Solo Exhibition

Story Info
Night alone leads to icy-hot shower.
1.6k words
3.9
23.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara had been too long alone. That was about all she knew for sure. Brent was on a European business trip: week three of six. Their parting had been steamy and she knew he was going to miss her, but right now she felt empty. Just the idea of his breath on the back of her neck made her weak. "Damn," she thought, "Gotta get laid. Can’t. Damn." She poured ice water from the pitcher, hoping it would cool her, but it didn’t. She had left the windows in their apartment open and the feeble breeze did little to relieve her. She had long ago turned off the lights in favor of candles.

The only other glow in the room came from the computer screen. The time difference hadn’t stopped her and Brent from engaging in the occasional cyber-session. They had joked about it, but it became one way they could feel connected, though on opposite sides of the world. She remembered how wet she had become waiting for his words. No webcam, no audio, just the descriptions of what he wanted to do to her. The deep kisses. The hands caressing and pinching. She felt silly at first, slipping her finger into her panties to rub the aching he had produced, but as his words came faster, she grew slicker until he kept up the barrage of images and ideas until she surrendered, legs open, hand flying, coming. Blinking back to reality, she returned the favor, describing the feel of him, his cock pressing against her, her ass in the air, him slamming into her from behind. She was almost sure she knew the phrase that pushed him over the edge and when the simple word CAME flicked across her screen, she sighed, too.

But it had been a while since even that. The thought of checking out a little electronic smut had occurred to her and she had certainly taken advantage of it before. Scanning through all the pictures of couples and cocks and women and their friends reminded her of finding her big brother’s skin mags when she was a little girl. Those first images had burned into her until even today the sight of such photos aroused her easily. She jiggled the mouse and entered a few keywords to start her search.

Voyeurism was the first word she typed and there were literally thousands of hits. "Man," she thought, "how can all these people no know they are being photographed?" After looking, she realized many of them had posed for their shots, more exhibitionistic than voyeuristic. She clicked on links like Shopping Mall Upskirt and Dressing Room Goddess, but then she found one that caught her attention.

"Naked Kara Kam? This I gotta see. . . ."

She clicked and made out a grainy image, obviously taken with a low light camera. "This woman really had no idea she was being shot," she thought. "Look at her, at the computer. Cool. I wonder what she’s seeing. . ."

Kara clicked onto the next shot, larger than the last. "Telephoto lens on that digicam, attaboy… Nice shot of her playing with herself."

She froze.

The woman in the photograph had one hand in her mouth and the other buried between her legs. Her white tank top the only clothing beside her little bikinis. Kara blushed, reviewed the photo and was filled with a flood of emotions. "How the hell. . .?
Fuck. FUCK! SONOFBITCH!" Her temper flared, and if she felt hot before, it was nothing compared with the flame she felt in her blush and anger. Her head swiveled toward the window on her left. Now she saw the open curtains across the breezeway.

They had only lived in the loft for a few months. She had neighbors, people she knew who knew her. She chatted with them every day. Kara liked being downtown, being able to walk to work and entertainment. But she had never foreseen this. She had felt safe in her building until now. But still, as she stared at image after image of herself, stolen by a stranger in her most intimate, private moments, she felt something else.

Aroused.

Her breathing was faster, yes, but not only because of this electronic invasion. She liked what she saw. Her nipples tingled as she imagined the anonymous men, maybe even women, who sneaked a peak at her this way. Involuntarily, she raised a finger to her mouth, let it play around her lips, flicking her tongue over it. The hair on her arms seemed to stand up and even in the midst of this heat she felt her sex grow even warmer than before.

Gazing at the pictures, she reached the conclusion that she looked good. Better than she thought she would. "You can’t really SEE anything, but I look hot." And at that moment, she decided to have some fun.

She giggled to herself and looked back toward the open window. She thought she could almost see someone stirring in the apartment across from hers. The curtains were being blown by n indifferent breeze and there might have been a flash, after all. Emboldened, she turned on a light, stripped off the half shirt she was wearing and padded across the apartment in the simple little bra and panties she had worn all day. She made sure that she turned on a light or two on her way to the stereo. She cranked up the soul music she had been listening to and let the beat move her.

Kara danced for herself, wondering if these pictures would show up on the same site. She lifted her now sweating glass of ice water to her forehead and cheek to cool down. She let little drops settle between her breasts, then moved the glass until the condensed water dripped onto her stiff nipples, teasing them even more without actually having to touch them. "Get a good shot" she thought as she pulled the cups of the bra down and applied the cold wet glass directly to the erect points. She felt her slit grow wetter and her clit flutter. She swallowed long and hard after draining a long draft from the glass, imagining Brent there, his hands on her neck, his scent. She wondered if the man across the way had ever taken pictures of them together. If he had, she wanted to see them.

Braver now, she moved toward the window, breasts bare, skin damp. She teased her nipples with a piece of the ice that she sucked and then caressed across her skin. She let a piece melt against her mons, making her tiny panties as wet in front now as they were between her legs, the shaved lips almost visible through the fabric. She picked up the votive candle on the low table.

Without taking her eyes from he unseen, perhaps even absent, man across the way, she let wax drop where the ice water had dripped before. It stung for a moment and then soothing heat flooded her. She pinched her nipples now, rubbed them, and rolled the wax off, her skin so supple after it was removed. She let more dribble onto her breasts, her thighs, her belly. Kara moaned low, as almost without her knowledge, her right hand snaked into the wetness of her pussy. So hot now, she lifted her fingers to her higher lips, inhaled her own perfume and let the hand return to its work.

She noticed a thick pillar candle, sandlewood scented. She raised it to her lips and let some of the wax drip on her chin like Brent did sometimes when she sucked him until he came all over her pretty face. Kara licked two fingertips and extinguished the flame, turned the candle upside down and began to use it as her own little toy. She pulled her lips open wide and twisted the base until it was inside of her. She rode it, one leg up on the windowsill, not caring who might glance up from the street. She came leaning against the window frame, fingers jacking off her clit like a tiny cock, other hand holding the candle to fill her. She had become oblivious to the phantom she had been performing for and was finally, momentarily, satisfied.

When she returned from her orgasm haze, she blew a little kiss in the direction of the window across the way, smiled sweetly and turned her back. Reaching up, she unhooked her bra and, bending down, she slid the panties off revealing her firm round ass fully. She turned, running her hands through her hair, raising her arms to show off her perfect curves, now softened after her orgasm. She blew a kiss in the direction of the window and, naked now, she walked away.

***********

The next morning, on her way to the office, Kara passed Amy. Like most of the people in this neighborhood, they formed easy alliances amidst the urban chaos. They waved their customary hellos and Amy called her over.

"Hey, you doing OK? Brent back yet?"

"No, it’ll be a few more weeks," Kara said as she sipped at her paper coffee cup.

"Oh, then, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Nope."

"Why don’t you come over around 7. Sean makes a mean pasta salad and we have some lovely pictures to show you, if you’re interested."

Kara almost choked on her coffee as she heard Amy’s next words.

"Oh, and bring some of your lovely little candles, why don’t you? Sean and I really liked the way the wax looked on your face."

Without waiting for a reply, Amy smiled, turned and listened for Kara’s following.