Soma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's hips continued to gyrate as Rachel's tongue moved back and forth across her clit. She yipped. She moaned. She sighed. She called out her friend's name, saying, "Rachel! Fuck, Rachel! Rachel! Rachel! Rachel!"

And, just when Lauren thought she wasn't going to be able to take it any more, just when the pressure was beginning to build somewhere deep inside her, just when she was about start her climax, Rachel pulled away.

"No! No! No!" Lauren screamed. Friendship be damned, she reached out with her right hand, grabbed the back of Rachel's head, and pulled her face back into her pussy.

Rachel resisted, though, and began to stand up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she smirked. "I just can't take it anymore – we can both go."

Lauren's fingertips found her own pussy, desperately trying to maintain a hold on the orgasm she could feel slipping away. It wasn't much use, however, and Lauren knew that climax would have been built to once more.

The redhead dashed across the room again, returning with another scrunchy. Same basic color scheme as the one in Rachel's hair – red, pink, and white – though this one was perhaps more red than pink, and instead of little hearts, it was covered in little kisses. She laughed as she handed it to the blonde, but Lauren's demeanor was anything but amused. Still, Lauren slipped her hand from her cunt just long enough to pull her hair back into a ponytail.

Rachel pushed her friend more fully onto the bed, lengthwise now instead of laying across it. It took a second for Lauren to realize what the redhead was doing, but any confusion disappeared when Rachel turned around and began to mount the blonde's face. Lauren spread her legs once more, and Rachel's tongue found her clit again without much difficulty. Lauren, in turn, stuck her own tongue deep into the folds of the redhead's pussy, the pair locked in sixty-nine on the lower bunk.

Lauren had never tasted pussy before. Well, perhaps that was a lie. She'd tasted her own, on the breath of various boyfriends. This was different, though, her own tongue lapping away at another woman's clit. She wasn't quite sure how to describe the taste, but it was strong and powerful, and unquestioningly female.

All sense of time disappeared. Seconds passed, minutes even. Lauren moaned, and Rachel did the same, but any vocalizations were drowned out by other girl's cunt. All the blonde could concentrate on was the bliss overwhelming her lower body, and it was all that she could do to keep licking the pussy of the girl on top of her.

The pleasure continued to build – rising, rising, rising. Flesh on flesh, skin against skin, tongues on clits.

Eventually, Lauren couldn't take it any longer. She squealed, and pulled away from Rachel just long enough to announce, "I'm going to...I'm going to finish!"

Rachel, it seemed, knew exactly what she was going through. She, too, pulled away for just one second to agree. "I know! I know! I'm going to, too!" Lauren had had a head start, but Rachel was apparently an easy lay. Both girls reached climax at exactly the same point, writhing and squirming against one another. Neither relented in their appointed duties, however, continuing to dart their tongues over one another even as waves of sexual bliss overtook them.

As the last aftershocks of their respective orgasms died away, Rachel rolled panting off of her friend. She summoned just enough energy to turn around so that the two girls were facing the same way, their hot and sweaty bodies pressing up against one another on the narrow bed.

"I know what I said before," Rachel panted, turning to face Lauren, "But I can't not kiss you right now..."

The blonde didn't resist. The blonde didn't want to resist. She embraced her friend, their lips meeting and their tongues wrapping around one another. Lauren could still taste Rachel's pussy in her mouth, but now could taste her own on Rachel's breath. The kiss was strong, passionate, and wet, the two girls having gone from being friends to being lovers.

***

Lauren awoke the next morning atop a pink-and-white comforter adorned with flirty little hearts, Rachel stark naked alongside her. For one brief, horrifying moment, Lauren panicked, fearing that she'd fallen asleep in the mock dorm room on the third floor. But a deep breath and a look around at her surroundings confirmed that she was back in her office, lying atop the comforter that she and Rachel had liberated from downstairs.

The alarm on her cell phone continued to chime until the blonde reached up and silenced it. It was brighter in her office now than when she and Rachel had gone to bed a little less than four hours earlier, but the sun hadn't yet risen above the horizon, and the office was cast in the dull, pre-dawn light.

Rachel and Amy both rolled over, yawning and demanding to know if they had to get up. Both girls were stark naked, like Lauren herself. Amy had been wearing the slip she'd had on earlier in the evening when Lauren and Rachel had returned to the 26th floor, as Jessica and Ginger had decided against sleeping in the nude. Amy had allowed herself to be talked out of sleeping naked, the secretary and the intern wondering aloud what might happen if they overslept, or if some industrious soul arrived at work early the following morning. Lauren was physically incapable of putting clothes on, though, and Rachel seemed unconcerned by her own nudity. Amy, more than a little tipsy and emboldened by the presence of her two naked friends, had shed the slip once more, and sprawled out naked on the far side of Lauren's desk.

Rachel and Lauren had arrived on the twenty-sixth floor bearing gifts, physically exhausted but giggling and seemingly in on some secret the other girls couldn't fathom. They'd yanked the comforters from the two bunk beds, grabbed the two pillows, and even lifted an additional pair of pillows from the more traditional bedroom set that just happened to be in the next studio down the hall. Rachel had forgotten about the tequila bottle altogether – presumably, it was still sitting on the wooden plank on the 39th floor. Instead, she explained that she and Lauren had gone on a bit of a scavenger hunt to bring back bedding for the other girls.

Ginger and Jessica had, as planned, sacked out on the floor of Rachel's office. Jessica had put back on the pistachio green camisole and matching boyshorts, while Ginger had slipped back into the flyaway babydoll and pink bikini panties. They'd taken Ginger's sleeping bag and spread it out, sleeping head to toe on top of it.

In Lauren's office, Amy had wrapped herself in one of the girly comforters in front of the desk, while Lauren and Rachel slept atop the other on the far side. Unlike the secretary and the intern, however, the two Assistant General Counsels had slept face to face, and had even managed to sneak in one final kiss goodnight without Amy noticing.

They had to get up, shower, and dress before people started trickling into the office. Lauren apologized as she woke everyone up, but it wasn't as if they'd be able to hack into the sprinkler system and shower in the men's room once their colleagues had arrived. They were more than welcome to go back to sleep afterwards.

Lauren booted up her computer, and looked back down at the naked redhead rubbing sleep from her eyes. After their little lesbian tryst, they'd rushed themselves out of bed, fearing the other girls would get suspicious if they were gone too long. One of Lauren's stockings had been at her ankles, but she had managed to keep on her heels throughout the girls' sixty-nine in true porn star fashion. She took the fishnets off afterwards, however, and put her heels back on. Rachel did the same with the white stockings she'd been wearing, though she, at least, had left her sandals by the door. The redhead used one of the balled up white stockings to clean herself of the saliva and pussy juice around her crotch, and offered the other to Lauren for the blonde to do the same. Both sets of stockings were deposited into the trashcan in the corner of the dorm room set, even though the girls weren't entirely sure it was really trash or just a prop.

Lauren wasn't quite sure what to say to Rachel this morning. Things had changed between them. Fueled by alcohol and lust, they'd destroyed any boundaries they'd had before, moving beyond friendship to some weird, confused place. And it wasn't even as if it was a simple case of a one night stand between colleagues, as Rachel's naked breasts and exposed pussy drove home the fact that Lauren had gone gay, if just for the night. There was no need to spend too much time thinking about it, however, the blonde told herself as she pulled up Brian Pinova's interface and executed the commands.

All five girls, in various states of undress, slipped out the side door of the suite. They had with them Lauren's shampoo, conditioner, and other toiletries, Lauren's faded gym towel, and a handful of dish towels that the ever resourceful Ginger Gold had stolen from the kitchen. Amy and Jessica both wanted to use the ladies' room before showering, and though Lauren felt the need to join them, Ginger and Rachel were both already in on the secret use of the men's room's drains. The secretary undressed quickly in the hall as the intern and Senior Legal Counsel disappeared around the corner. Ginger followed Lauren and Rachel into the gentlemen's bathroom.

The water, as it had been the previous morning, was warmer than expected. Which wasn't to say that it was warm, exactly, but rather that it wasn't ice cold. Room temperature, one might say.

"This water's like room temperature," Ginger observed.

Lauren squatted over the drain in the center of the room while her secretary did the same at the far drain. Rachel took the blonde's place when she was done, finishing up just a moment before the three girls were joined by Amy and Jessica. With Jessica shedding her panties and camisole in the hall, all five were naked once more.

The mood wasn't quite as bubbly and playful as it had been the night before, on the 39th floor. But nor was it terribly awkward, as they had all seen each other naked just a few hours earlier. They soaped up, they rinsed, they washed their hair, all while making small talk and complaining about the lingering effects of the tequila. Jessica put the question to the room as to whether the others thought she was hung over, or whether she might still be drunk.

Had it been the liquor? Lauren asked herself that question as she watched her redheaded friend lather her soft skin with Lauren's body wash. Had the tequila made her gay? Or had it been a brand new symptom of her psychosomatic stress disorder? She laughed and joked along with her fellow lawyer, but avoided eye contact as much as she could.

God, Lauren wanted this contract over with. She just wanted to put her clothes back out, slip out the door, and go home. Maybe she'd spend the weekend dressed in five or six layers, lounging around her apartment, and yes, maybe diddling herself with her doctor-prescribed toy. Lauren gritted her teeth and forced herself to think about the contract again, terrified that she'd collapse in a writhing, orgasming mess like she had the previous morning.

She escaped the shower unscathed, but knew that it was in her own best interest to sneak off to somewhere private in the near future. Would she ask Rachel to play her lookout again? Or would that be too awkward?

The five girls dried themselves off in the hall outside the men's room, making the best of the small, linen dish towels. Ginger and Jessica grabbed their lingerie from the ground, and after confirming with Lauren that they could keep it, slipped off to their cubicles down the hall to get dressed. Amy grabbed her slip and panties from Lauren's office before excusing herself to do the same, leaving just Lauren and Rachel alone once more.

"I'm going to go take care of..." Lauren began, her eyes darting back and forth, landing on everything in room but Rachel's, "...my thing."

Rachel seemed annoyed, but offered, "Do you want me to do it for you?"

The blonde shook her head. "No, no, I think I'll be okay. I haven't used the vibrator since before dinner last night, anyways..."

"Do you want me to come play lookout, then?"

Lauren shook her head again. "It's pretty empty here. I think I can find a quiet corner."

The redhead looked more annoyed than hurt, but managed to shrug, and left Lauren alone in her office.

Lauren didn't have time to worry about Rachel's feelings, however. She needed to cum, and then get right down to work – she could have the contract licked by noon if she applied herself. More than that, proofing and initialing would serve as a distraction, allowing Lauren a few hours to avoid thinking about everything that had happened the night before.

Jessica and Ginger were presumably in their cubicles, and Rachel and Amy in their offices, but the blonde knew that she wasn't going to be able to get herself off in her own office – the damned glass window to the hall prevented any sort of privacy. The men's room was soaking wet, which wasn't in and of itself a problem so much as the fact that it was now no longer off-limits to the other girls. She could use the women's room, but what happened if Jessica or Amy or Ginger came to do their make-up and heard a steady buzz and guttural moans emanating from one of the stalls? There was the storage closet again, she supposed, or the stairwell. But, as Lauren extracted the tiger-print vibrator from her pen and pencil drawer, a wicked thought flashed into her brain, and she knew that her better judgment would be no match for her libido.

Her hair still dripping wet, and the vibrator concealed inside an empty, white binder, Lauren tiptoed down the hall of Suite 2600 to Dick Bramley's office. She knew what she was about to do was morally reprehensible, that it was so beyond naughty and dirty, that it was near criminal. What if Danny or Dmitri or Bramley himself had dared to masturbate in Lauren's office? How disgusting would that be? Well, maybe not disgusting if it were Dmitri. The thought of her Russian-American colleague, naked and jerking off at Lauren's desk was surprisingly titillating, and Lauren knew what she'd be fantasizing about as the toy slid in and out of her pussy.

Bramley's corner office was the only office in the suite that wasn't exposed to the hall through an interior window. Of course, as Lauren closed the door behind her, she took note of the fact that it was exposed on two sides to the city of New York. It was reflective glass, she told herself, without admitting that the idea of getting off in such a public-feeling place was a bit of a turn on, as well.

She settled into the leather office chair behind her boss's desk, her bare buttocks, still not entirely dry, sticking to the material beneath her. She slouched, positioning her pussy at the very edge of the seat, and spread her legs. Not entirely satisfied, she propped her legs up on the desk in front of her, still spaced far, far apart, and leaned back in the chair. With the slight turn of the toy's knob, a buzz began, and Lauren's whole body quaked with anticipation.

With her left hand, Lauren reached down to her pussy, slipped a finger into her slit to see how wet she was – very wet – and began using her fingers to gently massage her clit. With her right, she held the toy at the entrance to her pussy, the gentle vibrations touching upon her lips. Wasting no time, the vibrator was inside her, and Lauren flicked her wrist back and forth, drawing it in and out as she did so. Her left index and middle fingers were circling and teasing her clitoris, and Lauren began to moan.

She imagined herself coming in some morning, and finding Dmitri naked in her office. Instead of stopping him, however, Lauren slipped her panties down her legs, hiked up the business skirt she was wearing, and spread herself across her desk, welcoming him inside of her. Somehow, though, the fantasy got jumbled and mixed up, and in the blink of an eye, it was Lauren who was stark naked, and Dmitri fully dressed. Fully dressed, that is, aside from the enormous cock protruding from his open fly.

As Fantasy Dmitri pounded Fantasy Lauren's saturated cunt, the real-life Lauren moved the vibrator faster and faster in and out of her own soaking cunt. The tiger print was a blur, and Lauren yipped out loud less than a minute into the exercise, an orgasm already beginning to build inside of her.

Just as quickly as the image of a naked Dmitri had been replaced by a mostly clothed Dmitri, Lauren looked up to see Dmitri Antonovka replaced by Natalia Antonovka. Though surprised, Lauren didn't slow down in the least, Dmitri's wife continuing to jack-hammer away at Lauren's pussy with a tiger-print, strap-on dildo. She was dressed as her husband had been from the waist up, complete with a suit-jacket and tie, but was naked save for the strap-on from the waist down.

Natalia Antonovka was no mortal woman, either – she was a deity. Lauren was certainly attractive in her own right – long blonde hair, a slim body, and a gorgeous face that screamed All-American Girl-Next-Door Captain-of-the-Cheerleading-Team. Natalia was at another level, however, a fashion model turned photographer, with high cheekbones, perfect teeth, and eyes that seemed to beckon with primal, sexual energy. In real life, she was pregnant, but in the fantasy that Lauren's subconscious was running away with, the only lumps from beneath Dmitri's shirt were Natalia's enormous breasts.

Natalia pulled the strap-on out, leaving Lauren with a momentary sense of absolute emptiness. But she replaced it with her long, slender fingers, fingers that probed the furthest recesses of Lauren's pussy. And, just as Natalia leaned in to plant a kiss on Lauren's lips, the Assistant Legal Counsel began to cum.

The vibrator still deep inside her, and her fingers still kneading away at her clit, Lauren yelped in pleasure behind Bramley's desk, the orgasm overtaking her.

"What was that about?" Lauren asked herself as she caught her breath. Why, exactly, had she stopped fantasizing about Dmitri and started fantasizing about his wife? She was an attractive woman, no doubt, but...she was a woman.

Rachel. Rachel had fucked her, and had somehow fucked with her head. Maybe she had her wires crossed somehow? Maybe she needed to have some straight, heterosexual penetration? Maybe her condition really had affected her sexual preference after all? Whatever the underlying cause, the last person that Lauren wanted to see when she got back to her office was Rachel. And yet, there the redhead was, half-dressed and waiting for her.

Rachel had on the same pants she'd worn yesterday, and a canary yellow bra that matched the panties Lauren had seen the previous night. The redhead wore nothing else, however, and was squatting over Lauren's gym bag as she rifled through Lauren's things.

"Hairdryer," Rachel explained, pulling it from the blonde's duffel to show she'd found what she'd been looking for.

"Okay," Lauren nodded. She was unsure of herself in the redhead's presence, and the lesbian fantasy she'd just experienced hadn't made her any less awkward. She slipped past her friend, pulled a moist and sticky vibrator from the empty white binder, and put it back in her desk.

"Alright, enough of this," Rachel said sternly, slamming the hairdryer on the desk and shutting the door to the hall. "This does not have to be weird."

"It's not weird," Lauren lied.

"Come on," the redhead shook her head. "You've been acting weird since we woke up this morning – on the floor, in the shower, before..."

"It's not weird," Lauren tried to insist, but was unconvincing in her delivery.

"I don't regret what happened last night. I don't. I'm sorry. I was horny. You were horny. We got each other off. Fuck! I'm not looking for flowers or anything here."