Somali Girl Converts to Christian

Story Info
Somali woman falls for Haitian catholic and converts.
1.2k words
2.3
23.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Fadiha Al-Muhammad. I'm a young Somali woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Anyone looking at me sees a five-foot-eight, slightly chubby young Black woman with light brown skin and hazel eyes. I have a curvy body, wide hips and a big round butt. Don't let the hijab fool you, Somali women are beautiful AND passionate. A lot of people dealing with Muslim women forget that we're women, first and foremost. Love and sex matter to a Black Muslim woman from Somaliland just as much as they matter to a White woman living in Great Britain. We're all only human.

Ladies and gentlemen, today's theme is a confession of a rather carnal nature. You see, I have a problem, and I must come clean about it. I meditate about it daily during my five Prayers of Islamic Submission. Sadly, this addiction of mine simply will not go away. I pray for answers but none come to me. You see, my problem is of a sexual nature. Due to a certain barbaric practice which is still done to young women in Somaliland today, I don't feel much during vaginal intercourse. However, that leaves another option. The backdoor. Anal sex. Greek love. A lot of Somali women are addicted to anal sex because it's the only way we have left to feel sexual pleasure. A Black woman raised in the Muslim faith who is addicted to backdoor sex. What am I going to do with myself?

Right now, I'm taking it up the ass. Face down and ass up, that's my favorite position. My boyfriend T.J. LaRue holds my hips tightly as he slams his thick Haitian cock deep into my asshole. I sigh in pleasure as T.J.'s delicious cock sinks deeper into my asshole. T.J. smacks my big Black ass while fucking me. The handsome Haitian stud really lets me have it, calling me all kinds of names while slamming his dick up my asshole. Why do I get off on this? Why do I allow it? Well, it's my damn body. So why not? A lot of women are into anal sex but don't like to admit they love getting their butt holes stuffed full of cock. It's pretty much the same way with straight men. A lot of them have fantasies of dominant women with strap-on dildos bending them over and stuffing them like Thanksgiving turkeys. Yet they would never admit that to their friends and family members. Macho pride, you understand. Men!

Me? I made no qualms about my sexual preferences the first time I met my hunky boyfriend T.J. LaRue. The six-foot-tall, big and bulky, dark-skinned Haitian stud appealed to me. Much to the dismay of Somali men, a lot of Somali women in Ontario are dating non-Somali guys, especially Haitian men. Why Haitian men? Ladies, to me, Haitian men are Mister Wonderful. Dealing with Somali men my whole life, I find Haitian men refreshing. They're more respectful of Somali women than Somali men, given that Haitians are open-minded about gender relations and don't subscribe to Sharia Law, which was the worst thing to happen to the Somali people since the Fall of Adam. Sharia Law established domination of Somali women by Somali men as a matter of socio-political normalcy. Thankfully, Haitian males don't buy into that shit, which is a great thing for their women.

Haitian women are fiercely independent, sensual and daring. How I sometimes envy them their established independence and the love that Haitian men feel for them Haitian ladies. To the Somali male, Somali women are their property. It's not Somali men's fault. A long time ago, the Arabs came into Somalia. Many Arab men took Somali women as wives, though very few Somali men took Arab women as wives. The Arabs influenced and controlled Somali politics, religion and culture. They introduced us to Sharia Law, which makes men into gods and women into slaves. Sorry, but it's true. Sometimes, I envy non-Muslim women for their freedom but I can't walk away from my faith, bad as it may be, because it is all I know. I don't follow all the tenets of my religion. I wear the hijab when I feel like it. I actually own a dog, a little terrier named Rocky. Dogs are considered haram in Islam but I don't care. I love my dog. When people around Ottawa see a hijab-wearing woman walking around with a dog, they tend to stare. I don't care. Let them stare. I'm a Black Muslim woman from Somaliland who loves dogs, loves sex, and loves Rap music. If that's not okay in the eyes of Somali men, then too frigging bad. It's my life, you know!

When T.J. LaRue and I first met, he couldn't take his eyes off me. He has a thing for Somali women but since I wore the hijab, he thought I was one of those super conservative dumb broads who won't shake hands with men or do anything fun. Well, um, I am not like the others. I have a mind of my own. I enjoy reading erotic stories online, and I also watch porn occasionally. I'm not about to hide that from the man I care about. T.J. was delighted to discover these things about me, and we got along famously in and out of the bedroom. T.J. tells me that he's wicked good at eating pussy, much to my chagrin because I don't feel much during vaginal intercourse. I'm numb down there. However, I feel a lot during anal sex. That's why I'm so into it. It's the only kind of sexual pleasure I have left. Thanks to certain archaic and downright barbaric beliefs about female purity, the men and women of my family 'altered' me a long time ago. I had no choice in the matter. That's why I decided a long time ago that I won't marry a Somali man.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yeah. My sexy man T.J. and I continued to do our thing. The sexy Haitian pounded my ass nice and good, until his cock shuddered deep inside my asshole. I shrieked, knowing what was coming. T.J. was about to cum in my asshole. And so he did. His massive cock unleashed its sensual venom, flooding my asshole with its manly cum. T.J. moaned in pleasure as he exploded inside of me. I cried out in sheer pleasure as a torrent of masculine energy in liquid form filled my asshole. It's a feeling I can barely describe. You have to experience it in order to know it. T.J. held my shuddering, trembling body in his arms tenderly. Gently, my Haitian stud kissed me.

Looking into his eyes, I saw something I had never seen in a man's eyes before, at least not while they looked at me. Something tender, fragile yet powerful. T.J. leaned into me and whispered something into my ear. I think I almost fainted when I heard him. My Haitian stud told me he loved me! And then he gently rocked me till we fell asleep. Well, he fell asleep, I didn't. I gently brushed some hairs from his handsome face as he slept. He's such a beautiful young Black man. And he would do anything for me. That's when I knew. A sign from above. This is the man I'm supposed to be with. For him, I'll do the unthinkable. I will walk away from Islam, become an Apostate, and marry this Christian man from Haiti. The only person in this universe who has ever loved me. He's worth it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers