Somali Femdom Rules!

Story Info
Muslim woman introduces her man to BDSM.
1.3k words
3.58
25k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Mogadishu-born and Ontario-based dominatrix Mistress Fatuma Suleiman sat naked ( save for the hijab on her head ) on her slave Mohammed Mokhtar's face, squashing his visage with her big round ass. Lying flat on the king-sized bed, his arms and legs tied, the nude Somali stud couldn't budge as his Somali dominatrix introduced him to yet another aspect of female domination, the joys of face sitting. Fatuma grinned as Mohammed squirmed underneath her. She was absolutely loving this. And in spite of all his bitching and moaning, Fatuma could tell that Mohammed was enjoying it too. His dick was hard as a rock. She gazed at their reflection in her bedroom mirror. A Somali woman dominating a Somali man. For women are absolutely superior to men and men worldwide should be made to bow down to women. Just like Allah Himself intended.

It had been three months since Fatuma Suleiman began to dominate and eventually enslave her friend's brother, the porn addict and Algonquin College slacker-in-chief known as Mohammed Mokhtar. And she did that with unsettling perfection, leading her to believe that being a dominatrix isn't just something she does for fun, it's part of who she is. Thousands of Somali men and Somali women make the City of Ottawa, Ontario, their home. Yet among all of them, only Fatuma is bold enough to explore her sexuality without fear or shame, and to embrace the world of BDSM. After acquiring a dutiful slave in the person of Mohammed Mokhtar, Fatuma Suleiman began exploring what it truly meant to be a dominant Black woman from a majority Muslim country like Somalia while living in the Canadian capital.

Mohammed Mokhtar moaned softly as Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smothered him with her big Black ass. He could barely breathe, and her ass filled his vision, becoming his whole world in a way. And he absolutely loved it. Although he tried to fight it, he had recently began to admit it to himself. He loved getting dominated. And he couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe it was the haram nature of the whole business of female domination and male submission. In Muslim societies, men were expected to be dominant and women were supposed to be meek, submissive and obedient. It was written in the Koran, clear as daylight. And although he didn't go to mosque very often, Mohammed considered himself a good Muslim. He avoided eating pork and everything. So what if he was addicted to porn and smoked weed? It's his damn prerogative and he was through explaining himself to anyone because of his vices. It's his life, damn it!

Thanks to Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's help and dedication, Mohammed accepted his submissive nature. His gorgeous Somali dominatrix taught him that much of what the Koran said about male and female relationships was wrong and seriously outdated. Simply being born male didn't make him superior to women or even dominant, come to think of it. Being dominant had to do with character and inclination, not the size and shape of one's genitals. Pure and simple. Mohammed finally accepted himself, that's why he licked his Mistress sweet pussy and asshole as she squatted all over his face just like a good slave should. At last he accepted his place. The Muslim male's place was at the feet of the Muslim female. That was his new gospel, as written and dictated by his prophetess, the divine Mistress Fatuma Suleiman.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman licked her lips as Mohammed Mokhtar's wicked tongue darted in and out of her asshole. Hmmm. The Somali stud was so damn good at pleasuring her holes with his tongue. These past few months it amazed her how many wonderful things they discovered together. Mohammed had metamorphosed from an unruly, ignorant and sexist Somali male with the same backward views as most Muslim men into a wonderful submissive who accepted the wisdom of female supremacy and male submission. And it liberated him, freeing him to be his true self at last. When his mistress bent him over, lubricated his asshole and stuffed him with her dildo like a thanksgiving turkey, it wasn't about humiliation and domination. It was about transformation and rebirth. Every time his Muslim mistress shoved her dildo up his ass, it reduced the percentage of Islamic male sexism he carried deep within himself by a certain percentage. Soon, he'd be free of it. Free to be his true self. A submissive. And he owed it all to his magnificent Somali dominatrix, Mistress Fatuma Suleiman.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman finally decided that she'd had enough of her slave Mohammed Mokhtar's tongue in her pussy and asshole. She decided to step up her game a little. Even though she had begun to break Mohammed down as a Somali Muslim male in order to remake him as a proper submissive and decent, obedient slave, he still some vestiges of Islamic male rebellion within him. Long and hard she pondered how to do that without destroying him completely. The solution she came up with was as thrilling as it was dangerous. It was not without risk but it was the only way. The only way to combat brainwashing is with more brainwashing. Muslim males had minds wired for fanaticism and obsession. She couldn't change that simple fact about Mohammed Mokhtar, and truth be told, neither could he. So she decided to reprogram him.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman got off Mohammed's face, and disappeared from the bedroom, leaving her submissive lying there, all tied up. Mohammed looked around, panicking. His mistress was as beautiful as she was cruel, and he wouldn't put it past her to leave him tied up like this for an indefinite amount of time. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman came back, this time with a copy of the Koran in her hand. Mohammed's eyes widened when he saw it. Mistress Fatuma smiled wickedly and told him that from now on, she would be his prophetess and his guide, and he should have no other prophet before her. When he blinked, she smacked him and ordered him to repeat what she said.

Dutifully, Mohammed did as he was told. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smiled as Mohammed obeyed her. Then she took the Quran and opened it. Before Mohammed's amazed eyes, the nude and sexy, hijab-wearing Somali gal rubbed the book against her hairy wet pussy. Smearing it with her girly juices. Mohammed gasped in shock. This was too much. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman smiled wickedly, and then pressed the book against Mohammed Mokhtar's face. Stunned beyond belief by her actions, he wept. Tears flowed from his eyes, mingling with his mistress pussy juices. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman then donned her strap-on dildo. She ordered Mohammed to lick the book's pages while she fucked him. She greased up his ass with lubricant and inserted the dildo into his rectum. Face down and ass up, that's the way the Somali dominatrix took her Somali male slave. Thrusting the dildo deep into his asshole, she berated him, calling him every name in the book. Mohammed howled as she sodomized him happily with her strap-on dildo until he begged for mercy.

After fucking the Somali stud's ass until he went from a proud, angry and sexist Muslim male to a drooling, weeping idiot, Mistress Fatuma Suleiman made him made him sniff the dildo that went up his ass. When he wrinkled his nose, she smacked him. She thought about forcing him to lick it but had a better idea. She looked Mohammed Mokhtar in the eyes and declared that henceforth, she was his prophetess and his goddess. From now on, she would no longer subscribe to Islam and neither would be. She was his owner and he was her property. She demanded that he pray to her five times a day. Astonished, Mohammed Mokhtar quietly nodded. Thy will be done my mistress, he mumbled submissively. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman rubbed his head patronizingly. He was such a good slave.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers