Somali Femdom: New Convert

Story Info
Somali dominatrix and transsexual tame Arab male.
1.8k words
2.9
24.7k
7

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman, Supreme Matriarch of the world-fastest growing religion, the Fatumanism Faith, looked down at her latest supplicant, Ahmed Dawit. The six-foot-tall, burly and broad-shouldered, bronze-skinned and brown-eyed, hairy Egyptian male grimaced as Fatuma's cohort, Lady Karma, thrust her cock into his asshole. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smiled at the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed transsexual as she rammed her cock up the Muslim slave's tight asshole. Fatuma winked at Lady Karma and they exchanged dap as the gorgeous shemale continued sodomizing the uptight and sexist Egyptian. Like a lot of men from the Muslim world, he considered himself superior to women and thought that gays, bisexuals and transsexuals were aberrations in the eyes of nature. Well, tonight, he's getting dominated by a strong Somali woman who renounced Islam and fucked by a sexy transsexual at the same time. How do you like them apples, Mister Egyptian?

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman stroked her strap-on dildo, feeling excitement course through her as Lady Karma pumped her eleven-inch cock up Ahmed Dawit's asshole. The big Egyptian was groaning and moaning as he got fucked in the ass by the sexy shemale. How a prim and proper, strong and masculine Muslim man like Ahmed Dawit found himself in such a situation, now that was quite a story. It's a relatively well- known and scientifically proven fact that men from North Africa and the Middle East are drawn to blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian women like moths to the proverbial flame. Arab men like Caucasian women with Aryan good looks. It so happens that Egyptian businessman Ahmed Dawit was walking around the City of Ottawa, Ontario, one fine Sunday morning when he came across what he thought was a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed White lady in a low-cut red dress. And he went after her with everything in him.

That's how Ahmed Dawit ended up in the dungeon of Mistress Fatuma Suleiman, the Somali woman dedicated to spreading the Faith of Fatumanism and replacing Islam with it. The lovely blonde lady he met at the restaurant near the Greyhound station in downtown Ottawa took him to a nearby apartment building. The Egyptian thought he was going to get laid. Instead he ended up drugged and captured. Yeah, he thought he was finally going to fuck some grade-A Caucasian pussy and make some blonde White slut yield to the power of his thick Arab cock but sadly, it wasn't meant to be. When Ahmed Dawit woke up slowly and painfully and found himself bound and gagged on a table, fear filled his heart. By Allah, where was he? And what did that blonde-haired White slut put in his drink? He looked balefully at the blonde White slut. Swearing in Arabic, he promised her that once he got out of his bonds, he'd make her pay. He'd kill the bitch for daring to put her hands on him. White women might think they're tough shit in Europe and North America but in the Arab world, all women are slaves and all Muslim men are kings.

When Ahmed Dawit woke up, Lady Karma stood over him. Glaring at him grimly, she shook her head. Men the world over had yet to admit one final bit of truth to themselves. Women run the world. And there's absolutely nothing that men can do about it. Men in the Western world got the message. Men living in Muslim countries, especially in places like the Middle East, North Africa and Indonesia, found themselves surrounded by the Sea of Feminism, defended by billions of pro-feminist men with guns and high-tech weaponry and the Amazon women who loved them. Of course, a few Western women were brain damaged or simply stupid so they willingly joined the woman-hating religion started by the Arabs in the desert. Such women were genetically inferior aberrations in the eyes of Western society.

A true Western woman is strong, smart and fearless. She doesn't bow down to male authority because she knows female power is far superior. Without women, there can be no men. Without men, women can still exist. That's the power of womankind. This is the essence of the Western woman. That's why Muslim men in their backward countries both lusted after them and feared them Western ladies. Arab rebels in Afghanistan and Pakistan feared American female soldiers more than they feared U.S. Army men because they knew women were far more dangerous than men. So you can imagine Ahmed Dawit's intense fear when he found himself captured, helpless, and completely in the hands of a blonde-haired and blue-eyed Aryan bitch whose Teutonic good looks screamed Western world Amazon super bitch. She wasn't like the dull-minded and submissive Arab women and African Muslim women he was used to dealing with. And this frightened him deeply. Nothing on God's green Earth scares an Arab male like a strong woman with a mind of her own whom he can't convince to become a submissive and obedient twit by using religion and culture as an excuse.

The Egyptian man began to quake with fear. Ahmed Dawit realized that his luck might have finally run out. Silently he prayed to Allah to deliver him from the clutches of this crazy-looking blonde-haired White woman with eyes that looked colder than an iceberg. Ahmed began to think that maybe she captured him as part of some Nazi plot. However, when a tall and curvy Black lady in a leather outfit strolled into the room, the bound Egyptian male didn't know what to think. Were his eyes deceiving him or did this Black female look Somali? Yes, she did. Ahmed had banged a lot of Somali women during trips to Ethiopia, Kenya, Somaliland and Eritrea. The Somali people were the eternal refugees of the African continent, unwanted in African nations of all stripes, whether Christian or Muslim. The only places where the Somali people got any love was in North America. In the province of Ontario, Canada, and the State of Minnesota, USA, they lived in sizable communities.

Ahmed Dawit's eyes roamed all over the pretty and curvy Somali lady and he finally spotted her strap-on dildo. His eyes bulged. She smiled wickedly at him and told him that he was going to get fucked. Ahmed began squirming and struggling in his bonds. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smiled at her latest captive. Then she gave the signal to Lady Karma. The Kosovo-born beautiful Canadian transsexual began stripping. Ahmed's eyes lit up as the sexy blonde woman began undressing. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. The blonde goddess had a lithe but curvy figure, big tits, slim waist, pretty face, and a nice, round ass. When she took off her panties, he salivated, waiting to see her blonde bush. Instead he found himself staring at a thick White cock and a matching set of balls. Ahmed's jaw dropped. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smiled. Gently she stroked the White transsexual's cock and Lady Karma purred in pleasure.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman looked at Ahmed Dawit and told him that she was the Matriarch of the world's fastest growing religion, Fatumanism. Experts online and elsewhere mistakenly claimed that Islam was the world's fastest growing religion, with over a billion adherents, dangerously close to Christianity's two point two billion, followed by roughly one billion Hindus in the Republic of India and a quarter of a billion Buddhists in the Republic of China. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman declared her intention to dethrone the male-centric religion of Islam and replace it with her unique brand of radical feminism, Fatumanism. She smiled and asked Ahmed to join her and accept her gospel. Like any Muslim male worth his salt, Ahmed spat and refused. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman sighed, and nodded at Lady Karma. Ahmed's heart skipped a beat. With a determined stride, the White transsexual walked up to him. Smiling, she told him she was going to fuck his ass until he saw the light and accepted Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's gospel.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman handed Lady Karma the bottle of lubricant, and the sexy White transsexual made good use of it. Ahmed Dawit howled in panic and protested as Lady Karma spread his ass cheeks, lubricated him and then put shoved her thick cock up his butt. The Egyptian Muslim man began to say a prayer for strength to endure this trial and tribulation but never had time to finish it as Lady Karma rammed her eleven inches of thick White cock up his butt. Ahmed howled as Lady Karma's big dick penetrated his asshole. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman watched the show, stroking her strap-on dildo and fingering her wet pussy as Ahmed got pounded in his uptight Arab ass by a sexy White transsexual. Finding Lady Karma was a stroke of genius. Born and raised in Kosovo, an eastern European country where a relaxed form of Islam was the predominant religion since the days of the Ottoman Empire, Lady Karma experienced a lot of discrimination for being a transsexual in this strict society. So she left repressive Kosovo for liberal Canada. She renounced Islam, embraced sexual pluralism and Canadian multiculturalism, and later joined the Faith of Fatumanism.

Lady Karma, one of the strongest devotees of the Fatumanism Faith, gripped Ahmed Dawit's hips as she thrust her cock deep into his ass. While sodomizing the Egyptian, she thought about all the Muslims in Kosovo who teased and taunted her for being a transsexual, an abomination in the eyes of their cruel and vengeful, intolerant deity. This made her hate the religion she was born into, as well as all other religions. She considered herself an atheist until she came across Mistress Fatuma Suleiman, a Somali-born former Muslim woman who embraced a form of radical feminism known as Fatumanism. In Fatumanism, a faith that embraced women and relegated men to an equal but nevertheless secondary position, gays and lesbians along with transsexuals were welcome. Lady Karma embraced Fatumanism wholeheartedly. That's why she pounded Ahmed's ass as hard as she could. She wanted to make the Egyptian bastard pay for being a sexist bozo from an uptight North African country where women's rights and religious freedom were nonexistent. And so she did.

Lady Karma pumped her thick White cock into Ahmed Dawit's asshole and the Egyptian captive thrashed about in his bonds, screaming as the sexy transsexual sodomized him. Finally, Lady Karma came, squirting her hot cum deep inside Ahmed Dawit's asshole. The Egyptian Muslim man howled as the sexy White transsexual's hot cum flooded his asshole. He lay there, slumped. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman glared at him, and told him that everything he went through was recorded and was broadcast live around the world. She killed the feed on the camera, and told Ahmed Dawit the awful truth. His fellow Muslims in Egypt had seen him, a macho Egyptian Sunni, get fucked in the ass by a White transsexual while a Black woman with a strap-on dildo watched the proceedings. As a man, he was finished. Ahmed cried, real tears, and asked Mistress Fatuma Suleiman what he could do to save himself. Mistress Fatuma smiled, and told him to join the Fatumanism Faith. There was a place for him at her feet. Ahmed looked at her and nodded, pledging himself to her teachings. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman looked at Lady Karma and winked. Got another one!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers