Soma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adams grasped what she was getting at right away, leaning back in his chair with a stifled breath. It took another few moments for Amy, her eyes following Lauren's to Rachel, and then back to Lauren once more. Stunned, she said nothing.

It hung in the air for a few seconds longer, until Adams finally offered, "Well, again, maybe the act of intercourse – heterosexual intercourse – might shake a few things loose that may not have otherwise happened..."

Lauren shook her head. Sex seemed to be the easy way out, the quick and dirty. If she were seeing someone, sure. Even if she had a fuck-buddy, perhaps. But she'd humiliated herself enough over the course of the past few days that the last thing she needed was to beg an ex into fucking her, or to proposition some stranger to follow her up to her apartment. No, she had the weekend, and the vacation days afterwards if she needed them, to take care of her last few psychosomatic "knots."

And that's how they left it. Adams wished the blonde a happy birthday, and told her that he'd be stopping in at her Chelsea apartment over the weekend to check up on her. Amy left, still brainstorming out loud of various single, male friends she felt she could trust with Lauren's situation. Rachel offered a weak smile, and after joking about calling around to a few bars in the interest of renting a private room, told Lauren she'd come home with her that evening for a few celebratory drinks nonetheless. Lauren got the sense that drinks weren't all that the redhead had in mind. She wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to continue to have too many more lesbian notches on her bedpost, but celebrating with Rachel seemed considerably more appealing than doing so alone.

Lauren would wait out the day. Rumors began circulating around the office that Lauren's body had rejected her clothes, even with the acquisition contract behind her. There was nothing the blonde could do about it. She kept her head down, the door to her office closed, and her eyes averted from anyone who walked past her office window.

The end of the day was nearing when Lauren's phone rang. She didn't recognize the number right off, but after she'd picked up, she realized that Rachel was calling from her cell phone.

"Where are you?" Lauren asked, unsure of why the redhead wasn't in her office.

"I got a birthday present for you," Rachel explained, her voice giddy on the other end of the line.

Uh-oh. Lauren didn't like where this was headed.

"Come out in the hall," the redhead instructed her. "By the stairwell."

Lauren had no choice but to comply, Rachel dropping the call before the blonde had a chance to object. She slipped back into her heels, let Ginger know that she was just running to restroom, and exited through the suite's back door.

Rachel was waiting for her by the door to the stairs, a nervous smile stretched from ear to ear. She had shed the brown blazer she'd been wearing for the past two days, and even the goldenrod blouse she had on had been unbuttoned further than usual.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked apprehensively.

"Shh," Rachel cautioned her, and glanced up and down the long corridor to make sure no one was coming. Before the blonde had the opportunity to stop her, Rachel leaned in and kissed her.

They should have broken away quickly. Anyone could have walked out of the suite and seen them. Anyone could have exited the men's room and been greeted by the sight of the two women with their lips locked. But they lingered, mouths pressed against each other, tongues intertwined. Lauren's nipples, adamantine and sticking straight out, brushed against the fabric of her friend's blouse. Her pussy, near constantly damp over the past few days, began to grow wetter and wetter.

"The stairwell," Rachel whispered in her friend's ear, even as she nibbled the lobe.

All Lauren could do was nod. The danger of being caught was on her mind, but the feeling deep inside her pussy knew she'd be unable to turn back now. Besides, she reasoned, the stairwell was always deserted. They'd probably get more privacy on the staircase between the 26th and 27th floors than they'd get in either the men's or women's rooms. Or the supply closet, for that matter. And so, holding her friend's hand, Lauren slipped through the doorway and into the concrete stairwell.

Only, Lauren and Rachel weren't alone.

Jessica Braeburn had joined Lauren, Rachel, Ginger, and Amy the previous night for drinks, lingerie, and even a bit of nudity on the 39th floor. The twenty-year-old had been with the Commercial Transactions group for only a few weeks, starting an internship with Evelyn Apparel even as her classmates returned to their studies at Columbia. She hadn't come on alone, however, as Bramley continued the tradition of bringing onboard a second-year law student, as well – one Benjamin Davis out of Fordham.

Ben came in only a few afternoons each week, filling out a full day now and then when he didn't have class. He was twenty-five or twenty-six – Lauren wasn't exactly sure, but she knew that he was a few years her junior. He was primarily engaged with George Neal and his projects, and had been nowhere near as intimately involved in the Cortland acquisition as the office's undergraduate intern Jessica had been. From his presence in the stairwell, however, Lauren could only assume that Rachel intended for him to become more intimately involved in Lauren's current situation.

He stood before her - tall, dark, and handsome. He was a few inches over six feet, with broad shoulders and thick, wavy brown hair. He had perfect teeth, a perfect jawline, and piercing green eyes. A Division 1-AA quarterback during his undergraduate years at Bucknell, Ben was the picture perfect counterpart to the naked, former cheerleader that had joined him in the stairwell with a hungry, if slightly confused, look in her eyes.

"Happy Birthday," Rachel whispered in Lauren's left ear. The redhead was standing behind her friend, her hands upon her bare hips. The door to the stairwell was closed behind the two girls, and the air seemed still all around them. In the blonde's right ear, Rachel continued in a breathy whisper, "I promised him a good time. I didn't promise him that it would be with me."

Lauren had no idea what Rachel had told Ben to lure him here, what she had said or offered to do. Not that it mattered; Lauren was every bit as horny as she had been the past few days, having tempted fate that afternoon by not slipping off to some private corner of the 26th floor to toy herself to climax. Ben, to his credit, seemed to be okay with the change-up that was occurring, and the knowing, wolfish smile on his face showed that he was game for anything and everything that was about to happen.

Lauren took one last look at her friend behind her, an unspoken 'thank you' passing between them, and Rachel back away. She would take up her post as Lauren's lookout once more, the request not even needing to be spoken aloud.

Ben stood halfway down the first set of stairs, down towards the landing between the 26th and 25th floors. Jewelry, pumps, and a head of long, flowing blonde hair met him there, Lauren saying not a single word before planting her lips upon his. Ben brought his hands to the bare skin of her naked thighs and hips and kissed her back, any question of where this was heading disappearing with the kiss.

Had she really sunk this low? How had she become so depraved? In the pages of Internet erotica, she supposed it was no big thing for a primary character to devolve into some sort of debased slut over the course of a few short days...but she was Lauren Laframboise. Fourth in her class at Cherryfield High School. A Vermont State University graduate, manga cum laude, at twenty-one. A JD from Penn Law by the time she was twenty-four. At just thirty years old, she was going to be an Associate General Counsel at a Fortune 500 company. Pornography was no place for a woman like herself, and sex in a public stairwell – let alone orgasms in the middle of a crowded room, vibrators in the supply closet, lesbian cunnilingus with her best friend, and prancing around naked in the workplace – was simply out of character. But yet here she was, as wanton and aroused as any other two-dimensional female character, motivated almost entirely by near-crippling lust and the questionable appeal of shedding her good girl image to do something dirty...immoral...naughty.

There were other factors at work, of course. Ben just might have been Lauren's best chance at wearing clothes again any time in the near future, his cock the key to free her from the shackles of her psychosomatic affliction. And the dopamine that Adams suggested might be flooding into her system, her body desperately signaling for her attention, warning her that she needed to do away with the stress in her life. At that moment, though, Lauren cared little about cures or consequences. She just wanted a good fuck.

Ben's lips pressed against hers, his tongue wrestled with hers. He felt a little rough, the stubble forming on his chin at this late hour in the day standing in marked contrast to the smooth, soft skin Lauren had felt with Rachel the night before. But there was an appeal to the difference, a manliness to Ben that had been sorely lacking in the dorm room mock-up on the 3rd floor. To drive that point home, Lauren felt a large, calloused hand on her right tit, Ben teasing her nipple between his thumb and the knuckle of his index finger.

Their kiss broke, but the man continued to kiss, lick, and nibble at the naked blonde's skin, working his way from her mouth to her cheek to her neck. He worked her body masterfully, Ben's after hours reputation as a bit of a ladies' man serving Lauren's purposes that afternoon beautifully, as he was well-practiced. Regardless of what had happened between Lauren and Rachel the night before, it had been nearly eight months since Lauren had had any similar "practice" of her own.

Ben found the girl's left nipple with his mouth, and Lauren gasped at the sensation. He teased it between his lips, the same as he had done with his hand on her right. But he didn't stop at her chest, continuing to kiss and caress his way further south down her body. He was a stair or two below her, but pushed her gently backwards as he worked his way down. Her ass found the concrete stairs beneath her, cold against her bare skin. Lauren was seated before the intern, her legs spread and parted around his waist.

The soft, sensitive skin of her inner thigh was next, Ben kissing her on the inside of her left knee and slowly working his way towards her pussy. Lauren was breathing heavily already, but she gasped each time he moved an inch closer to her with his mouth. And, just when she thought she might not be able to take any more teasing, any more build-up, she felt the man's lips kiss her pussy.

"Oh!" Lauren yelped.

Lips upon lips, Ben licked her insides gently, still caressing and teasing more than doing any particular heavy lifting. She felt his tongue move along the inside of her slit, from back to front. Her throbbing clit was waiting for him.

When the intern finally reached the lawyer's clitoris, Lauren squirmed and let out another quick exclamation. "Oh! Oh!" Electricity shot up and down her spine, Lauren's entire body going to jelly. She grabbed at the railing with her left hand, and at the back of Ben's head with her right, and thrust her hips against the man's face. She had been wet, and warm inside, since first laying eyes upon him in stairwell, knowing full well what his presence had meant. As her eyelashes fluttered and her chest heaved, Lauren knew it wouldn't take long to cum. It had been too long since her lest session with the vibrator, too long since the last time she'd been with a man, and Ben was too well-practiced at his craft for her to last very long.

And so she pushed him away.

Ben gave her a confused look.

"Not like that," Lauren explained. "I don't want to cum like that. I want you inside me." If oral sex were capable of releasing her from her nudity, maybe. But she'd gone down this path last night with Rachel, and what she really needed was some good, old-fashioned penetration.

She leaned forward, towards him, even as he stood upright. Ben was still fully dressed – khakis, button-down shirt, and a belt. Lauren fumbled with this last item, Ben's waist at eye level. She loosened the buckle, opened the belt, and reached for his fly. As Lauren unfastened the pants button and unzipped the man's pants, Ben pulled his shirt off and draped it over the railing. Though the naked blonde was focused on the prize just a thin layer of fabric from her hands, she allowed herself a momentary glance at Ben's torso. She was unsurprised, by nonetheless delighted, to find tights abs, muscular pectorals, and thick, manly arms.

She was, however, surprised by just how hung Ben actually was. Perhaps it had been so long since she'd last seen a cock that its size was just unfamiliar, but Lauren didn't remember Jon having anything that large. Or any of her previous boyfriends or lovers. It seemed an appropriate, if improbable, end to her improbable week – an average-sized dick just wouldn't seem right here at the nadir of her descent. She was worried that Ben was going to hurt her, but too turned on at the moment to give it much more thought.

Lauren found the cock's tip with her lips, and drew its head into her mouth. True, sucking his dick did nothing to settle her arousal, but had he gone down on her, she would have been in overdrive by now. As her tongue worked the bottom of his shaft, she found its base with her right hand and squeezed it in her fist. She fed it further into her mouth, stifling her gag reflex at the back of her throat, and still couldn't find room for the entire member.

Ben's pants were still on, his cock and balls pulled out over the elastic waistband of his black boxer-briefs. Lauren reached for his sack with her left hand, even as she felt the intern's left hand running through her long, blonde hair. He clutched the back of her head and pulled her towards him – gently at first, but a little bit more roughly than Lauren was used to as his hips began to move back and forth. He was using her, using her as a sex toy, using her with the same abandon that Lauren had used her tiger print toy that morning. It was all Lauren could do to hold on – her right hand moved from the base of the intern's cock to the back of his left thigh.

But who was using whom here? Ben's cock was pistoning in and out between Lauren's red lips with little regards for the fact that Lauren could hardly breathe. But Lauren was using Ben, wasn't she? She was using him to cure her allergy, using him to free her from the Lane-Russett Building, using him to satisfy a deep, carnal desire that had haunted her since Wednesday afternoon in Bramley's office. Had she even said a work to him?

This wasn't lovemaking, after all. This was two individuals using each other to get off.

Lauren's head bobbed up and down at the end of Ben's dick, her initial discomfort giving way to lust and excitement. She wasn't the straight A's student from Cherryfield High School, or the Vermont State and Penn graduate, or the youngest, fastest-rising corporate attorney in one of the country's most successful apparel companies. No, at that very minute, Lauren Laframboise was little more than a fuck toy. A fuck toy that wanted to be fucked.

Ben seemed to sense it was time, and extracted his cock from the blonde's mouth. Her legs were still spread, but he pushed them further apart, her moistness apparent in the harsh, fluorescent light. Ben got to his knees a stair or two below her, and with his pants still mostly on, slipped his dick effortlessly into her sopping wet pussy.

Lauren bit her lip, stifling a shriek. He felt too big for her, to wide for her to accommodate. On the other hand, she was so turned on that he was already inside her, lubrication not presenting itself as a problem. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she focused on the wave after wave of sexual pleasure emanating from her pussy, her entire body focused on what was transpiring deep inside her.

As he had been with her mouth, he was rough with her cunt. Speed was not his thing – he would not be jack-hammering away between her thighs. Instead, each thrust was forceful, deliberate, and strong, as if Ben was ramming himself as deep into Lauren's pussy as possible. The cement stairs beneath her and behind her offered Lauren no give, but the blonde couldn't get over just how good Ben's penis felt. It was as if he had complete disregard for his partner, pounding away at her without showing any concern he might hurt her. He was entirely focused on his own sexual gratification.

Or was he? If the rumors and reputation were true, Ben did this a lot more than Lauren did. And, as he slammed into her again...and again...and again...Lauren realized that she'd never felt this good, never felt this turned on, never felt the deeply-satisfying tingles the intern was causing inside her pussy. Maybe Ben knew what she wanted more than Lauren knew herself.

He took one of her legs, and then the other, picking them up off the stairs and resting them against his biceps spread as far apart as Lauren's body would allow. Her ass was lifted off her seat, and only her elbows still rested on the cement. She couldn't push against him as much as she just had been doing, but Ben let gravity do the work for them both; he thrust up into her open pussy, causing her entire body to buck into the air.

Lauren wanted to scream. She wanted to squeal. She wanted to call his name at the top of her lungs. But though it seemed miles away and a different life, she was still at work. The entire Corporate Transactions team was still in Suite 2600, just a few feet from where Lauren was fucking the office intern. The building was still teeming with Evelyn Apparel employees, and while the stairway was most often entirely deserted, Lauren didn't want to risk someone hiking up from the tenth floor to the eleventh to hear her ululating up and down the stairwell.

Instead, she moaned softly and deeply, so that only she and Ben could hear.

She could feel her climax building, each individual thrust doing the work of twenty of a lesser partner. With one after the next...after the next...after the next, Lauren felt the pressure build. Her orgasm was just over the horizon, and she shut her eyes, readying herself for the fireworks that were sure to come. Just as she felt her cunt begin to tighten around Ben's cock, just as the warm sensation began to overwhelm the deepest part of her pussy, just as the pulsating of her clit was the most intense, Ben pulled out.

He pulled out.

"Noooo!" she screamed, the desperation in her voice echoing through the stairwell. "NO!!!"

Lauren grabbed for the intern's dick, casting about for it in anguish. It was if he was torturing her, and from the way that Lauren was barking and wailing, she didn't care anymore who might hear. She just wanted him back inside her.

Ben ignored her pleas. There was little she could do about it, given that he still had her suspended in the air. Even as she kicked and screamed, he effortlessly flipped her over, so that she was now on her hands and knees facing up the stairway. Through blurred vision and an unfocused mind, Lauren glanced up the stairs to see Rachel Wilks, waiting at the door.

The redhead was serving as lookout, as Lauren had hoped. But Rachel had taken up a post inside the stairway instead of on the far side of the door, her eyes moving back and forth between the tiny slit of window into the corridor and the mass of sweating, squirming flesh a few steps down the stairs. She was flush, which Lauren initially took as the embarrassment of being caught watching by the blonde. But Lauren quickly realized that Rachel wasn't blushing out of shame, but rather glowing with arousal.