Solomon King Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica yelped again, this time in pain at the ten inch mark. "Please, no more," she cried. "You're too big."

Solomon pulled back until the head emerged from her pussy, then he slammed his hips forward burying his entire cock into her pussy. She screamed and struggled to get away from it, but he just held her hips, keeping all twelve inches in her.

They didn't move for about five minutes. The only noise was the occasional whimper coming from Jessica's mouth. Her body relaxed and Solomon began slowly moving his cock in and out an inch at a time. Jessica moaned and began thrusting her hips back to match his thrusts, she had grown accustomed to his size.

Harold watched her large, ponderous breasts swinging as Solomon picked up speed, Occasionally, Jessica would arch her back and scream as she came again and again. As he watched, her breasts started lowering until they mashed into the bed from Solomon's powerful thrusts.He was fucking her with the entire length of his cock now and his forceful thrusts had pushed her down into the bed until only her ass was raised into the air.

The fucking seemed to last forever, but eventually Solomon came. He bellowed as he thrust his cock into Jessica's pussy and held it there. Harold could see sperm pour out the sides of her pussy around his cock and run down her thighs. Harold backed into the wall with horror and slid down until he was sitting on the floor. Jessica didn't use birth control and Solomon had become the first man to ever cum in her unprotected pussy.

Harold must have passed out because when awoke, he was sitting on the floor in the fetal position. He stood up. Solomon was now kneeling on the bed with half his cock buried in Jessica's ass. Her hands were gripping the bedposts so hard that her knuckles were white.

Harold couldn't take any more and left the room to go sleep on the couch. He had trouble sleeping they were so loud. When he did finally fall asleep a loud crash immediately woke him up. They were laughing because a spring had busted on the bed. Harold covered his ears and tried to go back to sleep.

********************

Solomon woke up around dawn, his cock was still in Jessica's pussy. He had passed out on top of her after cumming the sixth time. He pulled it out and climbed off her. This was the most spent he had ever seen his cock after being given the x-serum, but it still dangled longer and fatter then his old penis.

Solomon pulled his pants on and walked out to the other room for his shirt. The wimp was asleep on the couch, tossing and turning as if he were having a bad dream. Solomon pulled his shirt and shoes on, then grabbed Harold's pants and pulled out the man's wallet. taking a couple hundred dollars. He grabbed the car keys and walked out the motel room door.

The snow had stopped and the road had been plowed. He got in their car and started the engine, as it roared to life, Jessica ran out the door. She was wearing only a short robe it was untied and he could see her nude body as the wind blew it open. Her tan body provided an interesting contrast to the snow covered background. "Take me with you," she cried.

"Sorry, but I need to move on."

"But I need your cock," she pleaded.

"Find another black man to give you what you need," he said rolling up the window. He drove off in their car and turned onto the road. She stood behind him staring until the snow became too much for her bare feet and she returned to her husband.

Solomon chuckled. He had found away to get back at white society for destroying his life. He would fuck the white man's wives and daughters, making them submit to his superior cock. He pictured the lovely Jessica, cheating on her husband, sleeping with black man after back man endlessly searching for a cock as big as his to satisfy her.

Solomon chuckled again and drove off down the road.

12