Solo Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was hard as a rock. He could eat this pussy for hours but he had more needs to take care of. Her ass was still right there. He decided to test her a little bit. He moved down to give her clit a light stroke with his tongue and then began slowly eating his way up her pussy, to the base of it where it joins with her asshole. She had a perfect set of ass cheeks and nestled between them was a pretty little reward for traveling there. He decided to see how she would react.

Lisa started in surprise. She wasn't expecting this. She was still recovering from her orgasm when he suddenly grabbed her hips and drove his tongue between her cheeks and into her asshole. "Whoa! She said. "Ah...you, oh god. Damn." She started to stand up as a reflex. She stood partially upright and in response, he gripped both of her cheeks with his hands and pulled them apart roughly, stretching her skin. This was a little painful and she yelped again.

"Damn!. Shit, oh god what are you doing back there?" She asked.

"Bend back down." He responded. She had never had a man demand that she put herself on display like that. When she thought it was for her pussy it made her tingle but knowing he was-

"All the way down- Hands in the stream!" he commanded.

Her response was immediate as she bent over and her buns parted again for him.

He pressed his face into her, drinking in the softness as her buns wrapped around his face. He let his tongue roam between her cheeks and taste her sweet skin. He slowly made his way to his reward where he pressed his tongue into her anus. He felt her surprise and her struggle to submit to this new sensation as the sweet taste of her folds overwhelmed him. He ate deeply and she bent over more to give him more access as she gasped and tried to take him in.

She pressed back against him, needing more. She couldn't believe how amazing this felt. She was so completely his that even her asshole was something that he wanted. Well then she would let him have it. She relaxed and began to moan with the pleasure.

Her ass tasted wonderful and warm. He had imagined this from the moment he first laid eyes on this magnificent ass and it did not disappoint. He felt her slowly give in and begin to enjoy it. Here muscles relaxed and her breathing caught with each flick. She gasped each time his tongue pressed deeper and he felt he could hear her eyes fly open wide every now and then.

Giving in completely, she reached back and placed her hands at the back of his head, pressing him in to her. He moved up and down, following the trail where her ass cheeks met, probing the folds of her skin with his tongue. He ate her ass with abandon, bit her cheeks and generally assaulted her backside with his mouth. He tasted every inch of this beautiful ass and as much of the inside as he could. She whimpered and moaned as he did, completely in his control.

With her bent over, her cheeks spread open, her beautiful pussy on display and her body limp with her orgasm and pleasure, he knew he would be able to do anything he wanted. Lisa was his and he wanted all of her.

Her pussy tickled his chin as he ate and squeezed her ass. But he needed more. It was time to fuck her.

She thought she would pass out from the pleasure. She had never had such a thorough ass eating before. Some men had attempted to please her by giving it a quick lick or fingering but nobody had ever given her the full pussy eating but for her ass. She was in a daze just soaking in the pleasure. Suddenly, it stopped and there was a rush of water as he stood and unbuckled his pants. Before she knew it, his cock was pressed against her pussy lips. She was startled by the fact that it was cold. It had been in the water. A cold cock was a new experience, she thought and then all thought vanished as he drove it home. "Unh..." she grunted as he drove all of it deep into her in one stroke. She bolted upright and reached back to brace herself against him as the sudden feeling of being filled so completely overwhelmed her. The cold of the water seemed to make his cock seem even bigger and she thought she might not be able to take it all.

With his hands on her beautiful white hips, he began fucking for all he was worth. The pace caught her by surprise and she realized she was completely out of control. This man was fucking her like she had never been fucked. Again and again he withdrew completely and drove back to the hilt, his hips grinding into hers and his balls slapping against her clitoris. Had he not been holding her up she felt she might be thrown into the water!

She held onto his arms for fear that she would fall. She listened to the sounds he was making and was turned on by the fact that she was the origin of such pleasure. Her whole body responded to the fucking she was receiving, her nipples hardened, her clitoris throbbed and even her ass began to tingle as the sensation of his pubic hair against her asshole continued the stimulating he had started with his mouth.

Neither of them were thinking any civilized thought. There in the stream, the woodsman took his wood nymph and claimed her as his own. She submitted to his need and he served hers. They became one for a short period, the breathing synchronized, their pleasure matched. He wanted to make her completely his, to take her for his sole pleasure. She wanted him to have her. She wanted him to have any pleasure he desired.

Lisa stood up, her back aching from bending over throughout this onslaught of pleasure. She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his neck, his thrusts showing in the rhythm of the waves in the water. She held on and smiled inside as she gave herself.

His hands found her breasts as he continued to fuck her pussy from this new angle. With her standing up, the fullness of her ass cheeks provided more of a cushion to this thrusts. He could feel them wrap around him as he thrust in and caress him on the way out. A perfect feeling.

His animal thrusts did not phase her. He worried he might be hurting her but his need was too great to withhold. He thrust so hard that each thrust tried to throw her away from him. He grunted hard and began to have the urge to growl and scream. He decided he was holding nothing back. He came to the woods to live like an animal and an animal he would become. He grunted loudly as he pounded her, needing every inch of depth he could get. His orgasm rose and his cock stiffened for that last thrust. She could feel it coming too. She matched his grunts with squeals on each thrust. She knew he would explode any second and ground her hips back into him to receive it. Suddenly he exploded! He gripped her hips so hard she knew it would leave a bruise and thrust so deep that she thought she might not be able to take it all. She felt the warm rush of his cum as it shot into her. They screamed together, knowing that nobody would hear. He took a few more thrusts to finish off the orgasm as his cock twitched and throbbed.

Lisa went lip, gasping for breath. Withdrawing quickly, he caught her as she began to drop into the water. He picked her up, still breathing hard himself. His cock poked out, still hard as he stepped out of his khakis and walked her back toward the bank.

She looked at him as he carried her.

"Who are you?" she asked, barely audible.

He didn't answer.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked through closed eyes, a smilke and a pounding heart.

She had a large towel laid out already on the beach at the edge of the stream. He walked her toward the towel, his cock poking out but not going limp.

He gently laid her down on the towel. She looked up at him, exhausted and satisfied. He stood over her, looking at her body even still. It was perfect. Her breasts laid back as they are supposed to, her nipples still standing erect from the cool water.

"You're still hard." She observed innocently through dreamy eyes.

"I'm not finished." He told her as his eyes drank up more of her.

Her eyes closed for a much needed rest. Nick quietly removed the rest of his clothes.

He lowered himself over her. His cock needed to feel the warmth of her around it still. The sun dried their skin. She rested peacefully as he lowered his mouth to her breast. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and nursed it gently. Her hand went to the back of his head to feed him more of her breast and she sighed.

Her eyes opened as his leg opened hers and he slid into her. She gasped. Slowly he filled her, enjoying the sensation of a warm and wet pussy closing itself onto him again. Her arms wrapped around him as her eyes closed again.

"Who are you?" she asked to nobody in particular anymore. Her face showed her pussy's pleasure as he slowly slid back out and then gently in.

"Just rest for a few minutes. There's more."

Her eyes opened and met his. "More?" she asked.

"Yes. More." He answered. "Rest."

She let her eyes close and she allowed herself to just relax and enjoy the sensation of his now very warm cock gently massaging the insides of her pussy. Her clitoris purred. She was in a dreamlike state. Anything this man did was OK with her. She wasn't sure why, but she trusted him.

She was so beautiful. Her face was peaceful, her body completely compliant to his desires. For about 20 minutes he watched her enjoy the slow sensual fucking he was giving her. His cock never softened but still needed a little time to recover. By now, he was starting to feel the need to have another orgasm. He picked up the pace a little, pressing more earnestly into her pussy.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Time for more?" she asked.

"yes." He replied.

"Tell me." She demanded.

His cock stiffened as he contemplated whether or not to tell her what he had in mind. "Your ass." He stated simply. "I want your ass."

"Aren't you having it right now?", she responded coyly.

He let it sink in for a minute. He could see it registering on her face "Turn over onto your stomach, beautiful." He told her.

"I um...I-",

"Turn over."

With a bit of a worried glance, she turned over on her blanket. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

As she turned over, his cock twitched at the beautiful sight of her ass being revealed once again.

"Don't worry. I promised not to hurt you but you are not finished paying the toll." His eyes lingered over the curves of her butt. Nick's cock jumped. It was so soft and perfectly shaped. He caressed it gently. Tracing the curves. He lowered his face to the small of her back.

As she felt the kiss of his lips on her back, it brought back the memory of where that lead earlier in the creek. She shuddered. She wasn't sure if she knew where this was heading but she knew she wanted to go there.

He laid himself down on her legs, allowing himself to worship the perfect globes before him. He kissed them thoroughly, exploring every inch of this woman's ass flesh. Just as in the creek, he began to trace her curves with his tongue. She knew where this part was going and she wanted more. Her asshole began to need it- began to anticipate the warmth of his tongue reaching it and resuming the service that had been provided earlier. She arched up to him, allowing her cheeks to part slightly, inviting deeper exploration.

He accepted the invitation and continued down between her cheeks, tonguing a trail along the way and finally, finding his target. She tasted sweet and warm.

She felt his tongue start to slide deeper into the crack of her ass. She was ready. She wanted it. The coolness his tongue left behind as it slowly moved deeper tingled and left an electric trail up her spine. When his tongue finally gently moved over her asshole, she gasped one more time. This was so wrong and felt so good. She needed it but knew she could never ask for it. She was glad he didn't ask permission because she couldn't even grant it. But she couldn't stop him either. She went along for the ride and arched her ass up higher, opening up to him and offering it all as a gift.

As she arched her hips up, he dug deeper with his tongue and invaded her ass. He had not time to be polite, his cock was now throbbing again, ready for the prospect of touching the ass before him. He fucked her ass with his tongue, lubricating it inside and out. He traced a path along her entire cheek so that she would be ready to receive his cock. He wondered if she had figured out his intentions yet.

She moaned and pressed back into him, thoroughly enjoying his efforts. "Yes, yes. Eat my ass. Eat it! oh, god, yes." She kept repeating.

He noticed that her asshole was relaxing. His tongue was getting deeper in and the resistance was less. He knew this was the signal. She was going to be able to do it.

He stopped eating her ass and straddled her legs. Hic cock now waving over her ass like a territorial flag. She lifted up on her elbows and looked back. Startled as he climbed onto her.

"What are you going to do?" she asked again with an innocent tone that turned him on unexpectedly.

"your ass." He responded.

"But how?" She continued to inquire.

His cock twitched in anticipation. He pressed his cock down so that it touched her ass. The warm softness of her skin electrified his cock so that he thought he might cum again unexpectedly right there as her buns parted to receive him.

"Like this, to start..." he said as he pressed his cock between her ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun. He slid his cock up and down, deeply down over her asshole and then back up to the top of her crack.

"Oh..." she said. "I like that." and laid back down, her face sideways on the blanket.

She pressed up again, opening her cheeks slightly so as to allow him to continue. This also allowed him to press a little harder on her asshole each time he went down. She moaned, remembering the onslaught of this same cock on her pussy a little earlier. He slid his cock down lower, over her asshole and thrust into her pussy, deeply. She gasped and responded by pushing back to him. He came out, slid back up over her asshole and back down, into her pussy. He repeated this for a few minutes until he knew she was very lubricated.

On the last stroke, she was arched up to him, her ass open and offered. He pulled out of her pussy and then pressed the head of his cock a little harder against her asshole. He continued to press in until she realized that he was going to enter.

She shot up on her elbows and looked back in surprise. "What are you going to do?" she asked yet again, a little fearful this time.

He continued to press until her ass began to receive him. She did not move away.

"You can't just slide your cock into my ass! It's not- Aahh. Oh no..."

He reached over and grabbed her hair and pulled back hard so her head was arched up "Ah, shit!" she yelled. But she did not pull away. "I am going to fuck your ass with my cock, that's what I am going to do."

His brute tactic turned her on. She couldn't believe she was responding this way. Here was a guy who was about to shove his cock into her ass and was roughly pulling her hair as he did it and all she could think about was that she loved it. She felt the tip of his cock pressing hard against her ass.

She pressed back against him as she yelled her feigned objections. "Not my ass! No you can't!"

He pulled her hair harder and she felt his cock pass the inner ring with a pop.

"Aw shit yes!" She screamed. "Fuck my ass!" he kept the pressure on her hair, keeping her head pulled back and increased the pressure on her ass.

He felt the warmth of her cheeks surrounding him and desperately wanted to plow in but he promised not to hurt her. It took two to make this work and she was cooperating. He felt her asshole relax a little and his cock slid a little deeper in. POP! Past the point of no return. His cock twitched and throbbed as he slowly filled her with it. He pressed it in until her cheeks were against his hips.

"Ohhhhh god!" she screamed as she felt the sensation of being filled beyond the capacity to be filled. The cock didn't stop it just slid deeper in until she thought she might feel it in her throat. She loved it.

"Oh shit, oh damn yes. Fill me up. Fuck me!"

He withdrew his cock slowly, letting her adjust to the motion but kept the tension on her hair. It helped distract from any pain that might arise from the ass fucking he was giving her. He had her pinned to the ground, her beautiful ass filled with his cock. He looked down and watched his cock slide back into her, disappearing between those two perfectly formed ass cheeks. A little faster now, he slid out and back in. he leaned over her so that his head was right next to hers. His right hand pulling her head back by her hair. He turned her head so that he could see her eyes. They begged for mercy but also for more.

"Your ass is so tight, Jesus I can't believe I am fucking an ass like this. You are so beautiful. I need to fuck you harder! Are you ready? Can you take it?" he demanded. "Yee-ee-eessss! Do it! Fuck me!" she practically screamed and cried. "Ohhhhhhh....." he picked up the rhythm of his fucking, all the way out, deeply back in.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. It was so taboo, so animal! She lost herself in it. She let him have her ass and anything else he wanted. She had never been taken so completely! His cock was now pounding in and out of her ass. She screamed with each stroke, losing herself in her own animal passion. Her clitoris throbbed along with her ass, responding to each stroke as if it was being fucked and not her tiny little asshole!

He let go of her hair, confident now that she was not in any pain. He leaned back and put both his hands on her ass cheeks. He squeezed them as he watched his cock move between her cheeks. It was a sight he never wanted to stop watching. He was so close to cumming, so needing to cum but he didn't want it to end. He wanted to fuck this ass until he couldn't fuck anymore. This was not to be though as he felt his orgasm rise.

She watched his face, his eyes as they registered their amazement at seeing himself sink deep into her. She loved how he looked, how it felt to know that it was her that made him feel that way. She felt his cock sink again, deeply and she felt she couldn't breathe it was so deep. She watched his face until his eyes closed and his head rolled back. Only then did she allow herself to look away and succumb to her own sensations.

She felt his cock thicken as he got close. The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt. She was already full but now as he prepared to cum, she felt like her ass was being stretched beyond it's ability to stretch!

"Oh, Jesus, you're going to cum! You are splitting me apart!"

She felt his first blast deep into her ass, and heard him growl like a beast as it did. The sounds he made rang in her ears and heightened her own sensation as she listened to thjis strong man lose himself in in the pleasure of taking her body, taking her ass and making her his. She felt the next throb and spurt of cum fill her, then the next. They kept coming and she felt every muscle in his body tense on her legs as he emptied himself in her. Her ass felt as if it may tear apart and yet it felt AMAZING as she knew it was what was making him hers. She was doing the taking now, making him her man, making him her beast...

She squeezed his cock with her ass muscles as she felt his last few spurts spend themselves inside her and she wished she could hold him inside. She clamped onto him as he lay down on her

As it began to soften, he gently slid it out of her, then slowly sliding it in and out as he came down from his orgasm. Her ass purred. He pressed in as deep as his now softening cock would allow and lay on top of her, spent, his cock wedged into her ass, her beautiful cheeks pressing against him.