Somali Bisexuality is Awesome

Story Info
Bisexual male seduces horny Somali Muslim couple.
1.4k words
2.76
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

What's up? My name is Derek Shore and I live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Tall, lean and athletic, with alabaster skin, green eyes and light brown hair, that's me. I recently graduated from the University of Ottawa and work at KPMG. I am openly bisexual, and have a fondness for dark-skinned men. It's not a fetish, just a preference. Personality matters to me, as well as common interests, not just skin tones. I believe that we're all people regardless of skin color, gender, nationality or religion, at the end of the day.

Last week, I had a ton of fun with a certain Ethiopian couple, Girma Tilahun and his wife Elizabeth. Today, I've got a story to share with you kind folks. One that's guaranteed to make your pussies wet and your dicks hard...or both. Get ready for a steamy tale designed to chill and provoke. In this world, and probably other worlds, lots of people claim that they don't discriminate. Me? I actually mean it!

What do I mean by that, ladies and gentlemen? Oh, it's simple. Simplicity itself, come to think of it. What I do to men I also do to women. I love to fuck men in the ass. I also enjoy fucking women in the ass. With women, I discovered a long time ago that big women have tight assholes. I don't know if that's universally true but it's worth mentioning, I guess. If I'm wrong, then whatever, right?

You know what I wish they made more of? Interracial bisexual porn. I'd love to see a black guy, a white guy and a freaky white chick fuck each other's brains out, no holds barred and no holes barred. How cool would that be? Shoot, I get hard just thinking about it. Also, what if a black couple invited a freaky white male friend over, and he fucked both the black woman and the black man? I don't think they've made such a porno yet. Total bummer if you ask me. Luckily, I know how to make my own fun...

A few weeks ago, I was dining at this Ethiopian restaurant on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa when I saw a striking couple. A tall, bearded young Somali Muslim man and his prim and proper, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim wife. When I looked into the man's eyes, I saw something familiar. It's the look that men who like both women and men give to other men. I knew that the Somali brother was at least bisexual, and he and his wife both looked good to me. So I went over and introduced myself...

That's how I met Salim Aden and his wife Zahra Ali Aden, a most remarkable couple. They're about my age, and fresh out of university. At first, Salim was reserved in his dealings with me because he'd seen me look at his wife Zahra. Truth be told, while both Salim and Zahra have nice butts, I really wanted to fuck the hell out of Salim. The Somali Muslim brother better stop worrying about men stealing his woman and protect his own ass, since that's what I was after...

"You love this big white cock," I said to Salim Aden as I fucked him hard. We were getting it on right there on the bed he and his wife Zahra share. The tall, lean and athletic Somali Muslim dude groaned and stroked his long thick dick as I fucked him. Somalis of both sexes have amazing butts, for real. I love watching my thick white cock slide in and out of a black man's asshole. Salim tried not to scream but I rammed my dick so far up his ass that the brother had no choice. I love to make them sing...

"Fuck yeah, fuck me," Salim squealed and I was more than happy to oblige him, ramming my cock up his tight dark ass. As I fucked the hell out of Salim, I looked at his wife Zahra who sat nearby, watching us. Tall and slim, with dark brown skin, long curly dark hair framing an angular but pretty face, a curvy body and a nice round ass, Zahra is a fine lady. At the moment, she was fascinated by what Salim and I were doing...

"This is haram but you love it," I said to Zahra, upon noticing that she was fingering her pussy. I love African Muslim women, especially the ones from Somalia. Even as I continued drilling my cock into Salim's asshole, I paid attention to Zahra, who was now rubbing her erect nipples and smiling at me. Lots of women are turned on by man to man sex, and Muslim women from Africa are no exceptions. I bet you Zahra's pussy is so damn wet right now...

"Zahra, don't just stare, join the party," Salim said, and I smiled as the sultry Somali Muslim lady did as her husband commanded. Zahra came over and kissed Salim, momentarily silencing his groaning and moaning, and then she grabbed his dick and began stroking it. I nodded in approval as Zahra began sucking Salim's dick. The brother sighed happily, thrilled by the feel of his wife's mouth on his dick and my cock up his ass.

"Hmm, your dick is so hard, Salim," Zahra paused to say, and she smiled at her hubby as she resumed sucking his dick. Meanwhile, I plunged my cock into the forbidden depths of Salim's asshole. Salim resumed moaning and downright howling as I wrecked his ass, and after a while, I pulled out. I lay there, watching as Zahra sucked her hubby Salim's dick until he came, and when he did, the freaky Somali Muslim gal actually drank his sperm. How cool was that?

"Damn that was fun," Salim said, sighing happily. Zahra smiled at her hubby and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked at my still hard cock, then at Salim. Grinning, Salim nodded at Zahra, who then came to me. I pulled Zahra into my arms and caressed her, and then I went to work on her. What I do for the fellas I must do for the ladies. As a bisexual man, I firmly believe in treating both sexes equally, if you catch my drift...

"Just relax," I told Zahra, who got on all fours and shook her big beautiful ass at me. I caressed Zahra's ass, and then kissed it. Taking some of the same lubricant I used on Salim's ass, I smeared its remnants on Zahra's asshole after she spread her thick ass cheeks for me. Without further ado, I pushed my cock into Zahra's asshole even as she fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Whose asshole is tighter, the husband's or the wife's? Time to find out...

"Hmm, your cock is huge, go slow," Zahra said softly, and like a gentleman, I heeded the lady's words. I watched as Zahra slowly pressed her derriere against my groin, driving my dick deeper into her asshole. I gently rested my hands upon her hips and began fucking her with slow, deep and passionate strokes. Much to my delight, Zahra's asshole was warmer and tighter than that of her husband Salim. How cool is that? I guess women are really better at everything!

"Hmm, I love this ass," I said to Zahra, and I fucked her with gusto, plunging my thick white cock into the forbidden depths of this Somali Muslim woman's asshole. As I fucked Zahra, I looked at Salim, who masturbated while watching us. I beckoned for him to join us, because I'm not into the cuckold thing. I will fuck you and your wife, but you don't get to sit back and watch. Nope, in my game, you have to step out and play...

"Damn this is hot," Salim said as he came near, stroking his dick. I smiled at him as he caressed Zahra's beautiful face. Zahra smiled at her hubby, then grabbed his dick and resumed sucking him off. I continued to fuck Zahra's ass, but the Somali Muslim gal had a much tighter asshole than her hubby Salim did, and I could not resist her. A few moments later, I came and when I did, Salim and Zahra had a surprise for me. The Somali hubby and wife joined forces to suck my cock and they drained me of my manly juice. How cool was that?

"Thank you for your hospitality," I said to Salim and Zahra Aden before leaving their lovely home. I took an Uber and sped back to my place. Got a busy day of work ahead at KPMG but as I head home, I'm smiling. Life in Ottawa is boring, mainly because it's a conservative and button down, kind of bull government town. Still, this bisexual gentleman knows how to make his own fun. Come have a drink with me sometime, ladies and gentlemen. I don't bite...unless you're into that.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers