Solo Task of Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
She carries out a task as directed by her Cyber Dom.
817 words
4
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solo task of pain and pleasure.

I have been shopping for new underwear as he told me to do. He should be pleased with that. He also gave me a new task.

As instructed I took six pegs from the laundry. I had never done this before so it was a bit scary and thrilling at the same time. I went to my bedroom and put one foot up on the chair and attached one peg to the left labia it was not easy to do at first but I got the hang of it. It didn't hurt as much as I thought. So I attached the rest as instructed. It began to hurt but I had to leave them on for a full five minutes and I did.

I was already wet. The anticipation, whenever He talks to me about these things I become incredibly aroused. I wonder what it will be like when we finally meet.

I have to lie with my legs wide open on the bed with my lips spread wide. Some of these things aren't as easy to do as they used to be now that I am middle aged, He is ten years younger than me! i.e. I am not as supple and have a chubby tummy that gets in the way a bit, but where there is a will... and there was. So I stayed open and aroused for five minutes. It's supposed to hurt more when you take the pegs off than when you put them on. But it didn't on my labia. I guess it's cos they are chubby! Anyway two of the pegs then had to go straight to my nipples which they did. Ouch!

That hurt, they have to stay there for the next fifteen minutes while I masturbate. I am not allowed to climax until the fifteen minutes has passed.

I figure this time if I wait for a while before I start it won't be so bad. I really have an urge to feel Him in me, on me, licking me, kissing me, fingering my mouth, my cunt, my arse. I am so horny. How can he do that too me when he is so far away and we haven't met? Amazing.

He was talking about his enjoyment of flogging, I can't wait for him to do that to me. I wonder how much I can take as it has been many years since I did that kind of thing.

I imagine all kinds of things we might do together and I am so aroused. Six minutes have now passed and I have been caressing my own skin, my breasts my tummy, it feels good.

I wish I had set up my faux fucking machine too!

I take an electric toothbrush, as ordered, and switch it on. I place it on the peg on my left nipple. That feels amazing. I rub it all over my nipple. Now 7 minutes has passed.

I bring the buzzing implement closer to my pussy. I am very horny but I will not cum until the time is up. I let the head of the brush tickle my clitoris. It feels good – I leave it there for a full minute before switching it off. I notice I am writhing about. I wish He was here to fuck me.

My mouth waters too, I wonder what it will be like to have his cock in my mouth? To lick his balls. I wonder what it will feel like to have a shaved pussy. He is going to make me lose all my hair down there.

Now almost ten minutes has gone by. I turn on the machine. I imagine Him standing in front of me and telling me what to do, precisely. Making me submit. I shall be his obedient pet. I know sometimes he will treat me gently and sometimes he will punish me, but being a little bit scared makes it sexier and more thrilling as you don't know what is coming next. And as the toothbrush head vibrates I can feel myself getting close to the climax. So off it goes before I do. I let out a sigh. I can't wait to be disciplined by Him.

Nearly 13 minutes has passed. I switch the toothbrush on, pressing the buzzing head against my clit. Moving it around and around. I imagine Him tying me up. Whipping me (I can't wait for that). Caressing my breasts after they have been flogged. Cupping my reddened backside after a hard spanking.

I press the head of the vibrating brush harder into my clit. Looking at the clock it is now 15 minutes since I placed the pegs on my nipples, I remove them. It hurts like hell! Fuck! But gee I can't wait for the real thing. I climax. I feel really, really good.

Thank you Sir.