Solution Needed

Story Info
Woman masturbates after viewing erotic material.
417 words
3.57
41.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sole intent was a picture for my online journal but my search, even on safe mode, returned more than I had expected. Way more.

The bad part: I was sitting in a classroom...half full of people.

Just the glimpse I had made my nipples stiffen but I quickly close the browser and tried the search again, this time with new criteria. Again the results were the same. And I was extremely turned on. Luckily, I was on the back row with no one directly beside me.

I browsed through a few pages of results and started rubbing my thighs together. It felt great! My pussy was soaked and it had been a week since I had had a really good orgasm.

Soon, just rubbing my thighs together wasn't getting it. I had to have more. I quietly excused myself and made my way to a bathroom I knew no one ever went in. Yes, there was one on campus, at least this time of day.

Just a little further, then I could relieve the build up that was accumulating so I had to walk very slowly just to keep my balance.

Each step, each slight movement of my legs was killing me. Oh, I had forgotten this detail, when I arrived at the bathroom the outer door had a latch to keep others out. This was turning out to be perfect! I locked the door and immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

I kicked off my shoes and laid my pants out on the floor. My panties had an enormous dark, wet spot on them. I lowered myself to the floor and ran my hand down my breasts, playing with each nipple, enjoying the sensation, shooting straight to my clit. I moved my hand swiftly down, into my panties and pressed on the button.

I reached in my purse and grabbed my pocket vibe and let it do the work while my fingers pumped my pussy, occasionally teasing my ass. Moaning and grunting loudly, without worry of being caught.

The peak, so close, my hips were bucking off the floor, wanting more, needing more, and I began seeing specks of white, my toes went numb, and I came harder than ever before. So hard, in fact, I blacked out. I wasn't sure how long I was out, but when I came to, there were 4 guys standing in the doorway staring at me.

Guess I was too busy to latch the door properly.

To be continued...