Solving the Post-High School Blues Ch. 2

Story Info
Passion blooms between him & friend's mom.
1.3k words
4.22
99.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collier
Collier
27 Followers

I took stock of where I was at that moment. The pussy of my best friend's mother was an inch or so from my mouth. I'd never performed oral before and I was a little nervous and intimidated at the idea of it. She was so worked up that I feared doing it badly and ruining what we had started. I suppose it was the aroma that kept me from backing away.

And so, curious to know what her wet pussy tasted like, I moved my lips into her pubic mound and searched for the sweet wetness. When I found it, I slipped my tongue out and ran it slowly along the lips of her glorious snatch.

"Mmmm…oh yes. Oh God, please….that's what I want, sweetie."

I pushed my tongue in deeper and got my first good taste of her. It was strange at first, but I quickly began to associate the taste between her legs with the moaning and writhing, with the barefeet of this sexy woman that caressed my hips and butt.

Her fingers found my head and held it in place. I was able to glance up long enough to see her face - eyes closed, mouth slightly open. With her back arched she seemed like the sexiest thing I had ever seen. She had me hook, line and sinker.

"Oh, sweetie…that's it. Please….that's it."

For the next five minutes I massaged her pussy with my lips and tongue. I believe she came twice - I'm sure that she came once (as she told me in very definite exclamations). It was after the second climax that she grabbed my arms and tugged me upward. I obeyed, crawling up until our faces met. She kissed me deeply and began cleaning her juices off my lips and chin. She was insatiable.

It was then that my cock first made contact with her pussy. It felt incredible. She was so wet that it only took a little moving for me to slip inside. The best feeling of my life. I was immediately pumping in and out. My hands found her hips and ass and squeezed as we began to fuck for the first time.

Feeling her big bottom in my hands as I thrust into her got me very close to orgasm and it was only a very labored attempt at cooling my fires that kept me from shooting my cum into her hot, wet pussy.

"Don't cum yet," she warned me. "I want to do this for a while."

"Okay," I managed to moan.

"Are you enjoying it?" she asked.

"ohhhh…..yessss." I moaned again. She laughed a little at that.

"When you do cum, I want you to cum inside me. But don't worry, everything is taken care of. Mmmmm….you're a very nice fuck."

It was about then that she started to cum, and I was helpless. I came right along with her. I released into her and felt the most wonderful thing I can ever recall in my life. This beat the hell out of jerking off, or the random handjob that I was able to cajole out of dates and girlfriends.

"I'm sorry," I said when we calmed down, "I couldn't help myself."

"That's okay, sweetie. It's not like we'll never have another chance.

I left shortly after that, but she told me to come back the next day after I finished with class. I readily agreed.

The following day was a bit of a disappointment. As I arrived, she was preparing to leave. It seems her husband locked his keys in the car and she was rushing the duplicate set down to his office. I began to think that she was having second thoughts about the entire thing…that is until she invited me to stay with her that weekend.

"Ed has to go to Cincinnati for a little business trip. He'll be gone until Tuesday. I'd love for you to stay with me."

"That sounds great."

That weekend couldn't come fast enough. When I finally arrived - on Friday night - we began with a nice juicy lovemaking session. I ate her pussy again and we fucked doggie style for the first time. Seeing her from behind on her hands and knees as I fucked her was a real treat. After we finished, we lay side by side in bed.

"Why don't we stay in the entire weekend?" she proposed.

"Sounds good to me."

"Let's pretend we're an old married couple and just leave our clothes off the whole time. That is if you don't mind looking at my naked body the entire three days."

"I'm counting on it." I replied.

And that's exactly what we did. We ate dinner that night naked, cleaned the dishes in the nude, watched tv without any clothes…and fucked after the news came on. It was heaven. I grew more and more attached to her body. We played footsie at the dinner table, washed dishes with me standing right behind her, my crotch pressed up against her plump ass…we were just always touching in one way or another.

The following day she broke out the video camera. I taped her masturbating and then she taped me. We just couldn't get enough. That session went late into the evening. We'd almost fallen asleep once when I started it again by creeping up behind her as she slept on her stomach and kissed and licked her ass cheeks on my way to eat her pussy from behind. She screamed as she came. It was, however, the next day when things became very interesting.

Sunday morning rolled by with the two of us in bed. We talked for a long time. But, as always, the conversation came back to sex.

"Do you have any fantasies?" she asked me.

"Well, I think that I've satisfied several of them this week."

"Nothing that remains?"

"One maybe."

"Tell me."

"Can't. Too embarrassing."

"What? After all we've done? Tell me."

"Anal sex. Does that disgust you?"

"No." she said. "Not at all."

I was happy to hear that.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well, I've satisfied one with you. I always wanted to sleep with a younger man."

"But there are more?"

"One other major one."

"What?"

"Please tell me if this is strange to you. I'd like to have two men at once." This surprised me quite a bit. I was just getting used to the fact that I was fucking and eating this forty-one year old mother of my friend when she mentions a threesome as her fantasy.

"You've never done it?"

"No." she answered. "But I'd like to. What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"Does it disgust you?"

"No."

"What if I asked you to be one of the men?"

"I guess I would do it," I responded.

"You would?"

"Yeah." She leaned over and kissed me.

"I think I love you." She said. "And I mean that." I was hard in a second. We began to kiss. As she rubbed my cock, she whispered in my ear.

"You would really do it with me?"

"Yes." I said.

"Today?"

"What?" I came back, surprised.

"I would love to do it today."

I laughed a little. She was unstoppable. But why not?

"Okay." I said.

"Do you know anybody we could get?" She asked hopefully.

"Well, I know a couple of guys, but it might be weird springing it on them so fast."

"Oh," she said, clearly disappointed.

"What about chat rooms?" I asked.

"Do you think that would work?"

"It might." She had the computer warmed up in minutes.

The first hour was uneventful. We trolled the rooms with little success. Very few men in the Phoenix area were looking for a threeway. I finally got up to go to the bathroom and when I returned, she was having a conversation with somebody from across town. It took a moment before I realized that she had entered the 'White F for Black M' room.

To Be Continued...

Collier
Collier
27 Followers