Solo While She's Away

Story Info
She leaves her panties for him while they're apart.
1k words
4.39
23.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was leaving for a long road trip. Paige would be out of town when he got back; and then another road trip had him leaving before she got back. They would be apart for more than two weeks.

He gently cupped her cheek with his hand, stroking her face with his thumb, and looking at her in a way that made her heart beat faster.

"Would you stay at my apartment a night or two before you leave?"

The request seemed oddly inconsistent with the way he was looking at her.

"Sure, honey. Are you worried about something?"

"No," he said, dipping his head down for a kiss. "I just want my bed to smell like you when I'm home for those two days." He rubbed his cheek along her face, burying his nose into her hair, and breathing in the scent of her. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all," she said, taking the opportunity to rub her face along his strong chest. "I love the way you smell, too. It reminds me of summer, even though you play on the ice all the time."

He chuckled, and sighed. "Anything that smells the least bit like vanilla makes me think of you now. It can be very distracting to walk around in a bakery." With a rough whisper, he added, "Everything about you feels like home, Paige." He pushed away with a quick glance at the clock. "I have to go, baby. I love you. See you as soon as we can manage."

"I love you, too, Chris. Safe travels."

They kissed one more time, and then he was off.

****

"Hey, baby. You leave tomorrow, right?"

"Hey, big guy. Yes, I do. But guess where I am right now." She rustled around to give him a hint.

His voice got quiet and rough, "Are you in my bed?" he growled softly.

"I am."

He held the phone a bit away from his mouth so that she only caught brief snippets of the string of low curses.

"God, baby, the things I want to say to you."

She smiled, and stretched, and then grabbed the second pillow and hugged it to her.

"It smells like you, Chris. This was a really good idea."

They were silent for a few moments, each just feeling the presence of the other across the miles.

When he spoke again, his voice was still a low rasp. "I'm not sure how to say this, but... if you feel the need to... you know... take care of things, take care of yourself, while you're there, well, that would be amazing."

"Oh." Paige's breath came more quickly, the desire in his voice sparking tingles low in her body. "I hadn't thought about..." Her breath caught, and then, with her voice mirroring his, said very quietly, "I could do that."

His groan was involuntary, and the sound made her thighs press together as arousal started taking over.

"I wish we could talk more freely," Her voice was breathy, and he could hear a little gasp at the end.

"God, me, too." He glanced around briefly. The panting quality of her voice had him starting to throb. He closed his eyes. Without realizing it, his free hand trailed down to rest on his thigh, seeking the heat building in his groin.

"Fuck," he muttered. Trying to force himself to break the spell, he moved his hand to rub the back of his neck. "I have to go."

"I can't wait to see you again."

"Me, too. Good night, safe trip, baby."

****

Chris threw his bag to the side as he entered the apartment, loosening his tie as he walked towards the bedroom. It was still the afternoon, but he desperately wanted to put his face in his pillow and breathe her in. The sheet of looseleaf paper sitting on the bed brought a smile to his face—it simply said, "Enjoy," and was signed with a lipstick print. He picked up the page, and beneath it, neatly folded, was a pair of black lace panties.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, bringing the satin and lace up to his face, and breathing in... her. The smell of her arousal caused such an intense and sudden visceral reaction he leaned his hand against the wall before sinking down to sit on the bed, one hand still holding the panties, the other fumbling to release his belt buckle and pants. Dropping back to lie on the bed, he reached down frantically attempting to free his throbbing erection, and when he had shifted clothing out of the way, brought the hand holding the scrap of material back up to his face.

"Oh, fuck. Paige." Eyes closed, his mind brought him between her thighs, and he was moaning with each stroke of his hand along his hard shaft.

"Yes." He was never this vocal when going solo. Then again, the scent of her was stripping away any remnant of control he might have normally had. His mind added in what she sounded like, what she tasted like, and he was already thrusting his hips up to meet his hand.

"Goddamn." He dropped her panties on his face and reached down to cradle his aching balls with his other hand.

"Oh, God." The pressure was rising, and he stroked his balls in time with his cock, feeling the contractions start deep at the base.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, gonna come baby, Paige!"

Her name was a shout followed by a deep groan as the orgasm overtook his body. Pulsing waves erupted, landing on his shirt, and his abs contracted with every gasping one of them, his mind momentarily a white hot blank.

Breathing hard, coming down, he opened his eyes, and reached up to his face to pull away the little bit of fabric that had triggered such an intense reaction.

His hands dropped off to the sides, he murmured, "Sweet Jesus," and then started laughing, emotional release following the physical.

****

When Paige checked her phone that evening, she saw a text message that simply read:

Thank you baby
XOXOXO

Smiling, she responded:

You're welcome. Hope you enjoyed your present.

She received back:

You have no idea