Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

By sliding down the wall, I could see directly between his legs, below his swinging bulbous balls to her tender cunt awaiting the onslaught. He penetrated her slowly, pausing after each inch or so to allow her to become accustomed to his size. I could plainly see how the lips of her vagina had been painfully stretched into a capital O to accommodate him.

Julie started to moan and I told myself that was more from pleasure than pain but when she gasped, "I feel so full.", I knew that if pain there was it was pain she welcomed. I could tell that he still had a couple of inches to go and when he gave her those, she cried out in delight and wonder, "It's all in. I can feel every inch. Oh God, I never knew anything could feel so wonderful." Now maybe my susceptibilities had become deadened by all that I had been forced to observe but in that moment I felt churlish at having wished to deny her this experience.

They fucked on the bed at a slow leisurely pace for half an hour or more and I was transfixed watching the interplay of their bodies as they moved in unison. During this time Julie came several times, shouting crude words of encouragement in her passion. Although it was over eight years since I had last touched a cigarette, I wanted one badly then, the craving hitting me as if I had only given up the day before. I constantly marvelled at my wife's internal structure because in seemed inconceivable that she could accommodate such volume inside her.

Gradually he speeded up until he was ramming into her like a piston, the muscles in his thick thighs knotting like tree trunks as they powered each thrust. Sweat poured down my face for the action was so intense that even as a spectator, I felt included in it. It was pure, natural, and primeval. Julie was screaming like a banshee. My wife is not a scratcher. In twelve years of marriage she only marked my back twice, once near the beginning and again during that last role play situation. Now I could see several rivulets of blood amongst the beads of sweat on his back and still her nails dug into him.

With a bellow like a bull he started to cum but beneath the roar I could still hear Julie's voice imploring "Fill me. Fill me with your spunk." Hank must have tried to comply because he seemed to go on pumping the stuff into her for ages. Eventually he rolled off and lay on his back breathing heavily. She just lay as he had left her looking for all the world like a broken doll. Her cunt gaped open where he had been, a tunnel going deep into her body, and inside I could see a silvery white sea of semen flowing slowly towards the entrance. Worryingly, there were also pinkish streaks that I feared might be blood.

Unable to stay away any longer, I walked forward and took hold of her hand. Julie was lying as if asleep but at my touch she looked at me her eyes full of love. Something had been niggling at me and I knew there would not be a better moment to test my hunch. "Are you married Hank?" I asked casually.

""No," he answered without thinking but quickly corrected himself, "What am I saying - of course I am married."

"We have just notched up out twelfth anniversary, how many years have you and Dolores been hitched?"

"Same as you mate," he replied turning his head to look at me. On seeing me holding my wife's hand and stroking her forehead, a momentary look of resentment crossed his face but then he grinned and said, "So you want a turn yourself now that I have shown you the way. Fair enough. I'll grab a beer and leave you in peace for a while – I don't think of it as a spectator sport." So saying, he rolled off the bed and padded naked out of the room.

I looked tenderly down at my wife. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"I hurt," she said. "I hurt all over but especially there."

"Has he damaged you?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so. I am just very tender. I hurt like hell but it was worth it."

"You enjoyed it?" I think I hoped that she would say 'No'.

"It was marvellous, wonderful but I don't think I could do it again ever. It was a once in a lifetimes experience."

"I'm glad," I said.

"Do you want to? You deserve it."

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, I came in my pants watching you," I confessed. When it happened I had felt very ashamed of myself but now I did not much care.

"I would have let you but I'm not sorry that I don't have to. I feel so tender down there, I doubt if I could stand even a finger touching me."

We remained like that for a long time with me perched on the end of the bed just holding her hand while she lay unmoving, quietly leaking onto the bedspread. In a strange way I felt closer to her than I ever had before. After a while, Julie asked, "What if he comes back expecting seconds, I don't think that I can."

"He'll understand, he's a reasonable enough bloke," I said confidently. "He packs such a punch between his legs that he must be used to women not wanting to go another round with him."

So we stayed in a weird kind of limbo for well over an hour, until the door burst open and Hank staggered in clutching my bottle of best whisky. It was almost empty. His bloodshot eyes were the eyes of a madman. "You selfish bastard. Why didn't you call me," he cursed. "Wanted it all for yourself, is that it?. Well I am back now to finish what I started so stand aside and let a real man get onto the job."

"No Hank. She's had enough," I said in my most reasonable voice.

Hank turned to look at me and his whole posture was menacing. "I say when she's had enough," he snarled. Then over his shoulder, he instructed Julie,"Get those legs open nice and wide. I only softened you up before – prepare yourself for the best fuck of your life." As he spoke, Hank turned and started to clamber onto the bed.

I rushed forward and grabbed his arm to restrain him. "Honestly, Hank I mean it. She just can't take any more."

He swatted me away like a fly. I hurtled backwards and when I crashed into the wall, totally winded I began to fall. But he moved after me like a cat and grasped the front of my shirt before I hit the floor. Hauling me upright, he pulled back his fist, a look of sadistic pleasure in his eyes.

"Come and get it Hank. Is this what you want," Julie called desperately. "It's waiting for you. Come and fill me like you filled me before. I want you. I want to be fucked."

In a moment of slow motion both Hank and I looked towards the bed. Julie was lying on her back; legs splayed and holding open the lips of her cunt with her fingers. For a second, Hank fought with the desire to hurt me but then he let me drop and stumbled towards the bed. I tried to get back to my feet but then sank back. If I tried to interfere again, the man could easily kill me and even my death would not save Julie from her fate. She had edged towards the top of the bed and now with hopeless eyes, I watched him scrambling towards her. Suddenly he went flat with his face in her exposed crotch. I assumed that he had decided to go down on her first but he didn't make any further movement. Julie shot me a startled but thankful look and started easing away from him. Investigation showed that he had passed out from the effect of consuming almost a full bottle of my best whisky.

I helped Julie to walk to our bedroom and got her settled in bed. Then I fetched Hanks discarded clothes and dropped them near his recumbent body. In a gesture of undeserved kindness, I threw a spare blanket over him, before going back downstairs. I made two cups of tea and carried them upstairs to our bedroom and as a final touch wedged a chair under the door handle. I did not think that our now unwelcome guest would wake before morning but it was better to be safe than sorry.

We both fell asleep immediately and slept late the following morning. I went down stairs and prepared breakfast in bed for my wife without seeing any sign of Hank. I sat and watched her eat and when she had finished she looked at me and said with meaning,"Thank you."

"You deserve breakfast in bed after what you went through," I said lightly.

"I don't mean the breakfast. Thank you for letting me do it with him,"

"As I remember, you seemed pretty set on the idea."

Julie nodded. "I was very selfish," she said. "I accused you of being selfish but it was me all the time. When he turned up alone, I had the feeling that there would never be a next week.

Then when I saw what he had got in his pants, I could not take the risk of missing it. For years I have fantasised about being fucked by a really big cock, probably all women do, so I had to grab it while I had the chance."

I just nodded wisely, not wishing to speak just yet.

"I am going to be even more selfish," she continued. "If I am wrong and they want to see us next weekend, I want you to give up your chance with Dolores because I don't think that I can take him again."

Now I smiled. "I don't think that Dolores exists. I suspect that Hank just uses that picture to get himself into situations like this – there are too many things that just do not add up."

"What things?"

"The main one being that Hank said that Dolores was 26 and yet he claims that they have been married for twelve years – also for a moment he denied being married at all. All our dealings have been with Hank except Emails purporting to be from her. I bet if you said you wanted to ring her when she gets home then it will turn out that she cannot use a telephone or something."

Julie suddenly looked past me and held a finger to her lips. I turned to see Hank walking hesitantly into the room. "I think that I owe you a very big apology," he said before we could speak. "I think that I drank your whisky and then made rather a fool of myself. I only ever drink beer and I couldn't handle it."

"There were some rather fraught moments," I agreed, rather understating the case.

"It was the whisky. I was reaching for a beer when I spotted the whisky. You made it sound so nice that I thought I would try just a sip. It was nice – like nectar, so I had some more. You had given me such a free rein that I was only fair to leave you alone for a while so I kept on drinking more and more until everything became fuzzy. I am just glad that I didn't hurt anybody. Or did I – just can't remember. "

I poured him a black coffee and pushed the sugar basin in his direction. "There was no real harm done," I told him.

"When will Dolores be getting home, I would like to have a nice long chat with her on the telephone." Julie asked.

"It will have to be E-mail. She has this grommet thing in her ear that garbles the telephone for her. The funny thing is that she is fine for ordinary conversation."

"Come off it," I laughed. "Dolores does not exist. Does she?"

"Of course she ex...." he started to say but then he smiled too. "How did you twig?" he asked.

"Her age and the length of time you claim to have been married were the main points but other things started not to seem quite right."

"It's a fair cop but you are the first pair that have caught me out."

"You have done this before then?"

"About a dozen times so far over the last five years"

"Why?"

Hank paused and weighed us both up and then asked me," What do you think of my penis?"

"It's big. Bloody big."

"Would you like one like it?"

"You bet."

"Then you are a fool because the bloody thing is a handicap. Maybe if it was a couple of inches shorter and somewhat less thick it might be a blessing but I know that my damn thing is a fucking curse. I bet you get far more sex than I do. Single girls don't want to know when they see it. Married women are a bit better, particularly if their husbands are pretty average in that department, but once is usually enough even for them. Whores give me a hard time, half won't touch it and those that do charge me double."

I shook my head in wonder, suddenly seeing the whole thing from his perspective. "So who exactly is Dolores?" I asked.

"God knows. I invented the name. A bloke a shared a flat with left the photo behind amongst a pile of rubbish when he left. I spotted it, realised how I could use it and had it copied."

"Why did you pick us?" Julie wanted to know.

"Partly because I fancied you but mainly because you were beginners. The experienced swappers are too wide to go for half the deal." As he spoke, Hank stood and started heading towards the door. We pressed him to have something to eat but he insisted that he had imposed on our hospitality too much already. At the door he took Julie's hand but did not try to kiss her. "I will remember you," he said. "You were the best so far by a long way. Alan is a very lucky man."

"I enjoyed it," she told him simply.

He turned to me and held out his hand. "No hard feelings?" he asked.

I shook hands willingly." Not now," I said.

With arms around each other, Julie and I watched him walk to his car and drive away. "He really screwed us good," I said.

Julie laughed and said, "Yes - you as well I suppose."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers