs spayed and with the material of his cream coloured pants pulled so tight that the shape down the inside of his thigh was clearly outlined. It was not a crease and I could hardly believe it. I have mentioned that he seemed to be all torso with his thick legs looking short by comparison but the damn thing stretched almost to his knee. Julie was touching his knee, lightly making small circles with her finger, almost but not quite touching the end of his outlined penis.

In addition, although my wife invariably held her glass, now she had placed it on the floor by her feet so every time that she frequently bent to take a sip, Hank got a free show straight down the front of her dress. The man must have felt the heat of my hostile scrutiny for he looked over at me, his eyes full of arrogant confidence. I jumped up, stalked over to the dining table saying, "These dishes won't clear themselves away." This was only a one person job but I was damned if I was going to leave those two alone together so I called out to Julie, "Come and give me a hand with these."

Gathering half of the plates and dirty cutlery, I went into the kitchen, put them down and then waited for Julie. She entered with a quizzical look on her face. "What is going on?" I demanded. "You are all over him like a rash."

"I'm only making conversation."

"It is more than that. You are deliberately coming on to him."

"I'm being friendly if that's what you mean."

"You may think it is being friendly – he thinks that he is going to fuck you tonight."

"He can if he wants to," Julie said looking me straight in the eye.

"No, he is not," I contradicted. ""He can bloody well bugger off right now."

Julie faced me defiantly and I had never before seen such a look in her eyes. "I am going to get laid tonight and not by you," she told me quietly. "You can join in or watch, I don't much care which you do - and if you don't want to do either then you can fuck off to the pub until we have finished."

"What the hell has got into you?" I gasped, shock making me chose my words badly.

"Nothing yet - but something sure as hell is going to get into me."

"Julie, why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

"It is what we agreed. If Dolores had turned up then we would not be having this conversation. You would be slavering after her like a rutting stag."

"That is just the point. She hasn't turned up and that changes everything."

"It does not change a damn thing. You are being totally bloody selfish. Just because you have had a temporary disappointment, I don't see why I should suffer too. If it had been Dolores who had arrived alone but still willing to play, I am sure that you would not have sent her back unopened. Be fair Alan, please."

Despite myself, I could see that she had a valid point but I still made a last plea, "Please wait until next week so that we can do it together like we planned."

She shook her head. "Hank has got something pretty wonderful in his pants. I want to see what it is and exactly what it can do. You have no choice but to wait until next week, I don't think that I can."

I think that I was still trying to mutter a protest but Julie stepped forward and kissed me softly on the lips. "Please, don't spoil it for me," she said.

I remained in the kitchen alone for a couple of minutes after she had gone, fighting the gnawing jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I bitterly regretted ever bring that damn magazine home. Part of me wanted to take my wife's suggestion to leave the house until it was all over but I feared the pain of imagination might be worse than witnessing what was to occur. With a heavy heart I went back into the lounge.

I paused and looked before sitting back in my chair. Julie was blatantly running her hand slowly up and down the inside of his thigh and whenever her fingers reached his groin, she gave his balls a gentle squeeze. Somehow she sensed me standing behind her and without stopping what she was doing, she lifted her glass from the floor with her other hand and handed it behind to me. "Be an angel and put me some more in that," she said.

Like an automaton I went over to the cabinet and poured her drink having enough presence of mind to do myself an almost overflowing glass of whisky with a little ginger. I did not offer Hank another beer. Walking back to the scene at the settee I found that it had changed, Hank was now standing while my wife had taken up a kneeling position on the floor in front of him. I think that Julie had been waiting because as I watched she reached up to pull down his zip. I felt rather foolish standing there like a spare part with a glass in either hand, so I backed away until I felt the back of the chair against my legs then sat down. Maybe by agreement, the pair of them deliberately set out to ensure that I had I perfect view. He had taken a pace sideways, thus swivelling them both relative to me, so that no part of the subsequent action would be obscured from my sight by her head.

Julie put her hand inside the open fly but Hank knew that she was going to have trouble and started unbuckling his belt. He muttered something and she started pulling is trousers down. They had to come down a fair way before his very stiff penis was able to spring free but as it did, I felt the breath catch in my throat because it was nearly twice as long as mine and looked to be possibly twice as thick. It would have looked more in place on a donkey than a man. Julie must have gained a good previous impression of it by feeling through his trousers but for a moment, she too just gazed at in awe.

Then her hand came up and she grasped round the shaft but her fingers were nowhere near to encircling the circumference of that mighty weapon. The glans was already coated with pre-cum and more could be seen oozing from the slit. Julie started to lick at this with darting forays by her small wet pink tongue and from time to time a viscous strand strung honeylike, from the head of his prick to the tip of her tongue. Opening her mouth very wide, she took the whole of the head inside but could not continue and let it slip out again. Several times this was repeated with her mouth stretching ever wider until she felt comfortable to continue. I was very aware of the ecstatic look on her face and the effort that she was putting into it. There was a pause, then she pushed forward quickly and I knew that she was trying to swallow his whole length. She could get me into her throat easily but he was just too big. She retched and tried again but after another three attempts admitted defeat and removing his penis from her mouth, took a quick rest.

From then she settled for his top five inches or so, working on him with mouth and tongue and I knew exactly how well she could do this. He was already very aroused at the start so it did not take long. I could tell from his face that he was going to cum. She knew too because I saw her tense and ready herself. I think that I stopped breathing, my eyes riveted on her throat as she swallowed rapidly, over and over again. When it was over, she licked the head clean, squeezing two more gobs out of his dick with her hand in the process, then sat back on her heels breathing deeply. After a moment she stood unsteadily and turned to face me, her hand held out for her glass. There was cum all round her mouth, one strand hanging from her chin and through her parted lips, I could see that her mouth was still full of the stuff as well. She seemed on a high as if dosed up with some drug.

For one dreadful moment, as I handed her the glass I thought that she was going to kiss me but Hanks arms came round from behind and grasped a breast in each hand as he pulled her against him. I stood only a pace away as he slowly undressed her and when she was naked, his hands ranged freely over her body as if she belonged to him – and all the time that this was happening, Julie insolently sipped her drink and gazed steadily, tauntingly into my eyes. Then, she squirmed round in his arms and it was he that she kissed. I do not know if he could taste his own semen on her tongue, all I know is that my mind was consumed by anger, jealousy and a burning lust.

Very easily Hank scooped her up and laid her on her back upon the settee. He dropped, to one knee and my wife opened her legs to their fullest extent, knowing what was to come. I had backed away and sat down. Due to his head, I could no longer see what was happening but I knew that his mouth was on her cunt. I was trying to disengage my mind when Julie beckoned but when I walked forwards I found she only wanted another drink. "Fill me up lover," she ordered. "This is turning out to be thirsty work." The way that she spoke made the words sound obscene but I still took her glass and did as requested. I found that my own prick was so stiff that it was difficult to walk but even with this handicap, I filled her glass and returned in record time. No matter how distasteful I found the proceedings, it seemed that I was anxious not to miss one second in my role as voyeur.

As I stood waiting to hand her the refreshed glass, Julie did give me the chance to become a participant. First she glanced significantly at the stiff protuberance in my pants than gave me an unmistakably invitational look but I shook my head. Desperate though I was for relief, I could never expose my penis in the presence of this man for beside him I looked little more than a small boy. Looking down I could I could see his mouth working and the bloody man's tongue seemed as long as his fucking prick. Simulated I think for my benefit, Julie started to squirm and pant or at least it began like that but pretty soon he had hit the spot and I could tell from her face that it was real enough. "Yes, OH YES, There, there," she screamed and next moment wave after wave of tremors coursed through her body.

Hank gave her two more mammoth orgasms before moving his head away with the air of a man who knows it was a job well done. Julie jumped lightly to her feet, took her glass from me with one hand and with the other grasped his again very erect prick. "Come on big man," she told him. "Down here was fine for the hors douvres, let's go somewhere more comfortable for the main course." She led her lover upstairs and I had no option but to follow. I was very afraid that she was doing to take him to our bedroom so it was with a measure of relief when she turned towards the guestroom. In light of what had already occurred and what was about to happen, it is amazing that I should feel so much resentment at the proprietorial way that his hand caressed her buttocks as they walked.

Julie ran forward and jumped on the bed, he sat on the edge and I took station by the wall opposite to the end of the bed in a position that I thought would give the best view point. I expected them to get straight on with the show but for a time they just rolled about lewdly fondling each other. He had his tongue inside her again and his fingers as well while the slut I had married seemed to worship that grotesque oversized organ as if it were some kind of totem pole.

The time came when he prepared to mount her. Julie looked at me and winked but she was no longer taunting. Rather there was an element of bravado in the act and I realised that she was more than a little afraid. Fortunately, Hank had too much sense and experience to rush.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers