Soma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren wasted not another thought on her friend. The emptiness she felt inside was all that mattered to her at that moment, and the blonde was frantic to be filled once more. Ben was only more than happy to oblige.

The intern was still a step or two down from where Lauren was perched on all fours, her shins sloping downwards on the edge of the stairs. Ben was back inside her, his cock once more penetrating the folds of her cunt. Impossibly large and impossibly long, it pressed deeper and deeper inside her, reaching places inside Lauren that had previously been unexplored.

"You really are a slut," Rachel chided her playfully, the redhead's voice cracking even as she made the observation.

"Oh, god," Lauren whined. She didn't even look up at her friend, her eyes looking down her torso, between roughly bouncing breasts, to the cock that was slamming back and forth inside her pussy.

"Pull her hair," the redhead commanded. The intern hesitated, and Rachel was forced to repeat herself. "Pull her hair!"

Ben did as he was told, taking Lauren's long, blonde locks tightly in his fist and pulling on them. Lauren's entire head jerked back, her neck exposed and her face twisted up to look straight at Rachel.

This, apparently, had been Rachel's intent.

Even as Ben continued to drive violently into her cunt doggy-style, Lauren was forced to look her friend in the eye.

"Look at you," Rachel breathed with mock scorn. "Your tits are flying all over the place. Your make-up is smeared. Your hair is going to be completely disheveled. You smell like pussy – this whole staircase smells like pussy." She paused for effect. "Everyone is going to know what you've been doing in here. Everyone is going to know how big of a slut you really are."

Lauren wasn't quite sure what part of her subconscious had asked Rachel to talk dirty to her the previous night, but she'd nonetheless unlocked some sort of deep-seated fetish she'd never explored before. In fact, she'd been exploring and experimenting quite a bit lately. She'd never used a vibrator before Wednesday. She'd never been with a woman before Thursday night. And while she certainly wasn't a virgin, she'd never had sex at work before, with a coworker. And she'd never had sex like this – steady, paced, and borderline violent.

"You've been begging to be fucked since Tuesday," Rachel continued. "That's what this whole fucking thing as been about. It wasn't the contract, it wasn't the stress, it wasn't the job. Deep down, you're just a dirty, naughty slut, begging to be fucked. Begging to cum."

It was too much. Only a minute or two into this new position, her orgasm was once again within reach. She could feel it building inside her, feel her whole pussy began to spasm. Rachel's insults only aroused her more.

Maybe the request for Rachel to talk dirty, made in the kitchen the night before, had been her body's doing, that same part of her that had inflicted indignity upon indignity on her this week. It was a way to drive the point home, maybe – she was naked, she was orgasming without control, but it took the words to reach her. Lauren needed to surrender to her body, surrender to what it wanted her to do, surrender to the blossoming sexual pleasure inside of her.

"Oh my god!" she yelped. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to...unnhhh...ah...ah...ah...oh...oh....OHHHH!!!"

Like the entire encounter, Lauren's orgasm hit her hard. She had surrendered to her body, going limp as she was run through from behind. On her hands and knees, with a third-year law student inside of her, Lauren hit a climax the dwarfed those in her office that morning while Amy, Rachel, and Dmitri watched. Or alone in Bramley's office that morning with the tiger print vibrator. Or with Rachel in the mock dorm room. Or on the kitchen floor while Rachel, topless, made herself a cup of coffee. Or in the men's room before dinner. Or in the supply closet before her meeting with Bramley and the Corporate Development people. Or in her office at lunch with Rachel. Or in the shower on Thursday morning. Or in the Bramley's office, while half the Commercial Transactions staff sat at arm's length, unaware. All of them, seemingly rolled into one.

There would be no multiple orgasms this time. From the deepest recesses of her pussy, something exploded inside Lauren Laframboise and enveloped her entire body – every inch of skin, every muscle and tendon, every piece of bone and cartilage. She faded in and out of consciousness, aware only that her high-pitched shriek was still reverberating against the cement and concrete walls of the stairwell, and then Ben's breathing signaled that he, too, was about to cum, just a few seconds behind the blonde.

She surrendered herself, her entire body nothing but post-orgasmic bliss. She was vaguely aware that Ben pulled out just before he began to cum. She was vaguely aware of the sensation of his jizz shooting up, between her legs, against her pubic hair, against her crotch, against her stomach. She was vaguely aware that she could hardly breathe.

But her whole body was relaxed.

And she passed out.

Lauren came to a few minutes later, finding herself curled in a ball on the landing between the twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth floors of the Lane-Russett Building. Ben was nowhere to be seen, but her lower body was covered in sticky evidence that the past few minutes had not, in fact, been a dream. She was, as she had been since Tuesday, completely naked. She still wore one of her black pumps, but the other, like the intern, had vanished.

Rachel sat perched on the stairs above her, looking down upon her and stroking her tangled blonde hair. She had a bottle of water in her hands, and a box of tissues on the step beside her. She was still wearing the same, goldenrod yellow blouse she'd been wearing since Thursday morning, but it was only half-buttoned, and the bra she'd had on earlier was clearly gone – the redhead's right nipple was clearly visible. Lauren couldn't tell if she was wearing panties, as the blouse prevented her from seeing, but Rachel had obviously taken off her pants.

"How long...?" Lauren croaked.

"Oooh," Rachel said, "A good half hour."

The blonde propped herself up on one elbow. "Ben?"

The redhead shook her head. "He went and got us a bottle of water and some tissues, but I think he's already headed home."

Had Lauren really passed out? Sure, she'd lost consciousness the other morning in the men's room, but how improbable was it that she'd pass out after sex? Does that sort of thing even really happen? She ran a hand through her own hair. Well, she thought to herself, it's no more improbable than a sudden onset of allergies to one's clothes...

Lauren looked at Rachel's naked legs. "You?"

Rachel nodded. "You took a lot out of Ben, I'll tell you that much. It took a good solid ten minutes and all the tricks I've picked up over time to get him up again, but..."

Rachel had fucked Lauren's birthday present while Lauren herself lay passed out on the stairs. For some reason, this made the blonde smile.

Lauren had his cum all over her. She could feel it dried in what was left of her pussy hair, and realized in horror that she could feel it inside her belly button.

"He was nice enough to cum inside of me," Rachel laughed, watching the blonde reach for the tissues.

"Thank you," Lauren offered. She stared into her friend's eyes.

Rachel nodded once more, and smiled back. "Don't thank me yet. Let's go see if we can find you a dress."

***

Lauren stared at her reflection in the elevator doors. She wore a pair of ostentatious silver hoops on her ears, peeking out from beneath long, blonde hair that hung to her shoulders. Around her left wrist, she had a silver bracelet, and around her neck, she wore a matching silver choker. Three different silver and platinum rings adorned her fingers. On her feet, Lauren had a black pair of open-toed heels that belonged to Rachel. Apparently, at some point during or after the blonde's escapade with Ben Davis, she'd managed to drop one her pumps over the railing and cascading into the depths of the Lane-Russet Building.

But jewelry and shoes were less important to Lauren, given the week she'd had. No, as she looked at her reflection, it was the strapless red party dress than made her smile. A bit low cut for her taste, with a flirty hemline a few inches north of Lauren's normal comfort zone above the knee, the blonde had decided that anything she put on, no matter how vampish it might look, was an improvement over what she'd worn the past few days.

"Are you wearing a bra?" Amy asked, standing beside her. The brunette had on a black, retro-looking cocktail dress, fished from Julie Lambourne's box of lingerie and leftovers from the marketing department. Rachel had gotten her curvy, chocolate-colored ruched dress from the same place, and Lauren – having already destroyed one dress that morning in her rush to take it off – had been forced to take the last one left.

Still, she filled it out nicely.

"No, it has built-in cups," Lauren explained, tugging at the aforementioned cups in an unsuccessful effort to keep from showing off too much of her chest.

The three girls were running a bit late, but they were on their way to meet their colleagues for celebratory drinks at the W. Ginger and Jessica were already there, as were Danny, Dmitri, Dick Bramley, and a host of others. Lauren had been a bit disappointed that Ben Davis had already left for a weekend with friends in Vermont, but her spirits were buoyed by Rachel's promise to come home with her that evening. Maybe, if they were lucky, the two girls might even meet someone out to share their night with together.

The elevator pinged upon its arrival, and Lauren gave her redheaded friend a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you," she said, smiling at Rachel as she expressed her gratitude. Rachel's birthday present had arguably been a present for them both – after all, each of the two lawyers had had a turn with the intern. But the real gift had been a cure, relief from the residual stress she'd built up over the course of the Cortland Menswear acquisition, freedom from the indignities her body had inflicted upon her.

The elevator began its descent with the three girls on board. Lauren smiled wickedly to herself. No, she hadn't put a bra on beneath her dress. For that matter, she hadn't bothered with panties, either. Just because she could wear them didn't mean she had to.

She'd ease back into a full wardrobe slowly.