Solving My Little Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Little dick man proves he can eat pussy.
5.1k words
4.6
62.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my sexual encounters with Angie, I hid out in my room and tried to avoid contact with my sister and her friends. I mean, I was happy I'd finally lost my virginity, but I was too afraid I would be cornered by one of the girls and asked to talk about the experience, so I just avoided the possibility entirely.

Linda and her four friends went out for the evening and came back some time late. I don't know what time it was that they came home, but I was already in bed by the time they did. I'm a late sleeper, though, so I wasn't too surprised to wake up and go down to the kitchen and see my sister, Linda, and her hot friend, Angie, already laying out by the pool.

In the mornings, the sun splashes into the kitchen, allowing people at the poolside to be able to see inside the house, especially the kitchen. Linda didn't seem to notice me. She actually looked like she was napping in the lawn chair, but Angie definitely saw me. She yelled, "Tommy, come on out here!" Linda didn't move even with Angie yelling like that. She must have really been sleeping heavily.

I walked out to her and spoke in a soft voice, "What is it?"

"Can you rub some lotion on me?" She asked in a sappy, sweet voice.

"Sure, no problem," I reached for the lotion beside the lawn chair and walked to the space between her and my sister. How could I say no? She'd blown me and taken my virginity. The least I could do was put some lotion on for her. And it wasn't like it was a chore. I was more than happy to rub my hands up and down on her body.

Angie looked me up and down from behind her dark sunglasses. "Can you do me one more little favor?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Take off your shorts while you put the lotion on me," she sounded serious.

I glanced over at my sister. Her head was pointed in my general direction, but her mouth was open a little and she was breathing very slowly, both good indicators that she was sleeping.

"What if she wakes up?" I asked.

"She was drinking a lot last night. I don't think she's going to wake up. If she does, just pull a towel over you. I'm sure she won't notice," Angie explained.

"And the other girls?" I asked. There were still three more of her friends somewhere in that house.

"They're all still asleep, too. They won't be up for a couple more hours. Besides, we should be able to hear them coming with plenty of time to cover you up."

I made a doubtful expression and placed my hands on my hips.

"I'll make it worth your effort," Angie whispered. "And if you get caught..." she paused, "I'll make it extra worth your effort."

I threw caution to the wind and didn't really consider the consequences for once. Hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, I slid them down and off, then sat down beside Angie as quickly as I could, pulling a towel up onto my thigh. Angie was smiling and staring at my little cock the whole time.

"What's that for?" Angie pointed to the towel.

"In case Linda wakes up," I explained.

Angie grabbed the towel and dropped it onto the pool deck, "You won't need it unless she wakes up and she probably won't wake up for a couple of hours."

I was nervous. Linda could wake up at any moment. Either that or one of the other girls could come out and discover me being naked right there and I'd have to explain it, but then again, Angie did say she'd make it worth my efforts and I had every reason to believe the woman who had already made me cum three times within the first few hours of meeting her.

"Aren't you going to roll over?" Feeling exposed, I was trying to speed up the process a little.

"For what?"

"So I can put lotion on your back."

"No, silly, then I can't sit here and look at your naked body," She explained. "I want you to put lotion on my front,"

"But, can't you reach your front with your own hands?" I just wasn't getting it.

"I can, but why should I? Are you telling me you don't want to help me put lotion on these?" Angie reached behind her and untied the string on her bikini top, then peeled it off her large, firm breasts.

I was mesmerized by them. I mean, sure, she'd given me a blowjob and I'd even fucked her (twice!), but this was the first time I'd seen those ripe, white melons. She had well-defined tan lines that accentuated both breasts nicely. I could see by the lines that she liked to wear her bikini tops in a way that just barely covered the edge of her nipples. Seeing them like this excited me even more just from knowing how dangerously close her nipples were from popping into view when she had her bikini top on.

"You don't want me to get a sunburn, do you?" she asked. The sight of her bare breasts and the boldness of her whipping her top off in front of me started to stimulate me. I couldn't believe my eyes. The added danger of someone coming out back and seeing her and the risk of my sister waking up was something that also got my blood pumping. In just a few seconds, my cock grew from completely soft to a full erection. Angie didn't miss that minor detail, either. She looked down at my stiffened little cock and smiled when she noticed my erect state. She immediately reached down and rested her hand on my thigh just a few inches away from my throbbing erection.

"I wouldn't want you to burn," I shook my head, then squeezed a good glob of lotion out into one hand, then rubbed my hands together, smearing the lotion all over both hands. Maintaining eye contact with Angie, I reached forward, placing the palms of both hands onto the soft, firm skin of her breasts. I felt my cock twinge as my hands came into contact with her flesh.

Angie dropped her head back onto the pool chair, turning her head away from Linda. I was in heaven. I kneaded Angie's breasts firmly with my palms, then let my fingers slide back and forth across her hardening nipples. Then, I gripped each breast at the base and squeezed upward and toward the center of Angie's chest, squeezing her breasts into hardened points until I was left holding her by her nipples.

"Are you trying to milk me?" Angie asked, barely looking at me.

"No, not really," I replied. "Did that hurt?"

"No, that's not it. I just don't know how much you know about a woman's body, so I wanted to make sure you weren't expecting to have some milk squirt out or something."

"Oh," I said. I hadn't considered being able to milk her, but the thought was interesting.

I flinched when an unexpected hand gripped my other thigh. I was horrified when I looked over to see that it was Linda who had placed her hand on my leg.

"Are you naked?" She asked, peering over the top of her dark glasses as she gripped my leg to keep me from snapping my thighs shut to hide my little cock.

As fast as I could, I moved my hands down to cover my little cock in an attempt to block it from Linda's view. I couldn't stand the thought of having her make fun of me for my little cock.

Hearing Linda's words, Angie turned her head to look at Linda. "I thought you were asleep," Angie observed. She didn't seem the least bit startled and made no move to cover up her bare chest.

"I was," Linda answered. "What exactly are you two doing anyway?" She didn't sound angry, just surprised.

"He was rubbing lotion on me," Angie answered.

"I can see that. But he's completely naked." Linda hit on the key issue here.

"We thought you were asleep," Angie explained. "Close your eyes again and forget all about us if it bothers you."

"Okay, whatever," Linda said, pulling her hand away from my leg and putting her head back down on the deck chair. Thankfully, she turned her head away from Angie and me.

I looked at Angie. I was so embarrassed and intent on getting my clothes back on. Before I could say anything to Angie about it, Linda turned back over and looked right at me.

"Wait," Linda said.

"What?" I asked, covering my little cock again. What the hell could she possibly want?

"Let me see..." She said without emotion.

"Let you see what?" I was stunned. She couldn't possibly mean what I thought she meant.

"Your dick," She answered. "Not to be a pervert of anything, but I've never seen it until now. You're sitting her naked, so why not? I saw a glimpse of it already anyway, so what difference does it make?"

"No way in hell am I showing you my dick!"

"Oh, come on," She argued. "Just one look. After that, I'll roll back over and you can go back to doing whatever it was you were doing and I won't bother you any more. And, I promise I'll never mention it again or joke about it or anything like that. You have my word and you know I keep my word. "

"No way!" I protested. "I can't."

"Hey, if you're worried I'm going to laugh because it's small, forget it. She said seriously. "I've seen you walking around in shorts and I've seen you with a boner sometimes. So, don't be ashamed of it. I won't think any less of you. Why not just show me?"

"Because you're my sister!" Then, I thought of a different tactic, "Would you show me your tits if I asked?" I couldn't bring my self to say 'pussy'.

"I don't see why not," She said, reaching behind her to grab the string of her top.

"No, wait! I didn't mean that," My plan obviously back-fired on me. "I was just using that as an example."

"Hey, if you were curious, I'd show you. They're just tits. Come on, just show me your dick," Linda pleaded. Angie appeared to be tickled at how my sister was making me squirm. "Don't make me blackmail you with this."

"Blackmail me? How?"

"I don't know, like maybe make this the subject of conversation with the other girls when they get up. If you make a deal with me, I say nothing, but the deal is off if you don't show me."

"Come on, Linda, that's not very nice! You've never been a bitch to me before, so why start now?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I would never blackmail you and you know that, but just show me, okay?"

"I feel weird about it. It's already bad enough that you saw it," I complained.

"I promise, this is the last favor I'll ask of you for a long time," she reasoned.

Now, I have to admit, I'm often easily persuaded to do things I don't really want to do, especially by my sister. She just has this way of making me do the things I don't want to do and this was no exception. "Okay," I reluctantly agreed, "I'll move my hands, but only for a few seconds, okay?"

"Okay," Linda sat up on the deck chair. She was grinning from ear to ear. I had no idea why she suddenly wanted to see my cock so badly.

I took a deep breath, then closed my eyes tightly and lifted both hands off my groin and spread my legs open. I was certain I was giving her a good view of my cock.

"Wow, it's pretty small, isn't it?" Linda said quietly. I quickly put my hands back over it and opened my eyes. Before I could bark my protest at her words, Linda said, "Okay, wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you, but you know it's true, right?"

I nodded.

"Can I see it again really quick?" Linda asked. "I wasn't finished looking. I promise – cross my heart – I won't say anything negative about it, okay?"

I took another deep breath, closed my eyes, and raised my hands again. I felt a chill run through my body when a hand grasped my cock, lightly. I opened my eyes and saw Linda's hand wrapped around my little cock.

"Sorry," She said, pulling her hand away. She rubbed her fingers together, apparently to spread around the precum that must have gotten on her hand when her fingers ran past the head of my cock. "I just wanted to see what it felt like. I know I didn't ask, so I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow." My eyes must have been popping out of my head. I couldn't think of anything to say, but Angie knew what had to be said.

"Did you just grab your brother's cock?" Apparently, Angie didn't believe what she'd just seen, either.

Linda looked at me, then at Angie, then back at me, "Should I tell her?" Linda asked.

"Tell me what?"

"Well," Linda looked very serious, "We're not exactly brother and sister."

"Not exactly?" Angie asked. "How is that?"

"My mom and his dad got married just a couple of years ago. To ease everyone's minds and to make everything easier to epxlain, we never get into the step-brother, step-sister routine. Even when our parents were still dating, it was just easier to say we were brother and sister. It's just easier than explaining the whole thing and having people look at us and wonder if we're sleeping together or not."

"But you look similar enough to be biological siblings," Angie didn't quite believe it, but it was true. "Well, close enough anyway... Have you two ever...?"

"No," Linda answered before Angie could finish the sentence. "Neither of us ever had an attraction, but you see what I mean, right?"

"What about now? Why did you want to touch his dick?"

"Like I said, Just curious, I guess," Linda explained, then looked at me. "I really am sorry. I don't know what came over me. Should I give you something in return? Do you really want to see my breasts? Would that make it even?"

"No, no, I was bluffing," I admitted. The whole experience left me feeling weird. Even my dick felt funny after having been touched by the girl I'd treated like a sister for the past few years.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you or violated your personal space," Linda said quietly before she stood and walked into the house.

"That was fucking weird," Angie said, then she got up without putting her top back on and followed Linda into the house. I put my own shorts back on and returned to the house, but I avoided the girls and headed right to my room.

Around lunch time, I went downstairs to the kitchen, expecting to find the downstairs vacant, but I ran into all five girls right at the kitchen counter. When I walked into the room, everyone stopped talking and turned right toward me.

"What?" I asked, immediately suspicious that they'd been talking about me while I wasn't there.

"Nothing, what do you mean 'what'?" Linda asked. We were both acting like nothing had happened, which was a relief. I didn't want to discuss it or let on that I was even thinking about it.

I caught both Erin and Rachel both looking down at my crotch. They both looked away when I looked at them. Fuck, I guess they had been talking about me. I just shook my head.

"Hungry?" Linda asked. "There's sandwich stuff on the counter."

"Thanks," I said, then started fixing myself a sandwich. While I was constructing what could only be described as a delicious mess, Angie joined me at the counter.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" She whispered.

I looked back over my shoulder slightly to see if the other girls were paying attention. They seemed to be too occupied with their own conversation to hear Angie's whispered question. "Yeah," I whispered back.

"After you've had time to eat your sandwich," She stated.

"I'll be in my room," I whispered back, carrying my sandwich as I left the room.

The girls started giggling about something, but I ignored them, hoping it wasn't about me.

I'd been in my room with the door shut for about an fifteen minutes. It took me nearly that long to eat my sandwich.

I was laying on my bed and flicking through a magazine when there was a light knock before the door swung open. It was Angie.

"Hey," She said. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No. I was just reading."

Angie plopped down beside me on the bed, putting her body parallel to mine, she got her body prone and propped herself up on her elbows with her arms crossed under her. She plucked the magazine from my hands and set it down on the bed on the other side of her. "Well, I was having a chat with the girls downstairs about some of the stuff we did up here..."

"You told them?" I asked with surprise in my voice must have been obvious.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? They're my friends. Come on, you must have known I would tell them. You tell your friends things like that, don't you?"

"You talked about it with my sister?" I asked in disbelief. "Christ!" It was already bad enough that she'd seen my little cock out by the pool, and to make matters worse, she'd also touched it! I never expected that to happen.

"Well, it was no secret. She knew what we were doing up here."

"I guess I was hoping you wouldn't have talked about it," I said, rolling onto my side to face her. I placed my head in my palm and propped myself up on my elbow. "How much did you tell them?" I was worried she'd described my little dick to them or commented on a poor performance.

"I just told them a little about what we did and how you fucked me. Oh, and I told them that you fucked me doggy-style till I came. That's about it. That's not a problem for you, is it?"

"No," I said, holding back a smile. If that's all she told them, it made me sound like a stud and I had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Well, anyway, one of the girls asked me if you were a good kisser, so imagine my embarrassment when I said, 'Oh, shit, I sucked his dick and I fucked him, but I never kissed him'."

"So, you came up here to straighten that out?" I asked.

"That's not the only thing I came up here for, but can you imagine that? I've had your dick in my mouth, but not your tongue."

In all the excitement, I hadn't even thought about it. So much had happened in the past two days, I never slowed down to think.

I leaned forward, pressing my hand against Angie's hip cueing her to roll over onto her back with me following. With Angie flat on her back, I pressed my body against hers, sliding one of my legs between hers and pressing my hand down on the other side of her body. My face was only a few inches away from hers. Her lips were shiny with gloss and I could feel her breath on me as she looked at me expectantly.

Slowly, I lowered my face to hers. I was also unintentionally building the suspense and adding to the excitement of the moment. Our mouths parted slightly as our lips came into contact with one another. Then, I felt Angie's tongue brush lightly across my upper lip. My own tongue darted out to meet hers.

Pushing her tongue deeper into my mouth, Angie exhaled loudly. Gripping me at the back of my neck with one hand, she pressed my faced down tightly against hers. Her other hand snaked around my waist, pressing me down onto her body. My cock had already stiffened to a nice little erection, which was eagerly poking her in the hip. By the gyrations of her hips, I assumed Angie must have felt my erect little cock pressing into her side.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as our tongues wrestled, darting in and out of one another's mouths. I flicked at Angie's tongue rapidly with my own tongue and started grinding my hips in rhythm with Angie's gyrations.

"Okay," Angie pulled her face away from mine, breaking the mouth lock. "I think it's safe to tell the girls you're a decent kisser."

I didn't respond. I was already aroused and didn't want to stop, so I started kissing her along her neck, nibbling my way around to her shoulder. The shirt she was wearing was very elastic, so I boldly tugged at the top button, then slid her shirt off the shoulder to give my mouth access to it.

Angie offered no resistance. Instead, she ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head as I kissed my way across her collar bone toward the center of her chest. Feeling even more brave, I gently kissed her along the middle of her breastbone, starting with the base of her throat. To pave the way for my mouth, I attacked the buttons of her shirt one by one with my hand, then opened the front of her shirt completely before continuing my trail down the center of her chest.

Angie's ample cleavage held tension on a single barrier to my quest. Where her bra came together in the middle was an obstacle that needed to be cleared from the path of my mouth.

12