Soma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?" Rachel asked nervously, over the low purrs of the blonde behind her. The redhead was frozen in place at the coffee maker, unsure of what was next.

The room was nearly silent, aside from Lauren's heavy breathing. She waited a heartbeat, and then another, clearly conflicted, before finally moaning, "No, nothing." Her legs were spread wide, her middle finger and ring finger rubbing faster and faster, back and forth over her clit.

"No, what?"

"It's nothing." Pant, pant. "Nothing." Pant, pant. "It's just..." Sigh. "It's just..." Pant, pant. "Talk to me."

"Talk to you?" Rachel asked. She was still facing the coffee maker, her back turned to her writhing friend. She was pretty sure she knew what Lauren wanted from her, but she wasn't even remotely sure how to begin.

"Talk dirty," Lauren panted, finally coming right out and saying it. "Talk dirty to me. We both now know you're getting off on this as much as I am."

"Well, I'm not sure that I'm getting off quite as much as you are right now..."

"Rachel, Rachel," the blonde called out softly, as if the redhead were her boyfriend, and were just now beginning to penetrate the outer folds of her pussy. Lauren knew she was crossing a line, but she'd been baring her soul to the redhead quite frequently that afternoon, and there didn't seem to be any turning back now.

Rachel glanced in the direction of the conference room. She could make out the low mumble of conversation from the other side of the glass doors, but she was relatively confident the other girls weren't going to hear much more from her side of the glass. Like Lauren, she knew they were taking their friendship to some other place, some weird, undefined place. Had it really only been lunchtime that she'd first watched Lauren orgasm? But they'd been honest with each other in the men's room, and Lauren was honestly putting herself out there now, exposing herself one more time. It would turn Lauren on, and Lauren certainly knew that it would turn Rachel on. So, really, what was holding the redhead back.

Risking another nervous glance towards the conference room, Rachel cleared her throat. She wasn't even sure where, exactly, to begin. "What...what do you want me to say?"

"Anything," Lauren sighed.

"Like what? Like...like...do you want me to tell you how wet my pussy is right now?" Rachel winced as the words escaped her lips. Lauren didn't want to hear about Rachel's pussy.

But Lauren groaned in the affirmative. Apparently, any sort of dirty talk would do.

Lauren, for her own part, wasn't quite sure why she'd made this request, or where it had come from. She'd never asked anyone to talk dirty to her before, not Jon, not anyone. And, while she hadn't exactly just blurted it out, the desire had come upon her suddenly, out of nowhere. But while Lauren was still confused about why she'd asked Rachel to become so involved in the session she was engaging in on the kitchen floor, she couldn't deny the effects that Rachel's voice was having on her.

Rachel was still nervous, though. "Do you want me to call you a slut?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"Do you want me to call you a dirty slut?"

"Yes, yes."

"Are you a dirty slut?"

"Yes...yes, yes!"

"You are, you are. Fucking yourself on the kitchen floor at work? You really are a slut, aren't you?"

Rachel was far from sure what to say. She improvised to the best of her ability, drawing upon what she expected dirty talk was supposed to be like, what she thought she might like to hear herself. And, from the sounds of the moans emanating from the blonde in fishnet stockings on the floor behind her, it seemed to be having the right effect.

"Are you getting off on walking around at work naked? Does that turn you on?"

"Yes," Lauren moaned.

"Does it turn you on, fucking yourself in storage closet? Fingering your wet, wet pussy in men's room?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"Did it turn you on to cum in Bramley's office? To feel your clit throb, to feel your pussy tingle as you came during the middle of a meeting? With all of your friends and coworkers around."

"Mmm-hmm..."

Rachel glanced over her shoulder at the blonde, and was surprised to find Lauren looking back at her. The other girl's eyes were glazed over, but the redhead couldn't help shake the feeling that Lauren had been looking at her thong-covered ass.

"Does it turn you on, fucking yourself while I'm here? Fucking yourself while I'm listening, while I'm watching? Are you getting off on playing with your pussy, your wet pussy, with me in the room?"

In criso, veritas. "Yes! Yes! I'm a slut..."

"I bet you'd get off on getting fucking while the whole office watches. A dick inside your pussy, pounding inside of you, in the conference room, with everyone watching?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Lauren called out, doing her best to keep her voice at a loud whisper.

Rachel turned all the way around now, making another nervous glance towards the conference room. Lauren was still on the floor, writhing in sexual pleasure, but her eyes were now closed, and she bit her lower lip as she continued to rub her clit.

"You're a dirty, naked slut," the redhead continued. "Your tits, your pussy, your ass -- it's out there for everyone to see, so that every man in the office can think of how, exactly, they want to fuck you, Lauren."

"Oh, yes! Say my name!"

Rachel swallowed. "Is Lauren a slut? Is Lauren going to cum? Is Lauren the office dirty, naked slut?"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Rachel. Rachel! Rachel! Rachel!"

And, with that, the blonde arched her back and squealed, the pace of her fingers slowing but growing more forceful. She continued to pant, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

Lauren probably should have been ashamed at herself. Earlier in the day, she might have been utterly humiliated by what she'd just done, what Rachel had just watched her do. But something had changed between the two, and instead of embarrassment, Lauren felt nothing but immense sexual gratification. She got to her feet slowly, her knees still a bit weak, with a smile plastered across her face from ear to ear. She had to adjust her left stocking, which had slipped down her thigh a bit in all the commotion. Between the two girls, Rachel seemed more embarrassed by what she had said than Lauren had by what she had done.

But even then, Rachel was comfortable enough to confess, "You realize that now that's all I want to do, right?"

Lauren wiped the sweat from her forehead, and smiled, "Do you want me to play lookout?"

The redhead shook her head, but not without giving it a moment's thought. "I might want it, but it's not as if I'm going to spontaneously combust in the conference room with out it." She poured herself a cup of coffee. "I've got some measure of restraint, I'll have you know."

The blonde faked hurt feelings. Restraint wasn't really an option for Lauren. Fingering herself off was as much a clinical treatment as it was sexual gratification. But there was no denying the gratification. She took a deep breath, composed herself, smirked at her friend, and rejoined her coworkers in the conference room.

1...345678