Solving My Little Problem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the shorts were off of her, Erin straddle me again, pressing her pelvis down on my crotch. Through my jeans, I could feel Erin's hot pussy, pressing against the tip of my cock. She moved her face from mine and started kissing me on the neck.

Propping herself up with one hand on the bed, Erin slid her other hand down between us until she found my waist and began tugging at my belt buckle, struggling with it for a few seconds before she managed to unbuckle it. Then, the sharp snap of my pants being unbuttoned filled the silent room momentarily, followed by the crackle of my zipper going down.

Erin tugged at my pants only slightly, opening the flaps of my jeans enough for my little cock to pitch a tent in my underwear, sticking straight up in the air. Then, she placed her other hand beside my head, opposite her other hand, and wrapped both hands around the back of my neck as she moved her mouth back to mine, keeping her eyes closed the entire time.

Now, she kissed me slowly and passionately, a little more roughly than I would have expected from her. She bit and tugged at my lip, sucking it into her mouth and flicking at it with her tongue.

Meanwhile, her legs were spread wide enough to let her press her pussy down on my cock. I could feel her rhythmically swiping her pelvic bone back and forth across the head of my cock. The flesh-to-flesh connection was broken only by her panties and my underwear, yet I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her pussy and imagined it must have been flowing with juices.

Feeling her rub herself up and down on my cock was exciting, but as she did so, I could feel the friction of my own underwear on the head of my cock and knew that if she kept it up too long, my cock would be sore when it was all over.

I slipped both hands into the waist of my pants and underwear and slid them both down a few inches, just enough to allow my cock to see the light of day. When Erin pressed her crotch back down against me. My naked cock pressed against her pussy with only her panties between our hot flesh. Letting out a deep breath, she resumed the motion with her hips, but this time, it was slower, much slower, like she was concentrating on the feeling of my cock on her clit.

Erin broke the kiss again. This time, it was to sit up and peel her top off, sharing with me the sight of her lovely tits. When she bent back down do kiss me again, I took the opportunity to feel her tits with both hands. They felt bigger than the ones I'd handled the night before, but I dismissed this as my imagination. It had been dark and Angie had been sitting on my face at the time.

Erin moved her face down to kiss me on my neck again, then slipped her hands under my shirt, pulling it off of me in a single motion before returning to kiss me on my chest. She then kissed a trail down my chest to my stomach, sending a shiver through my entire body.

When she made it to my waist, Erin didn't waste any time to focus on my cock. Without any warning, she slipped the length of me into my mouth, roughly sucking my flesh as she did. Without meaning to, I let out a grunt, "Ungh!" She was rough on my cock, much rougher than last night.

Fortunately, she slid her mouth back off my cock after a few seconds. Feeling her hand on my cock, I looked down to see what she was doing and was shocked to see her measuring my dick with her fingers.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just surprised, that's all."

"About what?" I propped myself up on my elbows.

"About how small your cock is," She explained.

Then it struck me. I was instantly embarrassed when I realized what I should have figured out before now -- it wasn't Erin who had sucked my dick the night before. I didn't know who it was, but it wasn't her. How could I have been so stupid? Erin's tits were bigger, she certainly wasn't shy like the other girl was, and she was a hell of a lot rougher than the girl who had been sucking me the night before. Then, who could it have been? Rachel? It certainly wasn't Cheryl. I was certain of that. Fuck, I'd guessed it all wrong! If it had been Erin, she wouldn't be surprised at the size of my cock.

"You must have heard that before," Erin stated. "There's nothing wrong with it, it's just really small, that's all."

I was terribly embarrassed and just wanted to get out of the situation. I started to sit up and push Erin's hands away from me.

"What's wrong?" Erin asked, gripping my hands in hers. "Did I hurt your feelings? If I did, I'm sorry."

I stopped, not knowing what to do.

"Just relax, okay?" Her voice was calm and soothing. Still holding both my hands in hers, she slipped her mouth back down on my cock, which had started to soften. She easily sucked it back to life. After a few seconds, I started to lay back down, but Erin stopped me. "Sit up," she commanded, tugging at my hands with hers as she slid down and off the bed, resting herself on her knees in front of my bed.

I slid to the edge of the bed and swung my feet down to the floor.

"Stand up," Erin commanded.

I stood. Erin pulled my pants and underwear down past my knees, then sat upright in front of me on her knees, positioning her face in front of my hard, little cock. My head was still spinning from the realization that I'd picked the wrong girl, yet she hadn't refused my advances and even insisted on continuing after I became uncomfortable with the situation.

"Let me know when you're going to cum, okay?" Erin asked, looking up into my eyes.

"Why?" I asked. It seemed like an odd request to me. "Oh, you don't swallow?"

"Of course, I do, silly," Erin giggled. "But this time, I want you to cum in my face."

"Really? Why?"

"Because it's nasty and naughty," Erin answered, then slipped her lips back down over my cock.

Fuck! That sounded pretty hot. It wasn't going to take me very long to cum with that image in mind.

Erin sucked my cock harder and rougher than Angie or the mystery girl had (whoever that was). She snaked her hands around my back and gripped both of my ass cheeks with her hands, kneading them in both hands, but not as I had done to her. She was much rougher and much more in control, gripping my ass tightly and spreading my cheeks apart, then back together again. I could feel her raking her nails across my skin as she sucked my cock.

I looked down at her. What a wonderful sight to see. Her beautiful face slid up and down on the shaft of my cock while her hands gripped my ass tightly. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was what she'd said about being nasty and naughty. I reached down with one hand and gripped a big handful of her hair in my fist, then did the same with the other hand. With a firm grip on Erin's hair, I started pulling her head back and forth on my cock.

As soon as I gripped her head and started tugging, I heard Erin groan loudly. Her grip loosened from my ass and both her hands reached up and grabbed me by the wrists. She looked up at me as I fucked her face with my cock. The look in her eyes was difficult to decipher at first. I thought it was anger, then sadness, then I realized what it was -- submission! She was getting off on it. That's why she wanted me to cum in her face. She wanted me to dominate her. I only hoped I could live up to her expectations. I'd been wrong about her intentions, but I wasn't going to fuck this up.

"You like me fucking your face, don't you?" I asked, finding unfamiliar courage in her reaction to me.

Erin nodded her response to the best of her ability with me holding her hair in my hands and shoving my cock in and out of her mouth.

"You want me to mess up your pretty little face with my cum, too, don't you?" I used my best macho voice.

Again she nodded.

"Stick your hand in your panties," I commanded. "Finger that little snatch of yours while I fuck your face." I was getting into it myself. Imagining myself as a dominant partner was a big turn-on.

Erin complied, letting go of one of my wrists, she slipped her hand into her panties and rapidly started stroking her wet pussy. I could even hear her fingers splashing and sploshing in and out of it.

I'd made a serious mistake in guessing who the secret admirer was, but I'd hit the jackpot with this one. Until now, I was thinking she was shy and timid and she was the exact opposite. She was rough and ready and wanted to be dominated. And who was I to deprive a woman of something she wanted?

As much as I wanted to continue to dominate Erin, I wasn't going to be able to hold back for very long. Looking down at that pretty face sliding up and down on my cock was enough stimulus to make me cum all by itself, not to mention the visual stimulus from seeing her (and hearing her) finger-fuck herself so vigorously. Then, Erin pulled her other hand down from my wrist and gripped her breast with it, moving her hand back and forth to pinch and tweak her nipples roughly. She even twisted one almost a full circle, closing her eyes and wincing in pain as she did.

That was it. That was enough for me. I was going to cum. I gripped Erin's hair with both hands and pulled her head away from my cock, then slipped one hand around my shaft and stroked myself toward orgasm.

"Cum for me," She panted. "Stroke that little dick for me so you can cum in my face." Her eyes darted back and forth, making eye contact with me for a second, then staring at my cock. While her fingers worked furiously at her pussy, I was preparing for an orgasm. The thought of blowing my cum into her face sent a chill down my spine. Then, I felt it, the first rumble of an orgasm coursed through my body.

My knees stiffened and my hand tightened around Erin's hair, pulling her face to a few inches away from my stiff cock. Her eyes continued to dart back and forth between my cock and my face. Her mouth was open slightly and I could feel her warm breath blowing onto my cock as she exhaled.

"Do it!" She whined. "Cum on my face."

With a violent twitch of my cock, the first spurt of cum spewed out onto Erin's awaiting face, hitting her on one cheek and running down the side of her face. The next glob struck her higher, this time on her forehead, threatening to trickle down into her eye. A third spurt struck her right on the underside of her nose and ran down the center of her upper lip, oozing down to the center of her bottom lip and onto her chin. The rest of my cum trickled out of my cock with far less force, landing mostly on her awaiting chest and stomach, with a little just dribbling down into my underwear. I milked myself, forcing a few more drops to ooze out and slither down my leg.

With my orgasm over, I loosened my grip on Erin's hair.

"Wait," she protested, gripping my wrist again. "Don't go anywhere."

I stood still, letting go of Erin's hair completely as she slid her hand behind herself and used it to hold herself up from behind, leaning back on her haunches, making a beautiful sight. One hand was behind her to support the weight of her body while the other was sunk into her panties and was furiously pounding her pussy.

She leaned her head back and made eye contact with me. Her breathing was heavy as her eyes started to scan slowly down my naked torso as she continued to finger-fuck her pussy in front of me. Then, as her eyes came into contact with my softening little penis, she stifled a grin by biting her bottom lip into her mouth, taking some of my cum with it as she erupted into a violent orgasm of her own.

I thought I had had an intense orgasm, but it was nothing compared to the one Erin was having. Her whole body quivered and shook and her nipples, which had been soft until now, suddenly, almost instantly contracted and stiffened into long points. Her breathing was sporadic and choppy as she grunted and moaned, flipping her head back. She looked like she was having trouble keeping her eyes open as she worked her fingers on her pussy. I could hear the palm of her hand slapping against her a bald pubic mound. Then, finally, her hand slowed and she leaned back on the floor, stretching herself out completely, looking up at me and smiling.

"That wore me out," She said through labored breaths, my cum still splattered on her face.

"I thought you were pretty intense," I observed. "It was really hot."

"Thanks, I enjoyed watching you, too." She looked down at my cock, which had now shrunk to its flaccid state. I moved to pull my pants up. "I'll have to put that inside me next time."

"I'd like that." I'd managed to get a blowjob from Erin, but I still didn't know who the mystery girl was. At this point, I was afraid to try to find out.

12