Solving My Little Problem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using both hands on the sides of Angie's bra, I lifted the material up, away and over Angie's firm breasts, then let the bra tighten back down on her chest, leaving her breasts out in the open and unobstructed. I buried my face in Angie's cleavage, licking and sucking at the bare, delicate skin.

In response to a combination of the cool air and the close proximity of my mouth, Angie's nipples began to rise and harden into stiff little caps on her breasts. I cupped the edge of one breast in my hand, then continued to kiss a trail along the lower edge of the other one. I kissed and licked a complete circle around the outside of Angie's breast, then averted my attention to the other one, repeating the process.

After I'd made a complete circle on both breasts, I slowly licked, kissed, and sucked a slightly smaller circle around her right breast, being very careful not to touch the nipple yet. I took my sweet time circling her nipple with my mouth, making a big circle of kisses. Then, I started another smaller circle around her nipple. This time, in addition to licking and sucking her bare breast, I began to bite her gently, barely nibbling at her soft skin, pulling small bits of flesh into my mouth and licking it as I did.

Angie raised her breast up to meet my face in an attempt to shove her nipple in my mouth, but I was quick enough to draw back slightly. She was apparently enjoying the stimulation, but wanted to kill the anticipation.

"You're a little tease, aren't you?" Angie's breathing was heavy and her voice was deep.

I made some kind of affirmative sound that wasn't quite a word, focusing instead on keeping my mouth on her beautiful breast. Next, I licked a nice little circle right around her hardened nipple, drawing an imaginary circle around the entire nipple. Finally, I flicked my tongue across it several times and sucked the nipple into my mouth. After applying a little suction, I flicked at it rapidly, then slid my hand up and over the other breast and began tugging on it lightly between my thumb and index finger.

"Oh, that feels good," Angie moaned. I spent a few minutes sucking on each breast in turn before moving on. Keeping a hand in place over one breast, I moved my mouth downward toward Angie's tummy and kissed a little trail down to her navel, then to the waist of her shorts.

I unsnapped the shorts, lowered the zipper, and slid them down and off of Angie without any protest or resistance. I left the panties, a light blue thong, firmly in place, then started kissing her tummy along the waist band of the panties.

Then, I sat up on the bed and backed away from Angie. Pressing her knees up in the air, I spread her feet apart and planted them down on the bed firmly before positioning myself in front of her. The front of Angie's cotton panties were darkened by the wetness of her juices. My efforts to arouse her had been successful. She appeared to be ready for me to dive into her hot little pussy.

Making eye contact with Angie, I ran both hand up her inner thighs until they cam to a stop at the edge of her panties, then ran them down her thighs again to her knees.

I pressed my face close to one leg and started kissing a trail up Angie's leg along her inner thigh, slowing my pace as I came closer to the hot mound in the center. Angie pressed her hips forward in anticipation of my mouth touching her pussy, which was still covered with her panties, but I resisted, instead stopping and licking the area that formed a crease where her thigh met her crotch.

With my thumb hooked inside Angie's panties, I pulled them away from her pussy, then over to one side, letting the cool air from my breath blow directly onto her soaking pussy while I still focused my attention on the same spot.

Next, I licked and nibbled my way parallel to Angie's pussy up to the top of her pubic mound. Angie threw her head back and exhaled deeply, then gripped my hair tightly with one hand and held her panties open for me with the other. That was more of an invitation than I needed. I knew Angie was ready for my tongue on her pussy. Without lifting my mouth away from Angie's pubic mound, I slowly and deliberately slithered down her mound to the top of her pussy, licking her as I went.

Still holding her panties to one side for me, Angie extended two fingers, which she used to spread the top of her pussy open for me, exposing her clit to my view. Her waiting pussy was a beautiful sight to me. Glistening with her juices, her pussy was eagerly awaiting my tongue.

I'd never tasted a woman's pussy before and was slightly apprehensive about trying it. With what I'd heard friends say about them sometimes having an aroma or unpleasant taste, I still had to try it myself, especially when I considered that Angie had already sucked my cock and swallowed my cum without the least bit of hesitation.

Gently, I stuck out my tongue for my first taste of Angie's pussy, allowing just the tip of my tongue to come into contact with her clit. I was pleased to find it tasted pleasant and just a little sweet. With the initial awkwardness gone, I flicked my tongue rapidly against Angie's clit, then swirled my tongue around it. As I did, my tongue brushed against the fingers Angie was using to hold herself open for me. I think she liked the way my tongue felt on her fingers, but the quick movements on her clit appeared to be driving her wild with stimulation. Her hips were gyrating and pulsating as I lapped at her pussy like a thirsty animal, alternating between flicking her clit with my tongue and sucking at it with my lips closed around it.

Angie wasn't hesitant to let me know how it made her feel, either. She was gritting her teeth and groaning and grunting with pleasure while I tortured her little clit with my mouth and tongue.

Angie's breathing became erratic. Guessing she was about to cum, I took both my hands, slid them under her knees and up over her stomach, then onto both breasts. I gripped both nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, then gently twisted them in my hands.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Angie said, nearly yelling. "Shit, you're a good little pussy-licker." She was so loud, I was guessing the other girls could probably hear her, especially if they were next door in my sister's room.

Her grip tightened on my hair and pulled her pussy open even more for me. I closed my lips over her clit and simultaneously sucked at it and flicked it with my tongue. Angie raised her hips in the air slightly. When she did, I let go of her tits and slid both hands down to cup her ass cheeks, moving her hips higher and exposing more of her pussy to my mouth.

"Oh, shit!" She screamed. Angie held her breath as her body convulsed uncontrollably, like little tremors moving through her body. She was cumming, and I didn't stop licking that pussy. While she came, I flattened my tongue out on her pussy and smeared it around, concentrating mostly on her clit, but attempting to stimulate more of her pussy with more of my tongue. Angie shivered a little more, stiffening her body like a board, then finally collapsed and took in a deep breath.

"Fuck," She said through labored breath, "For someone who was a virgin yesterday, you sure can eat pussy. How the hell did you get so good?"

"I read a book about it," I said. I wasn't joking, but Angie laughed like I had been, so I smiled and pretended that I had been joking.

"Come here," she said.

I crawled back up to be even with her on the bed. Angie curled up beside me, resting her head on my arm, then used her thumb to wipe her juices off my face.

"Did you like that?" I asked. I knew she did, but I felt like making some small talk.

"Yeah, that was amazing," She said.

"Do you want me to do it again?" I asked, but I was mostly joking.

"Sure," she panted. "Just give me a few minutes to catch my breath, but this time, I want to sit on your face. Would that be okay?"

"Sure, why not?"

To be continued...

12