Solving My Little Problem Ch. 04

Story Info
Small man gets anonymous blowjob from secret admirer.
4.7k words
4.62
50k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls went back to school on Sunday and my life returned to normal. I'd lost my virginity over the weekend and it was all because of one of my sister's hot friends. I was feeling pretty good about myself, especially since Angie, my sister's friend, didn't seem to particularly care about the size of my small penis.

I didn't hear anything else from Linda or her friends again until the next Friday night. I had gone out to a party, which turned out to be pretty lame, so I drove home around midnight. When I pulled in the drive, I was surprised to see Linda's car parked in my spot, so I pulled in behind it.

I entered the house through the kitchen. Hearing the television, I walked into the living room where I was treated to a lovely sight. There was Linda and her four friends. I have to describe how they were dressed and what they were doing so you can get the full impact of what I walked into.

Angie and Erin were both lying on their stomachs on the floor with a big bowl of popcorn between them. They both looked hot. Angie was wearing a thong on bottom and an over-sized T-shirt. Erin was mesmerizing in a pair of thin boy shorts and a matching top. The boy shorts did her proud ass cheeks justice, prominently displaying all their beauty.

My own sister, Linda, was leaning back in the recliner wearing a thin top that did nothing to hide her hard nipples (not that I was looking) and a pair of cotton panties on bottom. I'd often seen Linda dressed this way and never thought anything of it when it was just her and me in the house, but it seemed strange this time with her friends around, too. I tried to put it out of my mind so I could enjoy the other eye candy in the room.

Then, there was Rachel, the quiet one. She was sitting on the love seat in her pajamas. I suddenly thought of her as the party-pooper, always wearing a little too much for me to enjoy her goods.

The most interesting one to see was Cheryl. On the previous weekend's visit, she'd proven to be the shy, conservative girl who appeared to be very self-conscious about her body, but now, she was asleep on the couch in a pair of dark blue sheer panties and a matching sheer top, and when I say 'sheer', I mean I could see right through it. The material hid nothing. I could see her dark nipples and the thin slit of her pussy, which was capped with a narrow landing strip of red hair to match the hair on the top of her head. To the side of the little landing strip was a tiny ladybug tattoo. I never would have guessed Cheryl would have had a tattoo, especially so close to her pussy. I knew I was staring, but I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I'd been standing there checking the girls out, unnoticed, for a good minute before anyone realized I was there. My anonymous lurking ended when Linda spotted me.

"Hey, when did you get home?" Linda asked, alerting everyone to my presence, except Cheryl who was still sleeping.

"I just got here," I lied.

"I thought you were staying at a friend's house."

I shook my head, "I went to a lame party,"

When I glanced over at Angie, she smiled and said, "Hi, sexy!"

"Tramp!" Erin said, giggling and slapping Angie on the arm. The two girls looked at one another and smiled.

"Good night," Angie said to Erin, then stood up and walked in my direction, raising her eyebrows at me as she walked past me and ran up the stairs.

"What are you going to do?" Linda asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are you going to sit down and watch TV with us or are you going to sit and gawk at my friends all night?" Linda didn't sound like she was trying to be a smart ass, just inquisitive.

"Sorry, but your friends are hot," I said. Rachel turned her head to look at me. I felt a little embarrassed, but figured I'd be bold, "Sorry, Rachel, but you are," Then I looked down at Cheryl again and said, "And she's lying here practically naked."


"Well, don't wake her up," Erin said. "She'd be really embarrassed if she knew you saw her like that."

"Why?" I asked. "She's not embarrassed for you girls to see her dressed like that?"

"Not really," Erin answered. "She's okay being buck-ass naked around us, but with guys, she's really shy."

"Are all girls like that?" I asked.

"Like what? Shy?"

"No, I mean, are all girls comfortable getting naked around one another?"

"Mostly," Erin shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't object to changing clothes in front of any of my friends, if that's what you mean. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. "What about sleeping in the same bed?"

"We do that all the time," Rachel answered for Erin.

"Naked?" I asked.

"Sometimes," Linda answered. I hadn't really expected her to give me an answer. I'd rather think of the other girls naked. "But it's usually with panties and a shirt on."

Cheryl turned her head and bent her leg, giving me the impression that she was waking up, but she wasn't. Instead, she was just re-adjusting herself in her sleep and inadvertently giving me a better view of her pussy. I still couldn't believe I was standing there staring at her in her sheer under garments and none of her friends had the decency to shoo me away or to offer to cover her up.

I felt a little dirty, like looking at her like that wasn't quite right somehow. I shook my head, "Okay, I'm going to bed." I turned and walked up the stairs. Sure, I was going to my room and I was going to my bed, but I wasn't going to go to sleep. I was going to jerk off and fantasize about the hot girls I'd just seen in my own living room. I really owed it to my sister for making this kind of thing happen again.

Sure, the girls were hot, but the icing on the cake was seeing shy little Cheryl in her sheer panties and shirt. I had that image embedded in my memory for life now. As shy as she was, there was no way I was going to see her like that again, unless of course, she spent the night again, but I would have to have incredible luck for it to happen that way again.

When I got to my room, I left the lights off and left the door opened a little to allow enough light to spill in from the hallway so I could see well enough to do what I needed to do. I sat down on the edge of the bed, kicked off my shoes, and unsnapped my pants, then reached for the bottle of skin lotion I kept in the end-table drawer. I was already starting to get erect just thinking about stroking my cock and thinking about all that hot eye-candy downstairs and Angie, too, wherever she was.

I set the lotion down on the end-table and was reaching for the waist of my pants when I felt a hand on my back. The unexpected touch startled me for more reasons than one. I barely caught myself before letting out a scream, but as I turned my head to face the person in the dark, Angie's familiar voice calmed me back down.

"What were you getting ready to do?" Angie asked.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

Angie grabbed me by the back of the shirt and gently pulled me down onto the bed on my back, then threw a leg over my chest and straddled my body, pressing her ass into my chest while her knees rested on each side of my head. I didn't resist any of this.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me joining you in here," Angie sounded sympathetic. "You were about to jerk off, weren't you? I could give you some privacy, if you'd like."

"No, that's okay," I said quickly. Playing with her body was a lot more fun than playing with my own. "You can stay." I raised my hands to grip her bare thighs, her sweet scent filling my nose.

"Did those girls downstairs turn you on?" Angie asked. I could only make out her silhouette in the near darkness, but if I could see her face, I bet I would have seen a big grin on it. "Did they get you all worked up in their little skimpy clothes? I bet you have a little hard-on in your pants, don't you?" Angie reached around behind her to feel my crotch for an erection. "I know it's small, but I can't feel it. You aren't hard yet?"

"No, I'm not hard," I admitted.

"Can I ask you something?" Angie asked. "And I want you to tell me the truth."

"I'll try," I said. Shit, I was hoping this wasn't going to be one of those hard questions with no correct answer. Girls tend to ask them from time to time and I'm terrible at answering them.

"Are you turned on by any of my friends?"

I waited before I answered. This was one of those loaded questions and no matter what I answered, I was sure to fuck it up.

"Let me put it a different way, okay?" My eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness and I could make out the outline of her face. "You and I are friends, right? I mean, I guess you could say that, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose," Whew, that was a little easier to answer.

"I mean, we do fun stuff, but we're not attached to each other, right?"

"Right."

"So, if you went and did something with another girl, that's no problem and the same for me, right? You don't think I'm just seeing you, right?"

"Sure, I don't see why not," Okay, the questions were easier to answer than I'd expected, but I was getting the feeling she was going to hit me with something difficult any minute.

"Okay," Angie said. "I just wanted to make sure we were straight and that you're not expecting something from me, like a commitment or something like that."

"Wow," I said, "You said that kind of like a guy would."

"Sorry, but I wanted to get that out in the open before things get complicated."

"That's good. I don't mind," I felt a sense of relief. "Is that all you came up here for?"

"No," Angie said, "There's something else I wanted to ask you."

"Oh?"

"It's the reason I was asking you if you liked any of my friends."

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well, as strange as this may sound, when I was talking to one of the girls about you, she got really interested and said she wouldn't mind getting physical with you, but she's really shy because she didn't want to approach you herself. She thought you might reject her."

"Oh, that must be Cheryl," I picked the one who was naturally shy and the most obvious guess.

"I promised her I wouldn't tell you who she was, so I can't confirm or deny who it is, okay? I'll ask you this, though: is there anyone downstairs that you just wouldn't want to have a physical experience with? That's what it comes down to, really."

"Honestly, you and all your friends are really hot, so no, there isn't one that I'd exclude if she extended the offer. Not to argue with you or whichever one of the girls it is, but she has nothing to be shy about. I'm not going to turn her down. You're all hot. If you just gave me a hint, I could hit on her myself." She was crazy if she thought I wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck another one of her friends, but I wanted to push things along a little.

"That's good, but like I said, she doesn't want you to know who she is, so this is the part where it's going to sound a little weird, okay?"

"Weird?" I asked. "What could be weird about someone wanting to mess around and have a little fun?"

"Let me explain. I'll just come out with it instead of beating around the bush about it."

"Fair enough," I said.

"My friend would like to come up here and suck your dick," Angie admitted finally.

"I have no problem with that. What guy would turn something like that down?"

"It's a little more complicated than that. Now, this is the weird part – like I said before, she's really shy and afraid you will reject her, so if you say 'yes', she wants to do it in the dark and she doesn't want you to know who she is. If you agree to it, you just have to let her suck your dick and then leave without you knowing who she is."

I thought about it for a minute. First, I wondered if it was some weird prank the girls were playing on me, but I'd never known my sister to conjure up anything that devious and I certainly didn't expect it from one of her friends, especially Angie. Why would they go to so much trouble? But, then, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, either. If one of the other girls wanted to suck my dick, then fine. Having her mouth wrapped around my cock was good enough for me.

"If you don't want to do it..." Angie started to say.

"No," I interrupted, "I'm not saying I don't want to do it, but..."

"But what? Other than not knowing who it is, is there any problem?"

"Well," I could think of one big problem, actually it was a small problem, "How much did you tell her about me?"

"What do you mean?" Angie asked.

"You know," I didn't want to say it out loud, "About my size."

"Oh! You mean the size of your dick?"

"Yeah," It still hurt to admit it.

"The size of your dick did come up in the conversation. I know I promised I wouldn't say anything to anyone, but, well, she knows how big it is and she said it's not a problem. She said she doesn't care how small it is. She just wants to give you some pleasure and that's it."

"If I agree, how is it supposed to happen? And when?"

"I've given it some thought actually, and I have most of it worked out," Angie explained. "That's kind of why I climbed on top of you. The position we're in right now would probably work pretty good. I can sit here on your chest like this while she comes in here and does her thing on you. Before I tell her to come in here, you have to promise you will stay there on the bed on your back and not try to get up or see who it is or it's all over with her AND with me, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. She was right, this was weird, more weird than I could have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I thought girls were supposed to be more emotionally attached and that kind of thing, but I guess Angie and whichever one it was who was going to come suck my dick were both just free-spirited and didn't abide by that rule.

"Right now?" I asked. I hadn't thought she would want to do it so soon.

"Yeah," Angie produced her cell phone. I hadn't known she'd had her phone in my bed until she started sending a text message.

While she typed messages, I contemplated the situation. I had originally thought she was talking about Cheryl. She's the shy one. But now, I was thinking it was either Erin or Rachel. Erin didn't seem to have a problem flaunting her body around me and she didn't seem at all shy, so I was putting my money on Rachel. She was the only one who was dressed in full pajamas downstairs. Even Cheryl seemed to be able to loosen up around her friends. Besides, she was sound asleep a few minutes ago. I doubted she'd woken up to answer text messages.

Angie kept sending text messages back and forth with whichever girl it was. I started to get a little bored, self-assured in my assumption that it was Rachel. I started rapping my fingers back and forth on Angie's thighs like a bored schoolboy.

"Be patient," Angie instructed, still typing messages into her phone. "I'm setting everything up. It's just going to take a minute. Do you need something to do?"

"Like what?" I asked. "There's not a whole lot I can do from this position."

Angie slid forward on my chest, then raised her butt up a little and pulled her panties over to the side, pushing her pussy into my face.

"Lick," She ordered.

I gripped Angie's ass with both hands and pulled her pussy down onto my face, instantly aware of her state of arousal, which gave me the idea that setting up a blowjob for me from her friend was also a turn-on for her.

I lapped at Angie's pussy with my hands wrapped around her ass, pulling her pussy to my face.

"Mmm..." Angie moaned. "Looks like I'll get a little something out of this, too." Angie reached behind herself again, this time, putting her hand down into my pants and underwear to check for an erection again. This time, she found one. Shoving her pussy in my face had caused an instant boner. "Oh, I see your little monster has awakened."

Angie's words didn't hurt me, they only excited me further. I was hard and ready for her friend to come suck my little cock, but Angie stroking it didn't feel bad either.

"Okay, she's going to come in here in just a second. When the door opens, I'm going to cover your eyes until she has the door closed again, okay?"

I nodded my agreement without stopping my licking action on her pussy. I shivered in anticipation when the door opened, spilling light into the room. True to her word, Angie covered my eyes with her hand until the door closed again, leaving the room completely dark except for the dim light of my digital clock, which did little to illuminate the room.

With my feet planted on the floor, I could feel light footprints approaching the bed, then they stopped. A pair of hands pressed down on each of my knees, then slid up my legs to my waist. Again, I shivered, this time at the touch of the strange hands on my body.

Angie pulled her hand out of my pants as two new hands worked my zipper down, then gently tugged my pants down my legs, around my ankles, then off my body. The process was repeated on my underwear, first with the hands sliding up my legs, gently tugging my underwear down, then off. Finally, she pulled each sock off of me so I was naked on the lower half of my body. The only thing I was still wearing was my shirt.

After pulling my socks off, the hands once again found my knees, then slowly slid up my legs to my bare waist. My cock was very hard now and I could feel a big strand of pre-cum seeping out of the head of my cock and running down the short shaft of my cock onto my balls.

The hands slid to the center of my waist, then down my pelvic area, and completely around my waiting crotch. I wanted those mysterious hands to grab my cock so bad that I pushed my hips up in anticipation. After passing up my cock and balls, the hands went down the insides of my thighs and back down to my knees again. This time, she lifted my knees, pulling my feet up off the floor, then set them down again, but not on the floor. The heels of my feet had been planted firmly in a woman's lap. Feeling with my feet, I could tell this woman was wearing only a pair of panties on the bottom and when she leaned forward to move her arms back up my legs, I felt her breasts touch my legs. She was wearing a tight little top, but that was all I could tell. I couldn't make a very good determination of what size her breasts were from the feeling on my legs.

I had originally thought this was Rachel, but then, I remembered who had been wearing panties downstairs. Rachel had been wearing pajamas and besides Angie (who was already sitting on my face) and my sister, the only one wearing just panties was Erin. Unless Rachel had taken the pajama bottoms off in preparation or Cheryl had woken up, I was certain this was Erin, but she hadn't struck me as being shy in the least. In fact, she was usually dressed somewhat skimpily and was always flaunting her sexuality around me. She must have easily known I would have jumped her at a moment's notice and there couldn't have been any confusion about that.

My concentration was broken immediately when I felt a tongue lick at the tip of my cock, apparently savoring an initial taste of my pre-cum before the anonymous mouth slid over the head of my cock.

Before this experience, I would have thought all blowjobs felt mostly the same, but within a few seconds, I could already feel a distinct difference in the way this girl sucked my cock and the way Angie had. When Angie had my cock in her mouth, she sucked at it like she was determined to make me cum in a hurry. The girl who was sucking my cock now was more sensual about it and was taking her time. She appeared to be savoring every lick on my cock and seemed to enjoy feeling the shape of my cock and its taste with every suck and stroke.

I didn't know how much more stimulation I could take without losing all control and blowing my load right in her face. I'd already all but stopped licking at Angie's sopping pussy. My conscience thoughts were instead occupied by the sensation I was feeling on my cock. I know Angie noticed I'd stopped paying attention to her pussy, but she didn't complain that I'd stopped stimulating her.

12