Solstice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evanslily
evanslily
2,884 Followers

It was only when his mouth left mine and began nuzzling lower that I began to suspect what he had in mind... "Oh no," I groaned as he reached my tummy, his tongue circling my belly button before moving steadily downwards. "You can't!"

"Can't what?" Grinning at me, he tucked his thumbs into the waistband of my lacy knickers and started to tug. "Can't take these off? Can't kiss you here?" He touched his lips to the tender strip of skin he'd exposed. "Or here?" he murmured, sliding my underwear lower and kissing me again, right on the line where my curls began. I squirmed, scared that I'd misunderstood his intentions and that I'd make a fool of myself if I answered. James had never gone down on me, giving me the impression he found it unnatural, dirty, even -- though he'd had no qualms about me using my mouth on him. "It's – it's not that," I managed.

"Let me guess." Rocking back on his heels, he lifted my hips and drew down my knickers, pulling them from my trembling body with surprising speed. "No one's ever kissed you here." He leaned over me again, his mouth grazing the crease where the top of my leg met my abdomen. I shuddered and he smiled. "No, thought not. What about here?" He nudged my thighs apart and planted a kiss on my inner thigh. "Adam!" I gasped, acutely aware that not only could he could see everything, the pungent aroma of my arousal was heavy in the air between us.

"No?" He grinned again, moving between my knees, pressing mine wide. "How about here?"

"No-o-o..." I watched in mortified fascination as his head descended, yelping in shock when he kissed the place I most wanted him to kiss. "Oh God," I sobbed as his tongue took a long, languid swipe through my wetness. "Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God!"

"You're soaking," he murmured delightedly. "You really do want me."

"Yes," I moaned as his mouth came down again, my hips writhing as I felt the rasp of his tongue against my delicate flesh, crying out again when he circled that most sensitive bud, passing close, but not quite close enough. "Oh..."

"Open your eyes, sweetheart."

I hadn't even realised they were closed. I struggled to comply, battling between shame and desire, guilt and raw need. He was licking me, for heaven's sake -- licking and tasting, stroking and caressing, endlessly nipping and nibbling. "I can't," I whimpered, feeling I should beg him to stop, knowing I couldn't even if my life depended on it.

"You don't have to look at me. Look up."

"Wh-what?"

"Look up. Tell me what you can see."

Startled, I stared up into the darkness. "Stars," I breathed as he scooted lower, sliding his hands beneath my bottom. "Th-thousands -- n-no, millions of stars."

"Good girl." Though I wasn't looking at him, I knew he was watching me, watching my face as he lifted me into his mouth. "Adam!" I grabbed handfuls of grass, my fingers curling into my palms, feeling the rush of my impending orgasm, wanting to tell him I could only come once, that I wanted him inside me when I did. But all I could do was groan.

"Open your eyes," he insisted, smiling at me as I forced them open again. "Tell me about the stars."

It was becoming difficult to focus. "I've -- I've never seen so many. It's like -- it's like -- oh God --" Another long lick and I was close, tantalisingly close. "Like they're in layers," I managed at last, the heavens seeming to open up before me, swallowing me into the blackness. "Going back and back and -- oh!" I gasped as he slid a finger deep into my pussy.

"God, you're tight," he murmured, kissing my inner thigh, grinning as he caught my look of desperation. "So d'you think there's anyone out there? In the universe, I mean -- apart from us?"

"What?"

"'Cause I'd like to think so. Who knows? Maybe somebody somewhere's watching us right now." "Adam, please --" He added a second finger and I squealed at the pressure, unable to believe he was still teasing me.

He grinned, beginning to rock his fingers in and out of me, the rhythm frustratingly slow. "Oh yeah. You really need to come, don't you?"

"Adam!"

He laughed softly, this time kissing my tummy. "Okay. If there's anyone out there, let's give 'em a show." He lowered his head, still smiling at me across the rise of my breasts. "Oh, sweetheart. You look so beautiful. Come for me."

His words had an extraordinary effect. I'd never come to order before but the moment his mouth fastened over my clit, I screamed his name, my pussy clenching again and again around his fingers, the pleasure pure and intense, lasting much longer than ever before.

"Oh -- God," I whispered, finding it hard to catch my breath, aware I'd just had the orgasm of my life. "That was -- oh -- that was -- wow!"

"Wow?" He chuckled softly, kissing my tummy again, gently removing his fingers. "Wait till you have the next one."

I shook my head, my heart thumping loudly in my ears as he crawled up my body. "There won't be another one. There never is."

"Really?" He stared at me, his expression unreadable in the shadow. "Hmm, he murmured, his mouth coming down over mine. "That sounds like a challenge to me."

I could taste myself and I didn't care. His lips were soft and warm, his tongue exploring every recess as he moved into the cradle of my thighs, drawing up my knees, spreading me wide open. "This might not take long," he murmured apologetically. We both moaned as he rubbed his cock along my drenched, engorged sex. "I want you pretty badly. But I promise I'll make it up to you."

And then he was there, pushing hard at my opening. I bit down on my lip, feeling like a virgin all over again, wincing as the head slipped inside, stretching me so much more than his fingers had. If he was average then I must be very small, I decided, unable to repress my whimpers as he eased his way in, inch by painful inch.

"I'm sorry," he groaned, resting his head on my shoulder as he finally bottomed out, holding himself still inside me, letting me adjust to his size. "Sweetheart -- you're so damn tight."

"It's okay," I gasped, clinging to his waist, realising I'd forgotten to breathe. "Just -- don't move for a minute."

He gazed down at me, taking his weight on his arms. "Hamster," he breathed at last, shaking his head slightly. "No wonder he didn't want to let you go. No other woman would be able to feel him."

I laughed, my body shaking under his, sending him deeper still. "You -- you don't think James would have much of a career as a gigolo, then?"

Adam grinned, dipping his head to kiss me. "No."

The burning sensation was fading fast. I just felt incredibly full. "I'm ready," I whispered, lifting my hips experimentally.

"Whoa!" He groaned at the movement, his eyes squeezing closed. "I'm not. Just a few seconds more."

I smiled, amused to see his battle for self-control, amazed that I could be the cause. "Should I make you tell me about the stars?"

He gave a growl of laughter, his eyes opening. "They're beautiful. Like you." He reached up to cup my cheek with one hand, still supporting his weight on the other. "Sweetheart, I need to know your real name."

"Why?" Heat had flooded into my face at the tender words. I wondered if he could feel it beneath his palm.

He smiled. "Because I shout when I come. And if there is anyone out there watching -- I want them to know who I'm coming for."

I stared at him, touched. "It's Emma."

"Emma," he repeated, bending to kiss me again. "Now I'm ready."

All at once, his hand was gone, his arms back at my sides, his body pulling from mine...

I wailed as he plunged back in, filling me completely, the rush of sensation overwhelming. He moved oh-so-slowly at first, watching my face as he withdrew almost to the tip each time, letting me feel every ridge, every vein, driving me crazy with anticipation. "Adam!" I begged, my fingers digging into his shoulders, needing more -- much more. "Adam -- please --" And at last, he relented, his strong arms wrapping around me, lifting me towards him and pulling me into each thrust, gradually increasing the speed. The friction was incredible, the pleasure bordering pain, each stroke caressing an extemely sensitive spot inside me -- a place I hadn't even known existed.

"Emma," he ground out, driving much harder, much deeper now. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I'm not -- going to last --"

"Doesn't matter!" I gasped, unable to believe what was happening. A familiar, heavy pressure was building low in my tummy. I tensed beneath him, beginning to soar, the sense of impending pleasure beyond anything I'd ever experienced. "I'm -- I'm coming -- with you -- anyway -- ooo-ohhhh! Adam!"

I heard him groan as white light flashed behind my eyes, felt him thrust deeper than ever, my pussy going into violent spasm around him, milking his swelling cock.

"Em-ma!" he yelled, my name reverberating across the hillside while his cock pulsed inside me, suffusing my pussy with bursts of heat.

For a while, neither of us spoke, both struggling for breath -- me more so than Adam, it has to be said, but then he was lying on top of me, squashing the air from my lungs.

"There won't be another one. There never is."

I groaned as he laughed, teasing me again, this time with my own words. "I've never -- been so happy -- to be wrong," I gasped, still fighting for air.

"Oh --" Adam's arms tightened around me abruptly and the next thing I knew we were rolling. I found myself sprawled across his chest, his deflating cock sliding out of me. "Sorry, sweetheart. That better?"

In more ways than one. I hadn't realised quite how hard the ground had been beneath me. "My bum's gone numb."

He laughed again, his warm hands sliding down my back. "Well we can't have that," he said, giving my buttocks a vigorous rub. He gazed up at me, his expression softening. "You okay?"

Was I okay? Actually, I had the sudden urge to cry. I'd had no idea that sex could be like that. No idea that my body could respond like that, that I'd lose myself so completely in the moment -- so completely in him. "I'm fine," I mumbled, settling my head against his shoulder, turning my face away so he couldn't see the tears in my eyes. "Just really, really tired." That at least was true, the fading endorphin rushes of my twin orgasms leaving exhaustion in their wake.

His arms swept up around me, holding me close. "I'm not surprised," he murmured, kissing my temple. "It's way past your bedtime now." He shifted beneath me, easing me down on my side, cushioning my head with his shoulder. "Sleep," he said softly, even as my eyes crashed shut. "I'll wake you up for the sunrise."

evanslily
evanslily
2,884 Followers
12