Somali Muslim Lesbian Lovers

Story Info
Jamila Ahmed falls for Selena in Salvador, Brazil.
3.5k words
2
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Selena Texeira could be considered beautiful by just about any standard of beauty around the world. The six-foot-tall, curvy young woman with the light brown skin, stylish Afro, and curvaceous figure usually saunters into a room like she owns the place. Selena isn't the type to strut, she saunters, and there's a big difference between the two. Looking at the world through confident golden brown eyes, Selena not only expects nothing but the best, but demands it...

Born in the City of Salvador, Brazil, to an Afro-Brazilian father, Caesar Texeira, and a white American mother, Elisabeth Sweeney, Selena Texeira is indeed the daughter of two completely different worlds. Selena's parents, devout Catholics from opposite ends of the world, met while in university in the Brazilian region of Bahia during the 1990s. It was a time of change and tumult for the nation of Brazil and much of South America, come to think of it.

Elisabeth Sweeney, a native of Boston, Massachusetts, first came to the City of Salvador to teach English literature at the Federal University of Bahia. She'd just gotten her Master's degree in Business from Northeastern University in Boston and wanted to spend a summer teaching abroad before taking on the New England business world. Fate definitely had much bigger plans for Elisabeth Sweeney...

The Federal University of Bahia is a real fine school, one with an international reputation. It's also where a handsome black Brazilian gentleman named Caesar Texeira happened to work as a security guard. Indeed, the campus security office was located within walking distance of the English Department, where the six-foot-tall, blonde, nerdy and bespectacled Elisabeth Sweeney was teaching.

Caesar, a five-foot-ten, dark-skinned, curly-haired son of the Afro-Brazilian realm happened to be a new hire at the school when Elisabeth started teaching there. They first bumped into each other while he was patrolling the campus library. For the seemingly mismatched pair, it was love at first sight. In spite of cultural differences and a language barrier, they got married, and settled in the trendy Barra suburb of Salvador.

Brazil is perhaps the most racially diverse nation on the planet earth, but Caesar and Elisabeth were often stared at wherever they went. Seeking better opportunities, the Texeira-Sweeney family moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, for while Brazil is a diverse and vibrant nation, opportunities for people of color tend to be scarce due to systemic discrimination.

In Brazil, there is a caste system based on skin color, education, and financial mobility. The racism is quite cleverly disguised but omnipresent. As a white American woman married to an Afro-Brazilian man, Elisabeth Sweeney-Texeira was keenly aware of Brazil's subtle social issues. One had to navigate Brazilian society carefully and see the hidden truths behind the policy of multiculturalism.

Elisabeth's hubby Caesar Texeira knew this all too well. Indeed, the brother was well aware that Brazilian society continued to discriminate against Afro-Brazilian peoples in ways big and small. Caesar had a degree in Criminal Justice from the Catholic University of Salvador and wanted to be a policeman, but couldn't find better gig than working private security. The two of them wanted a better future for their daughter Selena, hence the move to the City of Toronto, Ontario.

"Canada will be good for our family," Elisabeth said to her husband Caesar and her daughter Selena as they checked out a four-bedroom furnished townhouse in the Parkdale area of Toronto. Caesar, who'd grown up in a tiny, poor village in Bahia, Brazil, was impressed by the lovely townhouse, but Selena found it to be simply "meh," to use the lexicon of young women and young men of today.

"Toronto doesn't impress me much," Selena replied, and Elisabeth rolled her eyes while Caesar chuckled softly. The family patriarch flashed his peeved wife a smile, then playfully poked his daughter on the nose, something she found both endearing and supremely annoying. Just like Caesar expected, Selena shook her head and then burst out laughing.

"Garota Alta ( tall gal ), give Toronto a chance, you will see," Caesar chided his daughter, and Selena nodded. She missed her old life in the City of Salvador and her old friends sorely, and found the City of Toronto to be quite boring. At twenty years old, Selena was a veteran of the night life of Salvador. Selena missed hanging out with her girlfriends at San Sebastian, a trendy night club near downtown Salvador that would make the best of Toronto's club scene pale by comparison.

"Meu pai ( my father ), you are right," Selena conceded, and father and daughter exchanged a hug. Selena had always ridden the fence between tomboy and girly gal, and she was extremely close to her father. Caesar prayed for a son when Elisabeth was pregnant but fate blessed him with a daughter...whom he raised like a son.

Selena could rock the hell out of skimpy skirts and take the night clubs by storm with her sexy dance moves and boldness, but she also knew how to shoot, and kick box. Caesar taught his daughter well. The streets of Salvador City, in the Bahia region of Brazil, were wild and fun, but they could also be quite dangerous, especially for an attractive young woman with an appetite for adventure.

"Selena, you're going to love the University of Toronto," Elisabeth said hopefully, and Selena nodded. Back in Salvador, Selena had started her first year at her parents alma mater. Now, with Elisabeth having accepted a teaching position at York University, she'd moved the family to Toronto, supposedly because the Canadian metropolis offered more opportunities than Salvador. Selena wasn't convinced, she knew that her mother missed living in the West.

Elisabeth had even gone as far as getting her husband Caesar a management job with Garda World, something the 50-something Afro-Brazilian former security guard was overjoyed about. Selena missed the City of Salvador, and not just because of her old campus, or her friends, or the wild night life. There was someone back there whom Selena missed dearly, her former roommate Jamila Ahmed.

"Oh Jamila, how I miss thee," Selena privately lamented, thinking about the five-foot-ten, curvy, lovely young Somali-American Muslim exchange student she'd met during orientation day at the Federal University of Bahia. From the moment Selena looked into Jamila's eyes, she simply knew. Women who love women look into the eyes of other women looking for that sameness. That's how it's been done since the dawn of humanity.

"Salaam, sister, I'm Jamila, from Minneapolis, Minnesota," Jamila said to Selena with a bright smile and a handshake. Selena looked at Jamila, who looked lovely yet alien in a somber blue hijab, long traditional dark blue Islamic dress, and shiny ebony cowgirl boots. Jamila didn't carry herself like the Afro-Brazilian women who were everywhere in the State of Bahia. Nope, this gal was one hundred percent American for real...

"Good to meet you, Jamila, I'm Selena," replied the young mixed woman, and she blushed when Jamila looked her up and down before grinning appreciatively. Selena had known from day one that women were beautiful, and that she was attracted to them. Lucky for Selena, her parents Caesar Texeira and Elisabeth Sweeney-Texeira were very liberal, and fully supportive of her life choices.

Even though Brazil is fairly tolerant of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals, not every family is accepting of those who are different. That's one of the many fascinating things about Brazil, the degree of coexistence between conservative types and liberal types is almost eerie. On the streets of Salvador City, one can see interracial couples, transsexual dancers, Catholic processions, Islamic festivals, and the like. A delicate balance is maintained between all...

"Selena, you are one beautiful gal and I sense you're a good soul, we're going to have a fabulous time," Jamila said, and the surprisingly bubbly, hijab-wearing American gal gave Selena an impromptu hug. Selena hugged Jamila back, feeling her heart skip a beat as they shared their first embrace. For the remainder of the afternoon, as campus tour guides showed them around, Selena and Jamila were quite inseparable. Indeed, they kept talking, laughing, and looking into each other's eyes like old pals...or something.

Selena originally insisted on living at the dormitories of the Federal University of Bahia campus because she wanted to be on her own. Never mind that her parents house was just a couple kilometers away. Selena got herself a job as a cashier at Salvador Norte Shopping, a trendy shopping center, just to make some extra cash. Her parents money paid for her studies. Life was good, and with Jamila in the mix, things got even better for Selena.

"Sweetie, I came to study in Brazil to get away from my parents, my family is Somali and staunchly Muslim, if they knew I liked girls, I'd be a dead woman," Jamila said to Selena, as they chilled during their first weekend together at the two-bedroom student apartment they shared. Sitting on a rocking chair wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt featuring Jay-Z and blue jeans, her long dark hair sans hijab for once, her dark brown skin glowing, Jamila looked lovely.

"Damn, that sucks, my parents know I like girls and they're cool, in fact, my Papa keeps trying to fix me up with every dyke my age he meets at work," Selena laughed, and Jamila looked at her, mystified. For the young Somali-American Muslim lesbian, the idea that a young woman of color who loves women might be supported by her parents seemed almost impossible...

"You're so lucky, and so beautiful," Jamila said wistfully, looking at Selena, the fearless and oh-so beautiful young Brazilian woman. Jamila felt her heart skip a beat whenever Selena looked at her. For Jamila, giving into her feelings for women seemed so impossible. Back in Jamila's native Minnesota, her parents, Khadija and Awaleh Ahmed, who were quite active in the local Islamic community, would flip their wig if they knew she liked women...

"Right back at you," Selena replied, and she grinned at Jamila, then took off her bright red tank top. Selena felt Jamila's eyes on her as she took off her neon-blue sweatpants, and stood, naked, for a moment. Jamila's eyes flitted over Selena's rather tall, curvy body, taking in her big round breasts, thick, solid thighs, and her angelically beautiful face.

This gal is something else, Jamila thought. Selena smiled coyly, and Jamila held her breath as Selena turned around, and bent over, taking off her panties. Jamila, who has always had a thing for girls with big butts, exhaled sharply as she gazed upon Selena's big beautiful butt, which was bigger than that of her idol, Tennis legend Serena Williams.

"It's too damn hot tonight, even for Salvador, I'm going to take a shower," Selena said, laughing merrily, and then she stepped into the see-through shower. In their dorm, the shower and the washroom were separate amenities, apparently. Jamila counted to ten, willed herself to be calm, and fought the stir that she felt down below. Jamila could feel a wetness begin between her legs.

I know it's haram but I want you, Jamila thought as she rose to her feet, heading toward the shower...and Selena. Standing in the shower, with her back to the room, Selena lathered her curvy, sexy body with soap as she stood under the cold water. Suddenly, sensing a presence behind her, Selena turned around, and found herself facing Jamila...

"Hello temptress," Jamila said, grinning nervously, and Selena looked her up and down, this tomboyish, formerly Hijab-wearing Muslim gal who was standing awfully close to her, in the shower, and wearing way too many clothes. Instead of replying to Jamila, Selena grabbed her by her collar and yanked her close, then kissed her. Just like that, the two of them began making love right there in the shower...

"Sweet lips you got there," Selena said at last, when she and Jamila came up for air. Jamila grinned and caressed Selena, fondling her tits, caressing her hairy mound, and smacking her big butt playfully. Selena grinned, and stuck her tongue down Jamila's throat, while caressing the other woman's smaller breasts. Jamila was quite sexy, and Selena couldn't wait to kiss her, feel her, taste her, and make love to her...

"The rest of me is even sweeter," Jamila replied, as she pressed Selena against the wall, then began exploring her. Fastening her lips to Selena's nipple, Jamila sucked on it eagerly, while her hand slipped between her thighs. Selena sighed happily as Jamila began fingering her pussy, savoring the moment. She hadn't had any in a while, and this was her chance to make up for lost time...

"Let's continue this in the bedroom," Selena suggested, feeling a bit cold after standing under the shower for a while. Jamila nodded and rose, and when Selena kissed her, she tasted herself on her lips. Giggling, the two naked young women rushed to the bedroom, and tumbled on Selena's bedroom. Playfully they wrestled, and Selena found herself on top of a grinning Jamila.

"Hmm, I like that, a foxy mama on top of me," Jamila said, and Selena grinned, and then leaned over and kissed her. Jamila caressed Selena's curvy body, a world of woman for her to explore and know...intimately. The two young women roll around on the bed, kissing, fondling, sucking, and play-fighting, thoroughly enjoying each other without fear or shame.

"Kiss my kitty, Jamila," Selena said, clucking her tongue, as she lay there, spread-eagled on the bed, and Jamila grinned and nodded. Jamila buried her face between Selena's thighs, inhaling her womanly scent. Gently Jamila began sucking on Selena's clitoris while fingering her pussy, and Selena moaned softly, loving what her new lover was doing to her. Kissing Selena's sex, Jamila began passionately munching on her lover's sweet pussy, delighting in the way she smelled and tasted...

"I want to sit on your face," Jamila said to Selena, a little while later, after making the gorgeous Brazilian gal climax a few times. Selena, still glowing from the sensual whammy Jamila just laid on her, smiled at her new lover and nodded. Selena lay there, smiling as a big beautiful object obstructed her field of vision, Jamila's big round ass, which she'd been craving for some time...

"Come here sexy," Selena said, and Jamila grinned and happily sat on her face, smothering that lovely visage with her big bum. Selena kissed Jamila's big round ass, grasping it with both hands and giving it a squeeze. Jamila moaned as she felt Selena's tongue in her pussy even as she worked her thumb up her butt. Jamila hadn't felt a woman's touch since she left Minnesota over a month ago, and Selena was just what she needed...

"Spank my ass, then eat it," Jamila said, in a husky tone, a little while later, as she got on all fours, and shook her big ass for a very happy Selena. The young Brazilian gal marveled at her Somali gal pal's magnificent derriere. Spreading her ass cheeks for Selena, Jamila exposed a fairly obvious target. Selena playfully, then roughly, spanked the hell out of Jamila's ass, before getting her tongue in her sweet ass. Time to explore the backdoor...

"Hmm, your ass does taste awesome," Selena remarked, slapping Jamila's ass and eliciting a loud squeal from the foxy Somali-American Muslim mama. Selena resumed tonguing Jamila's ass while fingering her wet pussy, and Jamila groaned, squirming and thrashing about wildly on the bed, loving Selena's surprising take-charge manner. For Selena, who was delighted to pleasure and torment Jamila, the fun was just beginning...

"My turn to have fun," Jamila said to Selena, after the curvy Brazilian gal left her a quivering, post-orgasmic mess, having worked her pussy and asshole to the point of making her scream like a madwoman. Selena looked at Jamila, and grinned, amused by the sight of this tall, sexy, dark-skinned woman, gloriously naked, saved for the phallic object jutting from between her thick, sexy thighs...

"Hmm, are you any good with that?" Selena said coyly, cocking an eyebrow, and Jamila nodded, and then did something completely unexpected. She practically pounced on Selena, grabbing her and wrestling her down, practically forcing her legs open. Selena resisted, wrestling furiously against Jamila's onslaught, which was both sexy and scary. In the end, however, Jamila made Selena yield, and she liked it...

"Bitch, I'm not asking you, I'm TELLING you, I'm taking this pussy," Jamila said, and Selena looked into her eyes, and saw both lust and grim determination. She lay back, and relaxed, allowing herself to be taken. Jamila grinned victoriously and thrust the dildo deep into her pussy, and just like that, she began fucking the hell out of Selena. Selena screamed, passionately, and those screams were sweet music to Jamila's ears...

"You're one cocky bitch," Selena said, as Jamila basically dicked her down, pulling on her kinky hair and smacking her big ass while slamming the dildo deep into her pussy. Jamila went to town on Selena, fucking her like there was no tomorrow, and she could tell that the Brazilian gal liked it. Selena loved the rough stuff, and Jamila was more than happy to dish it out. She fucked her lover until the other gal had enough and basically tapped out, many screams and orgasms later...

"Takes one know to know one, we're both cocky bitches," Jamila said to Selena as they lay in bed together. Selena smoked a cigarette, breaking one of Brazil's biggest taboos, and not caring, while Jamila drank from a bottle of Salton Intenso, one of Brazil's top wines. Hijab-wearing Muslim women can and do drink wine, and the world won't end because of it. Away from her family's rules and restrictions, Jamila felt free and truly happy for the first time ever...

"Well, Miss Minnesota, your Somali ass is going to love Brazil," Selena said to Jamila, kissing her on the forehead. Jamila grinned, and kissed Selena's lips, and didn't say anything. As the evening rolled on, the two young women drank, ate, watched movies, made love, drank, and then made love some more. With nothing and no one to restrain them, they enjoyed one another again and again...

For a year, Jamila Ahmed, the proud, Hijab-wearing Somali American gal from Minnesota and Selena Texeira, the beautiful and fearless young Brazilian woman lived openly as a lesbian couple, with the full support of Selena's parents. The two young women walked around the City of Salvador and the university campus holding hands, and they attended events like the Sao Paolo LGBT Pride Parade. It was a wonderful year, one which they both treasured. In the end, Jamila returned to America, after a tearful goodbye and sharing a passionate kiss with Selena.

"Toronto here I come," Selena said to herself, blinking back tears as she thought of Jamila, who was still on her Facebook. After returning to Minnesota, Jamila seemed to have gone back into the closet, shedding the lesbian identity she'd embraced so passionately in Brazil, and becoming just another pious and repressed observant Muslim gal following tradition to the letter. Be happy Jamila, Selena thought, musing on what her former lover's life must be like...

A week after moving to the City of Toronto, Ontario, from the City of Salvador, Brazil, Selena Texeira attended her first Canadian bar/club. Chalk's Pub, supposedly catered to a lesbian and gay clientele, and Selena casually walked in. Much to her surprise, she wasn't the only non-white person there, there were a couple of Asian gals, a trio of Indians, and...more. Selena noticed one tall, leather-wearing, fairly attractive young black woman, in the otherwise lily-white crowd.

"As Salaam Alaikum, I'm Selena, new in town," Selena said boldly to the young black woman, who had been waiting her turn at the pool table. There were three other women around the pool table, a short-haired tomboyish blonde who was drinking, and a pair of chubby, tattooed gals who seemed very much a couple. Everyone looked at Selena, who seemed out of place in her flower-patterned emerald and red summer dress.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
12