Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
Somali Hijabi does lesbian threesome with lady friends.
1.1k words
3.15
10.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Can a Muslim lesbian be addicted to sex? I am honestly starting to think so. My name is Amina Khalid, a young Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and a while ago, I discovered the truth about myself. I am a Muslim woman, I am queer, and a dedicated student at Algonquin College in suburban Nepean. Oh, and I have something which I must confess, ladies and gentlemen.

What is that confession, you may be wondering? Alright, here goes nothing. Please take a deep breath before you read these lines. I'm that rare Somali Hijabi who can't get enough of smoking hot lesbian sex. My girlfriend Nadeeya Osman is away in the City of Montreal, Quebec, for a basketball tournament, and in her absence, I am feeling dangerously horny.

Seriously, Nadeeya Osman is wickedly good in bed and this foxy tomboy knows how to set my world on fire. I love eating Nadeeya's sweet pussy and having her eat mine. Oh, and don't even get me started on Nadeeya's strap-on game. Nadeeya is so damn good at fucking me with her strap-on dildo that I almost think that she was born with it. Small wonder I miss her so damn much!

Friday night, I went to the Masjid and prayed, and then I decided that I didn't want to go home just yet. What's a bored, horny Muslim lesbian chick to do? I missed Nadeeya terribly and I didn't feel like being alone in my room. I called Nadeeya three times and my cutie didn't answer because she's nuts about basketball and didn't need me distracting her. That left me bored, and more than a bit peeved.

I went over to my friend Khadija Hussein's house, and when I knocked on the door, nobody came to answer. Since the door was slightly ajar, like the nosy Somali chick that I am, I let myself in. I went into the house, and found Khadija getting busy in her living room with her girlfriend Fatima Ali. I stood there, and watched the two of them go at it. Oh my, it was absolutely the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Khadija Hussein lay on the carpeted floor, stark naked, her legs spread as her girlfriend Fatima Ali busied herself licking her pussy. Khadija moaned softly and rubbed her small breasts together while Fatima pleasured her. It got so hot that I started fingering my own pussy without even realizing it. I stood there in the darkness, and got so turned on, you would not believe it.

Things got definitely dicey for a moment, for I accidentally made some noise while fingering my cunt, and Khadija Hussein and Fatima Ali looked up and saw me standing there. It certainly made for a funny sight. I'm a tall, brown-skinned Muslim chick in Hijab and traditional long skirt, with my hand in my pussy as I watched my two Muslim lesbian friends going at it with each other.

Can you say busted? I stood there, absolutely frozen in shock as Khadija and Fatima watched me, with amused smiles on their pretty faces. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was totally busted, for real. Lucky for me, Khadija and Fatima had a sense of humor about things and not only forgave me for my voyeurism but they invited me to join in on the fun. My best friends are the best, aren't they?

Smiling, I looked at Khadija and Fatima, who watched me lustfully as I undressed. First I took off my Hijab, finally letting my hair down, then my bra and panties. I jettisoned my traditional Islamic long robe and tossed it aside. Naked, I put my hands on my hips, and then leapt into my friends waiting arms. Time for us Somali Muslim lesbians to have ourselves some fun!

Seriously, threesomes is what us lesbians do best. Had I known how much fun chick on chick on chick fun was, I would have tried it a long time ago. I lay on the carpet, kissing Khadija, who fondled my breasts, while Fatima licked and fingered my pussy after spreading my thick thighs wide open. Later, Khadija sat on my face and I licked her juicy, sweaty asshole while fingering that hot, wet pussy of hers.

While I pleasured Khadija Hussein with my mouth, delighting on the feel of her big ass on my face, her girlfriend Fatima Ali wasn't inactive. The foxy Somali chick donned a strap-on dildo, a phallic brown one modeled after the penis of African-American porn legend Lexington Steele, and fucked me with it. I felt the power and strength of Fatima's phallic toy as she thrust deep into me, and my pussy was filled with it.

Fatima Ali fucked me with gusto, slamming the strap-on dildo deep into my cunt. I would have screamed passionately but my mouth was otherwise occupied. You see, I had a mouthful of Khadija Hussein's cunt and, um, I couldn't scream even if I wanted to. We switched things around, and it was Fatima's turn to get fucked with the strap-on dildo, and Khadija wielded it with an authority and grace that my butch girlfriend Nadeeya couldn't have matched.

While Khadija Hussein fucked her girlfriend Fatima Ali with the strap-on dildo, I got behind Khadija, and had myself a plate of her deliciously thick Somali ass. We Somali women have got the best butts in the Horn of Africa, and Khadija's was particularly delicious-looking, plump and definitely inviting. I licked Khadija's big butt and then spread her big butt cheeks, fingering and then licking her asshole. Khadija purred happily as I licked her asshole, and then she smacked Fatima's butt while thrusting the dildo into her.

Khadija Hussein strap-on fucked Fatima Ali with vigor, until the Somali gal cried out, orgasmic, and soon Khadija was doing some screaming of her very own because I stuck my tongue into her cunt while jamming two fingers into her asshole. Lesbian sex, it's much better when it's a team effort, wouldn't you say? In the end, the three of us lay on the floor, sweaty, reeking of each other's womanly juices, happy as can be.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. I, Amina Khalid, born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, am finally learning to embrace my lesbian identity. I owe it all to my close friends ( and now so much more ) Khadija Hussein and Fatima Ali. I do miss my sexy butch Muslim girlfriend Nadeeya Osman, but I'll get by while she's in Montreal. Life is all about noticing opportunities and seizing them when they come your way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers