Soma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel, on the other hand, was still well put together from that morning. She was wearing a cocoa brown tailored blazer and a matching set of sophisticated-looking straight-leg pants that clung to and accentuated her hips and ass. There was a goldenrod-print blouse beneath the blazer, contrasting nicely against Rachel's pale skin and the brown of the suit. Her red hair was down, and her ears adorned with a pair of simple, but elegant earrings. She was wearing a pair of tall, ankle strap sandals, though she'd worn a more casual pair of shoes in for the walk to work.

It was a reversal for the pair. Alone, either girl would have been the center of attention. But Lauren had always had something extra, and Rachel couldn't help but feel as if she tended to disappear in the company her gorgeous friend. Lauren was always well made-up, well-dressed, and well put together. Given the sweaty, panting mess with streaked mascara seated naked in a men's bathroom before her, Rachel wasn't sure exactly how things had gotten so upside down.

"So, even this? You're going to stay here and ride this out?"

Lauren shot a grim look at her friend.

"You got us like ninety-nine percent of the way there, Lauren. All that's left is just proofing and re-proofing. Go home. Relax."

"No," the naked girl replied. "No, absolutely not. Leaving aside for one minute that polishing this contract off is what will cure me, as well as the fact that I've already been naked at work for a day and a half, this is still my baby. I got handed this project, and I ran with it. Now I've got an opportunity to help the company and possibly get a promotion out of this."

"Even if you're orgasming as you climb the pay grades?"

"I just have to get control over myself."

"That's working well so far."

Lauren frowned. "I can get myself off. That'll stop these random outbursts, at least."

"Where?" Rachel asked. "Here? In your office?"

"The women's room," the blonde blurted out. Rachel had a point -- there wasn't much privacy in the suite. "The supply closet. Or, the stairwell. No one ever uses the stairs."

The redhead rolled her eyes. "When?"

"When? I don't know."

"We've got the status call with McIntosh at four again today. Probably right before that, right?"

Lauren nodded.

"I'll stand guard again, if you want me to."

Lauren swallowed. "Not in my office. I can't do that in my office."

"Fine then. The supply closet. 3:30, then."

"Rachel, I can't..."

"You can and you will," the girl answered. "I'm already in on it, right? You're not going to embarrass yourself any more in front of me than you already have. And, by the way, the drain thing?"

The blonde blushed all over. "It's a long way around to the women's room, I've got to go past the Audit office, the toilets aren't working in here, and it's been empty every time I've come in. I think they're all going downstairs now."

"Fine. 3:30." She hesitated. "Should you being doing it more? I mean, if you can put your clothes back on after enough times..."

"It's fine," Lauren replied. "If it happens again in my office, when I'm alone, whatever. I just don't want to launch into convulsions in front of everyone else."

It was agreed. Rachel would stand guard at the copier while Lauren snuck into the supply closet and closed the door. The blonde hadn't made up her mind as to whether she'd use Adams's gift, or if she'd just do it the old fashioned way, but she doubted that she'd need any foreplay, that she wouldn't be in the mood. Her whole body had become one, large erogenous zone in the past twenty-four hours, and the nudity only seemed to accentuate that fact.

If it had to have happened in front of anyone, Lauren was glad to have cum in front of Rachel. The redhead was her closest friend in the office, and if anyone were going to try to understand what she was going through, it would be Rachel. Already, the girl seemed on board with Lauren's current treatment options, and was willing to subject herself to Lauren's disgusting throes of disgrace in order to help her friend.

Lauren cleaned herself up, rinsing the entirety of her body with cold water from the sink as Rachel stood alongside her, watching and talking. She ran the cool water down her back and between her legs, the heat in her cunt just now starting to abate.

"And you're sure that no one's been coming in here?" Rachel was asking, glancing at the door.

"We've been in here for twenty minutes," Lauren answered. "No one."

Rachel nodded. She looked nervous, but had a determination on her face. The redhead pattered to the center of the room, took another worried look towards the door, and began unsnapping the front of her pants. She wriggled out of the hips, and pulled the pants, along with a pair of canary yellow panties, down her thighs, and squatted over the drain.

"Jesus," Lauren exclaimed, before looking away.

"When in Rome...," the other girl observed.

The afternoon passed without incident. Lauren did get a visit from Ben Davis, however, that nearly sent her cascading towards orgasm again. The office's other intern, a 6'2" beefcake of a law student, stood out even at a company of ridiculously attractive people. If Jessica Braeburn looked as if she'd wandered away from the other models downstairs, Ben looked like he'd sprung to life from some advertiser's dream. Perfectly proportioned, muscular, well-spoken, dark hair, and a dark tan, Ben was to the female members of Suite 2600 what Lauren was to the males, even fully clothed.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and to let you know that I'll do anything you need," Ben offered. Apparently, he'd been chastised by Jessica that morning for avoiding Lauren. He could be an adult, she had insisted, and interact with Lauren like an adult.

Lauren could think of a few things she needed that Ben could help with, very adult things at that. Perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect laugh -- but certainly not a perfect gentleman. He could come across that way, the way he listened and joked and displayed the hint of sensitive side, but Ben was apparently a bit of a lothario outside the office. Lauren could see why -- even as she sat naked before him, she was undressing him in her mind.

But the blonde shook the thoughts from her head, terrified that even the tamest of daydreams might well put her over the edge. Of course, would having an Adonis like Ben watch her cum be so, so bad?

When quarter past three rolled around, Lauren's calendar began to chime, reminding her of an impending appointment. Rachel, apparently, had scheduled a "Brainstorming Session," in the copy room, for half past. Lauren began to worry that she wasn't going to be able to make it to three thirty, her pussy already growing increasingly moist and her nipples at attention.

"Are you bringing the thing?" Rachel asked as she popped her head through the door.

"I wasn't planning on it," Lauren answered. She didn't need a toy to get herself off. "Why? Do you think I should?"

Their relationship had certainly grown a lot more intimate since lunch. Rachel shrugged. "It'd be quicker, wouldn't it?"

"Louder, though, too."

"I can make some copies..."

Lauren hesitated. She'd never used a vibrator before, but maybe Rachel had a point. After all, Adams had given it to her for a reason. And it wasn't as if she wanted to spend an eternity in the supply closet. "I'm not sure I know how to use it."

"I don't think there's much to it," Rachel laughed.

The blonde reached deep into her top drawer, pulling the toy from the back. She gestured for Rachel to close the office door before pulling it out.

"Wow," Rachel cooed, getting a little more turned on herself. "Tiger print."

Lauren grabbed a pair of scissors, and in a few quick cuts had freed the toy from its packaging. The shaft had some sort of plastic lacquer over it, something that Lauren hadn't anticipated, but which she was pleasantly surprised by. She turned her back to Rachel and the door, shielding the vibrator should anyone pass by her office. She spun the cap at the end, plugged in the pair of batteries, and screwed the cap back on.

With Rachel taking a step closer and peering over the blonde's shoulder, Lauren rotated the knob to Level One. There was a gentle hum, like an aquarium filter. Level Two, more like an electric toothbrush. Level Three, while still not loud per se, immediately caused the two girls to cringe. Ken Fuji hadn't been in his office at lunch, luckily, but he was back now.

"Oh, god," Lauren moaned. "What if I get caught with this?"

"Just pretend it's a really large pen," Rachel joked.

Lauren wrapped a discarded page of the Cortland contract around the shaft, and followed Rachel across the hall to the copier. The redhead had two large manila folders, filled with nothing in particular, which she'd be duplicating for no reason other than a plausible cover story. Still embarrassed by what she was about to do, as well as by the fact that Rachel knew very well what she was about to do, Lauren grimaced at the redhead and slipped into the walk-in supply closet that was off to one side of the copier room. Rachel closed the door behind her, wishing her luck, and returned to the fake task at hand.

"A chair," Lauren said to herself as she took stock of the room around her. A chair would have been nice, for her to sit on. Heck, a king-sized bed with satin sheets and pillows would have been nice, as well, but Lauren was forced to make do.

She turned the knob at the bottom, and the vibrator came to life. Having never used a sex toy before, Lauren was a bit befuddled at first. Did she immediately put it into her pussy? She was certainly already wet enough. Or did she play a bit first?

The blonde shook her head. No need for foreplay.

With her naked back against the cool, wooden door of the supply closet, Lauren pressed the gently humming device against the top of her slit. She gasped, and pulled it away quickly, surprised by just how intense the sensation was.

Memories of her fantasy from earlier in the afternoon, as Rachel stood in her office, flooded back with the sound of the whirring photocopier in the next room. Lauren again pressed the plastic toy to her pussy, and again gasped, but did not pull away. Instead, she let the vibrator do its job, surrendering to it completely.

She was still in her heels -- or rather, back in her heels, after her previous orgasm that afternoon. As she closed her eyes and pressed back against the door, Lauren decided that this wasn't the most comfortable of positions to stay in, even if her cunt seemed to be more than content at the moment. Because of this, it took another minute or two before she was able to slump closer to the floor, never once loosening her grip on her toy.

The linoleum tile was cold against her bare buttocks, and colder still against her bare back as she pivoted onto the floor. There wasn't exactly enough room to lie down -- her neck was bent at an awkward angle, her head was butting up against a cabinet full of printer paper, and her left leg was forced to bend at the knee against another -- but Lauren was already too far on her way to focus on anything but the ecstasy in her pussy.

She rubbed the toy slowly against her clit, up and down, back and forth. She traced circles around the small, pink mound with the tip of the vibrator, whinnying quietly to herself. And, no sooner had she started than she felt the first crest of an orgasm approaching. She jerked against her surroundings, longing to yelp and moan with all her might. But instead she just bit her lip and continued to exhale with as much control as she could muster.

Even as she came down from the first climax, though, Lauren decided she couldn't stop without going after a second. The first had been quick, and over before she'd even had a chance to enjoy it. The second, though, with the vibrator turned up to the next setting, was more rewarding. The third, with the girl on her elbows and knees and the vibrator stuffed deep inside the recesses of her pink folds, should have been enough to satisfy even the most wanton of nymphomaniacs, but Lauren's body urged her onward, encouraged her to go for just one more; she wasn't yet completely satiated.

Unfortunately, though, the blonde's fourth would be the most stubborn of the bunch. In Lauren's limited sex life before her current predicament, she'd always had to work for her orgasms. More than once her partner had cum before Lauren herself had had the opportunity to reach her own crescendo. She'd certainly been cumming a lot easier than she ever had before, allowing her cunt and her body to do all the work. Three orgasms would have been a good month for Lauren, even if she had been in a serious relationship. But she wanted the fourth. She craved the fourth. She needed the fourth.

It didn't come easy, though. Lauren cranked the setting up all the way, the tiger's heavy purr muffled by the lips of her own vagina. She drew the artificial phallus in and out, doing her best to simulate a good fucking, even as she used her other hand to violently rub her clit. She was on her elbows and knees. She was on her back. She was on her side, with her legs open. Each wave of pleasure seemed like it could be the one, but each dissipated before the blonde could reach orgasm. The tension ratcheted up with each successive rise and fall, and she knew that when she finally hit her peak, it would put the others to shame. But it continued to be just over the horizon, just out of reach.

A gentle rapping came at the supply closet's door.

"Lauren!" Rachel whispered through the wood. The doorknob twisted slightly, and a crack of fluorescent light appeared from the copier room.

"Don't come in!" Lauren huffed. "Just a few...just a few...more minutes. I'm...I'm almost...Oh, god...I'm almost there..."

"It's already ten of," her friend whispered through the slightly opened door.

Had it really been that long? Had it been twenty minutes? Lauren guessed she must have cum three times within the first five minutes, and had been hunting her last orgasm for the past fifteen.

"Just...just a few more..."

The door didn't shut, but Rachel drew quiet. Beyond, Lauren could hear the steady rhythm of the photocopier, the distant cacophony of office phones and telephone conversations. Out in the suite, her coworkers were going about their day, reading over contracts and thumbing through important documents, completely unaware of the girl masturbating in the closet just around the corner.

This, for reasons that Lauren refused to weigh, sent her over the top. She yipped to herself, fireworks exploding deep in her body, deep in her very soul. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her chest heaved, her back arched, and her hips ground out at the imaginary lover fucking her so deeply. She swallowed a scream, never losing track of where she was.

"Lauren?" Rachel again.

The blonde was too dazed to respond, though, momentarily lost in a post-orgasmic daze.

"Lauren?" Pause. "Lauren?"

Still nothing.

"Lauren, I'm coming in. We've got to go. We've got McIntosh. Lauren? Did you hear me? I'm coming in."

The blonde, later, would grow beet red in remembering how Rachel found her. She was lying with back on the floor and her cunt to the door, one shoeless foot propped up on a shelf, and the other -- high heel still on -- firmly planted on the ground. The blonde had somehow summoned the strength to turn off the vibrator, but hadn't mustered the energy to extract it from her glistening slit. She was covered in sweat, her hair mussed, and eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. Had she passed out? Lauren wasn't sure, but she'd at the very least glazed over for a moment or two.

"We've only got two or three minutes, Lauren!" Rachel barked quietly, grabbing at one of the blonde's arms. "We've got to go."

"What? What time is it?"

"It's almost four," the redhead replied. Without making a production of it, or showing any sign or repulsion, Rachel grasped the end of the Lauren's tiger print toy and pulled it from her sopping pussy. The redhead crammed into her left pants pocket and pulled her friend to her feet. Catching a whiff of the air, though, Rachel coughed out, "Jesus..."

Lauren was slowly coming to her senses, and realized in complete mortification that her friend had just remarked upon the smell of her smoldering vagina. She grasped a hold of one of the shelves to her right and, with Rachel's help, steadied herself on the closet's floor.

"Lauren, you're a mess," Rachel pointed out. "I think maybe you should sit this one out. Or maybe come a few minutes late. Just clean yourself up a little, maybe?"

Perhaps still drunk on sexual energy, the blonde shook her head. Weak-kneed and poorly balanced, she exited the supply closet, passed the still-whirring photocopier, and crossed the hall into her office. Glancing at her reflection in the darkened screen of her slumbering computer, Lauren straightened her hair and wiped the worst excesses of perspiration from her brow. She reached for her gym back, grabbing not the towel that sat inside, but the gray cotton panties that had been in and out over the past few days -- they were on top, after all. She dabbed the fabric against her armpits, against her lower back, against the moist outer lips of her pussy.

Rachel had followed the girl to her office, though found herself standing halfway in and halfway out of the open door, glancing down the hall nervously at Dick Bramley's office. Everyone was gathered inside, and they were waiting only for Rachel and Lauren to initiate the call.

The coup-de-grace, though, was the drawer from which Lauren pulled a small bottle of "Light Blue" perfume. Spritzing each underarm, her chest, and what was left of her pubic hair lightly with the fragrance, the girl collected herself enough to take a deep breath and gather her thoughts.

Lauren kicked off her remaining heel, reminding herself she'd left the other in the supply closet. She tucked her legal pad and notes under one arm, and followed her friend down the hall, a blissful smile still plastered across her face.

***

Lauren came once more before dinner.

The office had mostly cleared by about eight, save for a few stragglers. Only Lauren herself was still worried about getting the entire Cortland contract reviewed on time, and her own focus on the issue had been a bit less than complete. The tasks Lauren had assigned to Fuji and Oldenburg had been completed even before the call with McIntosh, and both Dmitri and Yvonne had agreed what little they had left could be completed from home that evening.

Lauren wouldn't be going anywhere that evening, and Rachel would be staying for a while, as both moral support and the occasional lookout. Amy opted to join her friends for dinner, and once Ginger announced she'd be ordering sushi, the office intern Jessica had hung behind, as well. Danny was still in his office, checking over his own portion of the contract, but Lauren decided that Danny alone did not present a big enough hindrance to keep her from eating naked in the conference room with her friends.

He did, however, present a bit of a complication in terms of the blonde's desire to get herself off before dinner. Lauren had no interest in cumming in front of Amy, Ginger, and Jessica in between bites of spicy tuna, and so she slipped off to the flooded men's room with her toy while Rachel kept Danny occupied in his office with questions about grammar and punctuation in her particular pages.

The toy. Lauren groaned just thinking about it. Rachel had sat through the entire conference call in Bramley's office with the damp and sticky piece of plastic creating a suggestive outline in her pants pocket. Lauren was probably the only one who had noticed it, and certainly the only one in the room who could have accurately identified what it was, but just the mere suggestion of its presence had nearly sent the blonde cascading out of control once more.

1...345678